Living With My History Teache...

By cravetoread

She was damaged and thought hell was nowhere else but her very own home. There was no escape from it. He just... More

Living With My History Teacher
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an Update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Story Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 31

3.5K 136 13
By cravetoread

"Thank you very much," I said to the girl who looked a year or two older than me as she set down my cup of coffee. "You're welcome," she said before sauntering away to the next table.

I picked up the cup of coffee, bringing it to my lips. It tasted heavenly and just what I needed. Who cares if it is too late to have coffee?

But even the heavenly cup of coffee could not keep me away from thoughts of Damon. The conversation I had with Damon earlier tonight played in my head. I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts. I did not want to think about Damon. A blush crept over my cheeks as I recalled everything I said to him. I still had no idea where all those words came from.

I hated him so much right now.

I hated him for provoking such feelings. I hated him for making me so confused.

I scoffed at myself as realization hit me. I had truly fallen for my history teacher.

"Stare at it any harder and it just might disappear," someone said taking a seat at my table. I blinked, looking up from the mug to the person who had interrupted my thoughts and who I had not noticed until he spoke. "Hey," I said to Drew who set down his cup making himself comfortable. I have not spoken to him in a while but it was actually nice to see him.

"Hey yourself. What are you doing here all dolled up?" he asked staring at me with a smile on his face. But before I could answer he said, "Oh my God! Did you get stood up?"

I didn't think I looked all dolled up at least not anymore. After bawling my eyes out in the taxi, when I walked in here, the waitress stared at me for a while before she had to look away to attend to a customer. I was pretty sure I was a mess. It took a while to get myself cleaned up. And, getting stood up would imply that you had been asked out on a date which was not the case.

"No, I did not get stood up." I said with a chuckle, laughing at my non-existent love life. "What about you? What are you doing here alone on a Saturday night? Weren't you going to attend Lola's party?" I asked taking a sip of my heavenly coffee.

"No, I didn't feel like it. I didn't see you at Logan's party yesterday night. Why?" He asked, lifting his mug to his lips. So there were two parties this weekend. I only heard about Lola's. Not like I was invited anyway. "In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm not exactly part of your crowd and I hate parties anyway." I said with a shiver, recalling the memories of the last party I attended which also happened to be Logan's party.

"Right," Drew said taking a sip of his coffee, looking away from me and not meeting my eyes. It was just one word but it held a lot of emotions; anger, sadness and regret. It was obvious that he was still beating himself over what happened at Logan's party. I'm going to be honest and say that it's going to be hard to forget what happened but I truly had forgiven him.

"They're boring anyway. Cheap alcohol, people dry humping and unnecessarily loud music. It is absolutely horrible. I totally understand why you wouldn't want to go to one two nights in a row." I said trying to make him smile and I was happy when he let out a loud laugh. His laugh was infectious and in no time I was laughing too.

"If you didn't get stood up then why do you look all pretty?" He asked, his playful mood back. "A friend forced me into attending a gala, but um...things happened and now...now I'm here." I answered. There was curiosity in his eyes, he wanted to ask questions but he said nothing.

"You also look like you need cheering up," he said instead of asking questions. "Do I?" I asked feigning surprise. "Yeah, yeah you do." Drew said with a chuckle. It didn't take a genius to know that I wasn't in a very good mood. But Drew had kind of, sort of made it better. At least when he got here, I wasn't thinking about Damon anymore.

"Come on then," he said placing a twenty dollar bill on the table and holding his hand out to me. "What?" I asked staring suspiciously at his hand. "Come on," he said again and this time I cautiously took his hand. He smiled at me as we moved towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked him once we were outside, still suspicious of his motives. "To cheer you up," he said plainly. "Get in the car," Drew said holding the door open for me to get in. I stared from him to the car still unsure of his motives but I got in anyway.

***

"Are you sure your sister will be fine with this?" I asked looking from the huge closet to Drew who stood a few feet away from me. "I am sure," he said waving away my question and gesturing for me to pick something. Apparently, for whatever Drew had in mind I could not take part in it with the dress I had on. Which was why we were currently at his house and I was stood in the middle of his sister's closet.

I never thought anyone's closet could rival Kyrn's but I was wrong. This one was huge and it wasn't just the closet but the entire house. It was a freaking mansion. But it was empty. The only people home were us and the butler, Mr Gilbert who I met on my way up. Drew had a frigging butler.

Rich people

"Where is your sister anyway?" I asked Drew going through his sister's clothes. I had to give it to her, this place was so organized. She had a place for her jeans, shirts, dresses, blazers, shoes, bags and so on.

"At a party," he answered. "Does she go to our school? Do I know her?" I asked him. I didn't know he had a sister until I was stood in here. "No, she remained at our old school." He answered.

"Pick something already," he yelled all of a sudden throwing his hands in the air. "Don't rush me," I said chuckling a bit at his reaction. "Pick something that makes you barely noticeable," he said moving away from the door to stand next to me. Why did my outfit have to make me barely noticeable? This was getting weird.

"Drew, where the hell are we going?" I asked turning away from the clothes to face him. "You'll see," he answered with a wink shoving clothes into my arms. I looked down at them to find a pair of black jeans and a red hoodie. "Get changed," he said with a smile and left me alone in the closet.

I was still wary of what this guy had in mind.

'Should you be trusting him? This guy tried to rape you, remember.' A voice at the back of my head whispered. Yeah he did and I don't know him so well but I know he's not a bad person.

With that in mind I tried to keep an open mind to where this night might lead.

***

If you liked the chapter, do vote, comment and share.

Thanks

NO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 68 10
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
780K 24.3K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
486K 14.8K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
3.6K 248 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...