What do I do? (BWWM)

נכתב על ידי KittenWoman99

Jacey Hills is an 18 year old senior, she is smart and athletic. She has two best friends, but her two best f... עוד

20 Laps.
I Wasn't Staring That Hard.
Confession Time
Didn't She Just Get Rejected?
Awe, We're Her Friends.
Ice Cream!
Don't Touch Me.
Can I Sleep Over?
WaterPark!
I'm Not Gay!
I'm Not Stupid.
Insidious.
Why Can't We Be Friends?
New Teammate.
Consider It Payback.
Why Don't You Attack Me?
Chimpmunk.
Game Day!
Heartless Asshole.
Who Shall Be The Winner?
What Does She See In Him?
Prank War Has Begun!
Let's Make Milkshakes.
Go To Hell!
I Won It For Her.
The Art Store.
Friends With Benefits.
You're Not Ending This.
You Said This Will Stay Between Us.
You Need Body Heat.
He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.
I Think Zack Like Jacey.
This Is Going To Be A Long Party.
Since When Do You Ask For Permission?
The Way He Looks At You.
Her Lips Do Something To Me.
I Regret Falling For You.
I Love You, Chipmunk
Two Kids and Pregnant With One.
The End

Celebrating A Break Up!

6.2K 307 102
נכתב על ידי KittenWoman99

David POV

For some reason I am at school like an hour earlier than usual. "Why the hell am I here so early?" I stay in my car until I see Tony and Tina, I get out my car and walk towards them, "David why are you here so early?" Tina ask me as she is getting out the car. "Yeah, I don't even know myself. I asked myself the same question."

"David, did Jacey tell you what happen yesterday?" Tony ask me as he is getting his things out his car. I give him a confused look, "No, why? What happen?" Before Tony could tell me, Tina tells me instead, "She beat the shit out of Nicole yesterday at Zack's house!"

"Swear to Jesus! There is no way that could have happened!" Tony nods his head, "Its true, I'm surprise you and Jacey wasn't on the phone last night."

"I tried calling her, but she wouldn't pick up. Wait, so how did ya'll find out?"

"Jonny told me and I told Tony and now you know." Jonny pulls up and with him is Christy, "Let me guess ya'll just told David about what happen between Jacey and Nicole?" Christy laughs at me, I guess I still have a shocking look on my face.

"Wait Christy, you already know? How do you know?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Jonny told me and I told Layla. You can tell Layla know by the way she's running over here."

Layla runs over here out of breath, "Oh my god! Have ya'll seen Nicole face?! I wanna see what it looks like." Jacey comes up to us and hit Layla on the head, "Calm down Layla, its not that big of a deal."

"Jacey! Why am I the last one to know about this out of everybody?!" She looks at me and gives me a smile, "I tried calling you this morning, but you didn't pick up. So I went ahead and told Jonny." I look at my phone and I am just now seeing the miss calls from her.

I start pouting and Jacey just pats my head, "Its okay David, at least everybody knows about it." She jumps on my back and we head for the school entrance.

Zack POV and Lunch

"Hey Zack, aren't ya'll playing in the national championship game?" Tina is sitting in Jonny lap because our table is full now with Nicole sitting with us today, "Um yeah, its next week, cheer leaders and basketball players gets their own bus. Also we will have a couple buses taking some of the students to the game."

Tina face lights up, "Really?! That means we don't have to waste any gas!" Tina throws her hand in the air, "I call Jonny jersey number." Jonny eyes widen, "Who said you can have my jersey number?"

"I did now leave me alone and eat your food." We all laugh at the two arguing, "Since we're calling jersey numbers then. I call Tony jersey number." Layla annouces with a big smile on her face and Tony starts throwing a coughing fit, Layla pats his back,"Tony there is no need for you to argue with me about it. You know you're not going to win." Tony pouts in defeat and steals Layla cookie, "You asshole! Why would you eat my cookie?!"

"Because you're wearing my jersey." Tony replies with a pout on his face, "Well looks like I'm wearing David jersey then." Everybody looks at Christy with shock looks, "What I call his jersey."

"Oh my god! Christy wearing my jersey! I'm in heaven or am I dreaming." I look at Jacey and see a hint of sadness in her eyes, probably because she doesn't get to wear David jersey number or anybody jersey.

"Who jersey number are you going to wear Jacey?" Everybody looks at Nicole. David, Tina, and Layla starts to laugh at Nicole face. Christy, Jonny, and Tony are biting their lips trying not to laugh at her, "Um probably nobody's, since they're the only ones I know on the basketball team and all of their jersey numbers are taken, I'll just be okay without one."

Nicole is now smirking at Jacey, "Babe I have to go see a teacher for the rest of lunch, so I'll see you later." She kiss me on the cheek and then walks off, "You're giving Nicole your jersey?" Layla ask me and everybody is now looking at me waiting on me to answer, "Well duhh, she is my girlfriend. Why wouldn't I give it to her?" They all shrug their shoulders, I look at Jacey and she is looking at her phone.

At Practice

Practice is about to start and I forgot my basketball shoes in my car, "Hey Jonny, tell coach I went to go get my shoes out of my car." He nods his head and I run to the parking lot.

On the way to my car I see a couple making out on some car. I ignore them and go to get my shoes out of my car, I'm walking back to the gym and notice that the girl looks just like Nicole.

My curiosity gets the best of me, "Nicole is that you?!" I shout her name, the girl look in my direction and gasp. Anger rush through my body, I walk towards Nicole and the boy she was making out with.

"Really Nicole?! You're making out with some football player?!

"Zack! It's not what it looks like. We were just talking." I glare at the boy and he is smirking at me, "I'm not even going to fight over this. So many people warned me about you, but I didn't listen. But now I see, you can continue to make out now, because I'm done with you."

"No Zack. Don't do this to me." She starts fake crying, "You're lucky enough that the only thing I'm doing to you is breaking up with you. Nicole you are a school whore and nothing else."

"Fine, I don't care. You'll miss this!" She shout as I'm walking off, I turn around and look at her, "The only thing I will miss is the good head you gave me." Her mouth drops after I say that and the guy she is with starts laughing.

I walk back to the gym, "Woah! What's wrong with you Zack?" Tony ask while spinning a ball on his finger, "I just caught Nicole cheating on me." Tony mouth drops and the ball he was spinning drops as well, "Wait, what do mean you caught her cheating on you?" I sigh real loudly and look at David for asking a stupid question, "I meant what I said David, she cheated on me."

"Who was the dude she was with?" Jonny was stretching and I join him, "All I know was that the dude is on the football team."

"What did you say to her?" Tony is just now getting over his shock state, "I told her I am not going to fight over this, and the only thing I will be missing is that good head she be giving me." They all laugh, I'm not really effected by our break up, it seems like I was expecting this to happen.

"Well, looks like you need to find someone to wear your jersey number." I look up and laugh at Dylan comment. Dylan is also a starter, he is our point guard, he is not an all rounder like us so we don't switch positions with him.

Dylan is the shortest out off all us, he is five foot 11 inches, he has brown skin with black hair that is on the top of his head. He also has dark brown eyes, some people say his eyes don't fit him. I don't know what they mean by that.

Jacey POV and after practice

"We can paint our faces, wear beads and have flags for the game." Tina is so excited about our school going to nationals that she has already planned out what we're wearing.

Our school is name John Creek High School, our mascot is a frog. Our school colors are green, yellow and gray. The basketball jerseys our green with gray and the other basketball jerseys colors are gray with yellow.

"The paint and the beads depend on what color jersey ya'll get." Layla looks at me, "Jacey, are you sure you're going to be okay if you don't wear a jersey?" I nod my head, "Yeah I'm sure. Its not like I'm not going to have fun just because I don't have a jersey on."

We walk to the gym to wait on the boys to get finish with their practice. Tina and Layla run to Tony and Jonny bags, "They really love taking their food." Christy laughs at them, their faces drop when they couldn't find any food.

Christy walks up to them, "You know they probably put them somewhere else away from ya'll."

Their mouths drops, "How come ya'll don't bring your own food?" I look at their shock faces and laugh, "Because why bring our own if we have them bringing some themselves." Layla shows a big smile on her face and Tina starts nodding her head in agreement.

"Oh my god! Jacey guess what just happened?!" David runs to me and sits beside me, "What just happened David?" I rub his head, "Zack and Nicole broke up."

"WHAT?!" We all yell and David falls to the floor, "Okay, my ear."

He stands back up while holding his ear, "David what do you mean they broke up? Do you mean like a little break or do you mean a full blown break up?" Tina is now standing up with wide eyes filled with shock, "I mean a full blown break up, he caught her cheating. She was kissing some football player in the parking lot." Tina and Layla start laughing.

Christy hits the both of them, "Ya'll stop laughing he might be heart broken over this." After Christy had said that, Zack comes out of the locker room laughing with a few of his teammates, "This asshole not even heart broken at all, what the hell?!" We look at Christy with shock once again, she just loves to surprise us.

"He said he's not really affected by it like he thought he would be, he said it seem like he was expecting her to do something like this." We all mouth the word "oh". We calm down after finding about Zack and Nicole break up session.

"Nicole just don't have it well." We all look at Jonny, "She gets beat up by Jacey and then Zack breaks up with her. What else is going to happen to her?" My mouth drop and everybody laughs, "Jonny! I told you not to bring that back up."

"Oops, I forgot." Zack shakes his head at the scene that is unfolding in front of him. He really might not be affected about their break up.

I didn't know I was looking at him until he whispers in my ear when nobody was looking. "Just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean you'll have a chance with me." What the hell?

He is still a heartless asshole even after a break up. I whisper back to him, "I wasn't thinking that at all. Now leave me alone." I push him away and he doesn't move one bit from my push.

He finally moves away from me after a whole minute with a smirk on his face. Yep, he is still a heartless asshole.

"Let's go get ice cream to celebrate Zack and Nicole break up!" David shouts with a big smile on his face and Tina starts dancing. "Really David? Is it that serious?" He looks at me, "Yes, it's serious. Zack you might didn't know this, but none of us liked Nicole." He pats Zack shoulder and gives him a sad look.

"Stupid. He knew we didn't like her, anybody could tell we didn't." He look at Jonny with a surprise face, "Oh my god, I swear I wonder about you sometimes David." Jonny lays his head back on Layla lap.

"Okay, we all know David is not in his right mind. But are we still getting ice cream?" David mouth drops and Christy just shrug her shoulders at him, "I agree with you Christy. I don't care about them breaking up, I just want some ice cream." I show excitement in my eyes about the word ice cream.

"Yeah we are, but are y'all going to the shop like that." Zack points at our attire and we all look at what we got on. "There is nothing wrong with what we have on. It's not like people haven't seen others like this." Tina says while waving her hand. "Looks like we're going for ice cream." Tony gets up and grabs his stuff.

Zack POV

Jacey is at my car waiting for me, "I'm so used to riding with you after school and I really don't feel like walking all the way to Layla car." I nod my head as I get in the car, "Do you know if West is going to be home or not?" She's biting her lip.

"One stop biting your lip. Two, why do you need to know?" She let her lip go and look out the window, "Because I promised him that I would bring him some ice cream next time I see him." We are the first ones at the shop.

"Yeah, West is going to be home." She smiles at me as we walk in the shop.

"I'm going to order for West when we leave." She is always smiling, but when she's with me I make her cry. The same girls as last time are behind the counter. They're staring at me and behind me, Jonny and the rest of the group just walks in.

"Oh my god! I love ice cream so much!" Christy starts jumping up and down and Jacey joins her, "It's like the best thing to eat when you're feeling down or when you are just happy. Also when you're in pain."

David starts jumping with them so he can just hug Jacey and Christy, "David if you touch Jacey you will be enjoying your ice cream in the hospital."

David pouts and just hugs Christy. "Hey, we're trying to order, but y'all are to busy staring at these ugly boys." Tina and Layla are fussing out the girls. "After you serve us girls, y'all can talk to them. And lucky for you, their all single." Layla walks around us like we are on display on some game show.

We order our ice cream and sit at two tables and put them together. "Layla why would you tell them that? Now they keep looking at us like we're some candy." David keeps moving uncomfortably, Jacey rolls her eyes and sits in his lap.

"Now, which ever one is looking at you will think that you're taken."

"Jacey, what the hell?! Get off his lap!" Jonny shouts with ice cream all over his face, "There is no way we are going to take you serious with all that ice cream on your face."

I have tears coming down my face. Jonny touch his face and his eyes widen. "Hey, do you guys go to John Creek school?" Three of the girls that were behind the counter are standing in front of us, I nod my head, "Yeah, we do."

The girls smiles at us, "We go there too. We were wondering if y'all wanna hang out with us one day." I really don't want to hang with them, all three girls have makeup caked up on their faces, and they are all showing off to much cleavage in a ice cream shop.

"They would love too hang out with y'all. Just put your numbers and name right here and they will call you." Christy says while giving them a tight smile and hands them a napkin to right their names and numbers on.

"Okay. Oh and I'm Erica, this is Jessie and Hannah, and the girl over there is Monica." We look over at Monica and she waves at us with a smile on her face.

They write their numbers down, then go back behind the counter. "Christy, why the hell would you do that? We don't want anything to do with them." Christy and the girls start laughing at Tony angry face.

"Calm down Tony it's not that big of a deal." Tony looks at David as if he was crazy.

David sigh, "When we hang out with them we can just tell them that we don't want a relationship and just want to be friends with them."

Tony suck in his breath and we all look at David with shock faces, "Ah! You said something smart again! That's like your second time!" Jacey turns around in David lap and hug him, he starts smiling like a kid who just won some free candy.

"Well, he is right Tony. I actually was going to tell the girl who wanna go with me now."

Layla hit me on my head and made me spit out my ice cream, "You can't do that, wait until you go out with her and then tell her."

"Okay and don't you think you could have told me that without hitting me and making me spit my ice cream out." She shrugs her shoulders and continues eating.

"Zack, come up here with me, I don't know what West would like." Jacey walks over to the counter top, "He likes vanilla with sprinkles." I grab my car keys, "We're going to leave now, we'll see you heathens later."

"Bye Zackypooh." David blinks his eyes like a girl and waves at me like one too.

I give him the finger and follow Jacey to the car, "That girl who was at the cashier just kept staring at you and it was getting annoying." I chuckle and lick my lips, "What can I say, I'm sexy and I can't help it if she stares at me." She rolls her eyes and gets in the car. Time to get this boring tutoring session over and done with.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

315K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
212K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...