The Gang Leaders Angel

By QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... More

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 5- Escaping
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 9- Scaring people
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 11- Bachelorette party
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 46- Never have I ever
Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 24- You before me

102K 3.1K 663
By QueenKeely

I'm lonely but not all of us can be like the souls surrounded by love and support.

Go check out my new book called Laken: the girl they finally broke

"I want all the food in the world!" Amalia exclaims, shoving the burger into her mouth; Cadence and I look at each other with our mouths both open. "Nom nom nom!" I snort at how crazy she is being.

"Let's walk on the waterfront?" Cadence suggests, Amalia perks up and stands already waddling away to the waterfront. Cadence and I shrug at each other and follow behind Amalia. Amalia slows down so we are all walking side by side to each other, "How do you do it Lia?" Cadence whispers.

Amalia's head whips around to look at Cadence, "how do I do what?" She questions with confusion laced in her voice.

"Everything. How do you handle it all? You keep an amazing relationship with Jarrad and now you're on to your first child, how do you know that he really loves you?" Amalia looks at me and I shrug, she then looks back at Cadence and sighs softly.

"You know that they love you because they do anything in their power to protect you, they forgive you despite your faults and they cherish you despite your flaws. They know that you aren't perfect but to them you are, just the littlest things prove their affection towards you. You may have your doubts Cadence, but Aidan loves you so much, you just need to stop doubting his love for you." Everything's silent, I sit down and they sit down next to me. I just watch the waves crash into the bank, the sound calming me.

"Thank you, Amalia," she whispers, Amalia smiles and nods. "Now let's do something worth remembering!" Amalia exclaims, clapping her hands together.
                                        **
"No, I am not doing this. They're old and fragile!" I exclaim, "they will be terrified, well mostly horrified, when they hear it!" Cadence and Amalia shrug with a massive grin, Cadence shoves her phone into my hands and they both push me to na old man.

Grumbling words of distaste under my breath, I take a seat next to him, holding the phone at my side- hiding it from his view. I press the button: eerrrrrrr. His head snaps to me, a look of horror settled onto his face, "was that me or you?" I can't help but chuckle. "Oh god, it was me! This is so embarrassing, I'm terribly sorry," he stands up and rushes away, now I feel really mean. I walk back over to the girls who are laughing hysterically at what they just witnessed.

"My turn!" Amalia exclaims, we watch as she stands next to a group of teenage guys; oh god, they look to be about 16 and they are going to witness something terrifying. EEERRRRRRR FFFFFFFF FFFFF. "Oh, excuse me," she covers her mouth as they all look at her, surprise and disgust written on their faces.

"That's disgusting lady," she puts on an upset face and rubs her belly, they look at her stomach, their eyes widening then they look behind her..... guess who? Jarrad. Amalia grimaces, "u-uh we're sorry, we didn't know you were pregnant."

"You better be sorry," Jarrad growls, seething with anger and not only at those boys. Amalia spins around, her eyes widening, he looks at us with a scowl.

"Jarrad! My sweet sweet husband!" Amalia sheepishly exclaims, his eyebrows raise and she sighs, "I know, I know. But Jarrad I want to get out, the baby needs fresh air! I need fresh air! It isn't good to stay inside all the time, so whether you like it or not, I'm going outside," she firmly states, the teenage boys awkwardly walk away.

"You left without telling me though, Amalia. Something could have happened to you, I didn't know where you were and I was worried!" He yells, her eyes water- her hormones rising.

"It is very unlikely that someone will kidnap me with Cadence and Willow around!" She yells back, he raises an eyebrow and she huffs. "Fine it's likely, but not by very much," she shrugs, "please don't be mad."

He sighs and pulls her to his body, hugging her lovingly. He kisses her forehead and rests his chin on top of her head, "I could never stay mad at you." I look at Cadence, she's staring at them longingly. I look around, I grin and tap Cadence's shoulder, she looks at me and I point behind her. She slowly spins around, there Aidan stands, looking at her with his arms wide open. She screams in excitement and runs up to him, she jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He kisses around her face repeatedly, she does the same to him. Everyone awes at the sight, then I notice Val; they're back early.... he's looking at me, probably expecting me to run up to him like he's my knight in shining armour and hug him. He looks away at Cadence and Aidan and let's out a puff of air, he walks over to me and stops close to me; looking down at me. "Can I have a hug too?" He grins, I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head chuckling. Slowly, I wrap my arms around his waist so I don't embarrass him by rejecting him. I know, I know, I'm too nice.

Valentino hugs me tightly, I laugh and pull away from him. I pat his chest, why is everyone staring? Maybe they're looking at the big tough guy that has tattoos everyone, hugging the girl he claimed his. But I'm not his.
**
"NOVA!" I scream in glee, running to her at full speed. She winces waiting for the impact of me crashing into her, when I do she stumbles back and slowly wraps her arms around me. "I've missed you," I honestly say, she pulls back and smiles.

"I missed you too, how was it without me?" She asks, I shrug.

"Pretty good actually... How was your honeymoon?" She chuckles and grins at the memory, sighing in content. Mike is talking to Val, having a good old chat about whatever.

"It was so romantic and fun and the best trip in the whole wide world! I'm married to the man I've loved my whole life, what could get better?" She smiles looking at him, he looks at her and smiles at her. "We went jet skiing- Mike called someone up , went on hikes, adventures, it was so fun in Hawaii!" She exclaims, I grin.

"Everyone, we have an announcement to make!" Jarrad shouts trying to get everyone's attention, everyone looks at him and Amalia. He kisses the tip of her nose and looks at everyone, "I'm not going to be in the gang anymore, well apart of the killing, drug selling and all that. I want to be a good father and a good husband." The guys all look shocked, then butt hurt.

"You're leaving us..... forever?" Landon emphasises forever, Jarrad shakes his head.

"I'm not leaving you guys! Of course we will come over all the time it's just that I don't want to kill anymore, I don't want my child thinking of me as a bad person," he explains, literally everyone awes.

"We love you brother!" The guys all do a group hug and I chuckle in amusement, Nova and Mike look shell shocked.

"YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!" Nova exclaims, Amalia grins and nods. Nova rushes to her leaving me alone and I just stand still, I'm alone until Val stands next to me.

"I can't be what you want me to be," I blurt out, he looks down at me in confusion.

"What do I want you to be?" He asks, curious. I stay silent for a moment, he wants me to be and so much things and he's acting like he doesn't realise. Well, he doesn't realise.

"You want me to be the girl that changes the broken man, the girl that will love you no matter what you've done. You want me to love every inch of you and you want to be accepted by me, but how can I help you if I'm broken too? I'm a girl that has been hurt more times than countable. I can't help you until I help myself," he stares at me. Then he grabs my wrist and pulls me upstairs. He pushes me against the wall, also holding me to him somehow. His lips graze my neck and his smouldering blue eyes stare into my muddy ones.

"Well then let me help you, let me help you love yourself," he kisses my neck and I close my eyes. "I will always put you first, Willow Davids."

**
Well I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you go check out Laken: the girl they finally broke.

I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed, I'm trying to make people understand other people more and what they go through.

So please read it and tell me what you think.

Comment, vote and share
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9K 18
Skylar Harris finally came out of her shell and started to open up again after all that she had been through. She expected a wonderful Holiday season...
1.8M 62.8K 34
Completed! Highest ranking: #15 in Humor Ariana Iglesias tends to go to extremes when she's BORED. Being a genius doesn't help either. Her sharp mind...
188K 7.8K 32
Highest Ranks: #21 in Action. #19 in Realistic Fiction Featured in Action: October, 2017. She fumbled with the latch on the window and yanked it open...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...