Vampire Knight: The Kiryu's P...

Oleh BloodDollRaven

Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood Four years have gone by since the tragedy of the Kiryu family. The thre... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

2.8K 140 8
Oleh BloodDollRaven

"Neh, neh, Yoru! Yoru!" The blue haired teen jumps out of his thoughts as Alondra waves her hands in front of his face.

"What?" He questions looking at the pouting brunette.

"C'mon! It's break time and we have to meet up with Zero and Ichiru!" She whispers to him, not wanting any of the Night Class students to hear, especially Kira Hio.

Yoru sighs, and leads Alondra out of the classroom to go met up with the Kiryu twins. She gets impatient like usual and skips ahead of Yoru, following their presence until they reach the water fountain. Alondra's eyes open wide at the sight, and she happily runs her fingers through the cool water. She just bypasses Zero and Ichiru as her attention is stolen by the fountain.

"Nice to see you too, Alondra." Ichiru says with a sigh. Alondra blushes, and looks back at them.

"S-sorry, how are you, Ichiru, Zero?" She questions them. They roll their eyes at the flustered girl and tap her forehead at the same time. She puffs her cheeks, and rubs at her forehead.

"All the time." She mumbles, and then sits down. She can't help but remember the forehead jabs she has received through her life. It's not that she even has a pronounced forehead, people just seem to aim for it no matter what. She has thought about getting bangs to cover it up and maybe discourage people from touching it.

 "How did you hold up in class?" Ichiru questions Alondra as her wandering thoughts are interrupted again, who keeps her eyes towards the ground, like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"I-I was okay. I guess. Yoru stood beside me. I had to sit between Kira and Kaname though. That is something I did not like at all. Even though he wasn't looking at me, I could just feel his gaze on me. Like he wanted to devour me." Alondra tells them with a shiver. Wrapping her arms around herself. She knows just how much he desires her power and would devour her for it.

"Alondra, what did he do to you?" Zero questions her, finally wanting to hear from her. He doesn't want to make anymore assumptions. Alondra cringes, and drops her head to her hands, shaking her head. Zero sits beside her, putting a hand to her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it." He says to her, worry obvious in his voice. He greatly regrets having had asked her to go back and remember her past.

"N-no, I-I have to tell. . .I have to." Alondra says moving her hands away from her mouth, but not her eyes. She wants to visualize it all and tell them what he is capable of. That she is only an object to him, one that will be used to further the dark purpose of the Hio clan.

"Y-Yoru wasn't with me because Otousama didn't want him to come with me. H-he had to show Riku Hio, Kira's and Shizuka's father, that he "trusted" him." She tells them, still calm. "It was supposed to be just a casual visit for the adults to talk and for Kira and I to talk and get to know each other. For me to come to terms that he had become my fiancé." She mutters, her voice starting to quiver.

Alondra looks at the door in front of her, one she has never seen before. It doesn't feel like freedom either, she still feels trapped. She comes back to reality as the door is opened to the outside world.

"This door leads to the back gardens, Alondra-san. You might enjoy a bit of fresh air and the gardens are still rather beautiful, and the roses recently bloomed." Kira explains to her, putting a hand to the small of her back as she steps out. She looks around the beautiful garden and smiles a bit at the sight of the flowers.

"Strange, I thought your family would be more interested in cherry blossoms." Alondra mentions this softly, she can't help but remember the crying face of Shizuka Hio. She figured she would see her, but it's like no one wants to bring her up. "Shizuka-"

"My sister is dead to the Hio clan. She is someone we don't mention anymore." Kira says, interrupting what Alondra wanted to say. It became clear that Shizuka had not come across the Hio family after she murdered the Kiryus. She looks to the side sadly, her eyes widening at the budding cherry blossom trees.

"Those were my mother's trees. She was the one that made the cherry blossom a symbol of the Hio clan. It has been that way since she was a child." Kira walks over to stand beside Alondra as she looks at the trees. She turns back to face Kira's profile. His pale pink eyes seem sad and lonely for just an instant before they're overtaken by nothingness. 

"Purebloods... are we meant to be such lonely and sad creatures? Why do we think this kind of lifestyle is okay? We should find happiness as well... We need to stop hiding in our own hearts." Alondra can't help but think of that. 

"Why do you look at me with such a pitying gaze?" Alondra jumps as Kira turns to look at her, anger in his eyes. She takes a step back and shakes her head. A bad feeling starts to develop in the pit of her stomach. She wants to run away as fast as she can and at least lock herself up in the bedroom which is her prison.

"Not pity... I'm sad to see the sadness and loneliness in your own eyes." Kira's pale pink eyes begin to glow an ominous crimson. He dropped the mask of kindness and sweetness and is looking at her with such coldness. 

"Sadness? Loneliness? I feel none of those things. Do not bestow upon me your weak human emotions that you embraced." He starts to walk towards Alondra and she steps back just as quickly as he approaches her. She trips, falling back into one of the rose bushes, wincing as thorns stab all over her, scratching her cheeks.

"We do not need such weakness, because being a pureblood means there is always a battle. We all want to rise above one another, we want to devour the power of the Kasumioji and make it our own. The fact that your own father is actually willing to give away his only daughter to a pureblood family outside of the Kasumioji family... many want to take advantage and we, the Hio, got lucky." Kira leans in, gripping the rose bush on either side of Alondra, letting the thorns stab into his hands. 

The scent of blood fills both of their noses, it makes Alondra hungry. She hasn't had blood in a few days, and it's starting to show. Her eyes keep looking into Kira's eyes. 

"You keep mentioning this we... but what about you? What does Kira want?" His eyes widen a bit as she looks at him with tears developing on the corner of her eyes. His eyes narrow, it's like he doesn't see her anymore. It makes him more upset as he watches the gentle girl in front of him. 

"What do I want? Oh, I'll try some of this sacred blood of the pureblood princess." Alondra yelps as Kira pulls her out of the bush into his arms, not caring how many scratches she received in the process. Alondra tries to pull away, but freezes as he bites into her neck, taking large gulps of her blood.

Her thoughts and pain fill his mind's eye as he drinks her blood. She starts to struggle in his hold, but he only tightens his arms around her, making her bones pop.

"Let... Let me go, Kira! Stop!" Alondra screams, a strong wind pushes him away from her and she stumbles forward at the strong force. They look at each other as the wind rages around them. He licks his lips, watching Alondra shake her head. The wind begins to lift her from the ground and take her away from the Hio manor. 

Alondra holds her bleeding neck, letting the wind carry her back to the Kasumioji castle. The wind sets her down gently, she stumbles forward and drops to her knees.

"Alondra-sama?!" Alondra looks up at Yoru and smiles relieved before falling all the way to the ground from the blood loss and hunger. 

"So that is why you looked such a mess?! You didn't just fall! You lied to me!" Yoru says just as stunned hearing Alondra's horrifying tale. She'd started sobbing once she reached the point where his fangs had stabbed so painfully through her neck.

"I know, but I was scared... I didn't want to say anything and be blamed for angering Kira. I wanted to believe he could be saved from the manipulation of purebloods. That we could have been allies, but that's when I realized that purebloods could never change so easily." She wipes at her tears, trying to steady her breathing. Her heart is so broken and in that moment, they could all see it.

Zero is furious just as his twin as they feel ready to explode at the first person who tries anything. Zero wraps his arms around Alondra, and he is shaking just as badly as her. The only difference is that he is shaking from outrage.

"I'm going to kill him. I swear I'm going to ki-"

"No! You're a vampire hunter, but I'm sure you know that it is taboo to harm a pureblood as a vampire!" Alondra says worried now for him. Showing him her tear stained cheeks. She wraps her arms around his neck and stays like that, taking in the comfort of his arms around her.

Yoru and Ichiru look away from the scene and glare towards the direction of the school building. Wanting nothing more than to get their hands on Kira for the heartbreak he caused Alondra and for hurting her so unnecessarily. 

"I've been blamed for a Hio death before, I'm not afraid to do it again. If they want to blame me for the death of a Hio, I'll show them what I can do." Alondra holds him tighter and shakes her head, she doesn't want trouble for him again. He may not be so lucky like he was before.

"Please don't do that, Zero. I-"

"If he can't then I can, right? I'm neither a vampire nor am I a vampire hunter. I don't fall under anyone's jurisdiction. I'm a traitor to both sides." Ichiru says as he looks at the pair. Alondra pulls away from Zero and looks at him with a frown.

"No one is going to kill anybody! We don't need that kind of trouble! It will bring unwanted attention and give me away. That is if Kira hasn't already informed his father and mine that I am here." Alondra looks up at Ichiru and takes his hand. "It's already done with, guys. There's no changing the past. All we can do now is watch Kira and find out his moves. Find out why Headmaster Cross let him into the academy." 

Yoru walks back over to the group and looks between the three of them. He truly is able to see the close bond that tied them together as children. It is still alive even to this day. It seems to almost build a wall around him and them. 

"We will be having a long chat with him, that's for sure. Does he even know how deeply the Hio family is involved with the Kasumioji family?" Alondra shrugs at Zero's questions. He closes his eyes and takes a deep sigh.

"Zero? What are you thinking about? You think we can talk to the Headmaster about this? I think I need to tell him the story as well. Maybe that way he'll kick Kira out?" Alondra questions the silver haired teen that continues to look pensive. Alondra arches her eyebrow and looks over at Ichiru and Yoru.

"I'm here and I tried to cause trouble. I think he's bound by the rules of the academy and if he can't give a rational reason for expelling someone... that could raise some questions. It could expose the vampires." Ichiru tells Alondra. She sighs, feeling disappointed that getting rid of him isn't as easy as she had hoped it would be.

"I am transferring to the Night Class." Zero says, making the trio with him stare at him wide eyed. Even he shocks himself with the words that escape his lips.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

126K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
1.7K 28 6
Lemons. Your parents along with Zero's parents killed Shizuka's lover. She sought revenge against your families. You were always close with Zero and...
321K 9.3K 30
(Y/n) is a pure blood vampire who has had an unpleasant childhood. Her mother had never treated her like she loved her. She soon attends Cross Academ...
2K 56 28
A new girl shows up at Cross Academy, and she seems to instantly catch all the eyes of the male students from the Night Class. However she also...