《Silence》B. Blake [1]

By GreenToTheBean

The 100 based Fanfiction 《》《》《》《》《》 Silence: ˈsīləns/ Verb 1. Cause to become silent; prohibit or prevent fr... More

1: Goodbye Machinery
2: Hello Greenery
3:Friendly so-called Enemy
4: Just friends
5: The Gas
6: Goodbye Old Friend
7: Oh Charlotte
8: Lynching does not make one float
9: Run Charlotte Run
11: Darn those traps...
12: Pain...
13: Safe has a whole new meaning.
14: Get up.
15: Knives are the new apples...
16: Strange beginnings...
17: Go on, it'll be alright...
18: Old memories...
19: Odd Hallucinations

10: Decisions, decisions...

1.4K 35 1
By GreenToTheBean

*Previously on Silence*

"Whatever you say boss," he muttered causing Olivia to turn around and begin walking away, Bellamy walking over to her so he could lead her away from them all.

Olivia heard movement so she turned around only to see Murphy grab a piece of wood and begin to swing it at Bellamy's head.

Pushing him out of the way she got the full force of the hit which ended up knocking her down.

The last thing she was able to see was Bellamy rush to her side before it all became black.

"Grab the girl, we may need her to get to Charlotte," Murphy ordered his posse as they went to grab her, only to have Bellamy start to fight as well as Jasper and Octavia.

Murphy quickly went from behind and knocked Bellamy out with the same piece of wood he'd used on Olivia.

Quickly lifting Olivia up and over his shoulder he began yelling to the forest when he didn't find Charlotte in the tent.

"Charlotte! I know you can hear me! When I find you, you are going to pay!" Murphy yelled in anger fixing his grip on Olivia.

"I have Olivia! Turn yourself in now and she won't get hurt!" Murphy threatened as he fixed his grip on the woman as he led his posse to go find her.

...

It was night by the time Olivia was coming to.

She let out a groan as Murphy threw her to the floor. Opening her eyes she saw the black sky in front of her Bellamy and Charlotte's figures both mostly blending in with the night sky.

"Olivia!" Bellamy yelled out trying to get her attention but in her clouded mind she didn't realize who was talking.

It wasn't until Finn and Clarke showed up that she was finally regaining her senses.

Suddenly, Murphy roughly lifted Olivia up- herself being too weak to stand on her own- and holds a knife to her neck.

"I'm sick of listening to all of you talk." Murphy says to the group as Olivia slumps on Murphy.

"Let her go," Finn interrupts.

"I will slit her throat," Murphy threatens Finn as he tries to get closer.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her!" Charlotte pleads from behind Bellamy as he holds her back.

"Don't hurt her? Okay. I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now and I'll let her go," he says as Olivia begins to frown.

"D- Don't do it Charlotte!" Olivia weakly yelled from his grasp as she stared  straight at the young girl.

Just as she walks forward Bellamy holds out his arm and stops her from passing causing her to struggle.

"No! No, I have to!" Charlotte cried as she struggled with him.

Bellamy immediately turned around staring at Olivia for a bit before looking to Murphy.

"Murphy, this is not happening," Bellamy tries to argue before being interrupted by Charlotte.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore," she says causing them all to become silent.

"Charlotte please... I made a decision to save you, let me keep it," Olivia pleaded as tears collected in her eyes as she recognized the look in her eyes...

The look that signified that she was done fighting.

"I can't Olivia... I can't let you get hurt... Not because of me, not after what I did," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Charlotte!" Olivia yelled as she turned around and jumped off the cliff.

Murphy dropped her from surprise that Charlotte would do such a thing, taking that momentum of the fall she launched herself to the edge of the cliff only for Bellamy to hold her back.

"No!" Bellamy yelled as he held Olivia back and saw Charlotte fall to her death in the black abyss below.

"No! No! No! No! No!" Olivia cried as she stared where there was once the life of the little girl.

Olivia watched from Bellamy's arms as the little girl she had tried so hard to save ended herself.

Covering her mouth to hide her shocked expression she stared into the abyss below, not believing what had happened.

Tears fell uncontrollably from Clarke and Olivia's faces as they looked down the cliff.

Bellamy only staring in shock that Charlotte would jump off the cliff on her own accord.

~

Suddenly Bellamy stood up, gently letting go of Olivia, and began to walk towards Murphy with a menacing look on his face.

The sounds of punches faded from Olivia's ears as she could only hear a ringing that was making her head hurt.

Ignoring what was going on around her she layed down in a fetal position and cried softly as she thought about what Charlotte has just done.

Despite all her efforts to keep the young girl safe she failed... Like always.

~

She got up suddenly when she heard Bellamy say,

"He deserves to die!"

"We don't get to decide who lives and who dies... Not down here," Olivia says walking towards them with a blank look on her face.

"So help me God, if you say the people have a right to decide-" Bellamy was cut off when Clarke butted in.

"No! I was wrong before okay? You both were right." Clarke admitted in tears.

"Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth." She continued as she looked from Bellamy to Olivia.

"If we're going to survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want. We need rules." Olivia said without emotion as she looked to the two in front of her.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" Bellamy asked kind of accepting the proposition.

"For now we make the rules. The three of us. Okay?" Clarke says as she looks to Olivia in concern noticing her blank state from when she had just met the girl back on the drop ship.

"So, what, then? We just take him back and pretend like it never happened?" Bellamy asks gesturing to Murphy.

"No!" Clarke says as she looks to Murphy as he gasps for air.

"We banish him," she continued as she looked back to the two.

They all looked at each other in silent agreement before Bellamy made the first move, grabbing Murphy from the ground.

"Get up," he growled as he roughly picked him up.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke yelled thinking he was going to throw him over the cliff. Olivia lightly grabbed her shoulder stopping her from advancing.

"If I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here, understand?" Bellamy threatened him as he held Murphy over the cliff.

When he nodded Bellamy pushed him to the ground away from the cliff.

"As for the four of you. You can come and follow us back to camp, or go off with him to die... Your choice," Olivia says loudly gaining the attention of everyone from her cold demeanor.

Suddenly she walked past everyone stopping to pick up the knife Murphy had used to threaten Charlotte with her life.

She silently tossed it to the ground near his feet.

"You'll need it," was all Olivia said as she walked into the darkness herself not paying attention to the rest of the group or the injuries she had sustained.

~

As they came back to camp Olivia,  Clarke and Bellamy began explaining to the rest of the 100 all that had happened.

"And that is why we decided to banish him," Olivia said to the group as she looked all around her.

"Anyone got a problem with that?" Bellamy asked out loud.

When he got no signs of disagreement everyone began to disperse, till only Olivia and Bellamy were left.

~

"You alright?" Bellamy asked softly as Olivia was beginning to walk away.

"Not really," she said as she turned around to look at him, emotion finally flickering on her face.

"... Maybe if I hadn't-" Olivia was interrupted by Bellamy.

"Don't do that to yourself... She knew what she was doing... That was her choice, let her keep it with the hope that you now make decisions for yourself," Bellamy said as he opened his arms out for an embrace.

At the sight of her eyes tearing up and her not moving he took the first step.

"C'mon, I'm here now," he said as he gestured her to make the final step, to which after a bit she did.

As she embraced him she started shaking with tears as Bellamy rubbed her back soothingly. Kissing the top of her head lightly his eyes immediately widened.

He had slipped and done that without thinking, Olivia grew nervous when she felt his heartbeat was erratic.

"I- I shared my tent with her Bell," she whispered as she looked up at him.

"You can stay in my tent if you want," he said softly as he looked down to her blue orbs that didn't look as dull as the day he had first seen her.

"I- I.." Olivia cut herself off as she lightly shook her head.

"Let me help you Olivia... What do you want me to do?" Bellamy asked as he looked down at her, wiping away a tear from her cheeks with his thumb.

"Just tell me it will be okay... and it will be," she said as more tears fell.

"...I'm not just going to tell you that... I'm gonna make it okay," he said with a determined look on his face as he kissed her forehead lightly.

"Thank you Bell... I think I'd like to stay in your tent for tonight... if you wouldn't mind," she said lightly growing nervous around him, her freckled cheeks becoming pink.

"Alrighty, then lets go." He said with a small smile as he grabbed her hand and lead her to his tent.

To sleep.

GreenToTheBean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 372 25
𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒...
111K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...
352 19 16
"𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...
1K 71 15
RE WRITING!! As she tried to describe it, she realised no words were storing enough. Her dreams are filled with familiar shapes and ever-changing sil...