BTS Imagines/Smut

By xjung_shookx

BTS Imagines/Smut! Please enjoy *includes sex and swearing* Note: Only stories with the * on the title includ... More

Author's Note
My "Enemy"- Jin *
Paying For Rent - Jhope *
Take The Lead - Rap Monster *
Friends With Benefits - Jimin *
Pooling Out - V *
Sex With Your Ex - Jungkook *
How He First Met You - Jin
I Like You -Suga
Car Park- J-Hope *
Twins? - Rap Monster
Pre-Couple Sex - Jimin *
Cute Guy On The Train - V
Bathroom - Jungkook *
Break Up - Jin
No breaking up - Suga*
Cold - Jhope
Skirt - Rap Monster*
Pleasure Relationship - Jimin *
Gangster - V*

What They're For - Suga *

15.2K 144 128
By xjung_shookx

-Your POV-
"Y/N! Can you get three coffees for us?" BTS's manager shouted from the recording studio.
"Yeah! Okay!" you said, running to the coffee machine.

You were a intern at the BigHit Recording Studios. Two more years and you could start working in the actual studio!
You made three coffees, got a tray and walked quickly to the recording room.

You handed one to the manager and the composer.
"Y/N, can you hand the coffee to Suga. He's in there," the manager said, pointing to the recording space.
"Um sure," you replied.

You were really nervous walking into the recording space. Suga had a reputation of being the coldest member of BTS.
He isn't really known for treating people like you well.

You were just about to hand Suga the coffee when you tripped on his bag, causing hot coffee to splash everywhere and make the room fill up with the smell of caffeine.
You felt a burning pain on your arm and realised that you had spilt the hot coffee all over your arm. Luckily, the coffee had only spilt on Suga's shoes.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry," you said, nervously, wiping the coffee and hiding your arm behind your body.
"Ugh, are you serious," Suga said, looking annoyed.
"I'll get you tissues right away!" you said panicking.
"No just get out," he said, looking annoyed.
You walked out of the recording space feeling ashamed and angry at yourself.

You walked to the office and found more things to occupy yourself for the whole day.
It was 9pm and you were just about to leave for the day when your recordings manager ran up to you.
"Y/N! Y/N! I'm so sorry Y/N but I need you to fill in for Jiwon today!" she said, looking apologetic.
"Pardon?" you asked.
"Jiwon is at the hospital right now and we need someone to fill in for her night shift quite urgently! Will you do it please?" she begged.
You couldn't say no. Firstly, you needed to make your reputation good on her and secondly, you just couldn't say no.
"Um of course," you said smiling.
"Thank you so much! It'll be a great experience for you! You'll know what it's like to work at the recording room as more than an intern!" she said running towards the door.

You sighed and turned yourself back around to walk towards the studio once again.
You went to the front desk and asked them to send you Jiwon's schedules.
"Here you go," the lady said.
You got the schedule and walked to Room A. You recognised it as the room you split the coffee..

Since it was night, hardly anyone was at the studio.
You walked to the door of the recording studio and peeked inside.
You saw Suga sitting outside the recording space, writing things down on a pad.
"Damn it!" you thought, "Out of all the jobs, this one!?"
You accidentally leaned on the door too hard and made a click noise and you scrambled into the room.
Suga didn't turn around.
"Jiwon, can you get me a coffee please?" he asked, without even turning around.

You didn't know what to do so you just ran outside and fetched the coffee.
This time, determined to not make any mistakes, you slowly walked up to him and placed the coffee on the table.
You were just about to lift your arm off when Suga held onto your wrist.

He turned and faced you, realising it wasn't Jiwon who was standing next to him.
He stared into your eyes, then at your arm.
"I remember you..." Suga said frowning, "Is this from.. then? When you spilt the coffee?"
Suga sounded really concerned.
"Um yeah.. But it's fine really.. It's just a little mark."

It wasn't just a little mark anymore actually. The burn that started out as a little red mark looked like a huge rash on your arm.

"What the fuck do you mean? You hurt yourself because of me for god's sake!" Suga said, still holding your arm.
"It's fine, really!" you said trying to release your arm from his grip.

"No, I'm getting this fixed for you," Suga said, concern written all over his face, "Let's go to the hospital."
"Suga.. I don't want to cause so much trouble! It's fine really!" you reply, feeling uncomfortable by how nice he was.

"At least let me go to the first aid kit and help you then.. It's just outside on the corridor," he said.
You nodded.
Suga got up and ran outside.

He brought in a white box full of creams and first aid.
"This might sting a bit," Suga said, worried.
You squinted your eyes, getting ready for the pain.
Suga smirked at your cuteness.
He applied the cream gently and you winced in pain.

"Okay, it's done," Suga said.
You looked at him packing away the box and realised inside he was just a big softie.
Suga looked up and met eyes with you, getting surprised and dropped the first aid kit, making everything fly out.

"Oh fuck," he said looking annoyed.
You knelt down and helped him clean up.
"Aah!" you squealed as you held something in your hand from the first aid kit that you've never imagined..
"Are you o-" Suga said then started smirking.
"What? Never seen a condom before?" he asked as he realised what you were holding.
"Oh haha.. It's just that I didn't know condoms were used in first aid.." you replied blushing.

Suga then looked you in the eye and smirked.
"I can show you what they're used for."
He got up, closed the door and locked it, dimming the light of the room you were in.

"Uhh.. Suga?" you asked.
"Yes Y/N?" he replied mimicking your tone.
"Um I've never done this before.. I don't even know-" you started.
"Oh really? Then it'll be my gift. To say sorry for the coffee spill."
With that, Suga indulged you in a lustful kiss. He played with your tongue, lying you down onto the couches in the room.

He sucked on your neck and started sliding down your pants.
"Can I eat you?" he asked with a husky, seductive voice.
You nodded- you didn't want to say no this time.
He slid down your panties and started kissing your thighs.
You moaned lightly, feeling the sensation his lips were giving you.
He then went to your pussy and sucked lightly. He started eating you out, hugging your body to his mouth.

He shot his warm tongue inside of you, making you moan even louder and feeling a sensation you've never felt before.
He started sucking more and you felt your walls tighten around his tongue.
"I.. think.. I-I'm.. gonna.. come," you managed as you felt your body tingle.
Suga pulled out and smirked, "Not yet."
You felt your pussy longing for his tongue again.
"Min Yoongi, I want you," you said sexily.
"Oh damn," Suga whispered, "Okay. No teasing gotcha."
He pulled off his shirt and clothes and started sucking on your collarbones.
You moaned at the feeling his sucking was giving you.

"Are you ready for my huge dick?" Suga said smirking.
"Sure, give it to me daddy," you said winking.
"Oh fuck," Suga said as he ripped the condom packet with his teeth and put them on.
He thrusted into you making you moan.
"You're.. so.. tight!" he said penetrating you.
You moaned Suga's name lightly, turning him on.
"Ooh.. ah ah ah," Suga moaned as your walls tightened around his dick.

You came fairly quickly and Suga pulled out, licking up all the juices.
"Are you thirsty, sexy?" he asked, smirking.
"Uh huh," you replied looking at his dick.
You wrapped your hand around his balls and started sucking on his dick.
You licked his tip and sucked, earning many moans from Suga.
He got your head and started bobbing it in and out, making him moan and you get turned on even more.

After a few more sucks, Suga came in your mouth and you swallowed all his juices.
"Yum," you said smirking.
"69?" Suga said, wanting more of your incredible blow job skills.

You lied on top of him, facing his dick.
You deepthroated his huge bulge as he sucked on your pussy.
You moaned while sucking on his dick and Suga moaned while eating you out.

After eating each other for ages, both of you came at the same time.
Suga hugged you after the sex was done and whispered in your ear, "We should do this more often."
"Nah. Sorry Suga but I was just here to fill in for Jiwon."
"No one said anything about only doing it at night," he smirked.

"Thank god I said yes to the recording room director. She was right- it really was a good experience," I thought smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...