The Affair (Zarry/Zouis)

By niazkiam

Zayn is married to Louis but he can't help but fall in love with Harry. Contains: mpreg, strong language, mus... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7!
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15ยก
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
sequel information, authors note and other stuff
more sequel info
chapter 38 (second part)
chapter 39
chapter 40
SEQUEL IS DISCONTINUED

chapter 18

4.7K 214 76
By niazkiam

Harry had never left Zayn's mind.

Zayn has been contemplating calling him but he knows that's the worst possible thing he could do. It would be so easy to just fall back to the way things were before, falling for Harry again would be so easy and Zayn isn't even sure he ever fell out of love with the boy.

He wants to call him and meet him, he really does but he knows that he can't. He thinks of Louis and how things are so good right now, he's going to be a father soon in a couple of months and things are going great.

But sometimes he feels a void in his heart that he thinks can only be filled by Harry.

So he decides to delete Harry's number that he worked so hard to get, no matter how painful it is, he has to do it.

He looks at the contact, his hand tracing the delete button.

"I should hear his voice one last time," he convinces himself. He presses the dial button and listens to it ring.

But Harry doesn't answer.

So he sees it as fate; it wasn't meant to be.

...

"You're asking too much from me, baby," Zayn tries to reason with his crying husband. "I can't stop going to work just to stay with you every day."

"I'm asking for my emotionally unavailable husband to spend time with me, that's all I fucking want!" He complains. "If it means not going to work, then fine."

"You know I can't do that."

Louis starts crying again. "You don't love me anymore."

"Of course I do," he tries to remain calm, knowing that it's just his husbands hormones that are making him act this way.

"No... you don't. You used to surprise me with flowers when we were newly weds. You'd cook me dinner even though you didn't have to. You did all these little things and now you don't anymore. You only talk about the baby with me." He confesses.

"Lou... I can start doing them again," he says.

"No... you can't force these things to happen, they just do. Face it Zayn, we lost our spark." Louis says. "After we have this kid, our marriage would be gone."

...
Harry's just done with his last class for the day and he's going back to the apartment he owns when he sees him.

"You've got to be kidding me," he says, not sure if he should go hug the man or run away. "Zayn, are you stalking me?"

"Only a little," he admits. "You look...breathtaking."

Harry blushes, he doesn't mean to. "What are you doing here?"

"I usually check colleges in my free time," he says. "I'm kidding, I'm here for you."

"Well go back to where you came from, you can't have me," he says.

"You're bolder now," he notices. "I quite like it."

"Yeah, without you making me feel worthless it's pretty easy," he says.

Zayn looks hurt.

"I treated you like shit and nobody deserves that," he starts. "I know I can't make up for it but can you give me a chance?"

"A chance for what exactly?" He squints his eyes.

"To apologize," he says. "I made dinner reservations for us."

"I'm not going," he says walking away. Zayn follows him as he walks, matching his pace.

"Just a dinner, this night and that's it. If you come with me, you can decide not to see me and I'll never bother you again. But if you don't I'll come here every single day," he threatens.

"Fine," he agrees.

"Alright, my limo is waiting," he says.

"Not now, I'm not dressed for a dinner,"

"We can get a suit in your size on the way, there's still time," he says.

"Um...okay."

...

At first, Harry only replied in one or two words while they ate together. Zayn did most of the talking but after having more than a glass of wine, Harry became more free.

"How's Louis doing?" He asks, watching the way Zayn holds his fork tightly. Zayn had always hated talking about Louis while they were together. "I'm free to ask that now, there's nothing between us."

"Yeah... you are," he says. "He's doing good. Though our marriage is starting to fall apart all over again."

"Why? Did you cheat again?"

"Harry..." he says. "First of all, being with you was so much more than that. Louis and I were separated when we met."

"But you were still married," he says. "And you still got back together with him while I was still with you. That has never stopped bugging me."

"I-I know, I'm a dick,"

"You are," he agrees. "Why is your marriage falling apart again if you didn't cheat? Don't tell me he cheated."

"No. We're just falling apart."

"But there's a baby on the way," he mentions, no matter how much that hurt him.

"Yeah," he says. "I know, it's the scariest thing ever."

"I can't imagine you being a dad," Harry blurts out. Zayn blinks at him, clearly offended.

"Why can't you?"

"No, no. It's not like that, I'm just trying to picture a mental image of you changing diapers and feeding a baby and I just can't."

"We'll have nannies for that," Zayn decides.

"I know why I can't imagine it now," he mumbles.

"Do you like kids?" Zayn asks, already knowing the answer.

"I love kids," Harry replies. "Everything about them is so adorable."

"I never liked them before now I can totally imagine it," he says. "A little boy that looks like me and you."

"Zayn... stop," Harry warns.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," he realizes what he said. "It's just... Harry, whenever I think of my future with kids, I don't see Louis there. I see you."

"Take me home," he says suddenly.

"What- why? I'm sorry for what I said, I wasn't thinking." He quickly apologizes.

"Just take me home." He commands.

Zayn nods, deciding to do what Harry wants.

...

"You don't have to walk me in," Harry says but Zayn ignores him, entering his apartment. "Or... do whatever you want."

"A bit small, but it's okay," he approves.

"Yeah well, I didn't ask," he replies.

Zayn grins, turning to face him. "Sassy, I like."

"This might be the last time we ever see each other," Harry breathes out when Zayn moves really close to him.

"S'that what you want?" Zayn asks, looking at Harry's lips then back at his eyes. If he just leans in a bit then he'd be able to kiss Harry.

"You're a little too much for me," Harry admits, staring at Zayn's lips too.

"Yeah? You had no problem handling me in the past though," he cups Harry's chin then closes the gap by kissing him.

He feels the sparks immediately, this is what he's been lacking with Louis.

He pulls apart, feeling the way his lips tingle.

Harry reconnects their lips into a heated lock again, missing the way Zayn tasted. It's been so long for him.

They kiss for minutes before pulling apart to catch their breaths.

"Do you- do you maybe wanna come to my bedroom?" Harry breathes out. "It's small but we can make it fit."

Soon, they find themselves undressed, making out in Harry's bed. They're like teenagers, not getting enough of each other.

Zayn prepares Harry with his fingers and lube before applying a generous coating on himself.

"You sure?" He asks.

Harry nods.

Zayn pushes himself in, both of them groaning at the feeling of each other.

"I've missed being in you so fucking much," he moans, giving Harry time to adjust since it's been a while.

"Move," he commands. Zayn does as he's told, establishing a rhythm that has Harry screaming his name. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. Faster."

"Fuck," Zayn groans, loving the feeling of Harry's tightness around him, he already knows he isn't going to last. "I'm close baby."

"Me too," he moans, then without warning, he comes between them. Zayn moans at the feeling of Harry tightening around him, he moves faster, now pounding into the boy before he starts releasing in him.

"Love you," he says when Zayn falls on the bed next to him, the older mans body becoming stiff at his words. Harry still loved him.

"Love you too." He admits, kissing his neck when Harry falls asleep.

...

again sorry for updating late 😩 I usually forget about this book lmao I'm trash

checkout my new zarry fic called muse if you want, please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 871 14
A/u where Harry and Louis used to date in college but they broke up due to some reasons. Four years later they meet again but a little someone ships...
43.7K 1.6K 22
Harry is in the military and is constantly leaving his husband Zayn at home with their 5 year old daughter Delilah. What happens when Harry comes ho...
218K 6.6K 200
The love story between Prince Zayn And Singer/Songwriter Harry Styles. Follow their journey and how their love blossomed.
351K 10.4K 39
Zayn and harry are two completely different people. Harry doesn't have everything that zayn gets to have but that doesn't mean zayn won't try and con...