More Than Friends (Ivan Marti...

By its_just_sarah_

16-year-old Sarah Rensatt is the step-sister of Logan and Jake Paul. She visits the Team 10 house, and meets... More

Chapter 1: "Say hi to the logang,"
Chapter 2: Gotta go to Jake's
Chapter 3: Meeting Team 10
Chapter 5: Absorb beaches, avoid bitches
Chapter 6: Towel-man
Chapter 7: "You don't mess with Jake Paul"
Chapter 8: Female who's the better kisser
Chapter 9: We are not done
Chapter 10: Interruptions
Chapter 11: Don't Get Caught
Chapter 12: Emilio or Ivan?
Chapter 13: Confessions
Chapter 14: Lovesquare
Chapter 15: Take a Vaca
Chapter 16: Whipped Cream and Doodles
Chapter 17: Relationships Aren't Easy
Chapter 18: Spying
Chapter 19: Savage
Chapter 20: Vlogs can Make or Break Your Life
Chapter 21: Some Stuff Shouldn't be Vlogged
Chapter 22: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 23: Goodbye, Don't Cry
Chapter 24: Useless Goodbyes?
Chapter 25: Like the Old Days
Chapter 26: Tessa's Not Yours, Ya Know?
Chapter 27: Disses and Kisses
Chapter 28: When the Youngest Always Settles Things
Chapter 29: True Love Lasts Forever
Chapter 30: Emi
Chapter 31: Birthday Girl
Chapter 32: The Cup
Chapter 33: "See You In An Hour, Beautiful"
Chapter 34: Bikini Babe
Chapter 35: Alternative Situation
Chapter 36: "Two Words. Prank Wars."
Chapter 37: Flour is the Flower on Top of the Cake
Chapter 38: Flirtatious Actions
Chapter 39: "Unfollow?"
Chapter 40: Should I Tell Her?
Chapter 41: The Truth is Hard
Chapter 42: "If Only Jake Could Learn to Love Too."
Chapter 43: Josh Tanner
Chapter 44: No One Can Stay Upset Under the Sunset

Chapter 4: Ivarah

4.5K 88 4
By its_just_sarah_

"Where will I sleep? And why did you want me to stay?" I asked Jake in his room.

"We have an extra mattress over there, and I wanted you to stay because...well, why not?"

"True," I said, "It's pretty great, what you have going here." He nodded. Finally, I gave in. "I missed you, bro!"

"But you missed Logan more!" he said, laughing. Well... that was pretty true. Logan was a better older brother to me, and even when my dad and their mom got married, he was still chill about it, and nice to me.

"Er...no," I lied. Fortunately, Ivan saved me from this awkward situation by barging in.

"Oh...I was gonna use Jake's shower," he said when he saw me.

"Go ahead!" I exclaimed, backing out of the room.

"Thanks."

As I was going out, Ivan took off his shirt and almost took off his pants. Then he noticed that I hadn't gone yet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Sarah!"

He hastily pulled up his pants and threw on his shirt. I stood there for a moment. Hearing my name on his lips made me tingle a bit, but I needed to get out of there ASAP before it got awkward.

"No problem," I said, running out of the room. But Ivan quickly stepped around Jake to me.
"Its usually okay taking ..off my shirt in front of people," he said, rolling his r's like the Spanish boy he was. "But I don't know you that well. We should... get to know each other more."

"...Sounds good," I said, my heart racing. I couldn't believe I was feeling this way about Ivan. It wasn't even like a desperate fan's crush either, because my channel had a lot more subscribers than his. He smiled, his bright eyes creasing at the sides. I awkwardly stepped back and walked out of the room. I could hear Jake saying "Is Ivarah a thing?" in excitement. Suddenly, I bumped into Erika. I'd met her before, and she was really pretty and nice.

"Whoa whoa. I didn't know you were here! I heard something about 'Ivarah', what's that?"
"Er...it's nothing," I assured her. But her eyes grew wide as she realized it was me and Ivan's ship name.

"Whatttttt??!!!!!!-"

She was about to say something, but I just walked past her, avoiding the conversation.

"I...gotta vlog," I said, grabbing my vlogging camera and setting it up. It was a lame excuse, but whatever. Then I realized that I needed an idea for a vlog. I turned to Emilio, who was sitting in a chair on his phone. I was about to ask him for ideas but I couldn't bring myself to, as looking at him reminded me of the incident with his identical twin. Then I realized-I could start a prank war with Jake! Even though I knew I would regret it, I needed to prank him...bad.

"Yo, Emilio!" I said, getting his attention. He looked up from his phone. I crept closer, because I didn't want Jake to hear anything. I half-whispered, "How should I prank Jake?"

He thought for a moment, and then answered,

"You should pretend that you got hurt or died. He would be very scared,"

I looked at him for a second, and then gave him a high five.

"Those Spanish brains are working better than mine!" I exclaimed.

Idk what this chapter was lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.1K 30
Little Sis and Little Sis 2 are both text threads between the famous members of the 2017 Team 10, Logan Paul, and Piper Paul, the younger sister of J...
170K 2.8K 48
Being Logan and Jake Paul's sister has disadvantages and advantages. Like meeting team 10 and becoming rlly good friends with Tessa and Erika. Or mee...
95K 1.4K 42
Brinley Paul the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul. Her life was everywhere for a while especially with her brothers constantly being busy, but...
57.7K 1K 50
Bj Paul is Logan Paul's twin sister and been with him for everything then she fell in love with Logan's best friends