My Prince * needs editing* pr...

By loveisintheair11111

What happens when a secret princess meets her prince. Will she allow him to love her or let outside pressures... More

Chapter 1- Beginnings
Chapter 2 - New Student
Chapter 3- Surprises
Chapter 4- First Date
Chapter 5- New Faces
New Idea!!!
Chapter 6- Girl meets princess
Chapter 7-Prince and his friends
Chapter 8 - Let the games begin!
Chapter 9-Ideas and Challenges
Chapter 10- Plans
chapter 11- A night out
chapter 13 - The past is the past... or is it?
Chapter 14 - Starting Over
Chapter 15- Starting Over?... Yeah Right
Chapter 16- Lily's Party
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Trouble
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20- Home sweet home
Chapter 21- Invitation
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - To Forgive or not to forgive?
Chapter 24- Charity Event
Chapter 24

Chapter 12- Can't run from your past.

964 8 2
By loveisintheair11111

Well here is another chapter, I hope you like because things are about to get crazy. Please continue to vote and comment, I would really apreciate it.

Also Check out the video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It beyonce's song 1+1= 2, if you havent heard this song yet, where are you still reading this!!! GO watch the video!!

I really like this song; I actually cried the first time I heard it........ anyway

ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 12- Can't run from your past.

“Katerine?” I heard a voice behind me

“Katherine is that really you?”

I turned around and the entire colour drained from my face.

“No” I whispered.

No no no this can’t be happening now, not when everything was going perfectly.

He walked towards me picking me up and spinning me around.

“I’ve missed you so much” He whispered in my ear.

HE gently placed me down, and I took this opportunity to step back. I was speechless, but I should have know my past would catch up with me sooner than later. I just REALLY wished it were later. I stood awkwardly between the two of them. Trying to avoid there gaze, I hadn’t planned for this  ,my heart was racing and my breathing quicken.

“Kat” I heard Jake speak for the first time since this disaster happened.

“Kat, who is this?”

My throat was dry and my mind was blank, how was I going to get out of this one. Maybe I should just run, I mean they would eventually catch me but maybe I would have a plan by then.

Ok on the count of three.

One

Two

THREE RUN!

That would have been a great plan, had only my feet listened to me.

“I slowly lifted my head to allow my gaze to meet Jakes. His eyes held confusion and sadness, like he knew what I was about to tell him would change every and it will.

My vision became blurry, my emotions taking over me.

“Jake I’m so sorry” my voice cracked

“Kat what are you talking about”

“This” I pointed to the guy behind me

“This is Eric, and… and he’s m--my finance”

I saw many expressions flash across his face but the one that he made clear was anger.

“What!” He practically shouted.

“Jake I’m so sorry, I never meant to hurt your like this” I sobbed.

‘I wasn’t even suppose to come on this trip with you, but—“

“but what” He cut me off.

“Did you just agree to come on this trip with me because you knew it would be your last adventure single”

“What no! Jake I”

“You know what forget it, I hope you and Eric here are happy”

“Excuse me that’s prince Eric” Eric interrupted.

“Prince huh” I turned his hard gaze on me.

“Well I guess you’ll still get to be a princess. You know what I’m happy you told me this now rather than me actually picking you and you leaving me at the altar.”

“Jake it’s not what you think, I don’t have a choice.”

“Everyone has a choice Katherine”

I cringed at him using my whole name.

“And I choose to be happy with any of those girls there, because at least they are truthful, and I know they would not stab me in the back.”

And with that he walked away in the cool’s night air.

Katherine I don’t know who that Jake person was and I don’t know what you’ve been through but I am happy that I found you and I promise to always do what’s best to make you happy.

“I left my phone in the car, I’ll go call me father to tell him the good news.”

“I’ll be with you in a second”

We that he left and that’s when I broke down, tears ran down my face, no matter how much I told myself to be strong I could help it. I just lost the one good thing in my life, but I have to face reality, you can’t always get what you want, even if it hurts.

I wiped away the tears that flooded my face, and blinked away new tears that threaten to fall. I walked over to the car and the driver opened it for me, I forced a smile on my face and got it.

Jake’s POV

I got in my car. I’m so stupid, there’s always a catch to the pretty ones. I can’t believe she would use me like that.

Maybe I should have listened to her before I left, maybe there is more to her story.

 A part of me thought.

No!

I’m not going to defend her, my mom was right, I should have never brought her here.

Suddenly  I felt my phone vibrating, it was a text from brian. Brian was my best friend since we were kids.

I began reading the text.

“Hey Jake can you meet me at harry’s pizza sha—“

I heard a loud horn, then I saw bright lights and that’s all I remember seeing followed by the screeching of tires, and then a loud bang.

The craziest thing is that just before everything went black, my last thought was

Kate.

Kate’s POV

“Wow Kate we have so much to catch up on, I mean I talked to your mom and she told me that you wanted some time for school and stuff, but I think the best thing for the country is to return and marry me. Eric went on and on

About the wedding, finally meeting his parents, us being one of the richest couples and I think he even mentioned kids.

I felt somewhat guilty because there he was talking about our future and all I can think about is how badly I hurt Jake. Honestly, I hope that he can forgive and that he does find the girl he is looking for.

I was so deep in my thoughts I almost didn’t feel my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone and it was bella.

I ignored the call because I really didn’t feel like talking to anyone.  I can’t believe it’s all over, I’m really going back home. Back to a life I never wanted.

Isabella’s POV

All the girls headed up to their rooms, all of them upset that they did not when. I was smiling on the inside because I knew that Kate and Jacob were meant to be together, even if she does not see it yet. That Prince Eric that her family was forcing her to marry is all wrong for her, he is so full of himself, and she deserve WAY better than him.

My roommate Jenny and I made our way to our room and we decided to do make over. It was actually nice not having to worry and your responsibilities and just be a normal girl even if it was just for tonight.

We giggled and gossiped about how a lot of the girls were upset and jealous that there didn’t win the challenge, and don’t get me wrong jenny was alittle upset too but those girls looked like there were on the verge of tears.

We had our masked on and we were just sitting down waiting on our nail polish to dry.

“So” Jenny started.

“Are you excited about tomorrow”

“Yes, I guess, I wonder where we’re going”

“I know where we are going”

“Oh yeah where”

“Well I don’t know for sure but—stacy told amber who told kayla’s room mate who told Hilary who then told-”

“Woah just skip all of that please and tell me what you heard”

“Fine, we are going to be in the parade tomorrow, I mean this is like one of the biggest events of the year” She squeaked.

Our excitement was short lived when we heard lots of footsteps rushing down the stairs. Out of curiosity Jenny and I made our way downstair as well. All the girls gathered around one of the gate guards.

“I’m afraid I have some bad news”

Whispers erupted between the girls.

“it seem that Prince Jacob has meant in an accident.

All of us gasped simultaneously. “Omg I can’t believe this, I hope he’s alright” suddenly a thought came in my head and my face turned white.

“was was there anyone else in the car with him”

“No Princess Isabella, it was just him” I let out a breath but I was still on edge.

I fished out my phone from my pockets and quickly dialed Kate’s number. No answer.

“The queen has arranged from you all to met her at the hospital , your transportation is outside.”

I ringed her phone again. Still no answer.

Kate where are you!

Yeah so what do you think about kat and jakes situation or Kat and Eric. COmment and tell me what you think.

Kat's got a lot of secrets so stay tune to find out what they are.

Looking for 5 votes please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.6K 30
Kira was only two years old when she met the Prince and six years old when she was married off to him. She was then isolated to be trained to be a g...
52 0 8
Princess Isabella and Prince Alexander are thrown together in the magical world of romance when they are set up in an arranged marriage. What others...
213 1 52
A princess hates the prince of the next door kingdom, she puts up with him as their parents are friends. Playing games and having fun, they hate each...
27.9K 1.8K 32
She's one of the richest people in the kingdom. He isn't. She was born into a royal family. He wasn't. She's a vampire. He's a human. What happens w...