Alpha Of All Werecats

By CatMaster17

*Book 2 of Reuniting The Council Series* Alseia was just an ordinary Alpha's daughter. After years of waiting... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update: Characters
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New book!

Prologue

4.5K 118 3
By CatMaster17

My name is Alseia. I am the daughter of an alpha I got exiled from my own pack, my home. For being different. For being a werecat instead of a werewolf. I became a Queen to lead all cats with my children learning to take my spot.

As we wait for the council to assemble once more, to defeat our greatest enemy I read my story. Of how I became a Queen, the Queen of the cats. 

Mirosh, Carolina, Richard, Crystal, Jackson, Aqua, and I. We are all royals, Kings and Queens of our supernatural species. We form together as the council when it is most dire. Like as of now, we are in danger. A man who scares all, who exceedingly powerful, he is a threat to all supernaturals.  

As we wait for everyone to assemble, I shall tell you my story. The story of how I became an alpha. The Alpha of All Werecats.

This is the second book of a series. Enjoy- Catmaster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5K 38
Book 2: *(Sexual content, and Violence and over joyed excitement which will have you wanting more because it's just that damn good)* Must read the...
951K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
5.1K 363 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...
1.6K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...