Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

Av 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... Mer

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Selfish | Algee (G)

12.4K 534 299
Av 90samourdaay

I'm sorry 😔 ... I just love him. I'm selfish. He's mine. #Morgee is a thing. My fucking chocolate bar. Anyways...here's another outta pocket imagine because I cant sleep...#Mine #Morgee

••••••

Algee was laying on the couch in his man cave playing NBA 2k17. He was playing online against his best friend Keith who was loud in the background having a crazy conversation with his girlfriend Monroe.

"Babe now you know damn well eggs are unborn chickens!" Keith yelled.

Algee just stared at the tv weirdly fixing the headset. "Keith get your loud ass out my ear with the bullshit."

Keith just laughed. "Shut up midget. Where my---?"

Algee hissed as he missed the shot with Enes Kanter. "MAN FUCK IT I AIN'T PASSING THE BALL NO MORE. I SEE WHY RUSS SHOOT 50 TIMES A GAME."

Keith hollered. "Don't be shitty you losing by 24. Lemme send Elijah the screenshots for Twitter. "

Algee smacked his teeth. "Bitch shut up you playing with the goddamn warriors. You a fraud. They make shots when you don't even pass the fucking ball. Enes bitch ass missed a wide open lay up."

Keith couldn't breathe. "Ne-next round p-play with the rockets then."

Algee growled. "Man leave me alone, I'ma fuck you up with the spurs."

Keith stopped laughing but busted out laughing again. "Are you mad? They blew a 22 point lead and still lost. I ain't scaaaared. Pick em and watch me still win! Ima drop 15 on yo ass with David West."

Algee just shook his head. "Don't start. My wife is already in my face enough about them niggas I don't need two of yall rubbing it in. Fear the beard."

Keith snorted. "Nah fear the flop, fear the referees--and I'm not even a fan I'm just trolling for Mory since she ain't there. Hashtag Sactown, hashtag Kings nation."

"Hashtag have fun watching the playoffs on on the couch."

"Hashtag have fun losing in the second round."

"Hashtag at least we can make it."

"Hashtag Russ the REAL mvp."

"Hashtag you just mad boogie gone."

"Hashtag the referees the reason y'all 3rd seed."

"Hashtag your talking about the kings. L."

"Trust the process."

"Bitch this ain't Philly."

"HEY.... at least my wife's team didn't blow a 3-1 lead in the finals."

Both Keith and Algee busted out laughing on both ends of the phone. Keith was on the floor and Algee was slipping off the couch.

"Bruh she gone beat yo ass. I'm snitching. One thing bout Mory, you know she don't play about her team. She be having me in a choke hold when I troll her after a Loss."

"She would cheat on you with Steph in a heartbeat."

Algee chuckled. "My baby would cheat on me with Andre Igoudala bruh. That's how deep this shit goes. Her dubnation head ass."

"Hahaha you should totally ask her! See what she says."

Algee smacked his lips. "Your messy Keith.

"He sholl is!" Monroe yelled in the background and Keith laughed.

"I know Halle berry sure can get the dick, on sight."

Algee hollered and he heard a smack in the phone cackling even louder.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Keith yelled.

"That's for bringing out Reggie the fuck boy bitch, put his ass away before I beat your ass and put you on punishment! Halle Berry don't want your crusty, stank breathe having ass! Stop saying dumb shit around me like I ain't a savage! Hell Halle ain't here taking care of your needs, nigga yooooou neeeeeeeeed me." Monroe yelled, singing the last part.

Algee was crying, he was laughing extremely ugly as he held onto his stomach. "DIDN'T THEY TELL YOU MONROE WAS A SAVAGE!"

"Man I'ma call you later Monroe got me bent."

"Nigga is you maaaaaa-"

Before Algee could snoop the rest of the tea the line ended and he frowned sadly shaking his head. Keith's word filled his head about asking Amour if she would ever cheat on him with any of her celebrity crushes, apart of him wanted to ask.

"You neeeed, needed me." He sang getting off the couch, heading to the kitchen. Just as he entered Amour walked through the front door carrying some groceries in one hand.

"Babe I'm home!" Amour yelled walking into the kitchen "Oh your right here, hi love."

Algee smiled at his beautiful wife wrapping his arms around her body and kissing her. "Hi mi Amour."

"Oh that was cute." She giggled and he took the bag from her setting it on the table. Her arms wrapped around his neck and they kissed again this time deeper.

Amour moaned as he pulled away again squeezing her ass. "Somebody missed me."

He chuckled stepping back from her. "I always miss you."

He began putting away the groceries and she took off her heels yawning. "What you been doing today?"

"Oh you know fucking Keith up in 2k."

Amour laughed. "Why you lying? You always losing in 2k. I'm sure today wasn't any different. If it ain't Elijah throwing you under the bus on Twitter about how trash you are, it's Keith roasting you on the phone."

Algee winced at her knowing him like the back of her hand. "Chill baby. And he was roasting you too today."

Amour scoffed. "What he say?"

Algee decided to snitch and put all the blame on him childishly. "He was talking about your golden state warriors, and how they blew a 3-1 and how you would cheat on me with Stephen Curry. I told him you would never."

Amour just stared at him before shrugging. "Awe."

Algee eyes widened. "Awe?! Thats it?"

She looked around nodding. "Yeah that's it. What you expect me to say? Yall only talk crap when I'm not around."

"Well I expected you to say you would never cheat on me with Stephen Curry."

Amour laughed. "Babe chill. You know Steph can get it but I'd never cheat on you."

Algee wasn't liking that response one bit. "He can get it?!"

She just rolled her eyes walking away. "I don't have time today Algee, don't start."

"Nah you gone explain yourself."

He chased her upstairs and she giggled loudly running from him but of course he was faster.

"Ahhh!" She screamed laughing as he tackled her to the bed tickling her sides.

"So what? You gone fuck Steph Curry if he asks to get in between them legs?"

Amour just stared up at him smiling. "Babe... I had a crush on him way before I even met you."

"Answer my question before I spank you." Algee smirked and Amour rolled her eyes.

"Yes Wardell can get the suck, fuck, slap, trap, all of the above," Amour sang before busting out laughing. "Shiiiid you better ask one of my friends they know! There was a thing called Warmour before there was a thing called Morgee."

Algee just shook his head laughing. "I'm telling his wife."

She looked at him crazy. "Shit she can get it too! On siiiiiiight baby. I'm talking best of both worlds. They can make me Mrs. Sideline Curry-Smith."

Algee eyes widened as he laughed harder. "Your crazy babe."

She just shrugged wrapping her legs around his waist, hugging him. "I'm your crazy ass wife. You know I wouldn't fuck him now, I rather fuck you every day for the rest of my liiiife. This my dick so why would I want Ayesha's dick?"

Algee tilted his head biting his lip. "True. See this dick can get in them guts anytime--anywhere."

Amour hit a Beyonce. "Alllll night looooong."

They both fell out laughing and Algee kissed his wife. "I love you."

Amour just yawned pecking his lips one more time. "Yeah yeah I love you too, now eat my pussy till I pass out. That'll be your dinner cause I ain't cooking."

"Damn what is this? Spouse neglect?"

She cut her eyes at him. "Don't act like you won't be full. Yo skinny ass don't even like seconds."

••••••

Just a little inside look into #Morgee 🤗 don't judge daddy and I. 😏👅

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.1K 201 18
𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙐𝘾𝙀- ❝ i got hot sauce in my bag swag i see it, i want it, i stunt, yellow bone it, i dream it, i work hard i grind 'til i own it. ❞
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith
110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️