Chapter 19

Haley's p.o.v

Ugh, I want these kids out of me! They are constantly flipping around and they always kick my bladder and I almost pee my pants. I can tell these two are going to be a handful when they are born. Which is in two weeks! I am not having a C-section, doing it natural. Me and Xavier have decided that when they are born we will both take a few weeks off of school to take care of them then either his grandma or my mom will be taking care of them while we are at school. Once I get home from school I will take care of them while Xavier is at work. My parents told him not to worry about it because they have no problem taking care of their grandchildren but he is just too stubborn, that's what I like about him.

In the past few months Xavier has been the best boyfriend ever. He would go on late night snack runs when I am having some weird type of craving, he would always make me calm down when I went through one of my mood swings and he has never left my side. He even wants the babies to take his last name, which I have no problem with. What I didn't know until a few days after we met was that Xavier loves photography and is extremely good at it. The bad thing is that he is always taking pictures of me, especially when I wake up. He says my bed hair is sexy. That boy, I can never get enough of him. I smile all the time when he is around.

My parents totally love my mate and are extremely happy for me. I have yet to meet Xavier's siblings but he says that they are always busy with friends and school projects that he hardly sees them but when the babies are born we will meet. And guess what? Our grandmas were best friends in high school! How crazy is that?? Now, they are always talking and having lunch together and just being their annoying selves. They are always laughing and hinting at me and Xavier things that we both blush at, which makes them laugh harder. It's nice to see our grandma's getting along.

Tomorrow is my last day at school until I can leave the babies with my parents or Juliane. I had my baby shower two weeks ago and we have enough things for the babies for at least eight months, which I have no objection to. That's what I love about having a big pack, you get lots of stuff. Brayden and Xavier have become good friends and I can see that my brother approves of him. Lane is getting used to the idea of Xavier and I but ever since Jake, he has a little bit of an issue trusting people when it comes to me. It's safe to say that all of my family love Xavier and are glad that I am happy with him.

"Come on, baby. Time to wake up," Xavier said and kissed his mark on my neck. Yes, we marked each other but that's all we have done. We wanted to wait until the babies were born to fully mate. Which, that is a very hard thing to do with all my hormones but we manage, how we do I have no clue but you get the drift. I groaned and pulled the covers over me, curling into them. I just heard  my mate chuckle and start bouncing on the bed.

"Stop it unless you want these babies to come out right now!" I growled which made him laugh harder.

"Well, in that case I'll bounce harder," he said and did just that, making me start to laugh.

"Okay! I'm up!" I said and sat up. "Don't even think about grabbing that camera, either or else you get no love today!" I turned to face him and saw him looking at me with wide eyes.