My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 39: He's on the Move
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation

3.5K 286 24
By WhiteSwordsman01

Ah, I only now noticed that I didn't publish those chapters that long ago became free on radish.

In case you haven't seen it yet, there was a chapter with a bit steamy and *wink wink* troublesome scene you'll like, so check it out.

Also, if you're a reader of ONSWB as well, check the updates on that book I wrote for the news since I'm publishing it in two and a half weeks ;) [unedited]

CHAPTER 13:
I'LL LOVE YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION

If being questioned by your own father wasn't humiliating enough, being questioned by him along with the man you just showed your enemy to be your boyfriend AND that enemy surely called for it.

Which was how Nikolas felt as he sat on the ground with Daniel and Alis whilst his father stood, glaring at them all waiting for explanations. Surely, walking to your son being strangled by a girl that jumped over veranda who also just pointed to having sex in her very own room, let's not exclude breaking in, didn't really seem like your usual situation when you buy dinner and visit your son. Nikolas only prayed that his father was going realize that it was all just a prank (however real it seemed to be) and let it pass, but something told him the otherwise - and not just the glares he was receiving from the so called cause of this problem named Alis.

"So," thank God that it was Daniel sitting between them, "Would anyone dare to explain to me what is going on?" but that look on Vincent's face seemed like he just survived heart attack.

"No one?" not like any of them could actually start explaining.

Nikolas only tilted his head towards Daniel before indicating him with his eyes to take one for the team. Daniel only shrugged before turning around like he saw nothing, almost making Nik's jaw drop. Asking Alice was not something he could do, because...

"I must start by saying that your son is the rudest person I've seen in my entire life."

...Ah, he forgot that the current situation actually went in her favor. Snapping his head at her way, he saw her almost unnoticeably smirk at him as he frowned. She wouldn't!

"Proceed," Vincent urged and Nik's eyes moved to him hoping that he'll notice that it was just another prank of his in their little war, but the look on Vincent's face was too focused and serious, just like...

"First of all, ever since I came here, he's been set on pulling all kinds of disastrous pranks on me, some even resulted in me fearing for my life." in which way, Nikolas wondered, but refrained from rolling his eyes.

Vincent only slowly nodded.

"For no apparent reason, he soaked me in water..." before she could continue, Nik interrupted.

"You threw a bloody clock in my face, and broke my glasses!" 

"It was an accident!"

"You aimed straight for my forehead, it was no accident of sort!"

"Get over it, you put spiders in my pizza!"

"You painted my hear!"

"You stole my homework!"

"You threw a kitten..." he glanced at Charles, "Don't worry, Charles - I love you..." before turning back to her, "...in my apartment and practical ruined all my shoes! "

"You set me twenty-five motherfucking alarm clocks since four in the bloody morning!"

"You threw panties in my black clothes and painted the remaining ones!"

"You shaged someone in my apartment!"

"Jesus, stop!" it was Vincent who stopped them as Daniel managed to get away from them, Charles safely tucked by his side.

Vincent glanced at Daniel who only raised his hands in surrender clearly indicating that he had nothing to do with what they were talking about.

"Nikolas," he turned back to him, "Would you mind explaining what did she mean by that last thing?" he gulped. It was just a prank, but telling his father the truth with Alis still around would only ruin the joy of successfully striking back. So he hoped, yet once again, that his father is either going to realize the truth or simply go along and tell him everything later.

"It's exactly as I said, sir - he had brought someone to my room and done the deed with them. He had thrown those things all over my room and made a complete mess out of it! It's the worst think possible, and he even had the shame to proudly speak to me of it!"

Again, Nikolas hoped that his father was going to be the wiser man here and...

Everything fell to water when he saw Vincent's astonished face gaping at him like he was an alien. To that, Nikolas could only sigh and pretend that he wasn't even here, wondering why the fuck did he even think so highly of his father.

"Nikolas Vincenzo Tyler!" even Nikolas had to shriek at his full name being used last time he got called that was when he crashed the classic or so. That middle name was apparently his grand-grandfather's he never even met - as all before him died in war st young ages. Miracle that Vincent was still there, really.

"Did my ears just betray me or did I hear something concerning 'fucking' and your name together in the same sentence?!"

What else could he do. Rejecting was still a big no-no, and if it had be, he would've rather endure the current humiliation and laugh at Alis' face later than be the hero of the moment now and lose his point.

"Yes," he said it with a sigh.

"WHO?"

Amidst all that silence Charles meowed and Vincent's exes snapped to the one holding him who only gulped and weakly smiled back, Alis tried her best not to laugh as Nikolas sighed yet once again, knowing that there was no more going back.

That was it. The moment of silence.

"Ah..." was the first sound that left Vince's lips, Alis patiently awaited the scowling that would soon come and did a victory dance in her head in advance. She knew that, although unplanned, it was her strike back.

She forgot all the possibilities of Vincent siding with Nikolas with the whole alarm prank seeing him in a new light, she realized that he could become a handy ally if played properly. Too bad she actually had no idea just how big of opponent Vincent really was.

"So... You two?" he asked and Nikolas nodded. When he planned it and all, he could never possibly believe that it might've ended like that, but apparently fate had a fun way of bringing misfortune in Nik's life.

If only he realized what it meant to have Vincent come over at the same time he set the trap on time, none of it would've happened.

"I knew that there was something wrong when I haven't seen you with a girl in the last few years."

Rather painful point for Nikolas, but he surprisingly felt nothing when Vincent said it.

"You should've told me earlier that you were into men, Nikolas. Although I still want to kill you for that classic, I am your father and will support you thoroughly."

What? Nikolas' jaw fell as he stared at him like he was crazy while Alis stared at him the same way, wondering how the bloody hell did they got from scowling for trespassing and pranking to supporting Nik's sexual life.

"Thank you, I guess." Nikolas didn't quite know if he should've broken his father's heart later by telling him that it was all an act or just leave him be, because his father rarely ever said something deep like that. But then again, if he didn't tell him and Vincent discovered it later on his own, it would've only brought an even bigger disaster and possibly Nik's death.

He decided, he was going to tell him as soon as he's rid of that midget.

"I will always love you, regardless of your sexual orientation, son." But somehow, hearing that from Vincent still brought chills up his spine.

"Again, thanks dad."

Which is really, really wanted for their situation do end already so that he could throw the midget out and explain everything.

"But unfortunately, now I have to go because some people took too long to explain what happened - you see, it's not all that bad when you speak the truth."

What truth?! There wasn't an ounce of truth in anything concerning the midget and him. Daniel, like he wasn't even accustomed with those two - well, with Nik - ignored everything and pretended like he had suddenly went deaf and blind.

"Miss Alis," Vincent turned to her, "Won't you come with me seeing as we have nothing to do here? Let us leave the youngsters enjoy their life," he said and she scrunched her nose in disgust not even wanting to know what the hell did they plan on doing.

"Alright," her rage long forgotten, she only wanted to be out of his apartment before she picked up some of his stupidity from there.

"Keep the pizza, it's cold now," he told those two before turning around and heading for the doors. Standing up and following Vincent outside, they were gone before Nikolas even had a chance to process that the food cooled down.

And hell, no Tyler loved to eat cold pizza!

"That went well," Daniel finally mumbled before they remained silent for the next few minutes, only grabbing the pizza and eating it together with Charles - Nikolas already forgot that he should love on cat food.

Where was the harm in eating it as long as he liked it?

It was when they were almost done with it did Alis barge in his apartment, get to his room, grab the last slice of pizza and jump across veranda making them snap out of it, Nikolas realized that she might've probably locked the apartment upon coming in. Seeing as she jumped on him across the veranda when she saw the room, she probably left the key there as well - whack further meant that she came from the entrance of her own building, climb all the way up to see that it's locked and then go back all the way from where she started.

And it was by no chance a coincidence and luck - Nikolas knew it all too well. The only person that came up his mind at the moment was Vincent, he probably dragged her outside on purpose. But why would he? He though that Nik and Daniel actually did the deed?

Which reminded him to send him a text message explaining everything. Standing up to the still unmoving Daniel - who knew what was that guy up to, because he just talked to the person who thought that he had sex with his son! Had it been Daniel's father, Nikolas would've killed himself or ran all the way back to Italy!

But when he unlocked his phone and saw the message his father send him just a few minutes after he left, Nikolas picked up Vincent's rather nasty habit and there the phone at the wall, breaking it completely.

And the message said:

"I knew you were just pulling a prank, lol. But thanks for the show anyway"

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
2.1M 33.5K 69
!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or quote or whatever you want to call it, a...
16.3K 254 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...