Fever

The next morning I woke up feeling awful, I felt so hot; I could barely move. Jen looked at me concerned, she then took my temperature. "100.2, looks like you're staying here today" I sighed, I'd argue with her but....I could barely do much. "Tell Shizuka why I'm not there?" Jen nodded, leaving the room, heading to class. I had meds with me just for this occasion, I do tend to get sick all of the sudden quite often. Before I knew it I fell back asleep, into a dreamless sleep. I woke up an hour later, feeling a little better...well better enough to sit up properly. I checked my cell, it was lunch time. I heard a knock at my door, "It's open". Jen and PBG entered my room, smiling sadly. I coughed and smiled at them, "You guys didn't have to check up on me" I muttered.

PBG looked at me and chuckled, "Can't let my friend suffer alone" I grinned, blushing slightly, hopefully he couldn't tell. "PBG insisted he come with me, I brought homework and some soup!" I smiled, as my stomach grumbled. "I could eat" I slowly ate the soup as PBG talked about Shizuka's new fling. "I don't know how long this will last, but at least she's happyish," Jen and I nodded. "We should be getting back, see you tonight girly" she winked and exited the room. PBG was last to exit, he lightly hugged me, "Feel better, the other guys say the same" I nodded, as he exited and headed back to class. I laid back down, playing my 4DS; I was playing Nario Kart. Then Jirard walked in, closing the door gently behind him, "Jen wanted me to check up on you, she won't be back till later: basketball practice" I smiled, Jen really did care. "Thanks, Jirard, I appreciate it, wanna play Stomp?" I asked, gesturing to my OuiU hooked up.

We played Stomp until curfew, then Jirard left, I felt a lot better. Jen walked in, a smile plastered on her face. "Have fun with Jirard huh? I see what you're doing" she chuckled. I looked at her confused, what did she mean? "I don't what ye mean..." she sighed and grinned, "y'know, all the boys throwing themselves at you" I started to laugh, what? "That's not that case Jen, they're just caring friends" she rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say girly" she collapsed on her bed soon after. If only one of them liked me...they were all cool...but I've barely known them for a week. "Night Ava"  Jen was fast asleep, snoring oh so quietly. I chuckled and quickly ran to the bathroom, then laid back in my bed. "Tomorrow will be better, I missed sitting at lunch with them" Then I was out like a light.