Hell Hound |Nico Di Angelo Fa...

By anna_jackson13

I could see him sitting on a branch, his back up against the trunk with a cigarette between his lips. "Smoki... More

Characters
Cast
Chapter 1- "Destiny"
Chapter 2- "Insomnia"
Chapter 3- "Thanatos"
Chapter 4- "The prophecy"
Chapter 5- "Bullshit"
Chapter 6- "The Beginning"
Chapter 7- "Long Ride"
Chapter 8- "Princess"
Chapter 9- "Misunderstanding"
Chapter 11- "Long night"
Chapter 12- "Strikes"
Chapter 13- "Deadly sisters"
Chapter 14- "Gates of the underworld"
Chapter 15- "Lord of the underworld"
Chapter 16- "Secrets"
Chapter 17- "Words"
Chapter 18- "Sweet death"
Chapter 19- "Hunters"
Chapter 20- "Selfish"
Chapter 21- "Smoking kills"
Chapter 22- "Freezing time"
Chapter 23- "Wolf Bites"
Chapter 24- "Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 25- "Truth Or Dare Pt2"
Chapter 26- "Marry Me?"
Chapter 27- "Outburst"
Chapter 28- "Trapped"
Chapter 29- "The fight"
Chapter 30 -"The sacrifice"

Chapter 10- "Only mine"

390 9 2
By anna_jackson13

Destiny's POV:

There I was...Left with Nico and Lucas in the hallway.

"Let's go settle in our room then" suggested Lucas and Nico and I followed in silence, I didn't feel awkward probably because subconsciously I couldn't get my mind of that feeling I felt as I opened my eyes and saw Nico inches away from my face.

"So you're stuck with us since princess left you for her...boyfriend." Lucas said almost through gritted teeth interrupting my thoughts.

"Boyfriend? What no! Tyler and Anna aren't dating." I said and turned to face him.

"Yeah well I'm not surprised, she's so vicious and arrogant." he said trying to mask what I think was the tiniest smile.

"Yeah sure..." Nico joined our conversation staring at Lucas with a smirk.

Lucas shot Nico a death glare then they both shared some kind of a telepathic gaze and walked off somewhere.

"Here go ahead we'll be back in 10'." Nico said to me while tossing me the keys to our room.

I walked towards the stairs and doing my best not to turn back and look at him but as I was about to turn the corner I threw a quick glance behind me and to my surprise our eyes met.

I felt my face heat up slightly and I quickly looked away sprinting up the stairs. I got to the 1st floor and went down the beautifully decorated corridor searching for our room.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside the small hotel room, I didn't pay my surrounding much attention since I was in a hurry to shower before the boys got back.

I stepped inside the shower and turned on the water, I did my best not to get lost in thought and moved as quickly as I could.

After rinsing my hair for the last time I stepped outside the shower on the cold marble floor wrapped my hair and body in a towel and went over to my bag to search for my pyjamas.

I can't believe it!

I forgot to pack my pyjamas.. And since I didn't have any clothing to spare I ended up wearing a black, low cut tank top and a pair of girl boxers..

Well this is just great isn't it!

I heard a knock on the door and assumed it was the boys so I quickly dried off my hair as well as I could, opened the bathroom door and tiptoed towards the door.

I opened it and to my surprise instead 2 there was only one good-looking guy at my door, one I wasn't expecting.

"Hi Nathan.. What's up?" I asked.

Nathan's eyes traced my body from head to toe and then he stuttered out.

"Eh.. Ehmm.. Well.. Lucas and Anna are arguing in my room so I thought I'd pay you a visit" he said smiling deviously.. "And oh boy I'm glad I did" he smirked.

What was he on ab... Wait. I just remembered what I was wearing..

"Oh shut up" I said in a joking way and signalled him to come in.

We both sat down on the small couch opposite the double bed and began talking about the quest when I noticed he stopped paying attention to me.

"Nathan?" I asked him tilting my head to the side slightly. He didn't say anything.. Instead he cupped my face with his his hand and slowly leaned in.

At the back of my head there was a voice yelling for me to back off but somehow my body decided not to react and as both our mouths were parted and our lips were inches apart the door swung open.

I quickly distanced myself from Nathan and turned my head towards the door.

Gods I hope it was Lucas! Of course it wasn't. It was Nico.

"Sorry for interrupting your fucking but I kind of want to sleep"

I felt rage! How dare he say that when he's the one sleeping around with half the Aphrodite cabin!

I opened my mouth to speak but Nathan got there before me "Don't get so worked up Di Angelo, I'll take good care of her" he said in a cocky voice whilst running a hand through his hair.

Then he proceeded to get up and leave.

"And who said she's yours?" Nico retorted in an angry tone but Nathan gave me one last look and left shutting the door behind him.

"AND WHO GAVE YOU THE WRITE TO ASK DI ANGELO?" I yelled.

"I was only replying to his statement" he said shrugging and looking the other way carelessly.

"Then I'll answer your question, I gave him the right. Are we clear on that?" I said glaring at him.

As the heat between us was rising the door opened once again to reveal Lucas with a red hand-print on his cheek.

"And what the hell happened to you?" Nico asked him, I could sense anger in his tone.

"Turns out  Princess is feisty" he said rolling his eyes. "Now will the 2 of you calm down because I could hear you from the floor above" he said in a serious tone.

Ugh.

I crossed my arms and sat back down on the couch.

"Can we decide who's sleeping on the couch so I can go to bed" I said, still a bit pissed off.

"Well I'm not sleeping where you almost fucked prettyboy." Nico said sarcastically.

"Fine I'll sleep on the couch then" but as I was about to lie down Lucas interrupted me by saying

"Nope I'm not sleeping with Nico, that's gay, so you 2 have to share a bed and there's no protesting"

I rolled my eyes, turned off the lights and jumped into bed without waiting for the boys to change into their pyjamas.

I turned to face the wall closing my eyes as I could hear them get ready for bed. My body slowly relaxed into the mattress and as I was about to fall asleep I felt Nico get under the covers.

I was suddenly very aware of how close we were and my mind seemed not to be able to rest anymore.

Why on earth did I tell Nico that I belonged to Nathan..? Why is my body twitching at the thought of being inches away from Nico..

I turned around to face him.. His eyes were shut and his breathing was steady. His raven black hair was messed up covering most of his face.

I couldn't help but smile at the image.

Then he shifted a bit in his sleep, gave his nose a scratch and put his hand.. On my thigh.. My breathing slowed down and my heartbeat fastened. I put my hand on top of his trying trying to move it but at my touch he flinched tracing his hand upwards and letting it rest on my waist instead.

I could feel my stomach swirl and my head spin. His touch was so light I barely felt it but somehow the parts of my body he traced were still electrified.

His grip on my waist tightened and suddenly there was lump in my throat.

He slowly opened his eyes and in a low almost whispered voice he said "Tonight you're mine. Only mine" he stared into eyes so deep I got lost in his dark ones, unable to say a word.

He pulled me closer into him and suddenly I could feel every inch of his body pressed tightly against mine.

I hid my head into his chest and slowly drifted to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Little did I know I would regret this bitterly the second my eyes flashed open next morning.

••••••••••••••••••

A/N: So this is chapter 10! After two chapters from Anna's point of view Destiny is back.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Lucas and Nico together are the only thing I need in life.😂

Let me know what you think of it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
185K 9K 138
I could give you a sob story about how tough Cressida Lynn's life has been, but you're not here for that. You're not here to hear about how terrible...
5.9K 287 24
❝ We were both young , when I first saw you ❞ WHEN Jason's gone missing, and in the process of looking for him, his protector floods a school, gets s...
12K 565 33
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ. ● _____《°•○ \|/ ○•°》_____ ● "i love it when you do that," percy watched her with a smile. "do what?" "...