𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋...

By XxKiddycatxX

❝ it's important to recognize the difference between want and need cause I may love you but... More

Before You Read
New Cover 3.0
s o o n
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
2k Special
120k Special

12k Special

3K 74 170
By XxKiddycatxX

//ok, so a few chapters ago I posted a 2k special (ik, it's been ages since then, but yeah, that happened).

ever since I've been thinking to myself, Christy, just how in the hell are you going to top--

{spoilers go read the 2k special if you haven't because, unlike this one, it'll pertain to the plot ((somewhat, you'll see)) c;. This special, however, is complete and utter bs for y'all that has nothing to do with the plot, but you'll like anyway, I promise xP}

--that, a chapter showcasing the agonizing struggle for love (if you're squinting really, really fucking hard), or, in other words, flaming homosexuality at it's finest. (lmao if that didn't sell the chapter I don't know what will)

So, if Yuuri's sexy ass twirling about in the media bar above didn't tease it enough, here we go. 12k. Give yourselves a pat on the fricken back, cuz you deserve it.

Stretching across the globe from chilly Alaska to the depths of the great down under, I appreciate you all so, so, so much.

Without any further ado, may I present, F/n!!! On ICE.

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"Soooul!" I squealed, digging my heels into the ground fruitlessly, the soles of my shoes grinding against the rough urban pavement. I would've run away by now if it weren't for the silky red tie covering my eyes--not to mention Soul's vice-like grip on my wrists. Weapon, my ass, this kid definitely lifts like a meister. "You know I hate surprises, just tell me where we're going already!"

"I call b.s., everyone likes surprises," Soul countered. "Stop being such a party-pooper."

"I'm not everyone," I grunted, pulling against Soul with all of my body weight. "Surprises usually leave me either bruised or having a mental breakdown, so you can understand my reluctance."

"Just trust me," Soul whined.

"Soul, darling, you're the last person I'd trust," And it was true. I loved Soul to pieces, really, but that didn't change his history of being a 'popular'--which meant he could be dragging me into absolutely anything as he had access to, well, everything.

"Shade much?" I scoffed.

"Gay much?"

"Touché," Soul replied flippantly. "Honestly, that's our friendship in a nutshell."

"You're not gonna let me go, are you," I sighed, giving in to whatever Soul had planned for me. After all, it couldn't be that bad, right?

"Oh, good, you're finally catching on. You should quit this meister thing while you can and become a detective, you're really good."

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"I know right? What's going to be even funnier, though, is your reaction," Soul said, suddenly releasing my wrists. My hands immediately flew to the knot in Soul's tie, yanking at it desperately in fear of what was to come. I take back my prior thoughts--this is definitely going to be that bad.

"What do you mean my reaction," I barked, a devious chuckle echoing in my ears. "Ugh, get this thing off me, this is like 50 Shades of Grey and I'm not into it." I began to claw at the tie with my stubby/long nails, Soul's laugh quickly fading.

"Oi, oi, watch it! I don't have many of those!" The albino cried, delicately untieing the tie and removing it from my face. "See that wasn't so hard--"

"Just what the fuck is he doing here?" I interjected, eyes falling on a slim, black-clad male after adjusting to the bright overhead lights. I didn't even need to see who it was, really, the dead give away being his pungent fuckboy odor that wafted through the air--that and Axe body spray.

"Oh, um, hi?" He mumbled awkwardly, leaning from side to side on his symmetrically-tied ice skates. This is when the world came tumbling down around me. Figuratively, at least.

"Soul, you bloody asshat!" I practically screamed. The few people who littered the lobby of the ice rink turned their heads in shock whilst Kid's face flushed a fiery crimson, my voice hushing into a quiet, but still equally as angry, whisper. "You know I can't ice skate! And you damn well know I'd rather finger Satan's butthole than ice skate with him."

"I know, but cmon L/n! You may hate him now--"

"Hate each other, the feeling is mutual--"

"Whatever! Despite what," Soul flailed his arms about, looking for a word that accurately suited Kid and I's relationship. "issues you two may be facing right now, it doesn't change the fact that you two were best friends in the past--,"

"Yeah, and look where that got me--" Kid's head dropped in shame.

"Just shut up and listen!" Soul bellowed, breaking our silent whisper battle. His voice once again hushed, his words fierce and biting. "You two were best friends. That's undeniable no matter how fucking much you'd like to protest, L/n. While you may think he hates you, he really, really doesn't. And today, today of all days, I'm asking you to go along with this and put up with him. I know I'm not the best wingman in the world, but I'm trying really, really hard here. Today is his fucking birthday, and all he wanted was to spend some goddamn time with you--"

His birthday. I took in a deep, reluctant breath. I had forgotten that today was his birthday.

"Soul! You weren't supposed to tell--" Kid whined, a painfully noticeable blush staining his cheeks with a pleading look set in his watery, golden eyes. My heart twisted, I felt a pang of sadness for him.

Every year on this day, I both loved and hated to look back on when we used to celebrate his birthday together; bright, happy, glowing smiles always illuminating our young, pudgy faces.

"I know and I'm sorry," Soul said forcefully, his eyes downcast. "She just doesn't realize how much you care about her, and I hate being stuck in the middle of this--this misunderstanding."

Every year on this day, I'd lock myself in my room and cry over just how much I really missed him.

"Misunderstanding, huh?" I mumbled distantly.

But this year, I forgot.

Kid wiped his eyes with his sleeve, walking over and placing his hand on my arm. "N/n, are you okay?" He mumbled sensitively. For a second, I could see a sliver of the old Kid in him, the second we spent staring into each other's eyes dragging out into infinity. My heart shattered on-sight.

And here he is, standing in front of me.

"D-don't call me that," I shrugged him off. "You don't deserve to call me that."

Is this karma?

"You're right, I'm sorry." He looked down, taking careful steps back. Soul gave me a disappointed look. "I should go, I'm sorry for bothering you. Thanks for trying Soul, really."

Goddamn it, Kid, why do you have to torture me like this--haunting my every move?

"It means a lot," His voice cracked. Soul opened his mouth, most likely to shout at me, but I already knew what I had to do. I ran forward--unnecessarily, I might add, considering he was hobbling around on ice skates while I was in sneakers--and grabbed his hand, spinning him back to face me.

"Fine, okay? I'll spend the day with you." I shouted. God, I was just being so extra today. Kid didn't seem to care, however, as his eyes began to glow brighter than the sun, his arms instantly wrapping around my waist and tugging me up into the air.

"I promise you won't regret this, N/n. Thank you so much!" He set me down delicately, his soft smile reflecting onto my face.

"Yeah, yeah. Now stop crying, there's only room for one drama queen here, and that's obviously Soul," I giggled, poking his cheek as a few tears rolled down it.

"Oi--oooh shit," Soul drawled out, eyes widening as a familiar mop of curly brown hair drew closer. Unfortunately for him, I noticed the brunet as well. "Hah, well, I'm glad you two made up--"

"Oi, this is only because it's his birthday--"

"Yeah, yeah, that's great," Soul said quickly, his eyes darting around the ice rink in search of the nearest exit. "I really should go, y'know, be a good wingman--"

"Jesus, Soul, you have the subtlety of a rhino on rollerblades--" Kid facepalmed.

"Thanks, man, anyway, better go--" His voice became more hurried, his shoes squeaking against the tile floor as he made his way toward the exit. Oh hell to the no.

"Hey!" I called out whilst running over to the brunet, his name a mystery despite the copious amount of times Soul used it when talking about how 'dreamy he was'. Ah, young love. "Hey, you, do you possibly remember meeting a really hot, dragged up dude in a gay bar?" I made sure to keep my voice low to prevent any eavesdropping, thus outing my white-haired friend.

"Uh, I'm sorry?" The boy replied, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Ugh, I don't have time for this, Soul is almost out the door!

"Look, that guy over there is named Soul, and you kind of made out with him in that gay bar a week-or-so ago. He also kind of has a really big crush on you--"

"Really?"

"Yes really!" I accidentally shouted, a rosy blush enveloping the poor boy's face. "Now go get him!"

"Y-yes ma'am!" The small boy shouted, saluting me before running through the lobby to chase after Soul.

"So, uh, what was that?" Kid asked after waddling up behind me, completely oblivious. I laughed, giving him a coy smile.

"Don't worry about it, I was just playing wingwoman."

"Wingwoman, huh? Never heard of that," Kid grabbed my hand and took me over to the ice-skate rental booth.

"Yeah, that's because you've never gotten the competent help of a woman for dating advice," I scoffed. "Maybe that's why you're so terrible at relationships."

"Hey, I'm on a date with you right now, right?" Kid smiled lopsidedly. "If that's the case, I can't be doing all that badly." My face flushed. Just as I went to make a trite remark about how this wasn't at all a date, the woman behind the counter decided to cut in and ask for my shoe size.

'This was probably for the best,' I thought to myself, taking in a relaxing breath and deciding to allow Kid a day of happiness. Time for a change of heart. I calmly answered with my appropriate size, the lady coming back a few moments later with a cheap pair of skates.

"Have fun, you two," She smiled, the corners of her eyes crinkling while she tucked a single strand of silver hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, Miss, we will." Kid replied, squeezing my hand tightly whilst grabbing my skates with his other. I couldn't help but blush at the simple gesture; Kid was being so uncharacteristically kind today, it honestly made my heart melt. Not that I'd admit it, anyway.

The lady rested her slightly wrinkled face onto her palms as she stared at us, muttering something about how she missed being our age along with the 'wonders of young love'. I looked up at Kid to see if he'd heard, the slight blush edging onto his cheeks signifying that he too was listening to the older lady's babbling.

I couldn't focus on it for too long, however, as I was abruptly situated on a bench. Kid immediately bent down and helped me with my ice skates--i.e., put them on for me--allowing my eyes to wander throughout the building.

The blue tile scattering the floors contrasted with the off-white walls, small scratches wearing away at it thanks to the many pairs of ice skates that trampled it daily. From where I was sat three ice rinks were noticeable, all relatively empty just to my luck. If I was going to fall on my ass repeatedly, I'd rather do it in the company of fewer people rather than more. Lastly, the hot cocoa bar. It looked so warm and cozy, multiple empty tables and chairs scattered around it, a single couple sat laughing with no restraint as they were the only ones there.

I smiled, Soul looked like he was having the time of his life with the curly-haired boy sat across from him, them both sharing a single cup of hot chocolate and talking about god-knows-what.

"There!" Kid smiled, sufficiently happy with his work. I thanked him for the help to which he gave a small grin in return, taking a final glance at Soul and what's-his-face before hobbling behind Kid with his hand, once again, in mine. He led me to the empty arena on our left, my legs shaking once we reached the edge of the rink.

"Are you okay?" He asked, moving to stand in front of me, both of my hands held in his. I sputtered and blushed, a light-hearted chuckle escaping his lips as he pressed his forehead against mine. I just then realized how little space was left between us. "Death, you're so cute." His voice was so deep and mellow, it was hypnotizing. I almost didn't notice when one of his hands left mine to cup my cheek, his thumb gently caressing the soft skin. Almost.

"S-s-s-shush," I stuttered with a pout, my eyes looking everywhere but his honeyed ones. My heart couldn't take much more of this. I'm supposed to hate him, after all. What's going on here?

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," He mumbled bashfully, shifting his hand so his thumb could brush against my pouted lips. "But if you keep pouting your lips like that, I think I'll lose whatever self-restraint I have left, just to warn you." My eyes widened.

"C-creep," I mumbled, using my Kid-free hand to push away his face, mine lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"There she is," Kid laughed. "I was starting to miss my rebellious little F/n."

"Shut uuup," I whined, pulling away with a huff. Just as I went to walk away from Kid's incessant teasing, I realized just where I'd walked to. Straight on to slippery, freezing cold, ice. My skates, to no surprise, slid out from under me and I fell backward, Kid rushing over (which was quite impressive considering he too had ice skates on) to catch me just in time.

I stared up into Kid's eyes, breath fleeing from my lungs, his arms tightly gripping my onto my torso as he held me in a trust-fall position. Now I know, this could be the stereotypical movie scene where Kid leans down and kisses me and we'd all live happily ever after, but I'm not that type of girl.

"You smell like liquid ass," I complained, my face scrunching up in discomfort. I know, classy, right?

"Ah, I'm sorry," Kid replied politely, "Liz picked out my cologne, you know how she is." He gave a small, bashful smile earning a groan of annoyance. Why can't he just be an asshole again? Where did that Kid go?

"Doesn't change the fact that you smell like liquid ass, buddy." Kid chuckled, his pearly, white smile warming me up despite the bitter cold licking at my face and underdressed body. Oh, right, I forgot to mention the struggle I went through before I was dragged here.

To sum it up, Soul had forced me into one of the few dresses I had lying around inside my dresser, afterward proceeding to do my hair and makeup. It was two hours of pure confusion and torture. So now, due to the dress's lack of coverage, I was freezing. Thanks, Soul.

Kid pulled me back onto my feet then joined me on the ice, gripping my hand firmly. "Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes carefully studying me for any signs of discontentment. I tugged at my baby pink dress self-consciously (after all, it showed what schools deemed to be the most sexual part of the body, my shoulders. I know, cue the gasps).

"Yeah, I'm fine. I hope you know how to skate though, or else we're both going to be ass skating rather than ice skating." He chuckled, taking off his black and white striped jumper to reveal a form-fitting white v-neck, neatly tucked into his slightly-ripped black skinny jeans. "What are you--" Kid placed the article of clothing in my hands, a small smile illuminating his face.

"Wild guess," He replied. I smiled sheepishly and tugged the sweater over my head, it sagging over most of my dress. I thanked him quietly. "You're welcome. And yes, to answer your question, I do know how to ice skate."

Kid shifted so he was positioned at my side, teaching me the proper ice skating technique through multiple demonstrations and a lot of hand holding, careful to make sure that I wouldn't fall over again. Surprisingly, I didn't. Within a whopping fifteen minutes, I found myself skating around the rink relatively competently, a proud smile curled on Kid's lips as a gleeful one tugged at my own.

"I'm flying Jack!" I squealed with a giggle, racing over toward Kid and bumping into him purposefully. His eyes widened as he began to stumble and lose his balance, my hand jutting out and grabbing his before his ass could meet the ice. "Gotcha," I giggled, giving Kid a big, childish smile.

"No," Kid breathed, tugging me closer, "I've got you," One of my hands was pressed flat against his chest while our faces were millimeters apart, my other hand held carefully in his. His warm breath plumed through the frigid air, my own halting in a mixture of fear and what felt like excitement. Was this really happening?

Little did I know, Kid was asking himself that very same question. It had practically been his mantra since he'd arrived that I'd never love him back, yet he found his thoughts inundated with me and only me, his resolve to resist completely fading as my body fell limp in his arms.

'God, she's so close, but so far,' he thought to himself, leaning in a little closer until my forehead touched his. 'I need this, Death, I really need this,' His hand shifted to cup my cheek, tilting my head as my eyes fluttered closed. Dear lord, there was no way he was ridding himself of these thoughts now. We were just so c l o s e.

His soft lips pressing against mine practically drove me crazy, a warmth spreading throughout my entire body and his alike. His hand shifted from its place on my cheek to the back of my neck, releasing my hand to cup my hip as well. His lips moved agonizingly slowly against mine, yet I wouldn't have it any other way. God, it felt so right. My hands wound their way into his silky, black hair, desperately trying to draw myself closer despite the infinitesimal gap left between us--

"Hey, guys, I want you to meet--" Soul began, carelessly walking into our ice rink the brunet who's name I have yet to learn in tow. "--Oh," Soul's eyes widened. The curly haired boy stumbled into Soul's back due to the albino's abrupt stop, peaking around to see Kid and I pull apart, blushing furiously.

"Oh gosh," He whispered, his blush burning brighter than a wildfire. "Straight people things."

An awkward silence fell over the four of us, Kid making no move to withdraw alike Soul and company, eliciting our unrestrained laughter--the poor brunet more awkwardly than the rest of us as he seemed to be completely and utterly clueless as to what was going on. The situation was far too serious for my liking anyway, so laughter seemed to be the fastest remedy.

"Um, uh, anyway," Soul coughed, a few laughs interrupting. "Jamie, these are two of my closest friends, Kid and F/n. Kid, F/n," Soul took a deep breath. "This is my new b-boyfriend, Jamie."

I gave Soul a soft, knowing smile, but I could feel my heart thumping against my chest in fear of Kid's reaction. Who knows, maybe he's secretly a homophobe? That would certainly pose a problem. I looked in his direction carefully, staring at his slightly slackened jaw along with his unreadable auric orbs.

"Kid," I whispered weakly, breaking him of whatever trance he was lost in. A warm smile broke out onto his face as he tugged my y/h form into his chest, a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey, what's that scared look for, N/n," He mumbled, pressing his cheek to the top of my head comfortingly. "And it's about damn time you came out," Kid called, Soul's fear-ridden expression quickly changing to one of utter joy, happy that two of his closest friends finally got along and accepted him for who he is.

"I-I thought I told you not to call me that," I pouted.

"And I thought I warned you about pouting," Kid chuckled, dipping down to steal a quick kiss. I flushed, his lips trailing from mine to my s/c cheek, pressing multiple quick, soft kisses to the reddened skin.

"Can you guys go back to hating each other so I don't have to experience this lovey-dovey bullcrap? Thanks," Soul teased, sticking out his tongue at us while Jamie made grotesque gagging noises.

"Sorry," Kid answered, bearing his pearly white teeth in a devilishly attractive smirk. "I'm just making the most out of my... birthday present," Normally, I would've been pissed at his choice of words, yet I found myself abnormally calm in his arms--his shitty fuckboy body spray must be affecting my brain's ability to function, I swear.

"Birthday present, huh? Is that all I am to you?" I questioned, my e/c eyes peering up at him in silent judgment. Kid laughed mirthfully, tilting his head down so our noses brushed, his honeyed eyes staring deep into my own. They were so bright and liquid warm, sprinkled with small flecks of chestnut, framed by girlishly thick lashes. How his eyes shined under the bright, stadium lights rivaled the soft yellows and oranges of any summer sunset, breathtakingly beautiful and inexplicable.

Intoxicating.

"I thought that's all you wanted to be," He teased, poking my cheek gently, his eyes swirling in mischief. It reminded me of the devious, fun-loving, Death the Douche that the DWMA had grown to idolize, with an added touch of softness and delicacy from my Death the Kid. I smiled--I kind of liked it. "Today and that's it, right?"

"What if I said I'd consider being friends with you again?" I offered, teeth sinking into my bottom lip. I couldn't help my nerves, letting Kid back in was a big decision, after all. I also had to take it into account that our friendship would have to be very private, not to mention--

"Sorry, but I'd have to decline," Kid smiled sheepishly. What?

"You--but I--but what?" I was a stuttering mess, my thoughts completely in shambles. I thought that surely Kid and I would join hands and skip off into the sunset after that, but for him to decline? Was he just messing with me the whole time? No, Soul wouldn't let him--

"Let me explain," Kid laughed awkwardly. "Come, let's skate and talk. We've already spent the majority of our time standing around or," He paused, a nervous blush coating his cheeks. "Busying ourselves with other activities." Kid went to hold my hand, but I quickly dodged. He frowned. "Hey," he muttered. "You can hate me all you want after today is over, but until then, you're mine. Please." He held out his hand, mine reluctantly tangling with his.

We both pushed off and began skating around the periphery of the rink, deafening silence stilling the air between us. I focused intently on keeping up with Kid as he was noticeably a much better ice skater than I was, though his focus seemed to be trained on something beyond my reach. His hand squeezed mine gently.

"Looks like Soul and Jamie left us," Kid said awkwardly, nodding in the vacant direction of where they once stood. The room was now completely empty while also being filled to the brim with words we had yet to say. It was suffocating. "Anyway," Kid swallowed, "I guess I should explain."

I raised a questioning eyebrow when no more words followed, my head swiveling to give Kid a look of confusion before it molded into a look of shock. Kid's lips were on mine again. I went to push him off, preferring an explanation rather than a make out session--despite the latter being not all that bad--Kid reluctantly pulling away with a small frown gracing his perfect features.

"F/n--"

"No, we're not doing that. Not without an explanation--"

"But that was my explanation!" My face twisted in confusion.

"What, you want to be friends with bens? 'Cause I'm not exactly into that lifestyle..."

"No, no, no!" Kid facepalmed, "I like you! I really, really like you! That's why I wanted you as my birthday present, that's why I kissed you, and that's why I can't be friends with you." Kid said. "I know I'm being a selfish douchebag, but that seems to be the only thing I'm good at. I'm sorry."

My mouth hung open in shock, my face violently slamming into my palm. Idiot, just how in the hell did I not notice?!

"Did you really not catch on?" Kid asked, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "You're so clueless, I swear. We may have been affectionate as kids, but I think a full on kiss should definitely scream 'I like you as more than a friend'." I blushed and covered my face with my free hand, remembering all of the small pecks on the cheek Kid would give me when we'd see each other again and just how many nights we'd spend cuddled innocently under a blanket reading a book together.

"We were really affectionate as kids, weren't we."

"Mm," Kid hummed. "And I don't regret it at all." Kid lifted my hand and placed a sweet kiss onto it before spinning me around on my skates. I squealed out in fear.

"Kid, stop!" I cried, clinging desperately to his chest when he released my hand, his arms finding their way to the small of my back yet again. My legs were shaking.

"I think you've had enough ice skating for one day, princess," I felt my body lift off the ground, eyes widening as I gripped on tightly to Kid's neck.

"I will actually end you if you drop me."

"I'll make sure I won't, then," Kid laughed, carrying me over to the benches that resided outside of the rink. Kid tottered out the door and disappeared, leaving me sat on the bench alone for a few minutes before he returned with two glasses of steaming hot chocolate. He handed a glass to me while taking a sip out of his own. "Thanks for today. If it means anything, you're definitely the best birthday present I've ever recieved."

"I'm glad," I smiled, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "Y'know, I never forgot," Kid tilted his head. "Your birthday, I mean. Minus today, I guess, because I was a little too... occupied with Soul's intense grooming session."

He laughed. "And I've never spent a day without thinking about you," A sigh left his lips. "I tried, but you're just always on my mind. Love's funny like that." He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I sighed, placing my hand on top of his.

"Sounds fun."

"Oh yeah, definitely, especially when it's unrequited."

"Who says your love is unrequited?" I bit my lip. My heart raced.

"Me," Kid laughed. "I'm too scared to ask whether it is or isn't."

"Then don't," I tilted Kid's head to face me. I pressed a small kiss to his nose, his whole face lighting up in a cherry red blush. "Because maybe this is enough for right now."

He smiled, pecking my lips one last time. "Yeah, maybe it is."

--

//unedited

When it was supposed to be cute all the way through but it took a turn for the worse and was emotionally harrowing at some points. 😬 Be glad I have a heart, though. I was going to end this whole thing as a dream, but even I couldn't bring myself to do that. #LetTheFluffBeFluff2k17

Also, here's pictures of the dress and Kid's jumper just because (I know the jumper is navy blue in the picture but use your iMaGiNaTiOn cuz it's 3 am and I'm not photoshopping it):

And here's what Jamie looks like:

Btw-- Happy Easter guys! I suffered, died, and was burried writing this whole thing too, so Jesus I relate. Like almost 5k words? Don't say I do nothing for y'all lmao xD

QOTD: How'd you all like it? I kind of pulled the topic out of my ass but I think it turned out p okay?

Comment, vote, and share ;P -- Best comment gets a dedication. 36 hours on the clock.

Until next time, whenever that'll be XD (I'll try to make it soon augh)

Ps- it may be taking a while but I'm editing the entire book ;)) theres going to be some p significant changes, so sorry about that 😬 I'm also adding in pictures/stuff I think this book is lacking.

~Christy <3

{I'm sorry it's in honor of 4/13}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.1K 59
They say that if when you die you fall in love with someone you'll be attracted to them when you are born again. Even if you don't remember them. As...
143K 2K 71
These are just as the title says. They are X reader. Or you can request certain people. Feel free to request. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER OR...
379K 12K 18
Death The Kid x Vampire!Reader
30.4K 353 102
Stray kids, oneshots, etc! straykids x female reader 18+ content only! You have been warned! None of the chapters are edited! So im sorry for any e...