Amnesia | Bellamy Blake | hia...

By superstrmtrooper

โ†’ They've promised that dreams can come true but forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too. -EE. |Extended... More

Extened Summary
Songs
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A/N
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Ten

1.4K 67 6
By superstrmtrooper

Next

          "I'm tired of puking," Harper complained.

           Six of them sat on two beds, discussing their plots ver loud music. I was with them, even though I wasn't going to join them in their blood giving activities. I didn't trust them. Mount Weather, at least. I had a gut feeling to trust Monty, Jasper, Harper and Miller, and I followed that. The other two people, I didn't know their names nor recognized them.

          "I'm tired of being a human pincushion," Miller quipped.

          "I'm tired over everyone complaining," I muttered, hoping no one would hear me under the loud music. I was wrong.

          Miller jabbed at my side with a playful tone he said, "How about you try being sacrificial for a few days. You'll complain along with us."

          "I already told you," I grumbled with a distasteful glare, "I'm not going near that infirmary until I remember what they did to me while I was out."

          "Yeah yeah. 'Cause you're so speci—"

           "Shut it you two," Harper snapped, waiting for Jasper to speak.

          "Look," Jasper sighed unpleasantly, "I know this sucks, but as long as it seems like we're cooperating, we're buying ourselves time."

          Miller shook his head. "Time for what? I say if we're gonna die in here, we might as well die trying to escape."

          "We've been over this." Jasper grumbled angrily under the bunk beds, " After Clarke left, there is no escape. We just have to hold on long enough for her to find a way to get us out."

          As much as I liked hopeful jasper, there was something that pulled at me. A pit in my stomach. I didn't want to believe it but, someone falling a good few stories up into a dam full of water? It doesn't sound logical to me that she would survive.

          "What if she doesn't find a way?" Monty said, his head in his hands, pointing out something we all didn't want to agree on. "What if she didn't make it out?"

          "Monty," I placed a hand on his shoulder, he looked over to me. "Are you forgetting that I was there? I begged her not to go, but she jumped, and I don't know if she survived."

          "Wait," Miller raised his eyebrows at this new information, "You were there?"

          "I just said that."

          "You know a way out then. How did you get out?" Miller asked, leaning forward, way more into the conversation just like everyone now.

         "I-I" I fumbled with words, how could I tell them that I didn't remember? "I went out with guard, Jonah, but I don't exactly remember the ways through the tunnels."

        "Tunnels?"

         "Anyways, we're not here to talk about. Clarke could be dead. And if she is, no one's coming for us, which means we're doing what they want us to do." I brushed my hair back, hoping these words stuck in Millers head before he could ask about tunnels and escape plans again. "And who knows until they'll want more than just our blood."

          Monty and Harper nodded with me. I pressed my lips in a straight line, waiting for someone else to speak. My words seemed to effect them.

           "Jasper..." Monty started, "You know you've though it, too."

          Jasper swallowed the information hard. He shook his head in disbelief, not wanting to think about what else Mount Weather could have in store for us. He sighed, looking down at his crossed limbs against the red sheets on the bed.

          Harper asked the question none of us dared to ask, "What do we do now?"

          I was surprised that we weren't in silence for a few moments, that we all didn't think about pro's and con's of our future actions. Jasper spoke quickly, like he was thinking about this questions for years and years. He was confident.

           "We find the truth."

           "How do we do that?" Monty asked the obvious question.

          "We're criminals, right? So, let's be criminals," Jasper said lowly with a smirk.

           I stood in front of the presidents office with my friends. Yes, my friends. I trust them, I laugh with them. They are my friends. And I'm happy about that because without them I'd be in the dumps. Jasper stood to my right, nervously gulping. I smacked him as he hurried Monty, who gave him a snarky comment.

           I followed Jasper's gaze as Miller looked up. In the corner of the wall was a small mounted black orb. I sucked in my breath, realizing it was a security camera.

           "Relax." Jasper sensed our uneasiness. "Maya's decontaminating the surveillance room. No one's watching."

          I should've known she'd be apart of this some how. Doesn't he realize when we all get out that he wont be able to see her again? I don't bring it up because I know if I do, he'll snap and cause unwanted attention and get us all in trouble.

           "We got this," He said with a reassuring smile. "If we can get that door open."

          A high pitched ring sounded, making me jump, but soon stopped. Monty glanced over his shoulder and smiled at his friends. Locking eyes with Jasper he said, "Ye of little faith."

           Jasper said something under his breath that I couldn't catch, then nodded his head to the doors. We all entered the dark room, someone shoved me from behind. A sorry was placed by Harper, and I gave her a smile but she most likely couldn't see me.

          "Harper, Blithe, watch the hall," Jasper commanded with a smile of victory.

          "Why do we have to watch the hall?" Harper and I said in an annoyed unison.

          Jasper frowned, "Monty's good with computers. Miller's a thief."

           "Why can't you watch the hall?" Harper asked in a hushed whisper.

           "I'm the mastermind," Jasper said a little too quickly. Harper scoffed.

           "How long have you been waiting to use that?" I chuckled.

           "Just go watch the hall, come on." Jasper prodded.

           With an annoyed sigh Harper turned and left, holding open the glass door for me. I breathed deeply, sticking out my tongue when Monty looked up from the computer and gave me a grin. Letting the door shut softly, I followed after Harper.

           We stood together in front of the glass doors. Behind us, the boys did the dirty work. They typed in encrypted passwords, broke open safes, stole what ever they found to help us escape. Harper and I watched, nothing we did was special.

           And then I heard it. My heart raced at the sound of footsteps thundering towards our direction. Harper and I shared a nervous look.

          "Stay here," She muttered.

          "Wait." I grabbed her arm. "I'll go. I've made a few friends in the guard. I can distract him."

          Harper look wary, "Are you sure?"

          I nodded.

         "Okay, be safe, I guess?"

         Chuckling quietly, I turned away from Harper and went towards the footsteps. My breath hitched in my throat at the sound. Who ever was walking was with another person. A woman, who wore heels. The sound scratched into my mind. Dr. Tsing.

          "If we start the treatments, they'll all die."

          "If we start the treatments, we'll live." That was Dr. Tsing.

             My mouth opened in a gasp as they turned the corner. Before I could run away and warn Harper they were standing right in front of me. The president's son, Cage. His eyes were haunting, dark and deep. Emotionless, like shark eyes. I hiccuped in surprised, Dr. Tsing raised her eyebrows and flickered her eyes over to Cage.

           "Looks like we found our first candidate," Cage murmured.

           "Shit!" I yelled, loud enough for Harper to hear.

            Before I knew it, she was running down the hall and was beside me. My teeth began to grind in anger. How stupid could she be? Running my way? Calm down, I told myself, it's too late to get mad at her now.

           "Two candidates."

           And before I knew it, I was seeing stars. My body went limp, I hit the ground along side Harper. I wish I screamed, I wish the boys had heard me. But they wouldn't. And, at least, they got the plans on how to get out.

            I was cold.

           I jumped up in shock, banging my head on something above me. Groaning, I blinked away the stars in my vision from moving too fast. I was in a cage. I gasped, clawing at the small bars that enclosed me. Underneath me was another cage, empty like the ones beside me.

            "I'm glad you're awake," Dr. Tsing's voice rang out, calling to me, "You see, this is what happens when you don't follow orders. Silly, Blithe. You're after Harper."

          She began droning on about how the hip had the largest supply of marrow. I heard someone else gasp. Harper. Oh no. On my knees, I crawled forward in what little space that I had and looked through the bars. On the table, strapped down was Harper. She wore a yellow dress.

          Dr. Tsing stood beside her, holding an orange drill. Harper was crying, but I couldn't see her face. I clung to the bar's not wanting to know what was next. I was next.

          "You're father will come around, Cage," Dr.Tsing said to Cage who was hiding in the shadows.

          "What if he doesn't?" His voice was hoarse.

          Harper spoke, her voice shaky and scared, "I just want to go home."

          "I know." Cage moved, kneeling in front of Harper. "So do we."

          "No!" I shouted, banging on the bars.

           Dr. Tsing gave me a glance over her shoulder, then brought the drill down to Harpers hip. She began to say something but stopped. It took her not even a second to begin screaming. I jumped back, shutting my eyes. A tear slipped down my cheek at the sound of the drill whirling into Harpers hip. Harper screamed, wailing so hard I thought my hears would shatter.

            I tucked myself in the corner of my cage. My hands over my ears, my eyes shut. But I could still hear it. The sound of the drill and Harper's scream mixed into one, huge, terrible nightmare. One I couldn't seem to escape. One that I would be in soon. I was next. 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!!! Hope you liked the chapter! Big stuff is coming and im totally not happy about writing season three because season three sucks but I have an amazing plot line for blithe!!!!! Please vote and comment, I appreciate the feedback from you guys and I love talking to you!

~Ava

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.2K 21
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ '๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข'๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." [๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
250K 7.3K 32
โShe clouds his every thought, pushing out all logic and reason. He infiltrates her heart before she even knows he's there.โž [pre season 1] [exte...
813K 15.9K 81
I think the title says it all DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS WRITTEN LIKE 5 YEARS AGO SO THE WRITING IS BAD AND I WAS YOUNG
6.9K 251 24
"๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž." [...