Beauty and the Original - TVD...

By Kayluska06

This couple seems unthinkable. But when Klaus falls in love with Elena and decides to get her, he won't let a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62

Part 31

3.5K 87 26
By Kayluska06

It took a few minutes before Elena woke up and a few hours before she started to feel thirsty. She hadn't fed enough earlier, which had only made things worse. Just the thought of blood changed her innocent, angelic face into the face of a hunter whose prey is within his reach. But there was no prey within her reach here. Or anyone else.
Elena suddenly understood how pathetic it was to lock up vampires in cells and torture them with hunger until they switch their humanity back on, or realise they did something wrong, simply until they search their conscience. But she had already realised what she had done wrong, so it was totally pointless for the protective Salvatore brothers to keep her locked here and let her starve. Pathetic, pointless and brutal, that's exactly what this was. And she didn't like it at all.

The whole forever went by, or at least its half, and finally, Damon showed up. Elena gave him a sceptical look.
'You, of all people,' she uttered. 'You, who should have understanding for this.'
'For your love for Klaus?' Damon turned his nose up in disgust.
'No. For loving someone I shouldn't love.'

'And I should have an understanding for that? Why?' frowned Damon.
'Because you love me,' Elena didn't hesitate, not even for one second. 'Although I'm your brother's girl.'
'But that's different,' he objected furiously. 'You're not a monster.'
'I am now,' breathed Elena compassionately. 'And Klaus is not such a monster everybody thinks he is. In fact, he has a sensitive soul. He let me make a free decision because he loves me. If you love me, you will do the same and let me follow my heart... out of this cell.'
'I'm not even going to think about that,' he spat out and he leant against the door behind him. 'I'm going to hold the door so that you can't get out of here.'
'Don't worry. My thirst will make me weak and then there will be no point in holding the door because I won't even be able to get up. Is that what you want? Is that what you want for a girl you love?'
Damon stared at her for a while and he shook his head abruptly. 'This is emotional blackmail. And that's what we are supposed to be doing to you, not the other way round! No blood, no Klaus, nothing for you!'
'I wouldn't have expected such manifestation of love,' said Elena disappointedly and she slid down on the ground, again looking a bit paler and weaker than a minute ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 578 16
"You can't choose who you fall in love with" After the sacrifice, Elena is turned into a vampire and it changes her, Her attitude, Her feelings, Her...
7K 128 19
AU: Klaus and Caroline are engaged and soon to be married. All their friends support their happiness, but Elena has difficulty trusting in Klaus's in...
190K 3.3K 24
She loves him. He loves her. But it wasn't that simple. See she is a human and he is a Hybrid who her best friends want to kill. Will she keep their...
9.1K 224 16
Where the Salvatore sister becomes hooked on the fascination of the big bad hybrid. Where she can't stand how her brothers are obsessed over elena Gi...