Day out with Jared

It was finally Saturday! I could relax, and chill with the guys (Hana and Mai included). Tomorrow would be interesting though, as Jared asked if we could hang out...alone, here's what happened. Yesterday, Jared bumped into me on my way to class, as sparkly as ever. He smiled and spoke, "Hey Ava, I know you're new, so how about we hang out, go downtown this Sunday?" I paused, blushing slightly. "S-sure Jared, should be fun" he grinned, leaving, but not before winking at me. Let's just say I was very confused.

Today I was going to hang with PBG and Jon, play some games in their room in Bluebell. I put on a cute red/white plaid shirt, with dark skinny jeans; my hair was up in a ponytail. Jen was doing some basketball stuff all day, so I only saw her when I woke up. I walked to Bluebell house happily, every step getting me closer to relaxation. When I got there, I knocked on PBG's door, he answered so fast. "Hey! Right on time" he led me in, and their room was much cleaner than I originally thought. "So what are we playing?" I asked happily, sitting in a red bean bag chair by their bed. "Nario Kart, and some Stomp!" I smiled, they were going down. We played all day, I won a lot of the Stomp matches, but PBG and Jon were better at Nario Kart than I was. I left after we ate dinner, yawning. I plopped in my bed, changed into my PJs quickly, and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jen woke me up early, as I asked her to. I yawned, but I was ready for today. I decided to wear a nice lilac dress, with white flats, nothing too fancy. Jared knocked on the door around noon, smiling at my choice of attire, "You look gorgeous" I blushed, as we walked to the train station. "T-thank ya Jared, so what are we doing today?" he chuckled, "It's a surprise, and I am not one for spoilers". I was still slightly flushed, he was a suave guy what could I say? We arrived downtown by 1 pm, and it was lovely; the sun was shining, people were walking and talking down the busy sidewalks, it was a perfect Sunday. Jared told me what every shop was, what they sold, etc. Back home there was just a lot of farmland, and maybe a few buildings.

"So first off, is here" we were at a small cafe, they sold mini sandwiches and pastries. We sat down and he spoke once more, "So Ava, tell me about you" I paused, what would I tell him that he already didn't know. "Well, I have a twin brother named Jack back home, I like the color green hehe...um" he chuckled at my last statement. "I would never have guessed it was green" Jared got me to chuckles a little.  "I love writing, a place that I can escape to that I can create" We talked for a few more hours, then went to the movies. We saw a horror movie, I never handled them well, but I didn't mind it either. I kinda leaned on Jared during a lot of the movie, covering my eyes. By the end, Jared seemed fine, but I was a bit spooked. He assured me it was going to be alright, we will see. As we walked back to the train station, I sighed, I didn't want this day to end so soon!

Jared walked me back to Jen and I's room, holding my hand. We said our goodbyes soon after, and he kissed my cheek! I entered my room frazzled, but happy. Maybe I'd take Jared to the flower festival? Jen got back later that night, too tired to probe me with questions. I read a bit before falling into a dreamless sleep, only thinking about Jared.