Chapter 12

Haley's p.o.v

Being in this moment, in Jake's arms, was the best moment ever. Even though I'm in the nude, yup we completed the process, I was completely comfortable. It was awkward at first because no guy has ever seen me with no clothes on but the way Jake just stared into my eyes made me feel so much better and calm. Jake was so gentle with me that I automatically knew how much he cares for me and I can't wait to tell him how I feel. Right now, I'm just laying in his arms, smiling at him. I know that seems creepy but I couldn't help it, I loved the guy. Yes, I love him. In the short time we have known each other, I fell for him, hard.

I tried not to laugh as I ran my finger up his chest. He did this cute thing with his nose as I did that, he kept scrunching it and it was way too cute. He was a heavy sleeper, I found out. It's been about an hour since I woke up and the sun wasn't even up yet. Guess Jake wasn't the type to be up this early in the morning. I got up to make some breakfast since I was beyond starving but before I went to the kitchen I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and found some eggs and bacon. Lots of it too!

After turning on the burners I began to make breakfast. I guess the smell of food woke Jake up and I heard him yawning. Once I put the last piece of bacon onto the two plates Jake walked in without a shirt on, not that I was complaining because the view was amazing!

"Mmm, smells good," Jake said and kissed me lightly on the lips. I smiled and handed him a plate and we sat at the island. "I could get used to this."

"What? Us living together?" I said and he nooded while putting almost all of the food on his plate in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and kept eating. We kept sneaking glances at each other and smiled every time our eyes connected.

"I'll clean up," Jake said. "Go shower so we can head out with the pack."

"Okay," I said and skipped to the bathroom. First, I needed clothes so I headed back into the kitchen to talk to Jake. "Um, I don't have my clothes..."

"Yeah you do. Your grandma dropped them off earllier. Geez, that woman is crazy!" he said and I laughed.

"I know! Better get used to it," I said.

"Your bags are in the room," he said and I went back to the room. After grabbing the necessary clothes I started the shower. Once I got in, the warm water felt so nice. I just stood there letting it run down my back and enjoying it when the door opened. I opened the curtain and laughed at the look on Jake's face. He looked hungry but mainly he had lust in his eyes. "Coming in or what?" I smiled as he rushed to take off his clothes and get into the shower. He was having trouble getting his pants off and when they got to his feet he tried to step out of them but ended up tripping and falling to the floor.

"Not funny!" he mumbled against the tiled floor and I kept on laughing because it was seriously funny!! Jake got up and smirked at me and hopped into the shower, pushing me against the wall to the side of the showerhead. "You look sexy with your hair all wet like that."