Jessica's Fate

By MioneBristow

Jessica Lee, teenaged temptress. . . yeah, no. Not with an older brother and 8 all but adopted brothers to sc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
just a note
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
just another note
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Author Note
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 49

1.9K 231 24
By MioneBristow

I heard a soft moan and realized it was me and I'd leaned into him so much that I was practically falling out of the truck and I pushed back slightly, my eyes wide as I stared into his. He reached up, tucking my hair back out of the way again and his fingers trailed lightly down the side of my face before he dropped his hands, letting them fall onto the seat, one on either side of my hips as I shifted slightly to make sure I was still solidly perched on the seat. "That was..."

"Unexpected? Sorry." He dropped his gaze and I could see him struggling to compose himself again.

"What?" I blinked at him, taking my sunglasses off the top of my head and putting them on the dashboard before I reached for him and nudged his chin up so I could look at him when I talked to him. "Unexpected yes. But no apology needed. I really wanted that kiss." I admitted, feeling a rush of heat fill my face and I bit my lower lip.

His eyes lit up as he studied me. "Oh, you really wanted it?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "You put onions on your hot dog, I wasn't sure if you were warning me off or you really wanted them."

I laughed. "You asked if I was an all-in sort of girl for my hot dog. I couldn't leave them off at that point." I said.

"I guess." He said, glancing over his shoulder to see that the parking area was still really full. "Guess we're not going anywhere for a while."

"Guess not." I said. "Good thing my mom said to call if I'd be later than midnight."

"Yeah, good thing." He said, turning back to face me.

I smiled and reached out, tugging on his shirt to pull him close again before I tilted my face up slightly and he caught on to my goal and lowered his face towards mine and our lips met again in a heated kiss. My hands fisted in his shirt, holding him in place. I sighed against his lips as his hands moved from the seat of the truck to rest on my waist.

It wasn't an uncomfortable thing.

A few of his fingers had landed at the hem of my shirt and as I shifted position, the fabric fluttered free and his fingers felt hot against the bare skin above my waistband.

And my buddies, the butterflies... well they started up a bunch of fluttering at the feel of his hands on my skin.

He rested his forehead against mine as we pulled away from each other, both desperately in need of a deeper breath. He licked his lips and I unconsciously mirrored the act. "So, you said... you're available tomorrow?"

"I am. Did you have something in mind?" I relaxed my grip on his shirt and smoothed out the fabric under my fingers. "I'm sorry. I didn't remember that I'm a grabber." I wrinkled my nose. "I Have such a habit of grabbing ahold of the shirts."

He chuckled and brushed his lips against my forehead. "You can wrinkle any shirt of mine, any time." He said. "I was going to go to a concert in the park tomorrow. Should be nice enough and it's a good band. They do covers of Maroon 5."

I tilted my head and studied him. "Maroon 5, hmm? Is that your favorite music?"

He shrugged slightly. "They get a good beat going. It's easy to dance to them. Just as easy as it is to dance to a Latin beat."

I grinned. "Santana...?" I asked. Mom had a decent selection of music outside of rock and she tended to like how Santana played his guitar.

"I grew up on Santana." He said.

"Me too in a way. If it wasn't Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams or Def Lepard or something like that, then Mom was playing Santana." I said. "And you like to dance." I observed.

His face lit up. "Almost as much as I like to eat, play or watch baseball."

I chuckled. "So, you're proposing that we are going to end up with a lot of baseball and dancing." I said.

"Don't forget the eating."

"Right. Sorry. My bad. The eating part should come first."

"Always." He reached up and trailed a finger down my cheek. "Kissing you could bump right up on there in importance."

I shivered in spite of the heat. The butterflies were working overtime any time he touched me. "And talking on the phone." I shrugged lightly. "I'm free tomorrow. The concert sounds fun. I'd be happy to pack up a picnic for us to take with us. What time is the concert?"

"Sunday afternoon, it starts between 3 and 4." He said. "And a picnic sounds like a good thing. They have some food trucks around but that can be for extras or if we're there long enough to want more to eat. They can go until 7 or 8."

"That sounds like such a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Almost better than hanging out by my neighbor's pool or in the hammock in my backyard." I smirked at him.

"Is that a challenge, Jessica?" Tony's voice was still playful but his eyes had gleamed at the mention of a pool.

"Maybe. You have tomorrow to show me that a better time can be had away from my own neighborhood." I said.

"Oh, I'll take that challenge." He said. "I'm looking forward to that picnic and if you think it might be boring then you can always bring a book if you want."

"Oh, I'm not going to be bored. Not one bit." I shook my head. "I want to dance."

His eyes reflected a bit of surprise at my declaration. "You like to dance?"

"I like to dance. Love to bake more than dance but I often dance around the house while I'm cleaning it." I smiled. "Do a little bump and grind in the kitchen while I make a batch of buttercream." I teased.

"Hmm, ever get that on video?" His voice dropped a touch in tone and washed over me like a waterfall. "Might be willing to watch that." He murmured.

"Hmm, might be willing to get that on video." I replied in a low tone. His eyes were fixated on my lips as he moved in again, closing the distance between us and kissing me. This kiss was just as powerful as the first one had been and I might have groaned before my mouth opened and allowed him to deepen the kiss.

We were startled apart this time when someone honked their horn.

He looked sheepish. "We should probably try to leave the parking lot." He mumbled. "I didn't intend on bringing you to the game and then spending hours kissing you in the parking lot. I can do a lot better than this."

I smiled and reached up, resting my hand on his cheek, caressing it gently. "I am not complaining." I said. "It's been so long since my time was filled with more than just baking or cooking, reading and learning Russian. I don't hardly know what to do with myself other than kiss you." I shrugged slightly. "And that's not who I usually am so I hope that I'm not making a terrible impression on you of who I actually am."

He smiled. "I know it's been a while for you, both from what North did explain when he asked me out on a date."

I laughed. "You know, I never asked him just how he went about finding you as my date." I said as he stepped away and let me settle properly in my seat. He shut the door and went around to get in behind the wheel. "I just had a feeling it may have been entirely awkward for him and I didn't want to poke and prod him for details." I arched an eyebrow at him. "So, how was it?"

He laughed. "That explains a lot. I mean, he's always been this abrupt, straight to the point kind of guy and while it surprised me that he was subtly investigating if I was single or not, he quickly explained just what he was doing and if I was interested, then he had a girl that he knew was looking for someone to go out with. He said you were cute to the point of being adorable and could make a mean chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream." It was his turn to raise an eyebrow at me and waited for a response.

"Well, that's all pretty true. I mean, I am awesome and not one part of that was out of line." I shrugged. "And I do make a mean chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream." I smiled slightly. "What's your favorite thing to eat?" I asked, diverting away from talking about ourselves to talking about things that matter, like food.

He started the truck and pulled out, merging into traffic to leave the parking area. He told me about a few of the main dishes that he had grown up eating and could honestly eat them on a daily basis. "Oh, Churros, Flan and Tres Leches cake." He said, a dreamy look on his face as he thought about the desserts.

"Now those sound amazing." I said, shifting in my seat to study him as I put my sunglasses up on my head again. "Tell me everything you know about them or I'll have to stay up for way to long tonight trying to research them properly." I teased.

"Time that we could spend kissing?" He arched a brow at me.

"Yes, what a waste of time that could be used for kissing." I shook my head, totally agreeing with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 10.6K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
361K 11.7K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...
95.2K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
6.5K 479 17
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...