Set It Off Scenarios

By Vertiline72

COMPLETED AT THE MOMENT! Just a bunch of scenarios, maybe a oneshot here and there. But there will be no Aust... More

Quick A/N
Meeting
He Learns of His Feelings for You
You Learn of Your Feelings for Him
He (finally) Asks You Out
SHOCKING NEWS!
First Date
First Kiss
Couple Nicknames:
Texts
He Gets JEALOUS!
You Get Sick!
Cuddles!
You Wear Something of His
Your (Set It Off) Song!
You Are Loved!
Your Job in the Band (Tiny Update)
You Break Up!
How He Takes the Break Up
You Get Back Together!
Zodiacs?!
Summer is Here!
PARTNERS IN CRIME!
You (Finally) Move In!
Bugs!
Dan Clermont's Song: Save the Last Dance for Me
Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men
Maxx Danziger's Song: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cody Carson's Song: I Need a Hero
Author~Chan and Animals?!
Belated Bandiversary!
You Prank Him!
Texts 1.5
He Meets Your Family
Contact Names:
Sweet Dreams
Truth or Dare!
He (Tries) to Make a Move!
Love Letters from Him
Love Letters From You
OTP Questions
5K Answers
Celebrity Friend
Nightmares
Texts 2.0
First Thoughts
Rainy Day
He Gets Sick
The Secret Meeting
That One Thing
Angel/Demon
Mythical Creature
Halloween Drabbles
Trick or Treating
Dealing With Hate
You're Going to Hate Me
Congratulations
The Wedding
Wedding Details (Cody & Maxx)
Wedding Details (Zach & Dan)
Coming Home
I'M BACK!
Nutcracker
FANFICTION?!
First Snow
Search Results
Christmas-Y
Domestic Life
I lied
You Are (Still) Loved
IMPORTANT PSA THAT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE!!! PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

Friendship

1K 23 19
By Vertiline72

Cody Carson:

"Hey French Horn! Wait up!" I spun around to see my good friend Cody "Clarinet" Carson, running after me. Ok, more like trying to run. It was a rather odd, loping pace. He was never good at sports, not that I blamed him. I wasn't any good either.

I stopped, a smirk playing at my lips. "S'up Clarinet. Where you headed in such a hurry?" I ask.

"Spanish, duh!" He nudged me hard in the shoulder. "With Senorita Loez."

I adjust my messenger bag containing my textbooks, notebooks, and laptop. "Ah, right, right." I shake my head. "Have fun with that."

"I'll try. I'm not holding out too much hope though." He sighed and I knew what he was thinking about. His grade was slipping little by little in that class and he hated it with a burning passion. "I'm just bad at everything I guess."

I took a step in front of him and stared him deep in the eyes. He flinched at how intense my stare was, but it didn't waver. "CODY CHARLES CARSON, you listen to me right now. Spanish is NOT the most important class in the world and you know it! You are the most clever, most talented, most awesome guy I know. I know you're going to find a way out of this mess; you always do. So don't let a few bad tests spoil your future. I can tell your future is going to be bright." I holler at the top of my lungs, my eyes crackling with a lightning of determination.

He looked around nervously as the passers-by stared. "Did you have to say it so loud?" He whispered, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

"Yes, I did. This entire school should know how awesome you are!" I say a little louder, making his red face darken. I start laughing and he groans.

"Ok, ok, I get it." He pressed on, picking up the pace.

"See? That's how you get people to listen to you. You embarrass them." I said mostly to myself, smirking.

He gave me an incredulous look. "Really? You embarrassed me just so I'd pay attention to you? You're so mean to me!" He whined and I laughed.

"Of course I am Clarinet!" I ruffle his hair and he groaned again. "Get used to it. I do that to all my friends." I warn.

"Friends?"

I gave him a weird look. "Well, yeah. Why? Did you think we weren't friends? I mean I call you Clarinet and you call me French Horn, for goodness sakes! That's a thing only friends do." I playfully punch him on the shoulder. "Get your head out of the clouds Carson!"

He scratched the back of his head. "I guess I didn't know that was what friends do. I've never really had a friend like you before." He admitted sheepishly.

"Really?" I sounded bewildered. "Well, you have at least four. You have Maxx, Zach, Dan, and me. So you can now tell people you have friends who are true friends. Sound like a deal?" I held out my hand.

He smiled and shook it. "Deal."

Maxx Danziger:

"The usual Mr. Danziger?" I ask, trying not to crack up. It was a long running joke between the two of us. He would come into the store and we both tried to act really "professional","grown-up", and "mature". But a lot of the times, someone broke and it would fade into a usual conversation between to childish young adults with too much time on their hands.

"Mmm, I think I would like to try five Crullers instead of the Peppermint donuts and Donut Holes and I would also like the sultry woman behind the counter if you do not mind, Ms. L/N." He smirked.

"Ooo. That one is different. I haven't heard you order Crullers before." I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

He sighed, "You're missing the point Y/n."

"Yeah probably." I shrug. I got him his donuts and handed him the box.

"Hang on, I'll be RIGHT back." He stated and left before giving me my money. I would've let him have them on the house, but I crossed my arms and glared at the door. He was definitely paying me now!

He came back in a few seconds later with three other guys. "Hey Y/N, I want you to meet my best friends at college. Zach, Cody, Dan, meet Y/N, my donut shop friend."

I gave a shy wave, feeling very self-conscious all of a sudden. "Hi, guys." I never really knew how to talk to guys since I didn't have any guy friends, so I was trying not to embarrass myself by not saying anything at all.

"Hello Y/N." Zach reached over the counter and shook my hand. The other two just smiled and nodded at me.

Maxx directed them to a booth near the front window and they ate two dozen donuts right in front of me! I was shocked four people could eat that many in one sitting, but I tried to hide my bewilderment.

As they got up to leave, Maxx handed me some money, a tip written on a napkin, and a note. They all waved and said their goodbyes and I smiled and waved back. I think I like his friends.

When they left the parking lot, I opened the note and smiled at the cute, little message he wrote me.

Hey Y/N,

I really enjoy hanging out without you and it seems like the guys like you as well. Zach, maybe a little too much. They made me give you this, just so you know. Here's my number: 349-026-8721 (A/n, not Maxx's real number; I just slammed my fingers onto the numbers keys of my computer. If I actually had Maxx's number, I would respect his privacy and not give it out to anyone.)

Maxx Danziger.

I quickly put his number into my contacts and got back to work with a bigger smile on my face. What a cute guy.

Zach DeWall:

It was another day at Jeanette's apartment and I was STILL trying to find a roommate. This was my second week looking and it was starting to get ridiculous.

"Please Chrissa? I really need a new roommate! Jeanette can't keep me here forever! I won't be a burden! Pl-Hello? HELLO?!" I growl as I slam my phone on the counter. I can't BELIEVE that girl had the GALL to hang up on ME! She was the one who spent her rent money on booze anyway. I would've picked up the slack if it meant I had a roommate.

"No luck?" Jeanette asked handing me a mug of hot coffee/tea.

"Seriously! Seventeen people and not ONE will help someone desperate enough to ask out!" I grumble. "Except you Jean." I quickly add, giving her a tender smile.

She smirked. "Try Bailey, Marika, and Jesslyn. If they refuse, I have no clue. You might-"

"No." I cut her off. I was NOT going to join a sorority. My mother was miserable in her sorority and I did not want to put myself through that same torture!

Jeanette held up her hands. "Alright fine!" She looked at the clock and gasped. "I'm late!" She snatched her keys and nametag before running out the door. Ah, such is the life of a Target worker.

"Bye!" I called after her. Sighing, I threw myself on the couch, phone in hand. "Alright, Jesslyn Fredericks, please say yes to a roommate."

Before I could dial her number, I got a call from an unknown caller. Despite my better judgment, I answered it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, am I speaking to Jeanette or Y/N?" A familiar voice said nervously.

I smile. "That depends. If I tell you, will you promise not to bother me at ungodly hours? There is nothing I hate more than when people mess with my 'beauty sleep'."

I could hear confusion on the other end before he said, "F-fine."

"Yes, this is Y/N. How are you today, Zachaboy?" I smiled. I could be so evil sometimes and boy, did I love it.

"You still remember that?" He groaned.

My smile grew bigger and more wickedly. "Yes, yes I do. What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee sometime? You don't have to if you don't wanna. I'm cool with whatever." He said hastily. Then he whispered something that I could still hear. "Why do I have to do this again?"

An idea sparked in my mind. "Put me on speaker," I demand.

"Wha-"

"Put me on speaker!" I repeat, even more forcefully.

"Alright." There was some fumbling and then he said. "Ok, you're on speaker."

"Ok." I cleared my throat. "Yes Zach, I would love to go get coffee with you. I'm cool with whatever. Also, I've been waiting for you to call me. You sure took your time." I chuckled to myself, imagining the drunk guys freaking out at what I just said. Again, I'm so mean and evil.

"Really?" He stuttered. "Cool! See you later today perhaps?"

"Sure! Text me when you're there and I'll meet you." I smiled sweetly.

"Got it. See ya later then."

"Bye!" I clicked off my phone and danced around the living room for a little bit before finally calling up Jesslyn.

Who, of course, said no. At least I had a date later today.

Dan Clermont:

Today was so boring! I could do my late schoolwork, but after that test, I was content not doing anything at all. But after completing the two series on Netflix I started, I was getting bored. Then again, there was one thing I could do.

I race downstairs, rip my phone off the charger, race back upstairs and sit on my bed to text a certain someone, hoping he was awake.

Me: Hey.

Dan: Was up?

Me: Nothing much. Just enjoying a boring Saturday.

Dan: Aren't those days the best? ;P

Me: Absolutely! That is until you're a bit tired of just doing nothing.

Dan: Oh, well then...

Dan: Do you maybe wanna come over later? I would say now, but I should probably clean before you come over. The place is practically in shambles right now.

Me: Lol. Yeah, I would love to come over later. Are the boys getting into that much trouble?

Dan: Like you wouldn't believe. They want to have a party tonight. Ugh.

Me: I'd love to come! That is if you'll invite me.

Dan: Wha-really?

Me: Yeah! I'm sure it'll be fun.

Dan: Don't you have schoolwork to complete?

Me: Not that I know of. [I said, like a liar.]

Dan: Then you are officially invited!

Me: AWESOME! I'll be there!

Dan: Do you only have five minutes? :D

Me: Just five minutes. ;)

I smiled, setting my phone down. It was a joke we shared. Every time there was a party, Dan would ask if I only had five minutes. I would say yes, but a lot of times I would stay longer. He would then tease me about not keeping my curfew. I let him, smiling and laughing along with him, remembering my first five minutes I spent with him.

Five minutes; five minutes that could last an eternity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 269 50
Cody and Maxx two out of four in a famous band called Set it off and gets kiddnapped many time while Zach and Dan are home scared and worried about t...
98.9K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
2.3K 68 26
A Set It Off Fanfiction.
43.1K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...