What do I do? (BWWM)

By KittenWoman99

Jacey Hills is an 18 year old senior, she is smart and athletic. She has two best friends, but her two best f... More

20 Laps.
I Wasn't Staring That Hard.
Confession Time
Didn't She Just Get Rejected?
Awe, We're Her Friends.
Ice Cream!
Don't Touch Me.
Can I Sleep Over?
WaterPark!
I'm Not Gay!
I'm Not Stupid.
Insidious.
Why Can't We Be Friends?
New Teammate.
Consider It Payback.
Why Don't You Attack Me?
Celebrating A Break Up!
Chimpmunk.
Game Day!
Heartless Asshole.
Who Shall Be The Winner?
What Does She See In Him?
Let's Make Milkshakes.
Go To Hell!
I Won It For Her.
The Art Store.
Friends With Benefits.
You're Not Ending This.
You Said This Will Stay Between Us.
You Need Body Heat.
He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.
I Think Zack Like Jacey.
This Is Going To Be A Long Party.
Since When Do You Ask For Permission?
The Way He Looks At You.
Her Lips Do Something To Me.
I Regret Falling For You.
I Love You, Chipmunk
Two Kids and Pregnant With One.
The End

Prank War Has Begun!

6K 264 60
By KittenWoman99

Zack POV

We are still in the car and Jacey is still asleep in the back. I pull up to an ice cream stand, I get out and order me chocolate ice cream and a cookies n cream for Jacey.

I go back to the car, "Jacey, wake up." She groans and stretch, "Are we at your house?" She have dry tears on her face.

I hand her the ice cream, she looks confused for a second, but then she smiles and takes the ice cream from me. "Thank you."

She starts humming to herself while she eats her ice cream. "Did that cheer you up?" She looks at me and nods her head, "We're considering this a nice moment?"

"Yeah. I can tell you're getting use to these nice moments. It's not gone be a lot of these nice moments in the future." She shrugs her shoulders and continues eating and humming. I start the car and head to Jacey house to drop her off.

"Can you stay here until my parents get here?" She bites her lip, I roll my eyes, "No I'm not staying, now get out my car and be a big girl."

"Fine! I'll call David or Dylan to come over, since Heartless Asshole don't want to stay with me!" She slams the door and pulls out her phone, I get out the car and take her phone from her.

"Stop slamming my doors! You do this every time!"

"Because you piss me off every time! Give me my phone back and leave me alone." She starts jumping up to take her phone back, I hold the phone high above my head.

"You're not calling Dylan or David." I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders, "Put me down! If you're not holding me down, you're picking me up!"

I go up to her door and try to open it, of course the door is lock. "Give me the keys." I hold out my hand, "No, I'm not giving them to you even if you threaten me."

I squeez her butt, "Ah! Stop! What are you doing?! That hurts! Okay! Okay! Take the damn keys!" I don't let go of her butt until the keys are in my hand, I unlock the door and walk in the living room. I throw her on the couch and she squeals.

"You can give me my phone and you can leave." I put her phone in my pocket, "Nope and Nope. I'm staying here, we're going to talk about this prank war." She looks at me with anger in her eyes, "You can't just change your mind like that. At first you didn't want to stay, now all of a sudden you want to stay. Why?!" I give her a smirk and shrug my shoulders, "Because I want to."

"Are you jealous of Dylan and David hanging with me?" I glare at her, "Why the hell would I be jealous of them hanging with you?" She backs away from me, "You take my phone and then you change your mind about staying with me."

I'm not jealous of her, I know I'm not. I just don't want her to hang with Dylan or David, she might tell them about the prank war.

"Now let's get this straight. I will never be jealous of you, do you understand? I'm only staying, because you might tell David about our plans for the prank war." She glares at me and picks up Icy and walks to the kitchen.

"It was just a thought. I know you don't like me or ever will like me. So can you leave and I can just call Dylan."

"No, I'm not leaving and that's final." I stay seated on her couch, "It wasn't really a question, it was a statement or a demand. But I give up." She comes back out and goes upstairs.

"Where are you going?!" I go upstairs after her, she runs in her room and tries to close it. "Away from you! Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I push the door open and she falls back. "Can you stop fighting and be a good girl?"

She gives me the finger and go to sit on her bed, "I'm going to let that slide, since I have already made you cry today."  She gets up and go back downstairs, I don't follow this time and just lay down on her bed.

Fifteen minutes later and she hasn't come back up. I go downstairs to see what she's doing. "What are you doing?" She is playing with Icy and humming to herself. "Why didn't you come back upstairs?" She looks at me, "Because you're up there." She answers me in a duhh tone.

I roll my eyes, "When are your parents getting home?"

"They're not going to be here until tomorrow." My mouth drop, "What do you mean they're not going to be here until tomorrow?! I'm not staying here all night with you!"

"You don't have to! You don't even have to stay here now!" She sigh in frustration and continue to play with Icy, "Can we go one day without you making me cry? Can we even go a day without arguing?" I sit down on the couch, "I don't think I can do that Chipmunk."

"I'm not even surprise by your answer." She stands up and hold her hand out to me, "Can I get my phone back?" I shake my head no, "No. Let's do something. It's only 3:30." She rolls her eyes and I smirk at her, "One day I'm going to knock that smirk off you face. And I don't want to do anything with you."

Her phone starts ringing, I take it out my pocket and it is showing that Dylan is calling her. "Who is it?" She gets up and look at the caller ID. "Give me my phone! Dylan's calling me!" She jumps on top of me, she is now straddling me. "Give me my phone! I need to know why he's calling me."

I hold my arm away from her, she tries to pull my arm down by using both of her arms. I grab both of her hands with the hand I am not using and put her arms behind her back. "Let me go. What the hell do you eat for breakfast?!"

She wraps one of her legs around my arm. "Who knew you were flexible?" She tries to pull my arm down, I stand up quickly and she squeals. I still have her arms held behind her back, "I would enjoy this position if I was with someone else that is not you." 

We are both breathing hard, her phone had been stopped ringing. I have her back against the wall and she has one leg still wrapped around my arm and the other around my waist.

Ding Ding Ding. Her text tone goes off, I can tell by the way her eyes widen that it is from Dylan. "Please just give me my phone." She put her head against the wall and unwraps her leg from my arm. I put her down and she sits down on the floor.

"That was fun. We should fight over your phone more often." She glares at me, "I have never seen someone like you. A person who loves messing with someone, even when you hurt me you still mess with me."

She gets up and go to the kitchen. "Make me some food." She rolls her eyes, "No. You can do that yourself." I sit down on the stool, "Did you forget that you have to do whatever I tell you for a whole month." She glares at me and mumbles under her breath.

"What are you making?" She brings out lettuce, cucumbers and other fruits and vegetables, she also have some chicken out. "I'm making chef salad."

Thirty minutes later the food is ready, "Here you go. Enjoy." I pick up the fork and take a bite of it. How the heck do she make salad taste so good. Icy jumps on the counter and Jacey feeds her some of the chicken she has left over.

"Me and the boys are coming to practice with y'all everyday now."

She looks at me, "Why all of a sudden do you want to run?"

"I really don't want to run, but Jonny volunteered us without us even getting a say in it. And plus if I get to have a water fight like that again I wouldn't want to leave." I get up and put my plate in the sink. "I'm going to go ahead and leave. And here is your phone Chipmunk." She drops her fork and run to take her phone from me.

"Thank you! Finally I've got my baby back." I grab my keys and head to my car, "We're going to have our next tutoring session after we get our math grade back." She nods her head and waves me off. "See you later Chipmunk." She ignores me as I walk out.

Next Day

I wake up this morning with my phone going off with a text messages. It is a message from Jonny.

Prank War Has Begun!

I call Jacey, she picks up on the third ring, "Hello." She answers with a groggy voice.

"Jacey, do not catch a ride with Layla or Jonny. The prank war has started."

"Wait! What?! I can just drive then." I was about to agree with her, but then remembered David got Tony like that. "No. I'm going to pick you up so be ready in thirty minutes."

I hang up after that. I already have a couple plans for this prank war. Jacey doesn't know about them yet. I text Jacey that I am on my way and I tell her to bring a change of clothes.

I'm at Jacey house waiting on her, "Sorry, I looked at your message at the last minute." I pull out of the driveway and head to school, I look at Jacey from the corner of my eye. She is biting her lip and playing with her hands.

"There is no need to be nervous. We won't get in trouble because the principle said its okay as long if no one gets hurt and nothing gets destroyed." She continues to bite her lip and looking out the window. "Jacey, what is your problem?" She looks at me, "Nothing, I'm just so excited that I can't react."

"How long is this prank thing going on?" We get out the car and head to the school entrance, "Whoever is the last one standing."

"Hey Jacey. Whats up Zack." Tony is the first one to see us, "Jonny already went and told the principle that the war has started. He's going to warn the students about it over the announcements."

David claps his hands, "We are going to go over the rules for the girls. If you get pranked you can say you give up or you can say I'm still playing. If you say I give up, you and your partner are out and you lost the war." The girls nod their heads, Jonny starts fixing Tina hood on her head.

"Jonny I'm not a kid, I can fix it myself." Tina say while pouting, "Well since you're pouting like a kid, I'm treating you like one."

"Zack why don't you have Jacey covered up or anything." David ask me, he made Christy put on a trash bag and a shower cap. Tony made Layla put on layers of clothes, and David just have Tina in a hoodie. I grab Jacey by the waist and pull her to the front of my chest.

"Because, Jacey is not going to fall for ya'll corny traps." I feel her stiffen and I rub her waist to calm her down.

The bell rings signaling for class, "Zack, why would you tell them that? Knowing it is the total opposite of what I would do." We are sitting in Chemistry class, our teacher and David aren't in class today.

"Because it made them nervous that I didn't have you put anything on." She looks at me with a shock look on her face, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're taking this more serious than I thought. Now I have to get serious." I shake my head, "No, act like yourself. So they can see that you're not worried."

"When will we do our first prank?" She ask with an excited glint in her eyes. "Our first prank is going to be on Tina and Tony during second period." She looks at me confused, "Everyday our math teacher sends me out to get work for our tutoring session. And every time I'm in the hall they're in the hall talking about any and everything."

"I'm going to take you with me so you can see." She nods her head.

Skipping to pranking Tony and Tina

Me and Jacey are in the hall earlier than Tony and Tina. "I'm scared. What happen if it don't work? What happen if someone gets hurt?" What happe-." I put my hand over Jacey mouth, "Nothing wrong is going to happen. I planned this out just right, so calm down and watch." She nods her head and I move my hand from her mouth.

My plan has something to do with the lockers. On the lockers is paint, you can't see the paint unless it gets on your clothes. The color of the paint is brown, Tony leans on the lockers and his butt will touch the paint, making it look like he did number two on himself.

Tina stands in front of Tony when they are in the halls. I have two buckets above their heads filled with blue paint. I have one of our janitors to come by them with their cart so they can hit the string that is holding both of the buckets.

"Shh! Here they come." Jacey shushes me like I was the one that was talking. Tina and Tony are talking about Jacey and David on how close they are.

Five minutes later the janitor comes by. He pushes his cart right into the string and the buckets falls down and all you hear is Tina screaming.

Me and Jacey come out of hiding, "Oh my god! Tony you should have seen your face." Jacey is now on the floor laughing, my eyes widen when I notice they have flour on them also. "I forgot that I had put that up there at the last minute." I say while holding my stomach, Tony and Tina are glaring at us.

"Do ya'll give up?" Jacey looks at them with a big smile on her face, Tina and Tony walks off and leave us in the hallway.

"It looks like they're still playing." She looks at me with a smile and start doing a happy dance, "My first prank ever!"

Skipping to Lunch

Me and Jacey are the first ones at the table, "What happen if this is a prank?" Jacey ask while looking around for the others. "Its not. We don't prank during lunch time." On our way to lunch we pranked Layla and David. Layla said she give up, so her and Tony are out.

Jonny and David come to the table, they have stuff all over their faces. "Who got ya'll?" They glare at me, "Layla and Tony got us." Jonny has glitter all over him and David has glue on him.

"Tony and Layla are out, so their probably in the locker rooms taking a shower." Jacey is eating off my plate, "Why the hell are you eating off of my plate?!" She flinches at my voice, before she could say anything. "Why the hell are ya'll not dirty or anything?!"

Christy looks at us along with a blue Tina. "Because we dodge all of the pranks that came our way." Jacey smiles and nods her head.

"Lets see who is going to fall for our biggest prank out of all of the other ones." I say with an evil smile, "I GIVE UP!" Tony, Jonny, Christy, and Tina yell at the same time. Jacey mouth drops, "Wait! What?! No! Don't give up now. It was just getting fun." They glare at Jacey and throw some food at her.

"Okay, okay, okay. No need for y'all to attack my partner. It's okay that y'all lost." They all give me the finger and continue to eat their food. Me and Jacey are laughing as we eat and kept talking about their faces when the pranks happened to them.

Looks like this conclude the Prank War of 2017. Your winners are Zack and Jacey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
The Boy Next Door By Zoe 🦒

Mystery / Thriller

157K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
218 0 28
After the disappearance of Maceys' childhood best friend. 10 years go by and she is now a senior in high school. Will one fateful encounter change he...
100 4 17
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...