The Banned Mate -(Book 2 of t...

By Soccerstudette

You don't need to read The new werewolf in town because things that were in it are described in this story bu... More

The Banned Mate -(Sequel to The new werewolf in town)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5.7K 155 8
By Soccerstudette

Haley's p.o.v

I have my mate! I have my mate!! So glad to finally know the truth! I actually happy danced after I became unsquished by Rozelda and my family. I can't wait to tell my dad so that he knows I won't be with Jake and will have someone. I know he felt bad about banning Jake but once he finds out about Xavier, I know he won't feel bad anymore. I'm actually pretty ecstatic to find out that Xavier is my mate. He seems like a really sweet guy.

I couldn't stop smiling as I waited for my dad to get home. Lane was here but he had no clue as to why I was so happy. I mean, could you blame me? Like, wouldn't you be so happy if you found out that the mate you thought was your mate that had caused all this crap with you and your pack wasn't actually your mate? Um...I kinda confused myself there but you get the point, I hope...

"Why are you so happy, Haley? You confuse the hell out of me sometimes!" Lane said and got smacked upside the head.

"Don't say hell," our mom said and we all started laughing. We were like how we used to be, all laughing and joking around with each other and most of all, happy. I guess everyone knew that soemthing with Jake wasn't right and I should have believed everyone. Not that Jake could control it but oh well, it's over and done with and we both have our mates. Our true mates. Just thinking that made me smile brighter. I could see why Lane would get confused. Just this morning I was crying and upset and now I can't stop smiling!

"Your father is here!" my mom squealed and ran to do whatever...I knew but I don't like seeing them making out all the time. They walked back in with my dad looking confused but with all the lip stains on his cheek and his lips now a red color from my moms lipgloss he looked really funny.

"Um, what's going on?" he asked and my mom made him sit down in his chair that only he can sit in.

"Daddy, just relax," I said and he looked apprehensive but got more comfortable.

"Alright, now somebody tell me what the-" he said but my mom smacked him. "What? I was going to say heck!"

"Don't say heck either!" my mom said trying not to laugh. "We can't have that kind of language around the grandbabies!" She ran over and started talking to my stomach which was a little weird and I don't know if I like that or not. I drew the line when she started to rub my tummy. I mean, I'm not that big!

"Whoa! Hands off the belly, woman!" I said, trying to act serious but it didn't work out too well as I started laughing.

"You better get used to that becuase that's how I'm going to wake you up every morning," my mom said and I rolled my eyes as she sat on my dad's lap. "Alright, go on big mama! Tell your dad the good news!" My mom looked so happy for me and I couldn't help but be grateful.

"Okay, well...Jake isn't my mate, Dad," I said and his face fell, not the reaction I was hoping for. He flew out of the chair and my mom went falling to the floor but just as her face was about to hit the carpet he caught her while staring at me. "Now, don't get upset, Dad. There's a logical explanation for this. You see-"

"A logical explanation? How can there be a logical explanation for you being pregnant with someone elses kids?" he asked and I could tell he was losing his patience.

"Don't interrupt her!" my mom said and he looked a little scared of her.

"Go on," my dad said and sat back on the chair, snuggling his head in my moms neck. He says it helps him calm down.

"Okay, as I was saying, um you see there was a mated love spell put on me and Jake by some witch that his mother hired and so Jake isn't my true mate," I said and smiled. "I found him today at school, Daddy. He even accepts that these babies aren't his." I saw my dad contemplating this but I guess he knew it was true since my mom was nodding excitedly.

"Well, when are we meeting this guy?"

"At the meeting tonight," I said and he sighed.

"Alright. Well, all of you go get dressed in some nicer clothes. This meeting is more important so you need to be looking sharp!" my mom said. We all groaned but walked faster so we wouldn't get smacked. If we don't do what our mom says...you are in trouble. I went to my room to find something to wear but nothing was fitting! It all fit this morning...My belly must have grown again. Finally, I saw a dress that look big enough...it wasn't and I was becoming extremely frustrated and I screamed a little, knowing everyone could hear. I heard their rushed footsteps heading towards my room and I sat on the bed looking at my closet angrily.

"What happened? Are you and the babies okay?" my dad said and I just nodded, still glaring at my closet. "Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing fits! It all fit this morning!" I said and my mom laughed.

"Honey, I know what you mean. I went through the same thing with you and Brayden. My parents bought me all new clothes," my mom said and grabbed my hand. "Let's go see if one of mine will fit." I smiled at her, thankful she was here because I would have gone in a tank top and sweats if she wasn't. We went to her and my dads closet and we started going through her dresses. She wasn't that much bigger than me so I'm sure something will fit.

"Mom, oh my gosh. I love this one!" I pulled out a blue dress that had black flowers all over it and held it up to me.(A/N I was looking at my closet when I was thinking about a dress lol) I tried it on and I am so thankful it fit!

"Oh, honey! You look so beautiful in that dress!" my mom gushed and made me sit in front of her mirror in the bathroom they had. "I'm going to do your makeup and hair for you but You can't look until I'm finished. Okay??"

"Ugh, alright," I whined and she just rolled her eyes. First she started applying my makeup, I noticed some eyeliner and mascara but she made me close my eyes for the rest of that so I didn't get to see. It felt like hours before she finally finished my hair and I was kind of tired but mainly hungry. I was eating for three afterall.

"Okay, you can look now!" She told me and I opened my eyes to see someone that did not look like me at all. I leaned in closer to the mirror and looked at myself carefully.

"Wow," I said and hugged my mom as tight as I could without my baby bump getting in the way. It was just big enough to where I couldn't fit in my jeans enough.

"Your mate is going to love you even more," my mom said and I kissed her cheek then left to let her finish getting ready. I felt good in what I was wearing, it wasn't tight and it wasn't loose, so I was all good to go! I walked down the stairs and waited for my mom. She always takes forever to get ready but this time it's because she was doing my hair. My dad smiled and hugged me while we were waiting for my mom. Of course, my dad did the most awkward thing ever, he bent down and talked to my belly. I just stood there with my hands on my hips waiting for him to quit.

"Leave the poor girl alone!" my mom said then started talking to my tummy. "That's my job. Hi, babies! Your mommy looks amazing! I wish you were here already so you can see her. My baby girl is growing up just like you will be in a couple of years." I could see tears in her eyes so I knew I needed to make her stop.

"Okay, Mom. I love you," I said and hugged her. "Well, let's go!" I practically ran out the door because I was eager to see my mate again. My family laughed as me and Brayden got in our car and headed to the pack house. Surprisingly, Lane wanted to ride with us and them being overprotective of me, they made me sit in the middle.

"So not good to put a pregnant woman in the middle!" I said as we got out of the car.

"Now you know what I felt like when you, Jess, and Jane would sing!" Brayden said and we walked inside the house. I was being congratulated by a lot of people and it was all becoming overwhelming and I just wanted to get out of there. My back was starting to get sore from the babies and I just wanted to sit down but all the elder women were in the seats and I wasn't going to make them stand up. That would be so rude of me! So I just leaned on my hip and held my back with my hands.

"Back hurting?" someone whispered in my ear and I turned around to see Michael smiling at me.

"Yes! It's killing me!" I said, exasperated. "But I'm not going to make any of them move, so I will just have to deal with it until dinner time."

"Need a massage?" he asked but it wouldn't feel right to have him giving me a massage, it would be better if my mate did. Speaking of mate, I have no clue where he is...oh well. I'll see him later, probably.

"I'm good, Michael but thanks," I said and heard the Alpha call dinner. I sighed in relief and went to sit with my family. Once I sat down I sighed in happiness.

"Back hurting?" my mom asked and I nodded. She sat next to me and slightly rubbed my back, making it feel better. "Once we get home go take a hot bubble bath. That always helped me."

"Oh, I will," I said and Alpha Kyle cleared his throat. We all became silent, waiting for him to speak.

"As you all know we were attacked by hunters. And those hunters were working with a werewolf family that was out for vengeance. They not only used one of ours but one of theirs to get close to us. This woman," Alpha Kyle spat out. "Used her own son to get close to one of our she-wolfs, thinking they were mates, and once he got close enough, they struck an attack on us, almost killing this she-wolf of ours. Now, we have a pack wanting to join with us. They want a stronger pack, they want to belong to a stronger pack. We will be the strongest pack in America. Now, we are. I would actually like to bring up this young she-wolf to explain what really happened. Haley, please." I took in a deep breath and walked up to the stage. I bowed to our Alpha then looked at everyone.

"What he said was true. Who I thought was my mate, Jake, he isn't. His mom had a witch cast a spell on us called the 'mated love spell' and we thought we were mates but after we were told what his mom had done, my father banned him from the pack and now, I'm carrying his pups and I-" I said and felt tears run down my face. "I'm pregnant with someone's kids that's not my mate. His mom deceived him also. He had no idea that we weren't really mates until the spell was no longer there and he met his mate. I-I'm sorry." I ran off the stage, not being able to talk anymore. What Jake's mom did was terrible. She used her own son in such a heartless way. I was walking to the restroom when arms wraped around me and from the sparks I knew it was Xavier. I turned around so I was facing him and cried into his chest.

"It's okay. I'm here, baby. It's okay, shhh," he said and rubbed my back lightly. "I don't care what happened, all I care about is that I now have you."

"But-but what about my babies?" I asked, looking at him through watery eyes.

"I'll act as they are my own," he said and hugged me tighlty. "We will have our own little family and have more when they get older. I'll be here for you forever."

"Awww!!!" we heard my grandma, my aunt, mom and cousins said and I blushed.

"Oh, go away already!" I said, laughing. I took a deep breath then looked at my family while smiling up at Xavier, my true mate. "Everybody, this is Xavier, my true mate." They all pounced on us, telling us how happy we were. The rest of the night went by smoothly, well besides everyone telling me how sorry they were about what I went through but congratulated me on my babies and finding Xavier and I truly couldn't be any happier in this moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 119 2
John Redwood has just returned from the army after six years to regain his position as alpha and claim back the mate he'd found six years before. Unf...
490K 12.5K 25
Myra and Lucas have always hated each other. With them the word "Friends" dosen't exist. They're complete opposites. Lucas is popular, a player, char...
284K 7.6K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...