Miraculous Ladybug: Stories

By T-ChicaxShadow666

Bunch of stories about Miraculous Ladybug. Requests are open for this one. More

Silence are loudest
Marinette?
Adrienette making out session
MLB Jurassic Park/World AU
Ladynoir Spiderman Kiss
Power cames with corruption Part 1
Power cames with corruption Part 2
I'm sorry, Kitty
Power cames with corruption Part 3
Power cames with corruption Part 4
Shoutouts!
Power cames with corrpution Part 5
Clear Explanations
Adrienette Part 1
Adrienette Part 2
FNAF AU MLB
Black Ladybug
Goodbye, Tikki and Marinette
Roles Switching
I miss you, princess
Fish AU
I'm confused
Blue eyes in dark Part 1
Blue eyes in dark Part 2
AU: Model Marinette
Heart Tearer
Holy...
What the fuck?
We have no choice!
Guys?!
Adrien and The Lionesses
Late Phone Call
The Terror Of a Cursed Girl preview
The Terror of Cursed Girl part1
Stop...
Announce Time
The Terror of Cursed Girl part2
The Terror of Cursed Girl Part3
The Terror of Cursed Girl Part4
The Terror of the Cursed Girl part 5
The Terror of the Cursed Girl end +afterword
President's princess
A Kwami and A Demon

Undetale AU MLB: I'm so sorry...Chat...

459 8 0
By T-ChicaxShadow666

Marinette no longer believes in you.

Chat/Adrien vs Monster! Marinette/Ladybug

Chat stared at his dusty claws, grumbles about have to killing all Akuma's minions. He groans as he spots another monster coming his way. He stood up as he looked at...his menu? He checked out his level, LV. 19, then he glanced at his dusty hands. He turned around to face the monster. His face changed from unamused to surprise when he saw Marinette as Monster because of Akuma. Her skull head hung low so he can't see her eye sockets. She wear a large jacket with a symbol of wolf.

Hey there....

Chat gulps as Marinette looks up. He stared at her with disbelief when he saw her empty eyes. She sighed softly as she glanced at her left before speaking again.

You know what? I always thought you can do it even without Ladybug. I did believe in you, Chat. But...

She trembled as Chat stared at her.

You...you kills them all. All poor citizens...all citizens who are turned into monsters like me. You wasn't supposed to do that. You're supposed to save them, not kill them.

Marinette shakes her head as she looks at her shoes. Chat gulps nervously when she say that. Chat began to explain himself when Marinette shot her head up. He was shocked when she was crying sky blue like tears.

I...I actually believe in you, I believe that you can do anything, with or without Ladybug. But what did you do? You kill those innocent civilians. Why?!

Marinette asks with loud voice. Chat stared at her with saddens face.

You....I can't.........................
Chat...No...Adrien....I did believe in you but...Now?

Mari closed her eyes as she sighed softly. She opened them again, her left eye flared up with sky blue aura.

I would say that this will get really interesting...If Sarah was here, she would find this....

She paused for awhile before saying that stunned Chat.

Humerus...

Chat covered his eyes when a sudden bright light flashes at him. He lowered his dusty hands to see what's it. He looks at Marinette, shocked when they're in battleground already. Marinette looks incredibly sad. Her right eye are halfway close, creates a sad face. But her left eye, still flared up with aura, stared at him with intensive anger and intensive sadness. Tears slide down on her 'bone cheeks.' She lets out ragged and heavy breathes as she stared at him. Two large cow and wolf hybrid skulls floating by her both sides. Chat stared at two skull blasters with panic.

...I'm so sorry....Chat....

Chat looks at message board front of him when it pops up. Chat can feel his heart in his throat when he reads the message; Marinette no longer believes in you. Chat looks up on time when two blasters were blasting at him. He jumped out of the way. Chat exhaled as he stared at Marinette which just stood there like she's waiting for his attack. He gulps and closed his eyes as he leaps to slashes Marinette. Only, he fells on the ground. "Ormff!" He groans as he push himself up. He glanced at her as she stared at him.

...what? You think I would let you get what you have to do? No way. Not after all you have done. I refused to let you kill me.

Marinette said with angered determination. She threw her arm up, four blasters appeared behind her. She threw her arm toward Chat, blasters start to blasting him. Chat fruitless dodges all of them. He winced when he suddenly feel something pinched into his left arm. He glanced at it. It's a aqua blue bone, plunged into his arm. He looks at Marinette quickly to see large groups of aqua bones, aimed toward him. He squeaks when all thrusts toward him. He runs away from all them. He runaround of Marinette then jumped up to slash her. Marinette looks at him before teleport to right, makes Chat miss her.

Chat...I think it's time to tell you something. I never thought I would say this...

Marinette shakes her head before her eye flared up, cause Chat's deep green soul becomes sky blue color.

If you knew that, then you did fought against Sarah to knew about blue attacks. Along red attacks, orange attacks and other attacks.

Marinette scoffed when she said that. She looks at his eyes as she raised her both hands. Chat sudden floats in the air. Marinette swing her hands into different directions, making Chat flying around and hitting floor, buildings and cars. Soon she finally lowered him down, release him. Chat pants heavily. Marinette shakes her head.

Chat...No...Adrien...I think I should tell you this...I'm not sure about this but I hope it will make you stop this madness.

Chat looks at her with sadness as Marinette straight herself up.

Adrien...It's me... I am Ladybug...

Chat stared at her blankly. He shallows and began to stands up. "...I'm sorry, my lady..." he said before he lunges toward her, tried to slashing her but failed. Marinette shakes her head sadly.

I thought you would listen to your lady...I thought you would listen to me... I guess not. Adrien, I'm sorry but I have to stop you. Now... Don't you dare to show me Mercy.

Marinette spat the word with bitterness sadness before she threw her left arm to her left. Soon the blaster appeared and blasted at the mercy button, successfully shattered it.
Chat stared at the now shattered Mercy button then at Marinette. Her left eye no longer held anger but still held sadness and, new emotion, betrayed. She still have tears stream down on her bone cheeks. She threw her arms and multiple blasters appear behind her. Chat sighed softly and braced himself for long fight.

Chat have no luck to land a hit on her; she just keeps dodging from his attacks and she just keeps going on. Chat don't understand how did she get the energy from. But he did notice that she grew tired of fighting and dodging. He glanced around and stared at the battered car.

Hah...hah..hah... Hmm. I'm feeling little tired... no. I'm not giving up now. I have to...

Marinette said as she pants heavily. Soon she summoned multiple regular bones with several colored bones. Chat grinds his teeth and swiftly dodges all of them. Marinette shakes a bit.

Urgh... well... looks like I have no choice but have to use my special attack. Chat...if you just give up and die now, you won't get to see my special attack. Better give up now.

Marinette shudders and threw more bones at him. Chat once again dodges them all. Marinette pants heavily.

Hah...hah...alright. I will use it. Survive this and I will use it.

Marinette's eyes became empty as she said that. She summoned multiple bones and threw them all at once. Chat finds that it's hard to dodge them all. Next Marinette use colored bones. Chat get hurts from blue attack. Then, she summoned multiple blasters and make them go clockwork while blasting at him. He runs all the way around to avoid the blasts. Sudden he was lifted up and was slammed everywhere. He don't know how long was it lasted but he was rolling over the floor. He struggled to lifted himself up. He looks up at very tired Marinette. She pants heavily and the sweats can be seen on her skull.

Hahah...haah.... well. Look like I have no choice. But to use my special attack. You ready? Here's nothing.

Chat waits for her special attack but it never comes. He raised his eyebrow in confused. Marinette smirks.

Yes. It's literally nothing. Actually if I let you have your turn, you will kill me. So, I won't let you have it. It would be my turn for eternity. Until, you give up and reset again.

Chat stared at her shocked. 'Nothing?! I have to waiting here forever?! No! Urgh. She's really Ladybug.' Chat bowed his head. 'But... reset? I actually have no idea how to resetting.' Chat looks up when Marinette spoke up.

You know... I don't know what did you thinking but I know that you can reset. You surely see a Reset button next to Continue button. I know you do.

Chat looks at his dusty claws. 'I didn't know that. I'm not sure if this will helps. But...' Chats stared at her, sitting down. He crossed his arms. 'I'm not going to let her to win. I must wait for my chance.' Marinette stared at him back until her eyes began closing and fell asleep while standing there.

Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...

Chat quietly stands up and went to the side of box. He pushed it hard. He keep pushing the box until he reached the Fight Button. He clicked it and it sends him flying toward sleeping Marinette. However she jumped out of way. He was frustrated that's close his eyes so he didn't see his next action.

Did you really think that-

He opened his eyes to see Marinette's blankly face. She looks at him before chuckles lightly and weakly. He backed up to look at his claws. He was shocked to see blood on his dusty claws. He looks up to see a slashed mark on Marinette's chest. She moved her arm over it.

Ah... Of course this will happen. I...I let my guard down. Hehehe.

She sighed softly and looks at him. She weakly stands up and shrugged with blood pouring out of herself.

Oh well. I'm going over to Sarah's place. She have something to show me anyway.

She turned around and straggling away from him until she was out of his sight. Chat can feel his heart clenched up when he heard her last words.

Hey..? Sarah....? What do you want to show me.....? Is it another....of....your....favorite...games...?

Chat drops to his knees. He cupped his face and sobbed into it.

Suddenly when he looks up, he is back inside the classroom where everything was beginning of his adventure. He looks around to see all of his classmates that he kills is alive and well. He turned around to see Sarah in her own jacket and Marinette looks at him.

Hello? You okay? Look like the akuma transformed all of us into monster. Yeah...Chat? W-what's matter?! Why are you crying?! Dude? What's happened?

Chat don't realize that he was crying. He shakes his head. "No. It's okay. I dunno why'd I was crying. Maybe something was in my eyes?" He smiled weakly.

Well...if you said so. Chat... I don't think that Ladybug would be here...I think maybe you should do this without her. At least figure out how to turn us back to normal.

"You really believe that I can do it with or without Ladybug?" Chat asked as he looks at Marinette with hopefully look. She smiled at him.

Of course. You're Chat Noir. You're Ladybug's panther. I have a feeling that you can do this. I believe in you.

I believe in you. That words still hits him hard. Chat chuckles softly. 'Even after all along, my actions, my decision, my dumb choices, she still believes in me.' Chat smiled at her. "Thank you, Marinette." 'Due my last run, she figured out that it's me, Adrien. In that battle, she exposed herself to me. She told me that she's Ladybug. My lady...My princess...She believe in me. If it wasn't for her, I won't able to keep going.' Chat stood up and grin at everyone. "Don't worry, I would figure out this problem! You can leave it to me!" Couples of humans/monsters cheers for him. He glanced at two skeletons which smiled happily for him. As he walked toward the doorway, he kept glanced at Marinette. When he leaves, for a split second he thought he saw Marinette frowns at him with sad and anger face. But its go away for moment. He pushed it aside, it's not that important. What's important to him right now is he have to fix his mistakes to make up for Marinette who always believed in him, no matter what.

I believe in you, Chat Noir. I always believe in you, Adrien. No matter what your actions had done, what did you do, or what will you do in future. I will believe in you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 23 15
THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL! IT IS ORIGINALLY FROM @SGHeinz , but it hasn't been updated in soooooo long, so I wanted to write down how I thought it migh...
192K 7.7K 70
"Hey (Name)!" "No." in which a guy gets curious about the student he never noticed before.
504K 13.7K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒀/𝒏." ••• in which you fall for a guy and think it's a meaningless...
191K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...