What do I do? (BWWM)

By KittenWoman99

Jacey Hills is an 18 year old senior, she is smart and athletic. She has two best friends, but her two best f... More

20 Laps.
I Wasn't Staring That Hard.
Confession Time
Didn't She Just Get Rejected?
Awe, We're Her Friends.
Ice Cream!
Don't Touch Me.
Can I Sleep Over?
WaterPark!
I'm Not Gay!
I'm Not Stupid.
Insidious.
Why Can't We Be Friends?
New Teammate.
Consider It Payback.
Why Don't You Attack Me?
Celebrating A Break Up!
Chimpmunk.
Game Day!
Heartless Asshole.
Who Shall Be The Winner?
Prank War Has Begun!
Let's Make Milkshakes.
Go To Hell!
I Won It For Her.
The Art Store.
Friends With Benefits.
You're Not Ending This.
You Said This Will Stay Between Us.
You Need Body Heat.
He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.
I Think Zack Like Jacey.
This Is Going To Be A Long Party.
Since When Do You Ask For Permission?
The Way He Looks At You.
Her Lips Do Something To Me.
I Regret Falling For You.
I Love You, Chipmunk
Two Kids and Pregnant With One.
The End

What Does She See In Him?

6.3K 276 78
By KittenWoman99

Zack POV

Me and Jacey are just now finishing making breakfast. She looks over at my section and notice that I have one more meal than her. Her mouth drops, "You cheated!!! You can't do that!! Your gonna get more likes because of that."

I smirk and look at her, "You didn't say that when we made the deal." She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "I give up, you win." I put the plates on the table and she go to get everybody else.

I do an happy dance, because she will now have to do what I say for a whole month. "It smells good in here, what did y'all cook?" Layla asks as she enter the kitchen along with everybody else.

They grab their plates and start serving themselves, "Where is David and Jacey?" With a mouth full they all point upstairs. "Come on, I'm hungry David." I hear them coming from around the corner.

Jacey jumps off David back and makes their plates. "Oh my god! This is so good! Who made it?" David has his mouth full, Jacey smiles at him, "Me and Zack made it."

"Jacey, can I talk to you outside of the kitchen for a minute?" She looks at me confused. She gets up and walks to the living room.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I give her my signature smirk, "You lost the bet. Now you have to do what I tell you for a whole month."

She glares at me, "Yeah I lost because you cheated. Its October first. This ends by the end of this month." I smirk and she rolls her eyes and goes back in the kitchen. "Jacey, can you feed me?" David have his mouth open and ready for Jacey to feed him.

Jonny grabs his spoon and shove some food down his throat, "There you go, I did it for her." Jonny shows a satisfied smile on his face.

David starts choking on his food and we all laugh, "Y'all are laughing and I'm choking. Some friends I have." He pouts and looks the other way, "Awe, it's okay David. Do you want me to give you a kiss?" Christy starts talking to him like a baby, David looks at Christy and nod his head with a smile.

"Sike, you ain't getting no kiss from me!" David mouth drops and everybody starts laughing even harder. He stands up and walk up towards Christy. He bends down eye level with her. She stops laughing and looks at him with an arch eyebrow.

David kisses Christy on the lips, everybody eyes are now fill with shock. Christy is frozen in place, "I got my kiss. I got my kiss." David does his happy dance. He looks at us, "Why are y'all looking shock?"

"Yes it was a kiss, but you did it on the lips." Tony being the first to get out of his shock statement, "So what?" David shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't even kiss Jacey on the lips. You kiss her on the forehead." Jonny also gets out of his shocking moment. Tina, Layla, and Jacey nods their heads in agreement. "She said she would give me my kiss and didn't give it to me, so I got my kiss myself."

"How slow can you be David?" Christy ask while looking at David with amusement in her eyes, "I'm not slow, it just takes longer for me to catch up on things." She laughs and continues eating. I look at Jacey and she is smiling.

I thought she would be upset about David kissing Christy.

"Well, me and Tina have to leave. I got things to do when I get home." Tony say as he grabs one more sausage, "I have to drive some of you home, don't I?" David, Layla, and Christy look at me and nod their heads.

I get up with an sigh and go to go grab my keys, Jacey follows behind me to probably get her stuff. "You're staying here to help me clean."

"What?! Why?! I'm not staying to help you clean. I cleaned my mess up." I turn around and walk down the stairs, she takes one step down, scared that there is no distance in between us. "Did you forget that you lost the bet and you have to do what ever I tell you to do."

"Oh my god! You are unbelievable! I can't believe you are doing this right now!" She goes back downstairs without getting her stuff. I go to get my car keys and head back downstairs. "Tony and them are already gone?"

Layla looks at me, "Yeah, they just left like five minutes ago." We go to my car and Jacey sits in the back to avoid me.

It takes me twenty minutes to drop off David and Layla. Jacey stay sitting in the back, "Come up here and sit." I look at her from the rear view mirror, she shakes her head, "Nahh, I'm good."

"You lost the bet, you have to li-." She groans loudly and moves to the front, "Are you going to keep bringing that stupid bet up every time? What are you, a child?"

"I'm going to bring the bet up and if you keep on not listening to me, I will tell everybody that you like me." Her eyes widen and her mouth drops, "You're blackmailing me?! What do you want from me?!" I laugh at her, "What I want from you right now, is for you to help me clean the house." She rolls her eyes and gets out the car, "You are an heartless asshole. Why do I like you?"

"Awe it's okay Chipmunk." We go in the house and start cleaning the kitchen. There was ten minutes of silence, "Was I drunk at the party?" I look at Jacey and she haves her back towards me while sweeping the floor. "Yeah, you were drunk. You were so annoying."

"I was hoping I would be with David, but he went to go dance with Tony and Jonny." She smiles to herself.

"Did you know when y'all won the game that I didn't mean to kiss David on the cheeks. I was just so happy and excited for him."

We finish the kitchen and go to clean the living room, "Do you see David and yourself together in the future?" She looks at me and shrug her shoulders, "I really can't say, I mean I like you right now and I won't be able to like someone unless they catch my eye."

I look at her, "It's not that hard to get over people. Just don't think about me." She looks at me as if I was crazy, "How can I not think about you? You're blackmailing me!!" I shrug my shoulders.

"But your friend Dylan interest me. I might ask him to hang out with me one day." I stare at her back, "Why do wanna hang out with him? While you was drunk you were sitting in his lap, hugging all up on him." She looks at me wide eyes, "No I wasn't. Was I really?! Now he's not going to want to hang out with me!" She sits down on the couch and put her face in her hands.

The doorbell rings and I go to get it. "Hey Zack, just came to see if everybody is home and safe." I look at Dylan with a surprise look. He comes in and walks in the living room and holds his arms out, "Don't tell me Jacey still got an hangover?" Jacey jerks up and looks at Dylan with wide eyes, "Dylan, what are you doing here?"

"I'm not answering your question until you run to me like you did last night." She looks at him confused, "I don't really remember what I did last night." He laughs at her, "Just run and jump in my arms."

She smiles at him, "Can I really?!" He nods his head and she runs and jumps into his arms. "I was going to go to your house and check on you, but you're already here." He still has her in his arms, I clear my throat and they look at me.

Dylan sit on the couch and pull Jacey on his lap. Jacey eyes grow big at his gesture. "So what are y'all doing? And where are the others?" I sit down on the other couch and answer him, "They're all home doing whatever."

"So why are you here?" He ask while looking at Jacey and she looks at me, "Um, I would feel bad if I didn't help him clean up. After all we did make the mess." She tries to get up, but he holds her down. "Jacey, I really came over here to ask Zack for advice on something, but you're here."

Jacey tries to get up again, "Oh, I can get up and go somewhere else for y'all to talk." He pulls her back down again and put his head on her shoulders. "No, I'm going to go ahead with it since you're here. Jacey, would you like to go out with me one day?" Jacey and my eyes widen, we were literally just talking about this situation.

Jacey smiles and hugs Dylan, "I was going to ask you the same thing the next time I see you, but yeah I'll hang with you." He laughs and hugs her back. "Well, that's all I wanted to ask. So I will be going and I will text you when it's a good time for us to go out." He gets up and stretch, "Wait, you don't have my number."

"I actually do, I got it while you were hugging and kissing me last night." Her mouth drops and my eyes widen even more, "I was kissing you?!" He laughs, "No, I just wanted to see your reaction." He left before she could say anything.

She stays sitting on the couch smiling to herself, "Why are you smiling so hard? Put your shoes on, I need to go somewhere."

"I'm smiling because I might be getting over you sooner than I thought. And where are we going?"

"Just put your shoes on and meet me at the car." I hear her mumble under breath, but I ignore her. Why do Dylan want to go out with Jacey all of a sudden?

Jacey POV

We are in the car and the only thing you could hear is the radio. "Zack, where are we going? You could have just dropped me off at home and then you could have done whatever you need to do." He sigh really loudly and stares at me with a scary look.

I look away quickly and stare out the window. Forty-five whole minutes later we are at a store. He gets out without saying a word and I follow, I glare at his back as we walk in the store. "Stop glaring at my back and keep up." My mouth drop, "How did you know I was doing that?" He ignores me and continue walking forward.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? It's not like I care." He still kept walking, we get in the store and he looks around and start heading to the back of the store. We make it to the back of store and on the wall there is a lot of stuff you would use for pranks.

"Every year during this month me and the boys including Tina prank each other. And this is where I get my stuff from." I continue looking at the wall in awe, "And this year we are doing something new. Since there is eight of us we are doing teams of two, and you are on my team."

"Oh my god! I'd always wanted to do something like this! Am I really on your team?!" He nods his head and continues to look at the wall. "What does the winner get?"

"The winner gets bragging rights. Also the losers would have to slide off a cliff into a body of water. You don't know what it is but you will see later on next summer. Considering we will have to do it until summer comes around." I nod my head and we continue to look for stuff for the prank war.

An hour and forty-five minutes later we come back with almost two hundred dollars worth of stuff, "I'm so excited, did Jonny and them already tell the girls?" He puts the stuff in the trunk, "Yeah, you are the last to know about it."

"Why am I the last to know about it?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Because I wanted you to be last."

"Do really not like me? Because this is ridiculous on how you treat me." He gives me his signature smirk, "It's not like you're going to do anything about it. I can make you cry right now if I wanted to." I roll my eyes. "I can't wait when me and Dylan go out. I can get away from you, with your heartless ass."

"Who said you can go with him? Did you forget that you have to do what I say."

"You can't keep me from going out with him!! I don't care if you tell people I like you! I can just deny it and say I like Dylan or no one."

He rolls his eyes and smirk at me, "Ugh!! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Why can't you just leave me alone!" I hit him from the passenger sit after every word. He jumps on top of me and recline the seat back, it was so fast that I let out a scream. I try pushing him off. "Get off of me! What is up with you always holding me down?!"

He starts smirking at me, "Why did you hit me?" I try pushing him off again, tears start coming down my face. "Look at you already crying. I haven't even said or done anything to you yet." He is laughing, he really is laughing at me.

Zack POV

Her pushes becomes weaker as her crying becomes stronger, "Why do you do this to me?" She whispers.

I give her a sinister smile, "Because it's fun. You won't be able go out with Dylan unless I say so. It's so nice seeing that I can still make you cry." She starts hitting my chest again, I grab her arms and put them above her head.

"Okay. How about you stop hitting me and stop crying like a baby." She puts her face in her arm, "I really hate you. All you do is make me cry and I hate that I cry every time. I don't want to be your partner for this stupid prank war."

"Well Chipmunk, you have to do what I say. And you're going to be my partner whether you like it or not." She starts crying harder, "Stop crying. Nothing you say or do is going to make me change my mind." I let her go and move back to the driver seat. She crawls to the back seat.

I drive off and we head back to my house. She starts sniffling and after a few minutes it goes quiet. I look back and see that she is asleep. She's using one of my coats as a cover.

She is such a baby, but my curiosity is still getting to me. What does she see in Dylan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 80.8K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
213K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
82K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
104K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...