The Breeze [Tony Starks Daugh...

stark-11-industries tarafından

The Breeze | "I am your father." "I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." ... Daha Fazla

Lifes A Breez
1. Lil Intro
3. Wake up! Shopping Time
4. Peter and Hero Time
5. School? Nah.
6. Bad Dreams = Hospital
7. LA
8. $Starks Daughter$
9. My mom is a bitch...
10. You promise? I promise.
Skylar's Foster Home Cast
11. Spider-Boy
12. Failure Tattoo
13. Orange Haired Stalker
14. Shocker
15. Didn't see that coming...
16. Washington D.C.
17. Captain America
18. Don't Trust Anyone
19. Ghost Story
20. Relationship Advice From An Assassin
21. Breaking Down
22. Big ol' Breakfast
23. Sit-Well in Hell
24. Fear
25. Peter Has Beautiful Abs.
26. Soldier
27. SPAGHETTI
28. Secrets
29. Thinking
30. Academic Decathlon
31. Jelly Glass
Avengers: Age of Ultron
32. Dead Stars
33. Getting Better
34. Blossom
35. New Girl, New Friends
Avengers: Age of Ultron
36. The Start Of Bad News
37. It's A Party Y'all
38. All I Want Is Honesty
39. Memory
40. Ew, Ultron
41. Normal
Hello!
42. Africa
43. Africa Aftermath

2. Star Wars Right?

82.7K 1.3K 6K
stark-11-industries tarafından

Skylar's P.O.V

I was walking down the street with an unusual amount of speed because I was excited to find out more of what S.H.I.E.L.D is hiding and all there secrets. What can I say I like to snoop?

Here are some things you probably know about me: I am a superhero! Yeah, you heard me right a freaking superhero! Not to brag but I'm getting pretty famous around here and I've been on the news a lot but no one knows my secret identity so they call me 'The Breeze' or 'The Hooded Girl'. My superpower of awesomeness is that I can control the air and I can fly! Sorry I'm pretty excited about it cause it was all luck. One day I found a cup on the ground with what I thought to be fruit punch but apparently it was some chemical that changed me into a freaking flying machine. That will teach me to not go around drinking random fruit punch I find on the ground.

I'm kinda an expert hacker. I had picked up the trait for hacking pretty easily. I'm really into science and technology so it helped with the hacking.

I'm also an orphan. I hate orphanages. They have way to many annoying mean older kids running around for starters, every orphanage I've been to has smelled oddly like moldy cheese with a hint of lemon, and everyone that works at these places are straight up mean. I'm not talking about the "oh did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed" kinda mean. I'm saying that the people that worked there have abused me. They would even try abuse the little kids. I felt really bad for them because no one of that age deserves that kinda abuse (well no one in general deserves that kinda abuse) so I would always take the hits for them. That's just the kinda person I am. I'm not proud of some of the stuff I've had to do to survive, like the stealing. But what else can a kid do to get by when their orphanage sucks butt?

I attend Midtown Public Middle School. Surprisingly for a street rat/ Orphan I'm at the top of my class and taking all of the advance classes they have at the school because I don't want to skip a grade. The only close friend I have at my school is Peter Parker we're both in the 8th grade. I don't have any close friends at school other than Peter but everyone is kinda my friend except for the bullies. I'm kinda the protector for the kids that get picked on. So basically I'm the bad ass of the school who also tends to be a smart ass a lot. Wow I'm an ass.

Oh! Almost forgot, if you haven't noticed already I have ADHD so I tend to get off topic, distracted easily, and I'm usually pretty hyper unless I'm in a bad mood. Lets get back on topic to what happening right now.

I rounded the corner seeing the big glass building of Apple. I don't have my own computer and even if I did it's probably safer to use one at a store so SHIELD cant trace it back to me. I walked in the store ignoring the unpleasant looks people would direct my way. No doubt they thought I would steal something, looking like the street rat I am. Well they have good intuition because they were in fact correct. Hey a girls gotta eat right? Especially when you haven't ate in a week. Stupid orphanage. I was really looking forward to a big breakfast.

I looked around for the perfect target to pick pocket. Ha! I found one! A blonde guy with his back to me was standing close to the computers he was chatting with a worker.

I started to walk backwards slowly towards them so I looked like a clumsy little girl who wasn't watching where she was going. I saw his wallet in the corner of my eye I bumped into him snatching the wallet swiftly. I fell to the ground with a thud (obviously acting, like I totally meant to fall). The men looked down at me. The blonde man with puppy brown eyes looked down at me with sympathy (told you he was the perfect target). I faked some tears to earn more sympathy. The worker turned and left because apparently he doesn't give a shit about my life.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Blondie asked with concern lacing through his words.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine I'm sorry I w-wasn't watching where I-I was going" I said with a small voice. Did you catch that stutter? I should totally be an actor. You know if I wasn't living at the orphanage.

He brought his hand out to me to help me up which I gladly took. What? I'm lazy.

"Thank you sir" I told him politely. He gave me a nod and I started to head off towards the other computers in the back. I looked through his wallet and found $40. now I can get a breakfast and have money left over. I throw his wallet in the air and guide it around to his table with my windy powers and plop it down on a table so it doesn't look like I stole it.

I turned back to my computer. Time to get hacking. I did my hackey-doo-da stuff and after only a couple minutes I was in. S.H.I.E.L.D's fire wall really needs to improve, you would think it would be better since it's a really secret government place. Well S.H.I.E.L.D I know all your secrets. Hmm.... what should I look at? I guess ill just prance around in there latest missions.

What?! I found one for the Avengers or well, half of the Avengers. Shit! There looking for me! Holy Shit!

Wait I have a file. Yay! This is so cool! They got my first name right and everything but other than that SHIELD is not great with finding info on me. I should probably go into hiding for a little bit. Nah, no fun in that. My stomach starts to growl. Maybe I should feed my hunger or else im gonna pass out soon since I haven't eaten in a week.

"Excuse me but I'm not sure if you should be looking at that," A woman behind me stated. I turned around to see a fiery red head glaring daggers at me. Who is she? She looks so familiar. Black Widow! Oh my gosh! Its black Widow. I jumped out of my chair surprising Natasha and running towards the exit. I looked behind me to see that she wasn't following me. Then I ran right into some medal causing me to fall down on my ass. I looked up to see the one and only Iron-man A.K.A. Tony Stark.

"You know you should really put some pillows on your suit if your just gonna let children run into you," I said making Tony laugh.

"I like you kid. You got sass," He reached down to help me up. Yeah you guys aren't getting me that easily. I grabbed onto his hand pulling him on the ground.

"Thanks, your pretty cool too," I responded looking down at a confused Stark. I ran for the exit finally making it - or so I thought - just as I reached the handle and swung open the door, an arrow came flying at me. I used my wind powers to steer it off path of my arm but it still grazed my skin, which hurt like hell.

"What the f-,"I was cut off by metal arms encasing around me and flying me to who-knows-where.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I screamed over the roar of the wind.

"You know you swear a lot for a kid," he replied back ignoring me.

"Thanks! So where the hell are you taking me?" I said not giving up for my answers.

"A SHIELD base," he told me finally not ignoring my question.

"You know whats funny?" I asked.

"I can't see what would possibly be funny to you right now but shoot, what you got?" He asked curious.

"I can fly!" I screamed shooting out from his arms that were once closed around me. He stopped as we both hovered in the air. I stuck my tongue at him and started laughing.

I started feeling dizzy and light headed. My powers after to much use could sometimes weaken me but it was worse since I hadn't had much to eat.

"You don't look to good there kid," Said Captain Obvious.

"No shit Sherlock. You know I think I'm just gonna take a nap," I said lazily as my vision started to go black.

---

I shot up out of a cold medal seat that I somehow gotten in. My jump didn't go to far since I felt a yank on my wrists - handcuffs great. Did you sense that sarcasm? I looked around my surroundings. I seemed to be in a medal walled room with two medal chairs and a medal table. Well someones a fan of medal. There was also a mirror. So people are watching me, great. Time to put on a show.

"I know you can see me dorks, and if you can't, well then I'm the idiot talking to a mirror," I say to the mirror giving a tiny salute because of my restrained wrists. God I hope someones behind there. The medal door in front of me swung open to reveal a man with an eye patch.

"Jack Sparrow is that you? Wait im sorry Captain, its Captain Jack Sparrow, my bad. What happened to your eye Captain?" I said sarcastically.

"I am Director -," I cut him off cause I already knew his identity.

"Yeah I know who your are Mr. Hotshot. Your 'Director Nick Fury'. I'm not an idiot. I didn't actually think you were Sparrow," I say with a joking duh voice.

"God I hate kids," Nick mutters under his breath. The average ears wouldn't have been able to hear that. Guess he forgot I control the wind. I can make his sound travel towards me.

"Yeah I'm not a big fan either. There always sticky," I say agreeing.

"You are a kid," said the director.

"Actually you don't know my real age so that could or couldn't be false, lets get our facts straight Patchy," I told him with a smirk.

"Okay I'm going to get this over with and ask you a few questions," Fury stated but it was more like a command then anything.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked with a smirk. Of course I have a choice.

"Whats your full name?" Fury asked ignoring my previous question.

"Not sure," I stated honestly.

"I'll ask you again what is your full name?" Fury asked glaring at me with his hands on the table. I can tell hes trying to be intimidating, or threatening. But the thing is I'm not scared.

"And ill tell you again, I don't know," I said copying his stance except for his grouchy frown I had a big smirk. Fury growled under his breath and stomped out. I giggled and looked back at the mirror and winked. I really hope people can see me and I'm not just winking to myself. I heard a muffled laugh on the other side of the wall then a smack and a loud yelp of pain. I smirked. The medal door opened once again this time the person being Natasha.

"Hellooo Natasha," I singed out my hello.

"Can you tell me your first name?" Natasha asked already seeming annoyed.

"What the magic word?" I asked her.

"Can you tell me your first name?" Natasha said again.

"I dont think I heard it? Did you guys hear it?" I asked looking back at the mirror. I got a lot of muffled 'No's. I looked back at Natasha with a wild smirk.

"Please," She asked through gritted teeth.

"Please what?" I said acting confused. She shot up and stomped out the door slamming it loudly. I rubbed my ear in annoyance at the loudness.

"God dramatic teenager moment much? Guess you never got out of that stage did you Natasha?" I asked glancing at the mirror. I heard a bunch of unclear threats but then one made it through to my ears.

"I'm gonna kill her," Natasha yelled. Then a whole bunch of guys telling her to calm down. I looked at the medal door as a man with a goatee walked in. I knew him to be Tony Stark.

"Hey Tony!" I greeted him excitedly. I think Tony is the coolest on the Avengers team. I mean the guy is a freakin' genius.

"Hey kid!" He greeted back excitedly too.

"So I got a couple questions for you. Can you please answer them?" Tony asked kindly.

"Sure!" I responded back happily.

"So whats your first name?" Tony asked.

"Skylar," I responded truthfully. I heard an outraged yell from Natasha from the other side of the wall saying something like 'He didn't have to say please'.

"Whats your last name?"

"I don't know," I told him being honest.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked confusion showing on his face.

"I don't know who my mother or father was, I was given to an orphanage when I wasn't even one," I told him.

"So you have no clue who your parents are?" he asked sympathetically. I didn't really want his sympathy.

"My mom left me a letter saying something about that 'bastard billionaire' knocking her up," I told him.

"Do you have the letter?" He asked curiously. I nodded reaching into my pocket and lifting out a folded paper that was stained with coffee. I played with it in my hands before looking up to meet Tony's eyes, for some reason I saw that I could trust him.

I slid it over to him on the table. He scanned the paper reading it then flipping it to the back and looked it over.

"It says here that if you look on the bottom you fathers name was shown below. I taped it just in case you didn't want to know.' Did you know about that?" Tony asked me.

"Yeah. I just don't really care," I said anger starting to raise in my tone. I breathed a few times to calm down.

"Do you mind if I look at it?" he asked.

"Be my guest," I said leaning back on my chair, then started to hum the song to 'Be My Guest' from 'Beauty and the Beast'. I looked back at tony as I hummed. I saw him slowly rip the tape off and look at the name of my unknown father. He started to breath funny like he was hyperventilating or something.

"You okay there Stark?" I asked concern lacing my tone. He started to move back and forth slowly. He was starting to tip over on his chair. I pressed all the air to the lock of my hand cuffs and broke them. I ran around to Tony and held him steady. He was having an anxiety attack, I knew because I have them sometimes too.

"Hey Tony look at me your okay. Just you gotta calm down. Breath in and out slowly, it works for me," I told him. His breathing started to regulate. He looked up at me, and I swear I saw guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"You okay," I asked, I don't know why but I was really worried about him. Everyone barged into the room.

"Get away from Mr. Stark, Skylar," Natasha told me, in a very threatening voice as she held a gun at me. Someone from behind me grabbed my arms and pushed me back away from Tony. I looked behind me to see a popsicle or as most people know him Captain America. He looked down at me strictly but also with kindness. Natasha looked down at the note and gasped.

"Okay well now I kinda wanna know who my father is because Tony had an anxiety attack and Natasha is breaking her cold exterior and has some weird shocked looking face,"I said utterly confused.

"Skylar, just wait here for a moment we need to discuss something," Natasha told me with kinder words. I just nodded my head and sat down. Once they left and I heard there feet and conversation leave the hallway I headed over to the door. Ha! Its unlocked. Might as well explore.

I walked down black hallway after black hallway. God this place could use some color. Good thing the didn't take my back pack. I looked through my back pack to find silent paint bombs that I made a while ago. I am so giving this place a makeover.

I threw it at one wall and it now had a big splatter of green overlaying. I went to the next hallway making sure no one was there and threw it at another wall for it to have a big blue blotch on the black wall. After about an hour I ran out of paint bomb and decided to go back to my interrogation room since every door was locked or had nothing in them. I found my way back to the room in thirty minutes getting lost a couple times. I opened the door to a crowded room full of frantic people.

"Hey whats going on?"I asked.

"Where were you its been two hours!" Tony yelled. Kinda scaring me. Wait what am I talking about? I don't get scared.

"Tony you might want to tone it down. Your scaring her," the popsicle whispered to Tony, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"I was just ... walking around," I lied.

"Well now that you guys are done interrogating me, ill be on my way," I told them walking out the door. Now I gotta find the exit...

"Skylar get back here!" Tony called getting out to the hallway I was walking down.

"No can do Sir," I said spinning around and giving a salute and turning back around.

"We need to do a blood test," Tony said as if he was almost afraid. His words stopped me cold.

"And why is that?"I asked putting my hand on my hip facing him once again.

"Reasons. Now can you please just follow me? Please?" Tony asked quite pathetically if I might add. I started walking back towards him and gestured for him to show me the way. We walked to a hospital like thing in silence.

"Okay just sit here," Tony told me pointing to a hospital bed. He walked away and glanced back once looking scared shitless. As I waited for him to come back I observed the hospital from my spot on the bed. White walls, white beds, white doors, and everything is white. God they can't change anything up. This hospital was in great need of my paint bomb service. Tony came back with a brown haired fellow.

"Bruce Banner, its a pleasure to meet you. I love your work on gamma radiation. Also I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into a enormous green rage monster," I told the green machine in front of me. I swear I saw Tony turn pale slightly which confused me.

"Why thank you, Skylar. It's a pleasure to meet 'The Breeze'," Bruce said nicely to me while looking uncomfortable with the second compliment. I tend to do that to people.

"I knew I had fans," I joked smugly. Tony and Bruce laughed as I flung my hair back dramatically like those popular girls that think there so cool. Bruce got the needle out. WAIT WHAT! No I do not do needles.

"Wait we need a needle for this?" I asked scared out of my mind even though I don't get scared.

"How else do you think we would take you blood?" Tony asked rather sarcastically.

"I didn't really think about it to be honest. But I'm out! I don't do needles," I shouted scared.

"Your afraid of a needle?"Tony asked muffling his laugh.

"I'm sorry but I don't find a pleasure in being stabbed. Do you?" I asked dramatically.

"Okay come on kid please its just a little poke. This is really important." Tony asked impatiently.

"No, I don't like needles," I said getting up and about to reach the doors when I got really lightheaded. My vision started to go black.

"Shit,"I mumbled. Tony and Bruce came over to me, or at least I think they did, I can't really see.

"You okay Skylar?" Bruce asked but it all sounded blurry and slurred. That's when I fainted for the second time in a day. That can't be healthy.

---

I opened up my eyes. Nope bad idea! Blinding white light everywhere. I blinked a few times and my vision went back to normal. I looked at my arm and it had a gauze wrapped around it. Guess they got my blood anyways. The door across the room opened and in flowed Bruce, Tony, Fury, Steve, and Clint. I haven't really met Clint yet, I've met his arrow. I noticed Natasha wasn't in the room.

"Aw where Natasha? I miss her cold icy glares," I pouted sarcastically my voice sounding scratchy.

"She's coming in five minutes," Clint answered.

"Yay can't wait," I shouted sarcastically.

"How long have I been out? An hour?" I looked down to see I was wearing a gown.

"Scratch that who put this gown on me? I feel violated," I say jokingly.

"You've been out a day Skylar, and some nurse," Bruce laughed.

"Holy shit a whole freaking day?" I asked sitting up straight which was a bad idea since I started to get more light headed. I heard movement by the door and saw Natasha who looked at me sympathetically. Seriously I don't want your frickin' sympathy.

"You were a little sleep deprived and your fainting I believe was because of eating habits. When was the last time you ate?" Bruce asked.

"About a week maybe a little longer, why?" I asked not really caring.

"Why aren't you eating? If its because you think your fat then you've got to be kidding me because your the skinniest kid I've ever seen," Tony said like he is an all knowing sorcerer.

"No its not cause of that. I don't care about that shit of being fat. I don't have a lot of money so its kinda hard to eat. I mean sometimes I steal apples and other stuff from the market outside but desperate times call for desperate measures," I say. Wow I'm growing up to fast. Kinda except for the stealing part, that's not very mature...

"Doesn't the orphanage give you food?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah but not much so I give most of my food to the littler kids. They don't know how to scavenge like I do. This weeks kinda been slow, so I haven't got to eat much.," I say looking down at my seemingly interesting fingers in my crisscrossed lap.

"Would you like to explain the bruise marks on your stomach and legs?" Bruce the Doc says. I looked up startled. They saw my bruises?

"I'm a pretty clumsy kid," I shrug my shoulders unconvincingly.

"Really that's what your going with?" Tony asks looking at me like 'I'm not an idiot that was a stupid lie'.

"Well the younger kids at the orphanage are easy targets for abuse from the owner so I try and keep them out of harms way. So she kinda hits me instead. Why do you guys care anyway?" I say with shameful blush rising to my cheeks. The avengers all have shocked looks on their faces.

"God this kid can't be mine, shes to selfless," Tony mutters but everyone can hear it pretty well. Wait what the holy frick frack did he just frickin say? He's kid? Me? What!?

"What?" I said, I must have something in my ears. I could not have heard him correctly.

"Can we talk about this later maybe? Wasn't really planning on saying anything right now," Tony said going pale.

"Spit it out!" I commanded utterly confused.

"I am your father?" Tony says backing up.

"No! No! That's not true that's impossible!" I shout.

"What? Its true I am your father." Tony says confused at my reaction.

"Oh sorry, I thought we were playing out a Star Wars scene." I say confused wait- what he wasn't playing out the star wars scene? Wow this shit just got real. Tony frickin Stark is my father?

"Umm what's Star Wars?" Captain America asked peeping up from behind Natasha.

"Shut up Spangles," I said. I'm trying to think and I don't need stupid questions. The Tony Stark is my father. Iron man is my father. What the holy shit is my life?

"You okay?" My 'Dad' asks.

"Just peachy," I say still in a state of shock looking up at him with a site glare.

"So um when do I go back to the orphanage? Why was I even brought here?" I ask trying to shoo away the moment just happened. I like to ignore my problems till they eventually just go away.

"Why would you go back to the orphanage? I'm going to adopt you," Tony says seriously.

"Why would you adopt me? You didn't want me then. Why would you want me now?" I ask looking up at him with tears in my eyes threatening to drop.

"Well I didn't know about you. If I would have known you would have never been in a orphanage," He states.

"Um so what- what now?" I ask again because my question didn't feel fully answered.

"You'll come live in Avenger tower with me and the Avenger's of course," He said like it was obvious. This was all happening really fast - like super fast, faster than I could handle. I started breathing fast. Great just what I needed a fricken anxiety attack. Holy macaroni. Macaroni sounds really good right now - shut up ADHD. I stood up shakily and ran to the bathroom closing it and locking it behind me. I looked at my usual tan face looking frighteningly pale in the mirror. My breathing started to get jaggyer.

"Skylar? You wanna let me in kid," Tony asks. No not really at the moment Tony! Can't you see im having a fricken anxiety attack!

"Yeah one sec," I say weakly as I sit on the ground, not planning to get up anytime soon.

"Come on Skylar. Were worried," The American Flag says.

"Cool," I state through breathes.

"Kid either you open the door or we will," Clint says.

"Really and how will you do that? What are you gonna break the door down?" I ask doubting him.

"Well I could do that but this key would be so much easier," I hear him say.

"God that violates a lot of privacy," I say as the talking seems to distract me from my anxiety. I get up slowly and open the door.

"Happy?" I ask.

"Ecstatic," Natasha says. I don't think she likes me very much.

"Can I have my clothes please," I say ignoring Natasha. Tony nods and grabs my clothes that look brighter and clean. He hands them over and I nod my thanks. I walk back into the bathroom and get my clothes on.

I was wearing my light blue jean shorts, red flannel hoodie, my red converse, red and white baseball hat, and my usual necklace that had a spiral with a gold design in the middle, it was the only thing I had of my mother other than the stupid note. I comb my wavy brown hair out. I look in the mirror one more time and I will say, I look pretty okay.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Tony waiting on the hospital bed that I once occupied. Everyone else left.

"Hey, um can I go just take a walk and catch my breath, so I can think a little. Please," I ask sweetly and respectfully.

"Sure I'll be here k? Just stay on this level?" Tony says. He's eyes seems to be pleading for me to stay so we can talk.

"Bye," I say. Now where would the exit be? Hmm... I'll take this left.

After about fifty years - more like fifteen minutes - I find the exit and it just happens to have some guards patrolling it. Shit. As the guard seems to walk away from his post I take my chance rushing out the doors and fly up about ten feet to hover in the air and get my bearings straight. That's when the alarms sound - oops.

"Attention all SHIELD agents! Skylar Stark has left the building! Find her! Code 1124!" I hear some guy yell over the speakers. Well guess I better get going. I fly off not knowing where I should go. It's been about three hours of walking and flying and I notice what neighborhood I'm in - Peter's. Perfect! I drop back down to the ground in a alley and run to his house.

I arrive to his front door and think about being polite and just knocking. Since when have I been polite? I open his door and walk inside headed for the fridge.

"Peter?! Aunt May?! Any one here?! I'm going to take food from your fridge hope your cool with that!" I shout loudly. I open the fridge and some left over mac and cheese! Thank god!

I put the container in the microwave to heat it up.

"Sky?" Pete asks.

"Yo what up Pete? Want some Mac? I'm heating it up." I say casually.

"Of course you are. Sure i'll take some," Peter states. I take two forks from the silverware drawer.

"Here," I say handing him the fork. The microwave dings and I open it to a steaming bowl full of mac and wonderful cheese.

"So what up?" Peter asks as we start to dig in to the food sharing the bowl.

"Oh you know the usual, the Avengers picked me up from the Apple store as I was hacking SHIELD. But wait that's not even the best part because then they interrogated me, then I found out that the famous Tony Stark is the bastard billionaire, my father. Then I escaped SHIELD and here we are now eating Mac and Cheese. So that was my day, how was yours?" I say fast hoping he wouldn't catch most of it. Me and Pete have one rule in our friendship no lying no matter what. So he was the only one who knew of my super powers. He was the only one who knew I was The Breeze.

"Um wow that's - wow. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks. This is why Pete is my favorite person in the universe he's the sweetest guy but knows when he shouldn't push it.

"Not really, I should probably get back to SHIELD soon. Maybe later I'm still kinda shocked," I say as I wash the bowl and our forks in the sink.

"You don't gotta wash that Sky," Pete says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes I do. I walk into your house and just start eating your food. It's the least I could do," I say giving him my famous wink. (IT WAS A FRIENDLY WINK NOT A FLIRTY WINK GUYS!)

"Its the least we could do. Your a starving orphan," Pete says making me laugh. Another cool thing about me and Pete's friendship was that we could fool around but also have the most serious conversations.

"Love you Pete," I say as I ruffle his hair and walk towards the door.

"Is that the famous Skylar I hear?" Aunt May says coming down the stairs. She gives me a huge hug as she reaches the last step.

"The one and only! How are you Aunt May?" I ask. Aunt May was the only motherly figure I had in my life. I told her everything - except that i'm a superhero, don't want to scare her to death.

"I'm fine sweetie. Are you already leaving?" She asks.

"Yeah I best be on my way. I've got places to be, people to see, things to do," I tell her with a laugh.

"Bye love you guys!" I yell as I leave and walk down the steps. I walk over to one of the alleys and take off flying in the direction of the SHIELD base. I look at my watch and its already 8:00! I've been out for hours! Shit! Well it's okay they probably don't care.

I arrive at the base and walk in the main entrance and start to walk towards the main desk. The receptionists eyes go wide as she looks at me. She smashes a big red button on her desk. Red button. This cant be good. Red buttons are never good. I've watched enough television to know that red buttons are never good. All at once four security guards come running at me scaring the giblets out of me. Two of them grab my arms, tightly might I add and raise me off the floor. The other two just stand behind me, I guess in case I run.

"What the actual hell? Umm hey guys whatcha' doing?" I say looking down at the guards from my lifted view.

"You ran away from SHIELD, your a threat we are here to contain you," He says robotically.

"Oh so do your threats usually not carry weapons? And are your threats usually innocent 14 years old?" I ask with a 'are you an idiot' voice. This seems to make them all confused and they all start to stutter answers out.

"Umm well uh"

"I um we have um orders and stuff"

"Yeah um, no weapons?"

"I'm confused"

"I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the world," I say looking down at them disapprovingly. They let me down slowly but don't leave my side. Apparently I'm still a 'threat'.

"Okay would you like to take me to whoever wants to see me or are we just going to stand here all day?" I ask innocently looking up at them each. One of them takes my arm not as tight as before and they all lead me to a room that is of course just white. I look in the room and see some furious Avengers and one even more "fury"ious Fury. But don't even get me started on how mad Stark or 'Dad' looks. Time to lighten the mood.

"Wow very colorful. I like how you really added an array of colors. Lets see its white, white, and wait is that - nope that's white to. They really went all out," I say with thick sarcasm lacing my voice. I see Clint muffle a laugh with his fist but the others still seem really pissed. I scratch the back of my head awkwardly.

"God is Clint the only cool one in this room? Besides me of course," I say trying to cover up a laugh of my own.

"Seriously Skylar! You can't just run off for five hours!" Tony yells. making me a little startled by the force in his voice.

"I can't? And I thought it was only like two hours. Wow time fly's by when your having fun," I say still trying to lighten the mood but it seems to make Tony madder. I laugh nervously not sure what to say or do.

"No you can't just run off! Where the hell were you? We were all here worried sick!" Tony yells again. God this guy gotta chill.

"I was at a friends," I say.

"Yeah and was this friend a girl or a boy?" Tony says still mad.

"A guy. Why?" I ask utterly confused. Peter's just a friend, a best friend. Everyone decides to leave quickly after I said those words. That means shits bout to go down doesn't it?

"A boy! Your - your grounded!" He yells with hesitation.

"Are you kidding me? You can't ground me! I found out you were my father today! God give a girl some time," I say starting to yell too.

"I can ground you and I will. Already signed the custody papers. Your stuffs in the car," He shouts surprising me. Gosh so much shouting.

"You suck!" I yell back opening the door and running outside. Wow teenager moments am I right? I can hear him running after me. I open the SHIELD doors and exit. I start to walk on the side walk as my blood boils.

"Get in the car Sky!" He shouts opening the door.

"No!" I yell back. So much attitude.

"Sky! I'm not playing just get in the damn car," He says through gritted teeth.

"Make me!" I say as I'm about to turn away. Someone grabs my arm. I turn around to see Tony. I roll my eyes and yank my arm away.

"Just get in the car," He says with a stern voice. I glare at him and hop into the car with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Your grounded for a week," he says.

"Wow and I thought you were the cool Avenger guess I was wrong," I say.

"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't have ran away and off to a boys house, really!" He shouts quieter than before but still loud.

"That boy your speaking of is my closest friend. And hes way nicer than you for your information!" I yell at him. Its like a tennis match of yells I fricken swear. I feel tears come to my eyes and fall down my cheeks but I turn my head from him so he can't see me crying.

"Don't care, your grounded one week. No phone, no computer, no nothing. And no leaving the tower," he says sternly.

"I've never had a phone or a computer. And basically your saying i'm Rapunzel and your her evil mother, Gothel," I say sassily with my Disney knowledge.

"Seriously Disney reference?" He asks. I give him a non humorous laugh.

We arrive at the Avengers tower. I grab my small backpack with my only stuff and get out of the car without a word. I go inside the elevator and wait for Tony.

"What floor mister Stark?" A voice asks from the ceiling. I would be freaking out but I know its just an A.I.

"Main floor!" Tony yells still in a mood.

"Mr.Stark your heart level is rising. You might want to cool it, like the kids say theses days," Jarvis says which makes laugh. Like a full real laugh. I like this Jarvis guy.

"Tell me about it," I say to Jarvis.

"Don't encourage her," Stark complains.

"Who is this, may I ask?" Jarvis asks.

"My names Skylar, you can call me Sky if you want," I tell Jarvis.

"Last name," Jarvis asks which makes me go quiet.

"Stark," Tony answers for me.

"Y-Your daughter I presume?" Jarvis asks. Did the AI just stutter that's weird.

"Yeah sadly," I say. I feel Tony look at me. I look up at him glaring. He's eyes are filled with exhaustion but mostly sadness. I roll my teary eyes and look away.

"We have reached the floor," he says as the elevator dings. The doors open up to a large couch and all of the Avengers waiting there out of uniform. They all look over at me and Stark. There eyes seem to land on me and I remember that I had been crying and I hadn't wiped away the tears yet. I swept at my eyes quickly but that didn't stop them from seeing my tears.

"Stark you made her cry!" Clint yells at Tony. I shift on my feet awkwardly. I would storm off to my room but I don't have one. Tony looks down at me, I don't think he realized that I had been crying.

"Do I have a room that I can storm off to and slam the door or not?" I say with a light chuckle. They all laugh half heartily.

"I'll take you," Clint says. Clint is by far my favorite person in this house, or well tower.

"Thanks Clint," I say and walk over to him. Right as we walk into the hallway there is a whole lot of yelling coming from the living room aimed at Tony. I start to feel bad but the I remember I don't like him right now cause he was a jerk.

"Wheres all you stuff?" Clint asks. I look down at my small backpack and back at him.

"This is all my stuff," I say, slightly ashamed for some reason. It's not my fault I have like nothing.

"I'll get Natasha and Pepper to take you to the mall tomorrow," Clint promises.

"Can't," I say simply.

"And why is that?" Clint asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm grounded and I don't have any money anyways," I say. I've always hated taking money from people. But people giving me money I hate that even more.

"Tony's a billionaire. It's fine. Even if he wasn't, a parent is supposed to provide for their child and that includes clothes," He says.

"I wouldn't know anything about a parents responsibilities," I say being honest.

"Yeah well now you do. You get free food, free clothes, free shelter, and a whole bunch of other free shit," He laughs out. I laugh too, I really like Clint and his attitude he's cool like that. We stop at a door that's labeled SKYLAR.

"Well this is yours," he reveals waving his hand over to it.

"Really? I thought this was Natasha's," I respond, my sarcasm coming back easily.

"Yeah your definitely Stark's kid," He tells me. My mood seems to drop drastically.

"Sadly," I state as I open the door.

"It's not so bad kid. It'll get better promise," He tells me attempting to cheer me up. I nod and as he leaves all I can think is 'Don't make promises you cant keep'.

I look around my room and its big like really big. There's a king size bed with a blue comforter with grey and white spirals like the wind. I open the drawers and place the little bit of clothes I have. At the orphanage we all shared what we had so it didn't matter that I didn't have much.

I grab my AC/DC pajamas and go down the hallway to find a bathroom. I go around the corner and find a unnecessarily big bathroom. I knock twice with no answer. I open the door and put the shower on warm. I find a coconut shampoo and conditioner and coconut body wash that haven't been used. I take them and put them on the edge of my shower. Then I do my shower stuff.

I pull on my pajamas after drying my body. I dry my hair quickly with my air powers. Man does that come in handy. I look at my reflection in the mirror and see that my face is still tinted red from crying. Just great.

I walk out with my hair flowing past my shoulders in waves. I reach the kitchen and open the fridge. I spot the blueberries. Thank Gods they have blueberries, I would have died a painful death without them. Grabbing the container I walk over to everyone sitting on the couch which is everyone but Tony. Thank gods Tony isn't here. I wouldn't have sat down if he was here.

"Hey mind if I sit?" I question everyone. They all shake there heads, telling me I can sit. I walk over to Clint and sit down beside him.

"God you so Stark's kid," Natasha comments. I see Clint out of the corner of my eye motioning Natasha to not say anything about him.

"What does he like blueberries? Can't other people like blueberries without being like that stupid person?" I say heat flushing my cheeks warning them of my anger.

"No it was the AC/DC pajamas he has the same ones and he likes blueberries," Natasha says wary of my anger.

"Seriously. Stupid. Idiot. Jerk face. Asshole," I mutter annoyed.

"Language. Your like 10 why are you swearing?" Steve asks.

"I'm actually 'like' 14," I confirm. Clint spits out his water dramatically.

"You are not! Your so short! What are you like 5"4?" He asks loudly confused.

"5"3" I grumble under my breath.

"So what grade are you in?" Bruce asks.

"8th but I should be in like senior year of high school. They asked me if I wanted to skip to high school but I didn't want to because of Pete. I just take all of the advanced classes I can, so does Peter," I say not even noticing I just brought up Peter.

"Why didn't you want to?" Steve asks.

"Because I don't feel like being the little kid in high school, Peter was my only friend anyways, and I just want to have a normal childhood. But the whole normal thing was never gonna work out unless I got adopted. At least I thought. Still not normal. Guess that was a stupid dream huh?" I say sadly.

"Normal is overrated," Steve says.

"Not really," Natasha, Bruce and I say at the same time.

"God why am I even telling you guys this stuff? Can we talk about something else?," I ask confused.

"You can tell us anything," Clint and Natasha say.

"Thanks," I say really grateful.

"So who's this Peter?" Steve asks protectively. I laugh as everyone around me seems to get in a protective sitting stance.

"He's my best friend. We kinda only hang out with each other and no one else. Two peas in a pod. Were both into technology and science were the smartest in our classes so we kinda compete with each other on it. Sounds really geeky when I say it out loud," I laugh because just thinking of Peter makes me happy.

"Do you like - like him?" Natasha asks hesitantly. I snort and start laughing.

"No we have been friends for years we love each other but not in that way," I tell them. Tony comes in the room in the same exact PJ's as me and holding blueberries. Seriously! Our faces go bright red.

"Omg take a picture! Someone!" Clint yells.

"Clint you were my favorite," I say glaring at him.

"Ha beat that losers I'm her favorite!"Clint yells

"She said you were her favorite," Natasha says emphasizing 'were'.

"Now my favorite is up for debate, its leaning towards Natasha," I tell them. Natasha has a big happy grin on her face.

"Really!" She shouts excitedly. I nod.

"Time for bed Skylar," Tony says. I look down at my watch and it only 10:00.

"Tony it's only 10:00 on a Friday," I say confused.

"Yeah and I said to go to bed now," Tony says getting frustrated.

"What the hell that's so stupid. First of all Tony you can't ground me. Second of all you can't tell me when to go to bed. Your barely even my father yet, you've known me for two days and I was asleep for one of them. You can't just jump in now saying your my father and then you can just suddenly tell me what to do. That's bullshit! You know whats funny I actually liked you before you were my father!" I yell at him. I know it was rude but whatever. I look out the window and its starting to thunder and lightning is striking everywhere. I try and calm down but my blood is just boiling. The lightning seems to go crazier with my anger. I can't control lightning can I? I've never really gotten this mad like ever in my whole life. I feel water rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even notice I was crying like crazy. I was silently crying but my eyes were like sprouting waterfalls. I swear there will be a puddle on the ground in a little bit. I look over at Tony and my eyes seem to hate me so much because I start crying more. I walk around Tony and go into the hallway and just sit there silently.

"God I'm a horrible father. I've made her cry twice in one day. That's got to be a record," Tony says and sighs deeply.

"Tony she been through a lot and you grounding her isn't helping her transition. Especially when the only way you talk to her is by yelling at her. You need to calm down. Give her some time," Bruce suggests.

"Yeah," Is all Tony says. I feel really bad for listening so I get up silently. So silent I could be a freakin ninja. I open my door and close it gently behind me. I grab my comforter and rap it around me. I grab a pillow too and squeeze it to my chest and sob. I'm not silent anymore. I let all my sadness and anger sweep through me. God I need to stop crying. I turn off my lights. I fall back on my bed trying to go to sleep.

I hear my door creak open and a faded lights spreads throughout my room. I look up and see 'him'. I groan annoyed and lay back down on my bed.

"Sorry kid. I'm really sorry. This all is just really scary. I'm not used to having a kid and I didn't know how to act when they do something that I don't like," Tony says.

"Obviously," I say.

"Can we stop with the smart comments for just a sec," he says annoyed.

"Sorry but that's kinda what I do. And it seems like yelling is what you kinda do?" I assume raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah that's not what I used to do, I used to make the smart comments," he says looking off into the distant sky.

"I'm sure there's enough smart comments to share," I say calmly. I look back out side and the rain, thunder, and lighting have stopped. That couldn't be me could it?

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that," Tony stated.

"And seriously though you ground me right away. How am I supposed to not get grounded if I don't know the rules? I'm used to me being out for five hours getting home and no one even misses me. I could be out for days. No one would notice. So me coming to this weird environment where if I'm out for five hours it's bad and I get in trouble. It's kinda foreign. Know one cared about me and what I did at the orphanage. I come back limping and bruised up they wouldn't even ask if I was okay. Now I come here and everyone cares a whole lot. I wasn't expecting you to even notice my presence. So yeah its kinda twisted," I say hoping I got my message through.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," Tony says.

"Yeah well that's life I guess," I tell him.

"Not anymore," Tony promises.

"Sorry for yelling too by the way. I was kinda a bitch," I apologize.

"Skylar your like ten watch the language," Tony says disapprovingly.

"God does everyone think I'm ten! I'm fourteen. I know I'm short, I'm not 5"4 I am in fact 5"3." I confirm before we start talking about my height.

"What grade are you in?" Tony asks.

"Seriously dejva vu! Go ask the others I'm not explaining again," I laugh out.

"Okay?" He asks utterly confused.

"Goodnight!" I tell him hoping to get some sleep so I don't look like crap in the morning from crying.

"Night," he says and leans down to kiss my forehead.

Told you it would be longer! Like I wrote 8319 words and that's like 36 pages on Google docs! Pretty proud of myself! Hey don't be afraid to correct me on anything! I don't care if you do it in a rude fashion as long as you tell me!

I should be updating by May 8 2017 hopefully!

PEACE OUT BRO! THANKS FOR READING MEANS A LOT!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

121K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
56.1K 3.4K 20
One thing Mazzy Stark had always found peculiar was how her scraped knees always seemed to heal within a few measly seconds while the other kids woul...
174K 4.4K 43
I thought I knew my purpose: the genius billionaire who changed the world. It wasn't until I met my four month old daughter that everything I thought...
13.3K 358 14
Sequel to THE DAUGHTER 3 Willa Stark now 20 years old with her powers in full control and learning new tricks with her powers. As she now faces what...