Enter Hidden Block

It was Tuesday morning, little did I know, that today would be different. I got ready for school as normal, Jen was all pumped for the basketball match tonight. If it wasn't an away game, I would totally go. Class started as normal, Shizuka was ranting about love, and how to keep a relationship steady. I tuned out a little, then noticed someone eyeing me from across the room, he had a blank look. As soon as we met eyes, he looked away, just as Shizuka started the math lesson. I got totally got it right away, I am on a math scholarship after all. As soon as the lunch bell rang, two guys with yellow jackets walked over to my desk. One of them was the guy eyeing me earlier, the other wore a snapback, and had a goofy grin on his face. "You've been hanging with the Normal Boots guys an awful lot lately, are you joining them?", I paused. "What?" I was speechless, they were my friends...but join their club? "I um....no" they both nodded, grabbing my arms, dragging me to their lunch table.

I was so confused, at one point, the taller one carried me bridal style, my face flushed, out of confusion. As I was placed at their table, all eyes were on me. "How'ya...." here comes my super timid side. "Greeting and salutations my beautiful person, you can call me Caddy" another Brit. "You can call me Ian, nothing else", "Call me Luke, and might I add, you're very pretty". "I'm Jimmy, the youngest one" he winks at me. "I'm Wallid, a pleasure" then there was the final member. "The names Jeff! Nice to meet ya" there were still so many unanswered questions. "You're probably wondering why we 'kidnapped' you to our table" I nodded slowly at Luke. He grinned, "we've heard from the Normal Boots guys that you're a pretty good Stomp player" not again. "Yeah, I played it a lot as a kid with my brother Jack" Jeff then pats my shoulder.

"We are in need of a good Stomp player, would you consider joining Hidden Block?" I just stared, unsure of how to respond. "I...I will think about it" they all smiled, then we talked. They're all cool guys, just the 'enemies' of Normal Boots. They don't really have a leader either, Jeff kinda just takes the lead if he needs to. After lunch, I sat in class, thinking about what had just happened. PBG looked my way, his face laced in confusion as well. As I was about to leave class, Hana and Mai approached my desk. "Why were you at the Hidden Block table at lunch?" I explained to Mai, they both chuckled. "That's so like them, what are you going to do?" Hana asked. I paused before I spoke. "I don't even know them...so I don't know" Mai nodded like she understood.

As I walked back to Primrose with the girls, PBG texted me. I checked my phone once I got back to my room, Jen was out at her match. "Hey, where were you at lunch?" He texted, "At the Hidden Block table, I'll explain why later, it would be better in person" then I heard a knock at the door, it was PBG. I let him in, explaining the odd afternoon, he nodded. "I didn't know they were looking for another member, and really? If you were apart of the club, then you'd have one of our jackets" I nodded and chuckled.  "They are your 'enemies', but we are all friends, I was just super surprised" he chuckled, we said our goodbyes, and I laid on my bed. I needed to get a paper done before bed; so I grabbed my laptop and typed away. As soon as  I finished, Jen got back, she looked happy, "We won!". I congratulated her, yawning. I fell asleep around midnight, thinking about everything, maybe this school wasn't so bad after all.