Her father, His butler

Lilystone3

As Sebastian works out his contract for Earl Ciel Phantomhive he get's a surprise one day. Serenity has spent... Еще

Her father, His butler
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

Chapter 6

2.7K 115 17
Lilystone3

Sebastain's pov.

Once I had found out about my little girl's mate I was more than mad. But her smile that hadn't faded since meeting him made it almost impossible for me to be mad at him or even her. I had been shocked to find out that her mate was a shinigami let alone one that had gotten in the way of me carrying out my orders. Serenity was out on her date which made me a little worried and when she came home tears were in her eyes making me rush over to her and pull her into a tight hug. "What did he do? I will kill him for braking your heart." I growl and she shakes her head a little. "Uncle tried to kidnap me then the other grim reapers showed up and almost attacked me." She says and I hold her tighter to my body. I was mad that my brother would do such a thing and had a feeling something was going to go wrong on this whole ordeal. I pick up my daughter and carry her up to my room before sitting on the bed with her in my lap. She cried for a few hours and I was glad that my master had been busy with the preparations for the funeral tomorrow.

I was a little relived to see my daughter had cried herself to sleep in my hold and needed to think of a way to make sure my brother did not get near my sweet little girl again. I lay her out on the bed and head down to make tea for my master in hopes that he would be in better spirits now. When I brought in the tea in he looked up at me. "I heard a racket a few hours ago what happened?" My master asks not looking up at me as I put the tea cup next to him on the desk. "Serenity went to talk with the grim reaper from last night. She wanted to apologies to him in person and explain herself. Other demon's found her and tried to take her to my family." I say and practical spit out the last word making my master pause in his work to look up. "Why?" He asks a worried look in his eyes making me wonder what it was that my master felt for my daughter. "My brother wants to marry her. It has to do with her mother. I believe....." I start but stop. If I was to say anything good came from his aunt's death now he would be angry at Serenity who was already in a compromised emotional state. My master nods his head before giving a small sigh. "Sebastian is she alright?" He asks and I nod my head before getting back to work.

I was just about to start the preparations for dinner when I could hear the sound of someone walking around up stairs. I begin to worry about my daughter so I head up to my room. When I open the door Serenity walks quickly over to me rubbing her eyes in a cute way telling me she just got up. I walk over to the bed and lean over before kissing the top of her head a few times. She reaches up to me and I chuckle silently before picking her up and rocking her a little. "He must hate me now. My mate hates me all because of uncle." Serenity cries into my shoulder. "No my dear that is not true." I say as I hold her closer to me. She cries for a little longer before her cries turn to soft sniffles. "But what if he does hate me now? How can you know for certain that he doesn't?" She asks as she looks into my eyes and I give a soft sigh. "I know because I was like him. He can't hate you, you are his mate." I say before cleaning her face and she gives a small sigh. "Now let's change your dress and have tea together. We can have a tea party like we would at home." I say and Serenity smiles up at me. It was a sad smile but it was one none the less. She lets me change her dress and then we walk down to the kitchen together.

Bard runs over to Serenity the moment we walk in giving her a big smile and Serenity hides behind me in a shy manner. It would appear that her confidence has taken a hit with the thought of her mate hating her. "Bard go help Finny out in the garden for now." I say and he frowns a little but covers it before running out to the garden leaving me alone with my daughter who gives a small sigh and relaxes. She helps me cook and once we were done I look over my daughter who had stayed silent this whole time. I take tea up to my master before leading Serenity up the the big room she had found before setting it up for a tea party. Once Serenity was sitting down she finally gives me a small smile. "Mum would know what to do in a situation like this right? I wish she was still here to help me." Serenity says in a soft tone and I feel pain shot throw my heart. My daughter was hurting and I had no idea how to make her feel better or even make thing better. "She would be proud of you and tell you how happy she was you found your mate. But my dear I'm trying hard to be there for you like she would as well as how I feel. I'm happy you found your mate I truly am but at the same time I hate him because I feel like he might take you away from me. Now dear let's drink our tea and have a little fun." I say and she gives me a half smile.

By the time we were done I needed to get back to work and Serenity was talking to the others. I let her go out to the garden for a little sun. Once I knew that Serenity was happy and doing what she wanted I grabbed the phone as well as the card that reaper had given me. I would call him and find out what he thought about my daughter as well as find out what happened to make her cry like that.  I wait impartially for him to answer but there never was one making me very mad. How dare he not answer the phone, how dare he not come to see my daughter to see if she was alright? I let my anger build and would deal with him later once Serenity and my master were asleep. I didn't care if I had to attack several reapers just to get to him I would do it.

Serenity's pov.

I was out in the garden gently running my fingers over the velvet soft petals of a rose as the sun goes down. I was drawn in by how pretty they were and they had a way to protect themselves from all the dangers in the world. Seeing as how I was so entranced by the flower I miss the warm hand on my shoulder making me look up at my father who had a small sad smile on his face. "Here let me put a rose in your hair." Father says as he kneels down next to me before reaching out to the flower my fingers were resting on. "Not that one. Father could you put a white one in my hair?" I ask almost afraid of father taking away one of those few dark red roses that almost looked black. Father chuckles before he nods and I watch him stand and walk a little away from me to where the white ones sat. Father cuts the rose and takes off the thorns before walking over to me. I stand and let him place the flower in my hair on the left side of my head. "Come with me." Father says as he takes my hand and I could tell that he was still trying hard to make me feel better after what had happened earlier this morning.

He leads me to the kitchen and teaches me how to cook whatever it was that Ciel wanted for dinner seeing as how he was busy with something. I didn't ask much as we work and I think my father could tell that now wasn't the right moment to talk to me because of just that I wasn't asking him questions. As he takes the food to Ciel I wonder back up to the room we had tea in earlier. There was a big wing back chair near the window giving me a great view to look at. I fall asleep as I look out at the darkening grounds and the soft chirping of crickets the only thing I can see and hear. When I wake up I was still in the chair and the moon was high in the night making the sky look lighten up as if the moon was the sun and I smile a little as the light of the moon lights up the room around me. I sigh softly as I got out of the chair before walking over to the window to open it and let in the late night air that smelled like dew and flowers making me smile a little. It was very rare that I would admire the beauty of the human world like this. I was just about to head to father's room when I notice someone walking towards the manor making me frown a little until the person gets closer only for me to recognize it's my father. He had a small frown on his face and I could tell even from here that something was wrong with him.

Whatever happened it was best not to make father mad so I silently walk back to the chair and sit in it pretending to be asleep. Not more than twenty minutes later I can hear father walk into the room before I was picked up. "Honestly Serenity what were you thinking?" Father asks in a soft tone as he carries me to his room and lays me out of his bed. I feel his warm hands on my skin as he pulls the rose out of my hair before he changes me out of my dress and corset into the night gown he had gotten me. I give a small sigh once he was done and fall back asleep as he gently runs his fingers throw my hair.  When I got up the next morning the manor was really quiet and I change into the dress I was wearing when I found my father. I walk down to the kitchen looking for my father only he wasn't there. In fact I couldn't even find my father anywhere let alone anyone else. "Where is everyone?" I ask as I walk around trying to figure out what was going on until I end up in the library and pull out a random book about the culture of some country. I had a lot to learn about the human world and the different county's as well as the languages in them. I sigh as I start to read because the book is really boring but I get throw half of it before my father gets home. I only know that because I could hear Ciel giving him orders to make tea and everyone else was making a racket.

I take the book withe me down to the kitchen and sit on the stool as I wait for him to walk into the room. There was a small sigh before I feel a hand on my head and I look up into my father's eyes that held a little worry. "What have you been doing all day my dear?" He asks as he starts to work on heating the water for the tea. I sigh as I let the book lay open in my lap watching my father. "Reading this book. Father will you spend some of your free time teaching me how to speck other languages and about other cultures so I fit into the human world better?" I ask and he pauses in what he was doing before looking at me. Yes I had asked him to do something that I had been fighting against until now but I just wanted to do something to take my mind off of what my uncle had done to me. I think father understood because he nods slowly and walks over to me as he waits for the water to get hot. "Alright we will start tonight once I'm done serving the master his tea." Father says and I nod before going back to my book listening to father make sweets and tea before he leaves me sitting in the kitchen to serve Ciel his tea. Bard walks in chuckling but he stops when he sees me sitting in the corner and goes quiet. "Are you feeling better now Serenity?" He asks and I look up at him to see a small blush on his face as he rubs the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Not really but I need to act like I am in order to get better." I say as I run my finger over the page I was reading to calm my nerves that were starting to build a little. Before Bard could ask me anything else father walks in and looks us over before looking me in the eyes. "Serenity come with me." Father orders in a stern tone and I nod knowing better than to say no because he was now in teacher mode. We spend the next three hours working on French and learning about the culture and customs of France. Father had started the lesson with England seeing as how that is where we were living right now. "N'oubliez pas de pratiquer votre Français.(Remember to practice your French.) " Father says as we walk to the kitchen. "Oui père. Je me souviendrai de faire exactement cela. (Yes father. I will remember to do just that.)" I say and he smiles at me that proud look in his eyes that every father has when their child does something well. Father decided that I should learn how to cook more than what I could and insisted I make dinner under his careful eyes. I had thought his lessons were over for the day but I was mistaken. He would talk to me in French as well when he was giving me instructions and I answer him back. "Deliver the young master's food and I want you to tell him what you made in French. I know he isn't going to understand but I want you to practice." Father says as he helps me set the food up on the trolley.

"Oui père.(Yes father.)" I say and we walk into the dinning room. Father heads out to get Ciel and I wait quietly as they walk in. Ciel sits down looking depressed and I give him a small smile. "Ce soir pour le dîner je vous ai fait jeu et rein tarte.(Tonight for dinner I made you stake and kidney pie.)" I say and Ciel gives me a confused look as I place the plate in front of him. "Serenity made you Stake and kidney pie for dinner. I'm having her practice her French tonight." Father says as he leans in closer to Ciel. Ciel nods before he starts to eat and I watch him closely to see what he was going to say about my cooking or even why father was teaching me French in the first place. "It's good like always Sebastian." Ciel says and I give a small sigh a small frown starting to pull at me. "Serenity made the dinner tonight young master." Father says and Ciel's jaw drops a little. I guess he was so used to my father cooking for him that it surprised him that someone else did anything. "This is the best stake and kidney pie I have ever had." Ciel says as he looks me in the eyes his checks turning bright red and he suddenly looks away from me.  "Thank you for the complement Ciel." I say before looking up at my father who smirks a little. "Serenity head up to your room I will get a bath ready for you once I'm done cleaning in the kitchen." Father says and I nod my head before walking quickly up to his room.

Ciel's pov.

I hadn't seen Serenity since she made me dinner last night. I was getting frustrated with my work and deiced to head out to the garden for some air. I was shocked to see Serenity walking around near my favorite white roses and walk over to her. She looks up at me a faint smile on her face and could feel my checks heat up. Serenity was beautiful even if she was a demon, she was so beautiful that she would be mistaken for an angel over a demon any day. I stop next to her and look over the roses as well waiting for her to say anything to me. "Good after noon Ciel." She says and I look at her from the corner of my eye to see her eyes closed as her face is tilted up to the sun. Sebastian had said once he was worried about Serenity because she didn't like the sun, not spending a lot of time in it when they lived in their home unless she was with her mother. She had changed a little since coming here and was acting a little more human every day with the exception that she was very much like her father in her odd mannerisms. "Good after noon Serenity. Would you care to join me for a walk in the garden?" I ask knowing my voice cracked a little as I talked to her. She gives a small giggle and I look at her as she looks over at me. "I would love to." She says and I offer her my arm before we start to walk.

I didn't know what to say or do around her. Serenity made me unsure of myself at time which was odd and I cared about her as well as what happens to her. "Ciel is everything alright?" Serenity asks as she looks me over worry on her face. I knew something was bothering her the last few days and Sebastian had insisted that she stay here in the manor as we headed to the funeral for my aunt the other day. I still don't understand why Sebastian insisted on that but I'm a little glad he did mostly because I didn't want her to pity me like everyone else has over my aunts death. "It is why do you ask?" I say as I look over at her and pulling her arm gently as I stop walking. Serenity sighs softly as she stops to look at me as she thinks about what she was going to say. I just wanted to hear her talk because for some reason her voice made me feel more relaxed for some reason. "You were upset about not catching the man you were after. I don't know what happened with your case and all." Serenity says and I give a small sigh. "I caught the man responsible. Now we wait for the next case so until then I need to keep my mind busy with running my company." I say and we start to walk again. "I understand how that is. I feel like I need to be kept busy so as to not think about all the bad things that have happened recently." She says a small sad smile now on her face making me feel bad because I had made her sad.

"What kind of things do you normally do with Sebastian when your at home?" I ask and she looks at me her sad look disappearing for a few seconds before looking up at the sky. "All kinds of things. Father started my day with tea and a history lesion about the realm. After that we have music lesions followed by lesions in human educate and mannerisms. As well as lesions on human emotions because we have to understand them in order to make contracts with them. Then we have an afternoon meal before going out to help mother in the garden and after that it's whatever little thing mother and father want to teach me before tea and heading to bed. Sometimes mother would wake me up and have me until midday and we would talk about plants, animals and medicine. Mother liked to teach me more of the human side of things, emotions, thoughts and how to relax people." Serenity says a far away look in her eyes as she talks turning a little sad making me cuss a little at bringing up something like this. "I'm sorry." I say as I blush a little frustrated that I had upset Serenity like this. She looks at me and gives me a small sad smile. "You don't need to say your sorry because I'm fine." Serenity says before she pulls away from me. "I need to go, Enjoy the rest of your walk."  Serenity says before she walks away from me. I didn't like the look in her eyes, it was so sad like her world ended and she didn't know how to fix it.

William's pov.

Since the night my mate left in fear I haven't been able to get my mind off of her. I was out doing my job and once I was done something tackles me to the ground making me grunt a little. I was lucky it was night and there were hardly any people out to see me. "I should kill you." An angry voice growls out as I was pulled up to look into the angry eyes of the demon who had been fighting Grell. "Why is that?" I ask and his eyes flash to those of a demon's and I could feel his anger as he shakes holding me tighter. "You made my daughter cry, she thinks you hate her because of what happened and you haven't once come to see how she is doing." He growls out and I immediately feel my heart stop. "I don't hate Serenity. I haven't been free to go check on her and was going to once I was done with my work here." I say angry that he would say such a thing to me. He smirks at me and lets me go before looking me over slowly. "Your not seeing my sweet daughter until I know you don't hate her. I spent almost a day and a half convincing her that you don't and have been looking for you for the last two nights. I even called your office to talk to you but got no answer." Sebastian says. I hated the fact that I knew his name but he was the father of my mate so I had to know such a thing should I want to marry her. "If it hadn't been for her uncle then things wouldn't have gotten that bad." I snap and he looks away as if frustrated with the situation.

"My brother wants to marry her because of her mother. I may not like that my daughter is your mate but I would take you being with her over having my brother chase her around to marry and mate her." Sebastian growls as he looks away from me. Even if we were different and hated each other but we both wanted what was best for Serenity in the long run. I feel a light growl building mad at the thought of another man trying to marry my mate. "I don't hate her, I've been afraid that she hates me over what happened." I say and he sighs softly. I follow him to his home and I see my mate sitting outside in the garden her fingers running over the petals of some flower a sad far away look in her eyes. "Serenity come here please." Sebastian says and she looks over at us, her eyes lighting up as the sad look disappears the moment she sees me. She runs over and throws her arms around Sebastian. "You brought him here?" She says a bright smile on her face before she looks over at me a little unsure. "You two need to talk my dear. So talk to your mate, I told you he doesn't hate you like I told you." Sebastian says before he kisses the top of her head before pushing her over to me, making her trip a little so I catch her in my arms feeling sparks everywhere she touches me. I missed this, I missed her and everything else melts away as we look into each others eyes.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

That Butler, Lustful ~SebastianMichaelis

Любовные романы

23.4K 555 25
(Sebastian Michaelis x mistress! Reader) He lusted for her, and she lusted for him. They are both stubborn people who can't admit their feelings unti...
69.2K 3.2K 20
Ciel, after being stricken with poverty, finds himself being sold time and time again. One day, a masked man buys him. The man, Sebastian Michaelis...
79.1K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
42.7K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...