The Youngest Chapman (COMPLET...

By icatchfire

Katherine "Kat" Chapman is the youngest of the Chapman siblings. Much like her older brother Jim, Kat is a Yo... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
-39-
-40-
- 41 -
- 42 -
A/N

- 18 -

52 0 0
By icatchfire

A/N: That's what Kat's bedroom looks like btw!! <3

____________________________________________________________

The next day, I decide to go over the see Conor and find out why he's acting the way he is toward me. I slip into my black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a dark grey oversized wool sweater with my gray converse. I leave my hair down but keep a hairtie around my wrist in case I change my mind later. I decide to not wear any makeup today as I'm just not in the mood right now. I grab my phone, which is next to my vlog camera on my bedside table and I realized I haven't vlogged at all since that day I went to the shop to get groceries with Joe and Jim. I pick up my vlog camera and turn it on just to vlog myself for a few minutes.

"Hey guys sorry I haven't vlog in like a week and a half so much stress and intense stuff has happened and I just didn't have the time nor the wholesome content in which to vlog so now that I'm in a somewhat less stressful patch in my life hopefully I'll vlog the normal amount again. Now today, I'm heading over to Conor, Jack, and Josh's apartment to see them. Their friend, Anth is in town for a few weeks. I met him the other day and he was really nice. I'm not gonna lie you guys but if Conor wasn't in the picture I would...." I trail off, only to start laughing.

"I'm only joking you guys, I wouldn't dare. Anyway I'm headed over to see the boys and maybe we'll like get some brunch or whatever. We'll see because if I can get Josh to come then that will be great. Most of you know that Josh and I aren't as close and you know I want to be because I'm sure he's nice but I think he's annoyed with me because he's friends with Conor and because Conor and I have the relationship we do, He probably has a bad picture of me. I hope to change his mind though so wish me luck guys!" With that, I turn off my vlog camera and stick it in my shoulder bag along with my keys, phone, and wallet. After I make sure I have everything I need, I leave my apartment and head out to see the boys.

When I arrive, I can hear shouting going on inside. I knock on the door a few times, only for it to be opened by a tired Josh. His eyes widen when he sees me standing there and rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh hey Kat...now isn't the best time..." I look at him confused.

"What's going on in there?" I ask but before Josh could say anything, we hear a crash from inside the apartment.

"FUXK!" I hear Conor's voice shout in anger. I push past Josh and run into the sitting area to see Conor standing there with his back to me with a broken glass shattered across the floor as Jack and Anth are in the kitchen, ducking for cover.

"CONOR STOP IT! Throwing glasses at the wall isn't gonna help anyone! Bro just calm down!" Jack shouts at his older brother, who completely ignores him. I frown at older Maynard and go to walk over to him but Josh stops me by grabbing my arm. Jack and Anth shake their heads at me before Jack whispers to Anth, who then walks over to me and Josh.

"Come on you two this leave Jack and Conor to have a brotherly talk." Josh nods before he and Anth drag me back out of the apartment.

"Are either of you going to tell me why the fuxk you wouldn't let me talk to him?" They look at each other with an odd expression before Josh finally says something.

"It's best you don't know." I huff in annoyance.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Anth grabs my hand, pulling me out of the apartment building and dragging me down the street with Josh trailing behind us.

"To get some brunch because I'm starving." I roll my eyes at Anth as we enter a small cafe and the three of us sit at a table for four. It just so happens to be the same cafe Conor and I went to the night we met and had our 'date' last night. I think back to that night, remember the way he smile at me when he helped me stand up after bumping into him at the club and helped me walk over here as we sat at one of the tables and drank our coffees. How easy it was to talk to a boy I only just met a few minutes beforehand. How he offered me to stay at his so I didn't wake up my brother and his girlfriend. How he stared at me through the mirror when I was changing in front of him with such admiration. How even from the first kiss he made my body react to him in such a way I'd never felt before, the need for more of him, to be closer to him. How he made me feel loved and wanted for the first time in my life in just one beautiful night together. And I let all of that love go because I wanted him to have his music career. I push aside my feelings for him so he could follow his dreams. I was slowly dying inside but I could never admit it, not to myself and especially not to Conor. Then our fight happened and I fell apart on the outside as well. Yes, Joe was so good to me during that time but I knew in my heart it would always be Conor. I feel terrible for Joe, how I treated him when Conor came after me that night of my birthday. Knowing I hurt him when my heart still chose Conor, after everything. I know I will never be able to forgive myself for hurting my dear friend. I knew he was in love with me and let myself be showered with his love for me when I was broken from Conor. How can you expect them forgive you after that when you can't even yourself for it.I just hope on day, Joe and I will still be friends because friends like him don't come around often.

"Kat, you okay?" I hear Josh's voice ask me, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turn to the tall ginger and give him a small smile.

"Yeah I guess," I say in a quiet voice.

"If you're worried about Conor, Jack will calm him down somehow." I shake my head at Anth's words.

"I wasn't worrying about that, I know Jack will take care of him. I was just thinking about Joe, more importantly what I did to Joe." My voice sounds weak as I say Joe's name as I stare out the window of the cafe beside me.I feel Anth wrap his arm around my shoulders and give me a quick tight squeeze for reassurance. I rest my head on his shoulder as he rubs my arm to comfort me.

"By the way I'm sorry for what I was wearing that morning we met officially," I say to Anth after a moment of silence between our little brunch group, earning a little laugh from him that I joined in on.

"No worries, I've seen my other friend's girlfriends in much less before." I lift my head up to look at him and give him a weird face.

"Don't worry I don't mean naked," Anth adds, making us both laugh. Even Josh smiles at Anth's comment. Our food came at that moment and we eat slowly as the three of us share a few laughs. Anth, I can tell is gonna be one of my best friends. Josh, well I think we finally got pasted the awkward annoying view of each other. Josh even winked at me when I made a sarcastic comment about how attractive he looked with all that syrup on around his mouth, making me laugh at him. We might end up being close after all.

After a bit, we decide to head back to the apartment and hope Jack has calmed Conor down by now. Anth walks into the building and I go to follow him but Josh touches my arm softly, making me stop and turn to look at him.

"Listen don't take anything Conor said or says when we get back to heart." I look at him confused.

"How come you never liked me til now? It's almost as if a switch was flipped in your mind about about me.." He rubs the back of his neck and laughs awkwardly.

"I know I made it seem like I didn't like you because of Conor having sex with you all the time in the apartment but the real reason is that before he met you, used to watch your channel and I had a crush on you so when I saw you in Conor's shirt that morning I was upset and kinda angry that Conor got you and I didn't. I know now that you and Conor are perfect together and I wanted us to be friends but I didn't know how to go about it after being a dick to you all this time..."He trails off, making me smile softly at him.

"If it helps any, I might've dated you if you asked first." He and I share a small laugh as he smiles back at me.

We get to their apartment and Josh opens the door for us. I immediately hear Conor and Jack still shouting at each other, making the three of us frown.

"Why is he so angry today?" I question and the two boys with me just shake their heads.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE ANGRY AND HURT, JACK? SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM!" I stop in the doorway to the sitting area when I hear Conor shout that at his brother.

"What are you talking about? Kat didn't sleep with Joe, he told me so. They couldn't do it cause it didn't feel right as she was still trying to get over your dumb ass," Jack responds with his lower than Conor's. I frown at Conor, who has his back to me.

"I didn't have sex with Joe. He's not you, Conor. It's always gonna be you." My voice coming out soft and almost inaudible. I notice Conor's body freeze at my words as Jack looks behind his brother at me. Conor slowly turns around to look at me and I notice the guilty look on his face.

"I thought we promised to talk about things like this?" I ask him, the hurt of him accusing me showing through my voice as Conor looks down at his feet.

"Joe and I were only friends this whole time. I only kissed him once but it was because I was hurting and wanted to feel loved because I knew he was in love with me. I hurt him because I was hurting and I will never forgive myself for that. I lost one of my good friends because of my actions because I love you, I always have." After I tell him that I love him, he looks up at me with an unreadable expression on his face then without warning, he walks over to me and grabs my face, pulling me into a hard needy passionate kiss. I immediately meet his kiss with the same needy passion as my hands reach up to tightly grip the sides of his shirt while his hands are tangled in my long hair.

"I love you too...always...and forever..." He whispers against my lips between kisses. I can't help but smile into the kiss as he moves his hands to wrap around my waist and mine wrap around his neck before he picks me up and spins us around, never once breaking the kiss. I giggle into the kiss at he does so before he sets me down on my own feet again.

"Promise to never get upset without talking to you about it first and I'm sorry I ruined our date last night," Conor apologizes after he parts our lips and rests his forehead against mine, making shake my head at him.

"It's alright love, I forgive you." He smiles at me before place a lingering kiss on my lips.

"I was actually gonna ask you to be my girlfriend last night but when I learned about you and Joe and got angry about over something I thought happened that didn't, I backed out." He frowns for a moment so I place a chaste kiss on his frown.

"There's still time to ask me," I say cheekily, making him smirk at me.

"This is not how I wanted to do this but..." Conor trails off before tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiling at me.I smile back at him as he finally asks me the question I've been dying to hear for years.

"Will you, Katherine Sophia Chapman make me the luckiest asshole and officially be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course I will you dummy." Conor's smile widens as Jack, Josh, and Anth cheer us on. I giggle and scrunch my nose as Conor places a gentle peck on it.

"Now that it's finally done after 3 fuxking years, I'm gonna go focus on my own relationship issues for awhile." I laugh at Jack's comment as he heads off to his room to do god knows what.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Anth shouts as he comes over to hug both me and Conor.

"Now all you gotta do is propose," I hear Josh joke from behind Anth, making turn to him.

"I'd like to see Jim and Tanya married first before then," I retort as Conor hugs me from behind and rests his head on top of mine. Like I said before, my body fits perfectly to Conor's.

"Someday," I hear Conor reply and I can't help but smile as my hand reaches up to the necklace he gave me.

"Someday would be lovely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 96
As Sarah Sugg meets Jack and Conor Maynard, the YouTube stars. Conor is known for covers and a signed singer. Jack is known for doing crazy challenge...
45.9K 472 105
This is the Socal Media of Theo Sugg, the twin sister of Joe Sugg AKA Thatcherjoe. Living in the famous Sugg siblings shadow was never easy but Theo...
21.8K 1.1K 52
Anna Kjellberg is Felix's little sister, she has trouble sleeping at night so she resorts to her laptop, watching YouTube videos. Most of the time it...
5.8K 67 29
Jay finally moved back to London She bought an apartments next to 3 boy. her older brother Joe sugg trows a party for her since she has no lads there...