Konoha Chronicles: Days of fu...

By WonderGirl320

A story about love,hope,trials,tribulations and fighting to make your dreams reality. Based on the anime/mang... More

Part 1: In the midsts of battle
Part 2 The hope in the hopeless
Part 3:The Hero in the Hold
Part 4:The light in the dark
Part 5: Perfect Pieces
Part 6: Love under the stars
Part 7:Hearts in danger
Part 8:Dan's student
Part 10:Orochimaru friend or foe?
Part 11:The Woman in White (part 1)
Part 12:The Woman in White (part 2)
Part 13:Tsunade's heartache
Part 14:The Fourth Hokage
Part 15:The continuation of the Senju clan
Part 16:The Nine Tails Attack!
Part 17:Heritage
Part 18: The mission
Part 19: The Fifth Hokage
Part 20: Tsunade's first few days as Hokage.
Part 21: Vanishing Nin
Part 22: a Fair Trade
Part 23: The Terrible Truth
Part 24: Sensible senses
Part 25: The Great escape

Part 9:Dan vs Tsunade

34 4 1
By WonderGirl320

"Are you sure this is a good idea Tsunade?"

"Don't tell me you're scared?"

"No but ... uh one of us might hurt," he chuckles nervous.

Without so much as another word Tsunade strikes. Engaging Dan in hand to hand combat and taijutsu. Dan manages to block or evade her every attack but admits that he can feel the intensity of each hit.

"You don't hit like a girl," Dan teases blocking her hand.

"Of course I don't," she chuckles.

She throws another round of blows at him aiming for his vital spots. Dan is quick to respond blocking all her attempts and protecting his vital spots.

"I do believe you are holding back," Dan blocks her fist by catching it.

"Of course I am. If I were to hit you with my full power I'd probably kill you," she winks.

Suddenly Dan appears behind her pulling her closer into a choke hold rendering her unable to move.

"You're faster than I thought," she admits.

"Let's not hold back," he whispers in her ear from behind.

She manages to pull free using brute strength alone. Tsunade knows that no matter how hard he tries he won't be able to hold onto her unless she let's him.

There is only one way he'll be able to stop me.

He strikes again this time aiming for the vital spot in her neck. She evades his attack by ducking and side stepping. Before he realises what's happening she leg sweeps his feet from underneath him.

He falls to the ground. She doesn't give him any chance to react and jumps onto him pinning him down to the ground. Tsunade makes a fist as if to punch him in the face.

"It's still that same look," Dan chuckles.

"What look?" She lowers her fist still sitting on top of him.

"That same look in your eyes. It hasn't changed since you were a young girl," he smiles.

"I'm confused. How do you know what I looked like as a young girl besides a photo," she frowns.

"I'll tell you if you are willing to listen?" He looks at her.

"Go on."

Dan begins to tell her a very interesting story ....

~flash back~

I was,peacefully,laying on a,thick,tree branch reading a book. It was the day I became a genin. I was listening to the birds singing and chirping a few branches away from me.

Suddenly I hear voices passing underneath me. Curiosity sometimes got the better of me so I put my book down and looked. I saw a boy with pitch black hair and his face resembles that of a snake including his eyes,a boy with,spiky,white hair and you.

Your hair was tied in a short ponytail and your bangs framed your face. The third Hokage took out two bells and explained what you must do. Orochimaru commented that one of the three of you will lose.

One by one you tried to get the bells. One by one you failed. I watched you three for most of the afternoon. Orochimaru eventually got the first bell. Shortly after you got the second one. But Jiraiya fell for the most obvious traps.

He got tied to the post in the middle. You waved the bell in front of your face sticking out your tongue. You mentioned that you would rather date someone like Orochimaru because he is cool.

You walked off with Orochimaru leaving Jiraiya with your sensei. Truth be told you made me laugh with that cheeky attitude of yours.

A few days later the three of you showed up again. Lord third showed you three how to do the Shadow Shuriken jutsu. Orochimaru executed it perfectly.

Hearing you cheering for Orochimaru angered Jiraiya. He didn't even pronounce the name correct and threw random shuriken everywhere. This left you and your sensei stunned. Shortly after you and Jiraiya grabbed each others clothes. You called him an idiot and he called you flat as a board.

~end of flash back~

"You stalked me since we were kids?" She teases.

"Well no but truth be told even then you were beautiful," he smiles.

"Why am I hearing this now?"

Suddenly Dan turns the tables on Tsunade. He flips her over leaving him on top of her. Dan leans forward staring deep into her,honey brown,eyes his lips almost touching hers. She stares back into his,blue-green,eyes with a smile.

"I didn't think it was important until now," he whispers still staring.

"I suppose it doesn't make a difference?"

He looks into her eyes as if he is lost somewhere far,"that same,fearless yet loving,look."

His eyes hold nothing but love and warmth. A light wind sways through the grass. He entwines his fingers with hers pressing their hands on the grass.

His chest is now pressing against her,sizable,chest. He leans closer his lips,gently,brushing against hers. She reddens slightly biting her lower lip. He brings his lips to hers for a passionate kiss.

One kiss quickly turns into,a heated,makeout session under the trees in the shade. The sunlight breaking through the leaves. He kisses her cheek and slowly makes his way to her neck.

She wraps her arms around his neck pulling herself up. Dan traces his finger over her,now pink,cheek his smile filled with love. Tsunade moves a piece of his,pale blue,hair out of the way.

He cups her face in his hands not moving his eyes from hers. She places her hands on his smiling but not taking her eyes of his. Dan kisses her,gently,on the nose and then on the lips.

She danced on to the rhythm of his heartbeat. They both hold each other tight and neither of them are letting go. Dan gets off her and lays down next to her staring up at the sky. Tsunade puts her head on his chest listening to his breathing.

"Loving you is like breathing," he brakes the silence.

"I'd be lost without you," she answers holding his hand.

"Tsunade," he sits up against the tree taking her hands in his lap,"I promise to love and protect you forever and always. "

She smiles sweet,"and I promise to never love anyone besides you. My heart has always belonged to you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 446 30
Takes place at the beginning of Naruto Shippuden, right after Naruto returns from his training with Jiraiya. Naruto & Hinata managed to form a close...
277 63 23
Their journey from friends to betrayal and love is a testament to the resilience of the human heart and the power of forgiveness to heal even the dee...
137K 3.4K 3
Minato and Kushina wake up after being in a coma for fourteen years and can't wait to see their son, Naruto. However, things won't be how they planne...
20.7K 477 29
Follow the love story of Senju Shinju and Namikaze Minato. Before and after death events! Ranks: #1 - Namikaze (05/06/2023)