Class Begins

I was awoken by Jen, gently shaking me, "Wake up Ava, don't wanna be late on your first day". I sighed and sat up, yawning, and rubbing my eyes. I slept okay the previous night, I was so worried I was up later than I should've been. "I'm up.." I changed into my uniform, brushing through my hair. "You look adorable! Just like a clover" I chuckled, Irish joke, haha..."Thanks Jen, I'm still a wee bit nervous" She pat my shoulder once again, handing me my school bag. "Like I said yesterday, don't worry okay?" I nodded, too bad Jen and I weren't in the same class. We walked to Poppy Hall, talking about video games, which we were both into; especially Stomp. As we approached my classroom, I took a deep breath and entered, waving goodbye to Jen. As I walked in, the whole class looked at me, I gulped and took a seat in the back, near the window. The teacher walked in moments later, Ms. Shizuka. She noticed me and smiled...oh no. "Class, we have another transfer this semester. Ava, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" I got up slowly, approaching the board.

"My name is Avery Walsh, I'm originally from Ireland, hope we can all get along" I smiled slightly. The teacher smiled and nodded, gesturing me to go back to my seat. As I walked back to my seat I noticed a pink haired girl, wearing a non-school issued jacket. The rest of class went on as normal, they continued where they left off last, but I caught up easily. The bell rang, meaning lunch. I took out my bento I had made for myself, and ate in the classroom. Jen peeked her head into the class and approached me, "Hey cmon, come eat in the cafeteria with me" I nodded slowly, taking my bento with me. The cafeteria was full of students, it was a bit overwhelming. "Cmon slow poke" she took my hand and led me to her table, as we walked.

"Hold on" Jen let me go mid speed walking, I ended up tripping, falling onto someone. I shut my eyes, bracing for impact, but it never came, he'd caught me. "Are you okay?" I looked up at him, he was sparkling? I was at a loss for words. "Y-ye, I'm okay" he smiled and set me upright. "Wouldn't want to hurt a pretty face like yourself" he winked at me and walked over to his table, I was awestruck. Jen waved her hand in front of my face. "Earth to Ava, OMG" I was startled, blushing. "That was Jared! The cutest boy in school, WOW!" I just nodded, and we sat with her friends. I guess Jen explained what happened, and they all squealed. As lunch ended, I put away my bento, heading to class, leaving Jen to gab. My face was somewhat frozen, cheeks red as a tomato. I lay my head on my desk as the bell rung again. Shizuka taught like normal, and I took notes but...wow. Then I thought about it more, she was sitting with other people wearing that same jacket...

Even the pink haired girl, who I learned was named Hana. She sat by Mai, a redhead who talked even more than Jen did. The other boys with the odd jackets were PBG, Jon, and Shane; all of them were cool. Finally, my face was normal color again, but I saw Shane looking at me several times during class. Finally class was over, I packed my bag and was about to get up, when someone tripped me. I fell face first into the floor, she snickered. Tears welled in my eyes, how embarrassing! "Mimi!" I looked up and saw Mai talking to Mimi. My nose had a bruise on it. I tried to get up but ended up falling over again. Suddenly, PBG took my hand and helped me up, "Are you okay? I can take you to the infirmary" I just nodded and followed him.

He was sweet, staying with me the entire time, "It's sprained, just be careful and It'll heal in a few days" phew, not broken. I sighed, was this going to turn into my old school all over again? "I can walk you back to the dorms, It's kinda late" how sweet, and he didn't even know me. "I-I'd like that" he led the way, thankfully we made it as the sun was setting. I walked in, waving goodbye to him. in the room I sighed and plopped onto my bed, what a day. "Ava you had quite a day, 2 cuties, how lucky" I chuckled softly but sighed. Tomorrow couldn't be any worst right?