Konoha Chronicles: Days of fu...

By WonderGirl320

A story about love,hope,trials,tribulations and fighting to make your dreams reality. Based on the anime/mang... More

Part 1: In the midsts of battle
Part 2 The hope in the hopeless
Part 3:The Hero in the Hold
Part 4:The light in the dark
Part 5: Perfect Pieces
Part 7:Hearts in danger
Part 8:Dan's student
Part 9:Dan vs Tsunade
Part 10:Orochimaru friend or foe?
Part 11:The Woman in White (part 1)
Part 12:The Woman in White (part 2)
Part 13:Tsunade's heartache
Part 14:The Fourth Hokage
Part 15:The continuation of the Senju clan
Part 16:The Nine Tails Attack!
Part 17:Heritage
Part 18: The mission
Part 19: The Fifth Hokage
Part 20: Tsunade's first few days as Hokage.
Part 21: Vanishing Nin
Part 22: a Fair Trade
Part 23: The Terrible Truth
Part 24: Sensible senses
Part 25: The Great escape

Part 6: Love under the stars

76 4 1
By WonderGirl320

It had been a week since Dan left for his mission and he hasn't returned yet. For Tsunade waiting for his return is like waiting for the world to end. It's taking forever.

Her studies are,unexpectedly,interrupted when a flash of lightning lights up Konoha followed by the deep roar of thunder. A storm has been brewing in the south and made its way north.

It didn't take long for the heaven's to open and bless the earth with water. Lots of it too. She stares at the droplets sliding down the window some faster than others.

A another flash of lightning cracks open the,dark,sky before the thunder answers with a deep boom. Tsunade flinches closing her eyes waiting for the loud noise to pass.

After opening her eyes she looks at the sky. Please come back safe. She hugs the books in her arms tight. A,sudden,knock at the door grabs her attention.

She places the book,gently,on the table before walking to the door. Tsunade swallows a ball of spit deep down preparing her for the worst.

"Yes?" She opens the door.

"Hello Tsunade," he greets friendly.

Dan smiles warm looking at Tsunade. His,entire,body is drenched in water forming a puddle underneath his feet. Water droplets cling to his eye lashes. She propels herself forward hugging him,not caring about getting wet herself,before inviting him inside.

"I'll make us some tea and get you a towel," she says disappearing around the corner.

He chuckles nervous staring at the small water puddle forming on her floor. I hope she doesn't kill me for this.

"Here you go," she hands him a,white,towel.

"Sorry about the floor," he takes the towel scratching the back of his head.

She smiles polite going into the kitchen turning on the kettle,"it's okay."

He takes off his headband placing it on the table. Dan proceeds to dry his face. Tsunade comes back with two cups of tea on a tray.

"Feel free to sit," she puts the tray on the remaining space of the table.

"But?" He laughs nervous,"I'm still soaking wet."

"You can sit on the towel," she laughs.

"Thank you Tsunade," he sits on the towel and reaches to take his tea.

Tsunade sips,politely,on her tea. Her eyes wander from him to his headband. She notices that the corner of his headband has been chipped away. Did he get into a serious fight?

"Don't worry I'm fine," he smiles at her.

"Oh ... I," her words trail off as she looks away.

"The part chipped away when I put it on," he sips his tea.

"I'm just glad you are back in one piece," she admits.

"And I'm glad to be back," he smiles polite.

He finishes his tea placing the empty cup on the tray. With a smile he gets up.

"I've to report back to the Hokage," he picks up the towel.

"You came here first?" She reddens.

"This is yours," he hands her the towel.

The tips of his fingers brush over her,soft,hand as she takes the towel from him. They both redden. He opens the door with a smile before leaving.

The following day ...

Tsunade spent most of the day at the hospital healing injured patients. She and her teammates had the week off from going on missions. She offered a helping hand at the hospital for the week.

It was about 15:00 pm when Tsunade left the hospital. She heads home. Suddenly she realises something the thought hit her in the head. Where is Dan? I've been so busy all day that I haven't noticed not seeing him the entire day.

As soon as she got home Tsunade decides to change into something more comfortable. She quickly gets rid of the standard hospital wear and throws it aside.

She then takes out a,peach pink,summer dress from the closet. After putting on the dress Tsunade proceeds to change her hairstyle.

She unties her,high,ponytail. Then ties her,thick long,blonde hair into a low bun and ties it with a piece of white ribbon forming a neat bow. Her bangs still framing her face. She pairs her look with white shoes.

I think I'll go and enjoy the rest of my afternoon now. She locks the door before leaving her house. Tsunade decides to go find out where Dan is before anything else.

After some walking she bumps into Jiraiya who just emerged from the bar with a unfamiliar woman by his side. Tsunade frowns looking at the woman who barely has any clothes on her body. Typical Jiraiya. Couldn't you at least pick one who has more clothes on?

"Tsunade!" He laughs from the pit of his stomach.

"Hello Jiraiya," she greets annoyed.

"What's the matter?" He sounds a little drunk.

"I'm looking for Dan," she sighs.

Jiraiya stares at her for a moment. He had never seen her in a dress before especially one this short. And he has to admit the dress reveals just the right amount of her sizeable cleavage. Wow! She looks beautiful. Even more beautiful than she normally looks.

"Oh I spoke with him earlier he mentioned the,Yamanaka,flower shop," Jiraiya smiles.

"Thank you," she turns to leave.

I hope you always make her this happy Dan and surround her with your love. You truly are a lucky guy.

A few blocks later Tsunade arrives at Yamanaka flower shop. She asks about Dan and finds out that she just missed him. She let's out a deep sigh and decides to head to his house.

He lives in the opposite direction of the flower shop. It takes her sometime to reach his house. She makes her way to the door to find a note stuck to it. The note reads:

Dear Tsunade,
will you please
come to the main
entrance.
Dan.

Without giving it a second thought she immediately heads for the main gate. When she arrives at the main gate she finds Dan standing there with his hands behind his back.

He is,neatly,dressed in a black shirt paired with black pants. She carefully approaches him with a look of curiosity on her face. He's so neatly dressed. I wonder what he's up to?

As Tsunade comes closer Dan observes her with a smile. The dress perfectly emphasize her hour glass figure. Fitting each corner of her body perfectly. Even he,who is kind of shy,has to admit that her cleavage did not shy away. She looks ... Ama ... I mean wow.

"Dan?"

"Oh,hi Tsunade," he smiles.

"Why did I have to meet you here?" She tilts her head slightly.

"Oh uhm I ... before I forget these are for you," he hands her a bunch of flowers which he hid behind his back.

What's the matter with him? He's usually so cool,calm and collective but now he's all over the place.

"Thank you very much," she takes the flowers smelling them.

"Will you be so kind as to follow me," he sticks out his hand.

She takes his hand smiling, "where are we going?"

He entwines his fingers with hers,"it's a surprise. "

She seems to be reacting positively so far. Let's hope I don't blow it.

They follow that path out of Konoha for about a hundred feet before stopping. The two of them go off road and into the forest. Dan leads Tsunade through the forest to a open field right in the middle.

The same river that runs through the Leaf village is visible in the distance. The clearing is surrounded by thick forest. He leads her by the hand to a spot right next to the river.

"This is it," he chuckles nervous.

"It's beautiful," she smiles.

Still holding her hand he gestures for them to sit down. She flattens the back of her dress sitting down next to him on the grass. Tsunade moves closer so that he feels her presence,yet stays quiet,allowing him to stay lost in the moment a while longer.

The rays of the sun dies the sky a mixture of rose pink and bright orange. Colouring even the clouds a shade of pinkish orange. The sun kiss her,ivory coloured,skin one last time before disappearing behind the mountain tops.

"Tsunade?" He speaks softly.

"Mmm?" She smiles.

"I'm truly the luckiest man alive," he squeezes her hand gently.

"You are?" She reddens.

"Indeed I am. Where else in the world will I ever find the perfect woman again?" He smiles polite.

She doesn't need to answer his question her heart already answered his call. There was a spark since day one. The spark turned into a flame and now a fire burning deep in their souls. This is love?

It wasn't long before the day exchanged into night. The warm light of the sun swapping with the cold light of the moon. A shimmer appears on the surface of the river near them.

"Would you care to dance with me?" He smiles curious.

"Why not?" She returns the smile.

"But?" She scratches the back of her head.

"But what?" He smiles nervous.

"Dancing with no music?" She chuckles.

"We will dance to the rhythm of the river," he smiles.

He wraps his,left arm,around her waist pulling her closer. He takes her left hand with his right hand stretching it a bit. She places her right hand on his shoulder.

Gently they start swaying back and forth dancing to the,calm,rhythm of the river. They smile as they look deep into each other's eyes. The world seems to fade away in the background.

To Tsunade it feels like a,life long,dream coming true before her very eyes. Everything she ever wanted in the palm of her hand. All her desires of love and happiness coming true.

Dan pretty much feels the same. Reality didn't sink in just yet. In his heart he believes this is what heaven feels like. Everything he has ever wanted a touch away.

He twirls her around before,gently,dipping her. Dan stares,deep,into her brown eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He gently pulls her up not taking his eyes off her.

He leans closer,peacefully,pulling the yellow ribbon from her hair allowing it to drop down her back and over her shoulders.

He brushes her cheek with the back of his hand. Her cheeks colour a peach pink similar to her dress. Dan cups Tsunade's face bringing her face closer to his. His warm lips meets her soft lips for a tender passionate kiss.

A sudden wind moves through the grass stirring up millions of fire flies around them. They,gracefully,float through the air like miniature beacons of light. The wind sways the grass from side to side like a large green ocean.

Subconsciously she wraps her arms around his neck as their kiss continues. Her heart nearly skips three beats. A shiver travels down her spine weakening her knees. Butterflies erupted in her stomach.

To him it feels like kissing the lips of an angel. A warm feeling traveled down his body and planted itself in his heart. For a moment he wished that this feeling would never waver.

They reluctantly break the kiss. Both flustered. He pulls her closer into a,love filled,hug placing his chin on her head. She holds onto him tight.

"Tsunade," he takes her face in his hands,"I love you."

She smiles,tender,"and I love you too Dan. Always have always will."

After some stargazing under the night sky they head back to Konoha. For most of the way they remain quiet but still enjoy each other's company. Tsunade stands on the stairs to her house making her just as tall as Dan. She turns around with a smile.

"Thank you for tonight," she reddens a bit.

"Don't mention it," he smiles warm.

She,unexpectedly,leans forward kissing him on the cheek. After which he smiles stupidly bidding her good night. As he walks home he looks back over his shoulder with a smile placing his hands in his pockets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 446 30
Takes place at the beginning of Naruto Shippuden, right after Naruto returns from his training with Jiraiya. Naruto & Hinata managed to form a close...
350K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
93.7K 2.4K 32
Konoha, a wonderful village where a pair of twins live. the twins naruto and naoki are trying to fulfill their dreams, but there's nothing without ha...
171K 2.6K 85
Naruto Senju is the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru. Sometime after Dan dies Tsunade starts dating Orochimaru and then the two of them get married. Th...