Asagao and You! (Asagao Acade...

Od JapaneseRosie

Ava is a transfer student from Ireland, she is born with naturally green hair (this gets her teased constantl... Více

Arriving at Asagao
Class Begins
Lunch with the Normal Boots
Fever
Tree Audition
Day out with Jared
Sleep well?
Enter Hidden Block
400+ Reads

Me....a tree?

56 2 0
Od JapaneseRosie

Jen was happy that I talked with the Normal Boots guys, and that I wasn't on my own for lunch just because she wasn't there. The next day was fun too, class went like normal, Shizuka had a bad breakup, so we did whatever we wanted during class, I studied, but I could've done anything. The Normal Boots guys seemed to be talking about video games. I grinned and got back to my studying. When the bell rung, I packed up my bag as normal. I yawned, even though I got a lot of sleep last night, but my mind was buzzing about my new friends.

I got up slowly, my nose was finally healed mostly, didn't wanna make it any worst, there was already gonna be a bruise. Jon walked over to me, eyes lit up, he grinned before he spoke. "Ava, could you do something for me" I paused to look at him. "I need someone to be a tree in the next play, could you be that tree?" a tree? That's a first for me, I wouldn't have to do much...plus my hair matched. He looked giddily at me, "I-I'll think about it" he smiled and took my hands, "Thank you!" Then he ran off, to catch up with PBG. Jon was strange.

After much thought, I was still at square one. I told Jen at lunch and she chuckled, "That sounds like Jon, you'd match though" she chuckled lightly, yeah I know. "I know...but on stage as a tree? I...I don't know what to do Jen". She smirked and pat my shoulder, "Whatever that little heart you have leans towards" I nodded slowly and ate my pasta. Once class started again, I looked at Jon, he gave me a thumbs up. Hana looked at me concerned, I was slightly frowning, after all, this would be helpful right? Help me get out of my small Irish shell perhaps?

"You okay Ava, you look distressed" Mai spoke first, I looked at her. "I don't know Mai..." I explained the situation to her, and she told me how Hana went through the same thing. I blinked, he really was oblivious. "Thanks, that helped surprisingly" she winked at me as Shizuka entered the class. During class I thought about how I was going to tell Jon I would accept his offer, I'm not good with confrontation.

I took a deep breath, walking over to Jon's desk after the bell rang; he was talking to PBG and Shane. Shane gave me a blank stare, leaving class. PBG smiled at me, saying his goodbyes to Jon. I looked Jon in the eyes, took a breath, then spoke. "I will be your tree Jon" his face lit up and he pulled me into a hug, spinning me a little, why did I have to be so small. "Great! Come by the theater tomorrow after class for tryouts" he was so happy.

That night I couldn't sleep at all, I played my 4DS until 2 am, I was so nervous; I've never been in a play before. I finally fell asleep...dreaming about home and video games.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...