Aoharu x Kikanjuu: Hosokawa H...

By illimin

After a long time you decided to contact your childhood friends, the twins. Upon meeting Haruka again,who is... More

Reunion
Consequence
Embarrassing Meeting
Unexpected Encounter
Who is it?
The green temptation
The mess of a lunch
The Beginning
Amusement Park
Author's note
Promise (M's route)
Lock me up~(M's route)
Alright? (M's route)
Eternity long(M's route)
Meeting(M's route)
The Moment...finally? M's route)
The Truth(M's route)
Resolve (M's route)
What's going on...? (M's route)
In vain (M's route)
Let's eat (M's route)
Loyalty (M's route)
The beginning of the end(M's route)
C'mon you know I like it~(M's route)
What a day (M's route)
Have you ever?(M's route end)
Promise(H's route)
Can we start again?(H's route)
Back to normal(H's route)
Liar (H's route)
Mixer and Hopes (H's route)
Realisation (H's route)
It's obvious (H's route)
You're the worst (H's route)
If Tachibana says so (H's route)
Attraction (H's route)
Why don't you go back? (H's route)
Snitch (H's route)
Betrayer (H's route)
Revelation (H's route)
I hate you for playing me (H's route)
This is what I yearned for (H's route end)

How about I'll eat you up tonight?(H's route)

300 14 2
By illimin

"Mia," you squealed under your breath as you watched the scene unfold from behind the wall.

Currently, Midori has Mia plastered against the wall like he did with you more than two weeks ago. With the same irritating smirk he closed in to her. You couldn't hear what they were talking about but it didn't seem like it was something good since Mia looked furiously back at Midori.

With that high-smug Midori came your way and you quickly hid behind the wall and ran into another corridor. Half-hidden you watched as Midori stood still at the place you stood mere seconds ago before he walked away. You breathed out.

That was nerve-wrecking... I wonder what their conversation was about.

Shaking your head you proceeded to pretend to run into Mia after searching for her the whole time.

________________

Two days later Mia still didn't tell you what happened with Midori. She just answered to your question what she's done with Midori with 

'Oh as soon as we walked out of the door he said he has patients to see.'

You pretended to believe her and not question her further although you didn't understand why she'd lie to you. You brushed the memory away as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Turned a few times in different directions to see if your outfit suited you. With a nod you decided it'd work and clamped your bag under your arm before you made your way out.

Once again you stood before the door. However this time there was no need to be nervous. Haruka and you made up. Even before you rang the bell Haruka opened the door and pulled you in.

"Took you long enough," he mumbled while hugging your from behind.

"Haru-chan!" you exclaimed. 

He'd always do that. When you guys made up, he'd immediately get all touchy touchy. You made your way to the kitchen while Haruka still didn't let you go. 

"Did you buy the ingredients?" you asked him.

His head resting on your left shoulder moved and you took it as a yes.

"Alright!" you clapped your hands.

"Shall we get started?"

You wanted to open the fridge but Haruka kind of made moving impossible.

"If you want to eat you should help and that's only possible if you let go of me!"

Upon hearing this his arms held you only tighter around your waist. You sighed and moved your head to the left to get a better look at him but as soon as you did, you regretted it. You quickly averted your head to the other side.

Too close! He's too close. Our faces were almost touching and him staring at me like that doesn't make it any better!

You felt heat rising.

Wow...is it just me or is it suddenly super hot in here?

You fanned yourself with the right hand.

"What you doing?" Haruka wanted to know. You didn't look at him.

"N-Nothing. You are making me sweat, it's already warm enough in here!"

His nose briefly touched your neck, you tensed up at the intimacy and he finally let go of you.

"Fine," he ran his fingers through his hair, fleetingly revealing his forehead. You turned around to distract yourself.

If this keeps up, I'm going to have him wear a paper bag.

"Do you have the recipe?" he asked, leaning over the counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yep," you cheerfully said and revealed the recipe in front of him. He took the paper in his hands. Once he read the title his eyes widened.

"Green tea tiramisu," he whispered and looked up at you with astonishment.

"Yup," you giggled at his reaction, "Ok. I need you to do what I say!"

"I'll always do what you want from me," his green eyes bored into you making you unable to speak for a second.

Does he ever get embarrassed?

"O-Ok," you turned your back at him.

"First put 3 egg yolks in a bowl"

"Done."

"W-What? So fast?"

You didn't believe your own eyes he's already finished the task.

Well, that's going to be quick. Does he want to eat it that badly?

"Add 50 g sugar and mix it. Whip the 3 egg whites and 70g sugar until it's white in another bowl."

"Done."

"O-Ok," his eyes didn't leave you. Your body felt weird.

"Add the cream to the the mixed egg yolk and mix it. Add 100g cake flour, 5 g green tea powder. Mix it again."

"I like where this is going."

"W-What?"

"Continue."

"O-Ok...In another small bowl put 30 g butter, 30g milk and vanilla extract, melt it in the microwave and leave it to cool."

This time he wouldn't be that fast.

"Already finished."

"Seriously? You are inhuman."

"There are other situations where I can be inhuman, just saying," he added while shrugging his shoulders.

"Shut up!" you jokingly shouted while playfully throwing a tad of flour at him. The white mixed with his brown hair and made him look even better.

Well, screw myself for that.

He was about to do something so you quickly continued:

"Add the melted butter to the other bowl and stir it for a while, then put it in a baking form. Make sure it sits evenly, then bake it at 340 F for 30 minutes."

"So..." he softly brushed your hair away from your neck, "what are we going to do now?"

"Wha-?" melting under his touch you pulled away and stuttered:

"N-Nothing m--much.. Just....just chilling haha."

Haruka obviously didn't like your reaction and closed in again.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a confused look in his eyes.

Don't look at me like this! 

He backed you up against the fridge, his fingers trailed from your cheek down to your neck, then he whispered in your ear:

"Yesterday you cried because I didn't give you my attention, but now you refuse it?"

"I'm not refusing it!" you made clear, "It's just..."

"It's just what?"

His eyes pierced through you now. You felt smaller under his stare.

"N-Nothing," you meekly averted your gaze.

"Heh? Is that so? You don't like it when I'm close to you?"

"T-that's not true. But maybe-"

"Maybe what?"

Gosh just let me finish...

"Maybe you are a bit too close for my taste."

"Why?"

"W-Why?" you were taken aback by his question.

"You've never had a problem with it before."

That was before...before what? Before I stopped being oblivious.

There, you admitted it. You liked Haruka a bit more than just a childhood friend. But still he was just a friend.

"We were kids once you grow up the meaning changes."

"I don't understand," again his eyes held confusion and he still refused to back off. You just hoped he wouldn't hear your heart beating fast. 

"The meaning never changed," he continued.

What? What does he mean by that?

"We are not little anymore. You shouldn't do that if you don't mean it."

H-He is way too close!

His lips almost touched yours and his eyes now looked irritated at you.

"How can you be so obli-"

Beep. Beep.

"What? 30 minutes are definitely not over yet."

Haruka went over to the oven to check if that thing was broken or not. You looked at the clock. You were grateful for 30 minutes to be over so quickly.

But what did he want to say?

You didn't care anymore as Haruka pulled out the tray from the oven.

"What's next?" he waited for you to get over and collect yourself.

"Aah-ah yes erm. Take out the baked dough and let it cool. In a new bowl put together 140 g water, 90g sugar, 5 g green tea powder, stir it and then in another bowl mix 200g cream cheese, 70g sugar, add 100g whipping cream, bat it until it's foamy."

You stopped to see if he could keep up but he was already waiting for your next instructions.

"Add to the foam, 100g water with green tea powder that you diluted in another tiny bowl before. Cut the baked dough in 2 thin layers and take a glass to cut out round shapes. In the glass cup you put the whipped foam as the bottom layer..."

"Yes, continue."

"On top the round baked dough, take the green tea powder to coat the dough. Afterwards apply the whipping foam again. Add layer on top of layer until the glass's full."

"Does this look good?"

"That's amazing. Well, it's not a tiramisu anymore since it has too many layers but it looks delicious."

A small smile formed on Haruka's face. You hugged him briefly before taking the first bite.

"It's so delicious. You are such a good cook."

"So," Haruka filled the second cup.

"What's my reward?"

"Reward?"

He nodded.

"What you are eating right now."

Disappointed he put down the cup.

"I think I have something better in mind."

"What?"

"How about I'll eat you up tonight~"

"W-what?" you dropped the spoon and backed away.

"What are you doing? Don't... Don't come closer. Omg stay away. I warn you. Haru- ahhh. L-let me down. W-Wait!... Where are we going?..... Don't tell me the bedroom?! Haru-chan... HARU-CHAN!"

____

Recipe goes to youtube channel "honeykki" for the amazing food tutorials . They are so good, check it out!

When I saw this recipe I immediately thought of Haruka.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 26
[t.kageyama/t.oikawa/h.iwaizumi ร— reader] "we love you." they say at the same time. you widen your eyes and blush never in a million years would you...
274K 10.1K 83
๏ธ๏ธโญ๏ธ2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Categoryโญ๏ธ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
23.1K 535 35
We all know and love Haruhi Fujioka along with the host club. Well what if Haruhi has an older brother to join along on their adventures? Things are...
1.5K 53 12
*Yes, a fanfiction I've postponed for how long now? Seven months? Time flies. Anyway, here's the long awaited Aoi fanfiction I've been planning for a...