Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Fifty-Four

12K 325 174
By cakeyree

|Toni|

I shook my head as I watched Icy's baby sister run after one of his workers. I could tell from the looks of things that baby girl wasn't going to have that pretty face when she wakes up tomorrow morning. I slid the bowl of macadamia nuts closer to me as I scooped the packed club out. My brother hadn't showed up yet and my patience was running out. Mónéy was having the time of her life, and Icy was nowhere to be found. That clearly wasn't a good thing.

"Can I get you some more nuts," the bartender asked. I nodded my head and pushed my bowl her way. She disappeared to the other end of the bar with my bowl.

"Hey girly," Mona squealed excitedly. I frowned at her before waving at her dryly.

"Why you so happy," I asked with an attitude. She smacked her lips and playfully pushed my arm. I rolled my eyes as she pulled a tiny piece of paper out of her bra. She held it up in my face, like it was a magnifying glass.

"Look what I got bitch," she yelled.

"I can't see shit, with you moving around. And why do you gotta have it so close in my face," I said snatching the piece of paper out of her hand. I read over the number that was scribbled on it and looked at the name that was located at the bottom of the paper. I twisted my lips up and slid the paper back to her.

"Unh-uh why you looking like that," she asked offended.

"Because what happened to I ain't never taking his ass back. Fuck him and the bitches he sleeping with. I hope his dick fall off. He had a baby dick anyways. What happened to that," I asked her. She rolled her eyes and snatched the paper off the counter.

"Look don't worry about that. Me and Kree are compatible," she stated matter of factly. I burst into laughter right in her face. Mona was, is and will always, be a fool for Kree's stupid ass. Kree was a dying hoe, and he didn't deserve a good person like Mona. Kree and I had a little fling a while back, but I would never tell her that. I would hate to see my step sister hurt because of something I did.

"What's the definition of compatible? No scratch that, spell compatible," I teased. She stale faced me before walking off. Poor thing fell for anything these days. The bartender returned with my bowl of nuts and berries and slid them in front of me. I grabbed my ringing phone and placed it to my ear.

"Where are you," I asked annoyed.

"Well damn, hello to Toni," a familiar cracking voice said through the phone. I took the phone from my ear and looked at the blocked number. This old bitch was smarter than I thought.

"Why are you calling my phone," I snapped. The boss was getting help from someone, because there was no way, she could move around the way she was doing. I scanned around the club, hoping to see my brother approach me. I didn't put anything pass her old ass. She was a savage at getting anybody killed.

"Oh I just called to check up on you. I hear you having a little baby. I also know that it was you who put my granddaughter up to throwing me in that nursing home. You dirty little bitch. Do you think I was really going to stay in there and rot, while you have all the fun? No ma'am, no ham," she said. I rolled my eyes and dug my hands in my nut bowl.

"Shouldn't yo old ass be sleep somewhere. Senior citizens bedtime was three hours ago. You don't scare me grams. The most harm you can do to me is hit me with a fly swatter or a newspaper, that's it. Now don't call my phone anymore. Worry about spending that retirement check on some nice dentures," I said before hanging up. I laughed at my own joke and continued eating my berries and nuts.

"You a little too fine, to be sitting here by yourself. Would you like some company," a familiar voice called from behind me. I squinted my eyes and slowly turned around. I frowned once I realized it was only the ringleader's brother.

"What the hell are you doing here," I semi yelled. He raised his eyebrows at me before looking around the club.

"Is there someplace we can talk," he asked nonchalantly. I looked around the club to make sure nobody saw us talking. The last thing I needed was for Mónéy to get suspicious about our relationship. I frowned at him before walking towards the utility room. He followed suit and I knew he was watching my ass. I opened the door to the utility room and let him go in first. He chuckled and walked in. Before I went inside, I looked to my left and right to make sure we weren't being watched.

As soon as I walked in he grabbed my arm and slammed me into a bunch of cleaning products. I landed on the floor and that's when he repeatedly stomp me. He attempted to stomp me in my stomach but I curled up into a fetal position, to protect my baby, our baby. I could barely breathe and my vision started to blur. He grabbed a few bottles of cleaning supplies and dumped them right on me, before throwing them at me and leaving. I felt paralyzed all over. This had went to far and I knew I had to cut all ties with the ringleader, the boss and her brother. I silently prayed that my baby made it through this whole ordeal in the end.

________________

|Remy|

I maneuvered my way through the barely clothed crowd. Jamal had a tight grip on my hand as he led me to the V.I.P. longue. This was his stupid ass idea to go to Mónéy's birthday party. He claimed this was going to be his alibi. I knew his hard-headed ass was up to no good a few hours ago. After we had make up sex, he left. He didn't want to cuddle, talk, the rude motherfucker didn't even thank me for the best neck he'd ever received, he just showered and left.

"Jamal, I don't think your little friend is going to want me here," I whined. He stopped walking and roughly pulled me towards him.

"Look keep your mouth shut tonight, iight? I got a lot of shit on my plate right now and I don't need you adding more. I gotta find a way to tell Mónéy, I married her vindictive aunt," he complained. I sighed and folded my arms across my chest.

"Deep, deep, way deep down inside, I know you married me because you are slowly falling for me," I stated. He frowned and shook his head before walking away from me. I smiled and followed behind him. Right after we left Dr. P's place, we went straight to the court and got married. It was super quick and lame. I thought marrying Jamal would be more exciting but I now realize it's lame as fuck.

"Why do you care what she thinks anyways," I asked annoyed. He ignored me and grabbed my hand. My stomach turned as we approached the group of upty bitches and fuckboy ass niggas. A big buff security guard stepped in front of us before we completely made it to the longue.

"I'm sorry but I'm not supposed to let anyone in here," he said. I looked at Jamal who was about to reason with the guard but some prissy looking bitch with blondish pink hair pushed pass the guard and ran straight for my husband.

"Oh my goodness Mally, I've missed you," she squealed as she hugged him. Jamal chuckled as he hugged the girl back.

"I missed you back. When you get in town tho'," he asked. I didn't even wait to hear her answer. I just walked away and let them have their small talk. If that little fragile body bitch get one more inch closer to him, I'm pulling out our marriage certificate and slapping her ass with it. The security guard stopped me once again from getting into the V.I.P. section. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Jamal was too occupied smiling in that little bitty bitch face, to help his wife out. I saw Kree and did a bird call to him.

"Psssst Kree! Kakadoodadooo," I hissed. Kree looked around the club before looking at me, laughing. I placed my hand on my hip and shook my head as I watched him die laugh at my attempts to get his attention. "Kree stop clowning around and tell this nigga let me in," I semi yelled, not caring that the guard was standing right beside me.

"Unh-uh, I'm not finna let you in this section wit' all these rich folks. You know crack heads steal. Mónéy specifically informed me that I should never feed crack heads, she said they'd follow me everywhere I go. My ass should've listen, cause you won't stop popping up," Kree complained. A few people who were listening burst into laughter, including the bitch ass security guard.

"Fuck you Kree," I mumbled before turning to the security guard. "Look I'm the aunt of the birthday girl, would you please allow me access to the V.I.P. lounge," I begged. The guard looked at me unfazed as he continued to shake his head from side to side.

"I don't care who you are, Mr. Davis informed me not to let any junkies in," the guard stated bored. I sighed dramatically and turned away from him.

"Aye Dom, let shawty in, she's with me," a familiar voice called from behind me. I turned around and saw Peanut motioning for me to come over. The guard moved the rope out the way and let me in. I peeked over my shoulder at my husband, to see him still in that prissy bitch's face. He was slowly but surely getting on my last nerve. I walked over to the couch and sat next to Peanut. He handed me a glass of champagne, and I took it from his hand.

"Long time, no see," he said as he watched me drink from the flute. I nodded my head and watched as the prissy bitch introduce Jamal to some slutty looking women. That bitch was pushing all the right buttons for me to fuck her up.

"Yea whatever, whose that girl with the pinkish blondish hair," I asked Peanut. He looked over at the girl and smiled.

"Oh that's yo dude huh," he asked. I sighed and shook my head. I should've known I wasn't going to get a good answer out of him. What the fuck did I see in his ass anyways. The prissy girl gave Jamal one last hug before walking back into the V.I.P. longue. I acted as if I wasn't spying on her conversating with my man this whole time. She walked straight towards me and sat next to me.

"Hey 'Nut, where'd yo brother go," she asked Peanut. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the couch. Jamal looked back at me before taking the slutty girl's hand and leaving out of my view. I tried to follow them with my eyes but I was unable to.

"Aye, I don't think y'all officially met yet huh. This is Mónéy's aunt, Remy and this Mónéy's friend, Yaki," Peanut introduced us. She held her hand out for me to shake it. I hesitantly shook it. "See she ain't so bad, now is she," Peanut whispered. I nudged him in the stomach and fake smiled at Yaki. I still didn't like her, she looked like a stuck up type of bitch.

"Are you her real aunt," she asked.

"Yea, I'm actually around your age. I recently just made twenty. Mónéy's mother is my sister. My father is her father. How did you and Mónéy become friends," I asked.

"Mónéy lived across the street from my grandmother. On weekends when I went over there, I would always play with her and Tiana. I don't even consider them my friends, they're more like family," she beamed. I rolled my eyes on the low as I nodded my head.

"Say Ya-Ya, don't get to close to that rat pack, she a straight crack head. That dirty bitch went against her blood for a washed up pimp," Kree called out as he walked over to us. I frowned before flipping him off. I could never live a normal life as long as Kree was around. Yaki moved away from me a little as she sipped on her drink.

"Aye you still suck dick for fun," Peanut whispered. I sighed frustrated at both of these fools. I wondered if they damn daddy act like them. I got up and walked to the balcony and looked at everything that was going on. I honestly didn't want to be here. For one I didn't want to run into Icy's ass. He was for sure going to get me kicked out. Another thing is I didn't feel like dealing with Mónéy. I did want to announce my marriage to everyone though. I wanted to see the priceless look on Mónéy's face when I pulled my marriage certificate out on that ass. Yaki walked pass me and I quickly followed behind her, attempting to stop her. I grabbed her shoulder gently and she looked back at me disgusted.

"Yea," she asked.

"What Kree said back there was very false. I would never betray Mónéy like that," I reasoned. She squinted her eyes at me and nodded her head.

"Ok, so tell me what did you do," she asked.

"It's kinda a long story. Plus it's another time, another place for me to explain myself to Mónéy," I stated dryly. She smiled.

"Well Mónéy is too busy getting her back blown out in the bathroom. From what I hear in the streets, Icy has a lot of stamina. That means they'll probably be in the bathroom for the rest of the night. That long story you were telling me about, could be told now," she said smartly. I sighed deeply before taking a seat in one of the V.I.P. lounge chairs, that were located in a secluded area. Yaki looked back at Kree and Peanut before taking a seat across from me.

"I really don't have shit to prove to anybody. I'm just tired of my name being drug through the mug. I love my niece with everything in me. I just lost myself and I didn't want to be the only one in my predicament. Yes I did help my pimp kidnap Mónéy. Do I feel good about it? No, what person would? I just did what I thought was right. I'm not looking for pity from no one, I just want someone to walk a mile in my shoes. While she was in my care, nothing happened to her. She didn't have sex with nobody, she wasn't touched, she didn't do shit. You know who did tho'? Me, I did everything so she wouldn't have to. I thought she had forgiven for that but when she fucked my boyfriend, I knew she didn't give a fuck about me. So tell me, why should I care about her? Who the fuck are you or anyone of those niggas to judge me," I asked. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the tears streaming down my face.

"I'm not the type of person to judge or pity someone. I do think you're pathetic and inconsolable. I feel sorry for you because you ain't shit and you won't ever be shit. You envy Mónéy with a passion. It's sad, but hey, that's the life you chose to live. If I walked a mile in your shoes, I'd be sure to walk my ass right off a bridge. You are a worthless individual to me and I'd appreciate it if you not talk to me anymore. You have a lot of stuff built up in you and my vibes are to positive to be around your negative energy ass. Toodles," she said before walking away from me. I sat there looking dumb. I had been waiting forever to hear those real ass words, but I never expected a bitch like her to say them.

"What the fuck just happened," I mumbled to myself. I decided to leave the V.I.P. section. I was unwanted up there and I didn't need the whole section ganging up on me. I pushed my way through the crowd of people that were dancing and scanned the club for my husband. I accidentally bumped into someone and when I looked up, I saw the cute girl from the store.

"Ex-fucking-scuse you," she snapped. I sighed and apologize. She stopped and looked me over. "Aye don't I know you," she asked. I nodded my head and snickered.

"Yea you're my niece's friend. She bought y'all over for dinner. You and Yoshi stuck y'all hands in my pot without washing y'all hands," I reminded her. She stale faced me.

"Whatever, but uh that should be the least of your problems. You and ol' boy still together," she asked looking over her shoulder.

"Yea, why," I asked curiously.

"I ain't really no cock blocker but yo food was good as fuck. Imma give you a lil heads up tho. Yo dude is under the stairwell with a couple of bad bitches and let's just say, neither of them are you," she said before walking away. I tilted my head to the side and processed what she had just said.

"If this nigga fucking some random hoes in this dirty ass club, I'm gon' bust him in the head," I mumbled. I made my way to the other side of the club where the stairwell was. I heard moaning as soon as I approached the stairwell. I moved closer to the stairwell and watched as Jamal got his dick sucked by one of the stripper girls, while the other one kissed all over him. I contemplated with myself on whether I should kick all three of their asses or just his. I took a deep breath and did something I've never done before, I walked away.

Jamal was living by a rule book that he had created. He had his cake and was eating too. I wasn't about to sit around and let this nigga have all the fun. I was determined to put my whorish ways behind me, just for him. So people won't be telling him what his wife was out doing while he was away at work. Remesha Tasker was a lot of things, but one thing I wasn't was somebody's doormat. If Jamal wanted to play this game, then I was going to go along with him. But in the end I was gon' be the one, to win.

I strutted back up to the V.I.P. lounge and scanned the section for my favorite player in this game. When I saw him I quickly walked towards him and grabbed his hand. He looked confused but followed me to the secluded part of the V.I.P. lounge.

"Yes Peanut," I said as I dropped down to my knees. He looked at me surprised before looking over his shoulder.

"Yes what," he asked. I looked in his eyes before pulling his dick out.

"Earlier you asked me do I suck dick for fun. My answer to your question is yes. I'm back in business."

"What about ol' dude," he asked looking over his shoulder again. I shrugged my shoulders before taking him into my mouth. Jamal was getting his and I was about to get mine. I didn't want to waste time thinking about what he was doing.

__________________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Same ole Remy. Does anybody feel sorry for her at this point!

2. Do you think Toni lost her baby?

3. Do you think Toni deserved what the ringleader's brother did to her?

4. Do you feel bad for Toni?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
3.4K 99 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
6.8K 114 21
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
98.1K 2.5K 29
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...