Seth Rollins - One Shots

By itsromanreigns

Here you can find my [Seth Rollins x Reader] one-shots. I hope you enjoy them. I'll update this as I'll be fu... More

All At Once
Home
Little Piece Of Heaven
Mistakes
Matter of Trust
The Right Time
In Love With Your Bestfriend.
Eye-opener.
Fairytale.
One
Finally
"Miss me?"
"Look, I know this is your wedding and all but do you really love him?"
"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"
Past.
"Come over here and make me."
"You heard me. Take. It. Off."
"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."
"Have I entered an AU or did you really just crack a smile for me?"
"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in."
"Hey, no. Not happening."
"After everything that's happened, you're just going to leave?"
"Drunk me is like regular me, (...)"
Control
Sober
Stalker
Want You To Stay
Round 2
Troubled Flight
Crushes
The Right Time - Part 2
Grateful
A Year
The Man
Ugh
Lost You
Lost You - Part 2

Soulmate

4.2K 77 8
By itsromanreigns

Summary: (y/n) is Dean's sister and she's constantly bugging him invite her to a show and introduce her to Seth, but he keeps saying no.

Something about Seth drew you, from the very first moment you laid eyes on him. You were relaxing on your couch, watching Monday Night Raw and eating a cup of ice cream, when you first saw him as he did a backstage promo.

He made you curious because he somehow looked mysterious, a puzzle. And you just wanted to see if you'd feel the same way in person... if he still had the same je ne sais quoi.

That lead you to leave a few hints here and there to your brother, but he never understood them, or pretended not to. So, one day, you were straight with him and told him this weird, yet satisfying vibe you got off of Seth.

Since then, you've been asking Dean to get you invitations for one of his shows and introduce you to Seth, every single time you facetime, and, for some reason, he keeps saying no.

"Pleaaaaase, Dean." You pout, for what seemed the millionth time.

"I'm telling you the same thing I told you the last three thousand times you asked... No." He replies, clearly annoyed, as he rubs a hand over his face.

"But... Why?" You question, frustrated with his behavior, and clearly wanting some answers.

"Because... I'm just protecting you. I don't want him banging my sister." He sighs, sternly.

"Are you serious, right now? I'm not a kid anymore, Dean, I can handle myself." You spit, angrily. You know he's your big brother, but he has to come to terms with the fact that you are no longer a baby.

"Then, if you want to meet him, find a way to do it. I'm not helping you." He informs, as he ends the call.

Oh, he wanted a challenge... He got it.

You open the messages' app on your phone, selecting Roman's contact before starting to type out a message.

You: Hey Ro! How are you? Look, I need your help... I want to come to a live show, and meet Seth, but Dean decided to be a pain in my ass, so he's not helping. Can you? Pleeeeeeeeease?

You sat down in your bed for a couple of minutes, waiting for your phone to beep. And then, suddenly, it did.

Ro: (Y/N), you know I love you as if you were my own sister... but I can't do that. Dean would downright murder me.

You: Ro, I just... I have this feeling about Seth... I can't explain it, I just do. And you know Seth has been down, the whole injury thing... I just want to try and cheer him up. Maybe we'll get along well. C'mon Ro...

Ro: I'm sorry, I can't... You know I can't.

You: Roman, both you and Dean have found your soulmates... What if you're keeping mine away from me?

Ro: ... okay, fine... but you can't tell Dean I was the one who helped you.

You: Pinky promise. Thank you, Ro, you're the best.

Within three days, you had your trip planned out, tickets bought, hotel booked. Everything was ready, you just needed to pack and then you're set. You'll be at a live show at the city next to yours, in just 4 days.

You decided not to tell anything to Dean, afraid he ruins your plans. So it will be a big surprise when he sees you there, especially backstage. He'll throw a fit, that's for sure.

_________________________

It's today. It's finally today. You can't believe the day has finally arrived.

You have just arrived at the arena, having just texted Roman to inform him. A couple minutes later, you got a text, it's Roman telling you to wait for him, that he'd come and get you in 5 minutes. So you did.

You stay sitting on your car, scrolling down your social media to pass time until Roman comes. Suddenly, a light knock on the window snaps you out of it.

You almost fainted when you laid eyes on who had tapped on the glass. Hint: it was not Roman. You get out of your car, locking it behind you, as you turn to face him.

"H-hi." You greet him, shyly, your gazes locking instantly, somewhat intensely. "I'm Dean's sister." You mentally curse yourself, because if he was here, he knew who you were for sure.

"Hi. Yeah, I know... (y/n)." He smiles, himself sounding shy. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Seth."

He extends his hand out to you, and you nervously take it in yours, shaking it softly. His rough hand was so warm, and it held yours steadily. Man, oh man, you wanted to make sure you felt the same in person... You feel even more! This man is trouble, and he totally has you hooked.

"Uh, I know. It's nice to meet you too." You bite your lip, as you feel your cheeks warming up a bit. He then let go of your hand, much to your disappointment. "Roman couldn't come?"

"He could... He just wanted me to come, for some reason." He lets out a slight chuckle, as he starts walking towards the entrance, followed by you, who quickly caught up with him. You didn't know, but Seth had seen a couple of pictures of you, stunned by your beauty. But he never said anything, considering you're Dean's sister and him trying to meet you equals Dean trying to murder him.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I... didn't mean to bother." You mumble, feeling your heart sink. Maybe Dean was right after all.

"You're not. I just... have a feeling that Dean won't like this, seeing you with me, very much." He explains softly, clearly sensing your slight distress.

"Ha. Don't worry, he's warned me about you." You chuckle softly, before noticing that his face dropped, and the slight frown on it. "I'm sorry..." You quickly back up, as you realize where he's coming from. "But it's not like I follow his warnings anyway."

"Yeah? So, would you like to grab a coffee with me, right now?" He grins, crossing his arms over his chest in a challenging manner.

"As a matter of fact, I would." You smile, watching as he smiled back and motioned you to hook your arm on his.

You were both sitting in catering for a while, chatting and drinking your coffees, when Dean barged inside the room, his nostrils flaring.

"What the fuck are you doing here, (y/n)? Worse, what are you doing here with him?" He spits out angrily, his gaze moving between you and Seth.

"Well, you were the one who told me to find a way to meet him because you weren't going to help me, so... I did." You confess, a smug smile on your face, as you try to forget Seth was sitting next to you, hearing everything you said. "And I told you I'm not a baby anymore, I make my own choices."

"Yeah right." He laughs sarcastically. "And you, what did I tell you about staying away from my sister, uh?" He asks, completely pissed off, now turning to Seth.

Did they talk about you? What did Dean mean? You're not sure, but you don't even give Seth time to reply.

"Dean, you don't get to choose for either one of us. As far as I'm concerned I'd love to take Seth out on a date and get to know him." You admit, feeling rather shy all of a sudden.

"Ah, take Seth out on a date." Dean mocks, copying your tone. "He's the one who's supposed to take you out on a date, (y/n)."

"Then, I will." Seth interrupts for the first time, since Dean arrived.

"What?" You and Dean both say at the same time.

"I said I will. I will take her out on a date. Not because you said it, but because I want to. I've always wanted to, ever since I saw her on your pics, Dean." Seth explains softly, as blush creeps up his cheeks. You could feel your heart thud in your chest frantically, as butterflies filled your stomach.

You knew you had a stupid cheesy smile on your lips, but you honestly didn't care. You used the soulmate card on Roman so he'd help you, but... what if it was true? What if ... you really were each other's soulmate? You've been pining over each other for months, without even having met one another. That has to mean something, right?

"Fine. One shot. You hurt her, I kill you." Dean warns, before storming off.

"So, now that it's all settled... I'd like to ask you something." Seth chuckles softly.

"Sure."

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...
62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
107K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...
WWE Mix By ren <3

Fanfiction

49.7K 849 51
STORY shit ..enjoy bitches😆😆 PSA: REQUESTS ALWAYS OPEN !!