Just Can't Help It; The Seque...

By JordanXJohnson

From the original Book "Just Can't Help It; The Chose I Made", I bring you "Just Can't Help It; The Sequel"... More

S1 « Chance Taken » #Ep 2
S1 « Liliquoi Moon Part I» #Ep 3
S1 « oh Brother » #Ep 4
S1 « Outsider » #Ep5
S1 « Hitting the Fan » #Ep 6
S1 « Escape » #Ep7
S1 «Hermosa Noché » #Ep 8
S1 « Brighter Nights » #Ep9
S1 « Connect Four » #Ep10
S1 « hermosa criatura » #Ep11
S1 « Liliquoi Moon | Part II » #Ep12
S1 « Possible one » #Ep13
S1 « Beautiful nightmare » #Ep14
S1 « We Could Be » | Season .I. finale | #Ep15
S2 « Turning Tables | Part I » #Ep1
S2 « Tables Turned | Part II » #Ep2
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part I» #Ep3
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part II» #Ep4
S2 « Incapable » #Ep5
S2 «Ready or Not » #Ep6
S2 « Liliquoi Moon | Part III » #Ep7
S2 « Family to Family Part .I. » #Ep8
S2 « Family To Family Part . II. » #Ep9
S2 « No boundaries » #Ep10
S2 « Black Pavement . Part I . » #Ep11
S2 « Black Pavement. Part II .» #Ep12
S2 « Rather Be » #Ep13
S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .I. » #Ep14
S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .II.» | Season .II. finale | #Ep15
S3 « Awaking Moon (The Moment) » #Ep 1
S3 « Warm blooded » #Ep 2
S3 « Facing Facts » #Ep 3
S3 « His surprise » #Ep 4
S3 « All i Do » #Ep 5
S3 « Amending Family » #Ep 6
S3 « Forgiving to Forget » #Ep 7
S3 « inner Peace » #Ep 8
S3 « Stone of Faith |The finale » #Ep 9

S1 « Fool oF Me » #Ep 1

8.5K 185 93
By JordanXJohnson

• | C O N T I N U I N G | P R O L O N G | •
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• I •
Cameron Pov:
{ 6:00 am }

Jordan prepared Chris lunch as I sat at the bar slowly eating my bowl of cereal. Sleep wasn't an option nor did it cross my mind after last night.

Here I am again, in the same place I thought I've escaped from. What more can a person give before completely freeing themselves from ones spell.

A fool is what I am for believing in this 'love' thing people speak of.

"Look like you have a lot on your mind" jordan hands massaged my shoulders, as he sat beside me. Swirling my spoon around in my bowl, trying to figure out words to describe the disappointing feeling I have towards my love life.

"It's nothing" I slightly mumbled taking a spoon full to the mouth. He caressed the back of my neck turning my head towards him.

"Disappointment is part of reality. I've always told you, you choose what's accepted into your life. From my experience" he said as he raised from the stool. "Nobody is worth sending yourself into a depressing state. If one truly loves you? they will never bring you pain purposely" he smiled before he kissed the top of my head.

"Have a good day at school" he spoke before walking off. Turning my head watching him as he approached the stairs. Pops was right, although it sucked.

Oliver had my heart tied into a knot. It sucked not having control over the feelings I have for him. It was foolish of me to give him that power without fully knowing him.

It was foolish of me to believe I'd find the same happiness my parents have at this age, overall it was foolish of me to be soaking in the sorrow he caused while he's living his life.

"You look like hell" Jr raised an eyebrow at me as he stood across the Counter pouring him a glass of juice. "Cameron" he called out as my eyes wondered up to his.

"You okay?" He asked as I nodded my head. Sighing as I slid down from my stool reaching over dropping my bowl into the sink.

"No I'm not okay Jr. I also don't want to talk about it. I wish you guys just leave it alone" I groaned walking away as jordan and Chris stood there.

• • •

Christopher Jr Pov:

My parents both looked over at me as they walked towards the kitchen. "Don't look at me I didn't do anything" I said putting my hands up after placing the juice back into the refrigerator.

"It's that boy" jordan said thinking as he snapped his finger. "Oliver" I mumbled as he pointed at me. "Yes" jordan said as Chris walking into the kitchen.

"I'm staying out of it" I said walking pass them both as my pop tarts, popped up from the toaster. "I'm with you on that one, baby take care of it. Love you" I heard Chris tell jordan as they kissed.

"Have a good day at school, I'll see y'all later this evening" Chris said grabbing his lunch before heading towards the door.

Jordan stood there looking at me as I shrugged. "Dad I don't know anything about you know" I mumbled as he perked his lips at me. "You're not going to make this easy huh?" I asked as he just looked at me.

"Ahhh. Seriously dad?" I groaned out. "You're his older brother" he said walking towards the cabinet. "You're his dad and you'll understand him a lot more." I mumbled.

"I'm not asking you Jr." He strongly spoke as he started to make him a protein shake. "Fine. You owe me" I groaned through my teeth as I finished my pop tart. "As long as I'm here you'll always get what you want" he said as I was walking towards the stairs.

"Remember that too" I yelled as I heard him laugh. His room light was on as I slowly pushed open his door. He stood by his closet door getting dress as I walked in closing the door behind me.

"I know you said you didn't want to talk about it" I started off. "Good because I don't, and I hope pops didn't force you to talk to me because that would just make it worst. Clearly nobody has the balls to do anything on their own. So save it brother" he grunted at me as he was putting his shoes on.

"You're still standing there? Don't you have other stuff to be concerned about? I don't need your pity. I'll figure it out like I do everything else" he calmly said walking pass me.

"Cameron". He stopped at the door sighing as I pulled him back. "I get it" I mumbled looking into his eyes. He wasn't just exhausted, but he was hurting in a way I wouldn't wish on anyone.

"You have to let go of that pain bro, you're a great person and I'm not saying it because we're brothers and you pretty" I said as we both chuckled. "For real though, you gotta stop beating yourself up for his mistakes. Stop giving that boy this much power over your emotions bro" I semi groaned at him.

"You're young, this is only the beginning of your life. He's not worth this much pain and I've been telling you this. It's time to let go" I said reaching for his wrist. He watched as I removed the bracelet Oliver gave him as he grabbed my hand.

"The choice will always be yours" I said letting go as he dropped his arm. "You can ride to school with me if you want?" I asked as he nodded his head still looking down at his arm.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready" I said walking away. He walked passed me as I noticed him removing the bracelet from his wrist.

| Faithful Bitterness |

Cameron Pov:

Jr pulled into student parking as the security guard scanned his badge. He turned towards me after we found parking. "You good now?" He asked as I reached down grabbing my backpack.

"Not really but I know I will be" I said opening my door. We met in front of his car before we crossed over towards the campus. "Thank you for the talk. Meant a lot coming from you" I mumbled as he rubbed my head.

"You're my lil bro, just want you to be happy with life and yourself" he smiled before a group of his friend walked up to him. "Guess I'll see you later" I mumbled to myself as he walked off.

It wasn't a big thing that we didn't interact at school. He claims me as his brother whenever people asked. Guess we had the typical siblings relationship at school as any other person.

Karla screamed my name as she was approaching me. I stopped waiting by the gate as she smiled hugging me. "This is my older brother Tevin" she added on as he nodded his head at me. "I'll see you later" he dryly said walking away from her as she rolled her eyes.

"Older brothers. Anyways" she smiled as we walked into the gate. "Homecoming is approaching and I was wondering if you'd like to go?" She asked. "I don't know, really not in the mood to be involved with anything" I sighed as we made it towards my locker.

"Anything you want to talk about?" She asked rubbing my arm. "It's nothing you can fix. Thank you though" I fake smiled grabbing my books. "Anything for you" she smiled.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked as she nervously giggled. "I'm nice to everyone" she laughed. "I've seen you interact with others, you treat me different. Plus you just asked me out to homecoming. Isn't it the other way around?" I asked.

"You should know by now I don't care about the double standards. I believe if you want something you go out in get it." She winked as I stood facing her. "Plus I had to beat all the other girls" she laughed as she touched my chest.

"Is that the only reason?" I asked as she shook her head. "Yes, maybe who knows" she said walking backwards. "I'll see you in math class" she spoke as she blew me a kiss. My locker closed as I turned my head to Oliver standing behind me.

"Was expecting some excitement, wassup?" He asked smiling at me as my face remained emotionless. "Babe" he softly spoke pulling my shirt. "Look I'm sorry about last night" he mumbled looking behind me. "Family issues I can't speak about, but" he whispered as I put my finger on his lip.

Grabbing his arm turning his hand around as his palms were exposed. "Wait why?" He asked as I placed the bracelet in his hand. "I have to move on from this Oliver" I softly spoke.

"You're experienced at this, I'm not and don't know how much longer I can last without loosing my mind" I deeply sighed. "We can't continue like this" I mumbled walking away from him.

"Hold up cam" he jogged in front of me stopping me. " this is crazy. . . " he paused. "I know I keep messing up, but come on don't do this now" he sighed looking at me. "Please" he whispered giving me the look that caused me to fall for him.

"Tell me what I can do to make it up to you?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nothing Oliver. If you care about me you would stop the pain you've caused me." I mumbled looking at him.

"Its best that we just walk away now". He stood there with this look on his face as I tried to walk away. He blocked my every move.

"Cameron" he called out as I looked at him. "From the first day we met you had my attention. I picked with you because I liked you, and now I've grown these feeling for you that I'm not taking back. Look" he said pushing me back away from everybody.

"I get it things aren't picture perfect between us right now, but that doesn't mean they won't be. Yes it'll take time, but when I get the opportunity to explain all this trust me you'll be first to know Babe." Sighing as he rubbed my elbow.

"For a second I believed you. Oliver you talk this game, but nothing will change and you know that. If you wanted us to work we wouldn't be in this situation, just go okay" I mumbled walking past him.

Christopher Jr Pov:

She smiled as we talked beneath the stairway. "Stoppp" she moaned out with a slight giggle as I kissed her neck. "My dad wasn't too happy with that passion mark you gave me" she mumbled holding my head back.

"It's not like you didn't give me about ten on my chest look at this" I chuckled pulling my shirt up as she twisted my nipple. "That's not a game you want to play with me". I said as she moved closer to me.

"You're a sweet guy" she smiled pulling her hair to the side. "Most guys wouldn't show the amount of affection you show, well most people are afraid, but you're just open with your emotions" she mumbled looking into my eyes.

"When you've been raised right, I guess that becomes a given. I don't see the harm in showing your girl love" I winked at her. "Oh your girl?" She chuckled leaning on me. "I'd like to become that. . I mean it's not like we've been talking for five months and thirteen days but who's counting you know"

She said as we both laughed. "Wow you're a nerd" I chuckled. "You're right. It's only right that we do this the correct way" I said smiling at her. "I'm not sure how this all works but would you like to be my ridda?" I asked with a big smile as she was cracking up.

"But nah Ms.Maya would you be my girlfriend?" I asked as she kissed me. "Thought I was already" she blushed as the bell rung. "Guess that means we're official" I said standing up.

"I guess we are" she smiled stepping closer to me. My hand gripped her side as she kissed me again. "So that little friend of yours. Make sure she stay in her place now" she raised her eyebrow at me as I smirked.

"That's the homie bae, come on now" I sighed as she shrugged. "I was the homie too, but I'm just saying. Make sure she know she's just the homie. That's all, it's not like I'm telling you to put her in the trash or anything, feel free to do so but you know" she said laughing.

She hugged me as she groaned in my ear. "Speaking of" she said as I heard her voice coming from behind me. "I'll see you after lunch babe" she mumbled kissing me as our eyes locked on each other. Her finger rubbed my lip as she wiped away her lipstick.

My eyes followed as she walked up the stairs. I felt a bump as I turned my head to Meshell. "Wow. You and Ms. Perfect patti huh? She laughed as we start walking.

"Guess all the white girls snatching up the little brothers we have left in school" she shook her head. "Race has nothing to do with it, she's really cool man. Wish you two would just get along. Seriously" I said as she smacked her lips.

"I have nothing against her, she's the one with the smart mouth. You know, but I'll respect your choice of swirl, I'll still mix that hoe up if she step out of line" she said as I just looked at her. "Girl, Gesh. I won't disrespect her while y'all together" she said as we made it to our class.

"Well congrats I guess" she mumbled as I grabbed her hugging her. "Oh stop. I don't need your pity, just want you to be happy" she smiled as her facial expressions told me other wise. "You'll always be. ." She interrupted me. "I'll always be the homie. Yeah I know" she mumbled out walking into the class beside mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
434K 18K 36
Completed. BoyxBoy. Moving from Orlando to Philadelphia changes nineteen year old Hale's life - literally. His alcoholic aunt is never home, leaving...
789K 47.2K 37
*** COMPLETE- Far From Home book two: Sequel to The Warlord's Chosen. A M/M/M fantasy romance*** "For the innocence of my mother, I suffered alone in...
4.5K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...