Amnesia || Emilio Martinez

By kyutiemendes

Chloe Paul moved to L.A to live with her brother, Jake Paul for the rest of her high school year. She was jus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Another boring note :)
sequel

Chapter 2

12K 217 183
By kyutiemendes

-Chloe Dawn-

I woke up with a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yawned rolling to the other side of my bed and into a comfortable position.

Emi and Ivan came in.

"Hey Chloe." They both said.

"Hey." I mumbled under my bedsheets.

"Jake wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach since we're gonna shoot his special vlog." Ivan asked as he sat on my bed.

Emilio began to poke me.

I opened an eye and flicked him off as he chuckled at me. "I guess. Give me a few minutes." I said hoping for a bit more time of sleep.

Once I heard the door close again I got out of bed. My comfortable bed.

I took a warm shower then dried myself. I put on some demin jean shorts and a team 10 hoodie. Then I grabbed my small backpack and put jeggings and a random shirt. I put on water proof mascara just in case and curled it. I walked down stairs to be greeted by Tessa.

"Hey Chloe." She waved at me.

"Hey, where are the rest?" I asked grabbing a drink from the fridge then opening it.

"They went outside into the cars. We were just waiting for you but seems like Nick can't find his sunglasses." She says as she texted away on her phone.

I laughed shaking my head.

"I'll be outside." I said walking out the door.

"Boo!"

I screamed. I looked and it was Jake. I glared at him.

"And that's how you scare Chloe." Jake smiled at the camera.

So then I smacked him behind his head. Jake rubbed his head with a smile. He turned off his camera and headed back to the cars.

Eventually everyone was ready to go, we got into different cars. Jake thought it was best for me to go in his car with Emi, Ivan and Ava. I was on the right seat, Ava was in the middle, Emi was on the left, Ivan was on the passenger seat.

"Hey, how's Lena doing?" Asked Jake.
Lena is my best friend, her real name is Elena Blu.

"She's doing great, she started modeling and she got to model for Victoria Secrets." I smiled.

"That's amazing-"

"Omg, the Elena Blu?! The model?! The one that dated Harry Styles?!" Ava asked very intrigued.

"Yeah.. she's my best friend." I said looking at her oddly.

"Wow. I can't believe she's best friends with a low class when she could've been best friends with me." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes. Emi didn't hear, Ivan did. Immature.

iMessage
Ivan🔥

Looks like Ava gets on ur nerves too?

Ugh. She acts like those girls in mean girls

I hate her too :D

Lmao

Honestly, Emilio should date you instead of the wicked witch of the west😂

Is that her name in you're contacts?😂😂

😂 Did you want me to put "The queen"

She's more like the Evil Queen lmao

Ikr. Don't worry, I think Emilio likes you still

HE LIKED ME?

.....

I wasn't suppose to tell you😭

I won't say anything, but he probably doesn't like me anymore💀

Its okay, lonely savages forever😂🤞🏼

Hahaha yeah

"We're here!" Jake said parking the car.

It was empty. Yep, Jake is doing something that'll get him killed. There was life guards and police at the coast.

We all got out. Ivan looked at me and I looked at him. We started laughing. Emi thought we were crazy. We all got in a circle and he told us what he was gonna do. He was gonna do a helicopter trampoline.

I wonder how I'm even related to him.

-Skip to end of vlog-

"Jake. You are the dumbest man alive." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I'm alive." He grinned dumbly.

I shot a glare at him and decided to walk around the beach. I sat down and looked at the beach. Someone sat next to me. Emi.

"Hey, he's okay." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I know.." I sighed. "He worries me sometimes." I said.

"Chloe, Jake is a savage, he does stupid things." Emi laughed rubbing my shoulder. "He's still alive so we should be thankful for that." Emi pointed out.

"Yeah.. we should head back.." I suggested.

He nodded. As I walked back the sun started to go down.

"Kade!" I shouted grabbing his attention.

Kade turned around and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Can you take a photo? Of Emi and I?" I asked hoping he will.

Emi looked at me. Then a smile grew on his face.

"Is it for our book?" He asked and I nodded.

What book? Well when we became friends we wanted to keep our memories so we took a picture for practically everything!

Kade came over to me and Emi with his camera.

"Okay Chloe you should hop onto Emilio's shoulders." Kade suggested.

I nodded and once I did Emilio started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked curiously.

"You're still as light as you were back in middle school."

"Then the more you can carry me." I giggled.

Emi dropped me.

"My ass." I glared at him and pouted.

"Whoops, I forgot something" He said.

Emi walked to Kade and Kade was confused. Until Emi took something pink out of Kade's bag. A blossom?

"It's fake but it'll look pretty on you." He smiled putting the strand of hair behind my ear then putting the flower behind my ear.

The wind started to blow. My blonde hair blew with it. I blushed a little bit.

We went back to take the photo. I was on Emi's back and the wind blew my hair again. When we looked at the photo the background was kinda blurred, but it focused on me and Emi.

It was perfect.

-At Team 10 house-

I went straight to my room, well use to be Jakes room. When I got there Ava was on my bed..

"Uhh, do you need something?" I asked her scrunching my eyebrows together while slowly putting my backpack on the floor.

"No. But I need you to do me a favor." She said getting off my bed. "I need you to stay away from my boyfriend. He's mine. He doesn't like you, you're too ugly for him."

You're kidding right?

"Okay? And if I don't stay away from my best friend." I asked crossing my arms.

"Then you'll regret you ever came to L.A." She threatened.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Just get out." I said. "This is low of you to do something like this, it's childish."

She walked out rolling her eyes. She mumbled something. Oh well.

-Next day-

I didn't listen to Ava. Emi is my best friend, how am i suppose to stay away from him? I don't care if she's famous or something, if I wanna hang with him I can. I got up I put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs.

Didn't change. It was pretty empty. Jake left. Tessa was probably in her room. I went to the garage, well the office. Nick was there, so was Chad.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey Chloe." They both said.

"Whatcha up too?" I asked siting down on the chair taking a a small piece from Nick's sandwich.

"Emilio wants to prank Ivan for their new video." Chad said grinning.

"That's cool?" I laughed.

Emilio walked in.

"I have an idea!" He shouted with a piece of paper in his hand.

"What is it?" Kade asked.

"When Ivan is asleep, which is in the afternoon we carry him with his bed into the pool." Emi explained then showed us how we're gonna do it.

"I like it." All four of us said.

Emi was excited. Chance and Anthony came in. Oh, I forgot, Chance and Anthony is Jakes best friends from Ohio.

"What'd we miss?" Chance asked joining in our huddle.

We explained to him Emilio's plan. We waited till noon Ivan went to sleep we all gathered around his bed and carefully and quietly carried him outside to the pool. Once we got him into the pool he immediately woke up realizing he was sinking.

We started laughing. Ivan was freaking out. Emi and I went to look at him. When we got out he was wet. Ivan was mad, pissed off. We were laughing still. Ivan went after Emi but Emi used me as a shield and I ended up getting wet by Ivan hugging me.

"Revenge." Ivan chuckled evilly but as a joke.

I was cold now. Great. We started laughing again.

-After getting dried up-

It eventually turned midnight. It was twelve in the morning. I fell asleep on Emi's bed. My phone started to blow up. What the hell? I unlocked my phone and I got comments, tweets, dms and other stuff. It wasn't good comments or dms or tweets. It was bad ones.

What could it possibly be??? I want to write more but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger😂😂 Emilio and Chloe's ship name should be Chilio😂😂 idk, tell me what they're ship name should be! Love u guys see u on the next chapter😂💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.6K 63
Just some imagines of the Martinez twins, Emilio & Ivan. May have some preferences. Posts weekly!! Higher ranking: #211 in Fanfiction. Highest...
282K 3.9K 44
Logan and Jakes younger sister is moving in with Logan, Since Jake's house is taken by the Team10. Logan is always protective over his sister because...
1.9K 12 16
My thoughts wandered to the incident that just happened. I can still feel Luc's breathe in my hair, against my neck. "You are the most beautiful woma...
20K 374 31
You are a YouTuber with 100,000 subscribers just living your life. Then, one day out of nowhere Jake Paul sees your videos and wants you to be apart...