Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

Av BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... Mer

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It

7.7K 358 84
Av BloodLikeRoyalty

Taehyung was curled into a ball in the back seat of the purple Infiniti g35 as he gently cried. He squeezed his eyes shut, his heart hammering against his chest as Jungkook's words replayed in his mind countlessly:

"I love you, Kim Taehyung. More than I ever thought I could love someone...I never thought that I could love someone the way I love you, but you—you're everything to me. You mean everything to me."

Taehyung cried harder, the moment—his words had been so perfect, but the moment was so rushed, and Taehyung desperately had wanted to hold onto him, to tell him how much he felt the same way. But they ran out of time. And Taehyung didn't get the chance and now he can't stop crying. Every part of him screamed at him to go back to Jungkook, but he knew he had to obey him even though he felt like he was disobeying his instincts. His instincts wanted nothing more than to protect Jungkook in any way possible. But now it was too late to go back, and he knew he shouldn't disobey his daddy. He had to get himself home.

He wiped his tears and sniffled softly before he climbed over to the driver's seat. He inserted the key but froze when he heard a strange flapping noise. Flapping? Taehyung looked up and his eyes widened when he saw a swarm of bats flying away while making strange whiny noises. "What the hell?" Taehyung muttered as he looked at the key and contemplated what he should do. He exhaled deeply and turned on the engine before he slowly drove away.

He had been driving slowly, trying his best not to cause any attention so he could get himself home, but then he saw a dark figure struggling to move and Taehyung just knew who it was even without seeing him clearly. His instincts told him. Taehyung was shaking, trembling as he gripped onto the steering wheel because he desperately wanted to race to Jungkook. He wiped the sweat forming on his nape before he pulled over, stepped out of the car with his bat in hand as he glared at the dark figure. "You don't look so good." He teased with a small laugh and then he twirled towards the dark knight.

The Batman was grunting in pain, he was covered in his own blood as he struggled to move. He looked at Taehyung and panted tiredly, "Y-You..." He half glared at him for a moment but then he cracked a weak smile, "You're just like him...if not worse." He spat.

Taehyung grinned, his smile touching his eyes, "Aw, you're too sweet." He giggled and approached him comfortably, he tilted his head and looked him in the eyes, "Do you need me to call you a doctor, B-Man? How about the morgue to check you in?" he laughed louder. "I'm guessin' my Puddin' did this to ya? Woah, he really knows how to work a weapon, huh?" he winked.

Batman was weak, weaker than he had ever been in the past, and with his record of beating countless villains, that's saying a lot. He's never felt this way before, on the verge of death. Jungkook had been so close, and Batman wasn't sure how he was still alive after being ambushed by those damn clowns. He breathed heavily as he stared at Taehyung, "How will this end?"

Taehyung shrugged carelessly as he hummed, "With the city burning down to the ground."

"If the city burns, where does that leave you?"

Taehyung giggled, his smile growing as he pictured it, "Dancing around the ashes with the man I love. Now doesn't that sound romantic?" he giggled while Batman could only shake his head.

"You're so damaged, Taehyung—you're spoiled rotten." he muttered.

"Aw, Batsy, you're such a sweet talker." He grinned, "I'll be sure to get that tattooed on me, just for you." He pointed the tip of his bat to his cheek before he pointed it at Batman with a sinister glare.

"You're afraid." He accused, there wasn't a hint of question in his voice as he stared at Taehyung. Batman's eyes gently widened as Taehyung burst out into a deep laughter, his voice echoing around him.

He wiped his eyes as his laughter died out slowly, "I'm not afraid of anything." He hissed, his hands gripping onto his bat as he stepped closer. Everything had been a blur from them, both weaker than usual as Taehyung swung his bat which began their brawl. Taehyung was swung to the brick wall, he grunted at the impact but he ducked as Batman meant to punch him, but hit the wall instead and he hit it hard enough to crack it. Taehyung took him down by his feet and they wrestled around the ground, trying to gain power over the other.

Taehyung and Batman broke apart, weakly stumbling away from each other as they breathed deeply, "Not even afraid of losing, Jimin?" Batman challenged, his eyebrows lifting as he stared at Taehyung. "After everything he's done for you..."

Taehyung cracked a smile, and he glared at him, "What are you trying to do, huh? You think you can talk me out of being myself? This is who I'm meant to be!" He screamed. "I've never felt more free-"

"The anger has consumed you, Taehyung-"

"Why do you care?!" Taehyung screamed louder, his anger boiling as he glared at Batman, "You don't know me! So stop acting like it..." He was breathing heavily, his head throbbing from how angry he was, but then he giggled softly, "Ah, I get it. You're trying to save me...from myself, aren't you?" He laughed louder, "I already am saved." He pointed to his chest, "I saved myself."

"I am trying to save you." Batman didn't even attempt to deny it, he shrugged lightly, "Or maybe I'm just trying to save Jimin..."

Taehyung's eyes slowly widened as he looked at the ground, "I'll save him-"

"You can't keep him and The Joker, and you know that! I know why you're so afraid to get help, Taehyung. It's because they didn't believe you, but Jimin believed in you... They accused you of being insane-"

Taehyung covered his ears and squeezed his eyes shut as he screamed, "Shut up! Shut up! You don't know anything!" He swung the bat angrily, puffing his cheeks as he panted heavily, but he missed. That made him even more pissed off.

"You weren't crazy then, not at that time, but now you've lost your mind. The anger built up, and now it's too late for you to fix everything you've destroyed, but it's not too late for you to stop Jungkook. Why do you keep helping him, he's just using you!"

Taehyung's grip around the bat made his knuckles white and he gently trembled as he glared at Batman. "Fuck you!" He said simply before he dived for him, tackling him to the ground. Batman flipped him, sending a kick into his gut that knocked the air out of Taehyung. They fought roughly, blood oozing from their lips and noses as Batman's hand gripped onto Taehyung's ankle before he swung him against the purple car. He slammed against the car, and laughed weakly as he held himself up by the top of the car to lift his legs and kicks Batman away with a heavy force.

Then he remembered the stun baton and he opened the back door, pulled it out and slammed the door shut before he grinned wickedly. He took the ear piece Chanyeol gave him out of his ear and dropped it before he stepped on it, breaking it completely as he moved his foot around it. He tossed the baton into the air as he approached Batman, "Jungkook wants this city to burn, and I've been burning it for him—and for me, too, of course, but mostly for him. See, I'd do anything for him, Batsy...you ever feel that way for anyone?"

Batman was panting, and his vision was blurring but he blinked multiple times as he glared at Taehyung.

"It's a beautiful feeling, to be in love. Makes you do all sorts of crazy things..." his voice drifted, he tilted his head as his smile spread softly, "and it all feels so right." He giggled, "I like you, B-Man, but I've realized that Jungkook wants this city to burn, but it can't burn with you still in it." He took a careful step towards him, his feet pointed as he took another step. He glanced at the wounds on Batman's chest and then on his stomach and he smirked when he saw the wound Jungkook left when he pierced the crowbar into him. It had the most blood around it. Taehyung gripped the stun baton in hand as he got closer.

Batman was trying to focus, but he could barely register the words Taehyung was saying. He was shaking his head and muttering words incoherently as he attempted to back away from Taehyung, to put space between them, but Taehyung kept getting closer.

"Such a shame, I really wanted you to see it." Taehyung hissed, his eyes darkening as he shoved Batman against the purple car, but the hero swung at him, hitting him hard enough for him to stumble. Taehyung laughed, wiped the blood from his lips and approached him with the baton in his left hand.

"You'll never be happy." Batman panted.

"Ha! We'll see about that—well, I guess we won't because you'll be six feet under, baby..." he winked before he stabbed the stun baton into the same wound Jungkook made when he stabbed him with the crowbar. The hero cried out in pain, his eyes rolling back as he shook from the force. Taehyung grabbed his gun and pressed the tip of it underneath Batman's chin, his armor had been chipped off from under his head. "Bye, bye Batsy." He breathed. He hooked his finger around the trigger, and squeezed it.

The gun shot went off, and it rang into Taehyung's ears. He felt the warmth of blood on his face, but he went blind momentarily. He hadn't heard the police sirens, or the police that screamed from behind him, but as soon as his finger pulled the trigger, the police shot his Taser gun into Taehyung's back—which sent strong shock waves into his body, forcing him to arch his back and fall to the floor. Taehyung was laughing, loudly, his voice echoing.

Everything was a blur for him.

The police rushed to Batman's side, one of them pulled the baton out of him and so many spoke frantically, "Batman!?" one said. "Call an ambulance!" another one cried.

Taehyung was floating, his body feeling weightless as he giggled and rolled onto his stomach. He wasn't sure how he managed to get on his feet, but he ran off. He didn't get very far. He was shot in the back a few times which slowed him down, but he kept moving. He had to get away from the police, he had promised Jungkook he would get home.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, his body feeling heavier as he moved through the empty sidewalk. He was growing cold, his hands shaking and his vision blurring as the colors around him seemed to grow more vibrant.

"Taehyung! Don't move!" It was Jimin's voice.

Taehyung thought he was dreaming as he slowly turned and saw the blurry silhouette of his best friend. He cracked a weak smile, "Jimine..." He breathed and then laughed softly, "He loves me." He whimpered, "He really loves me." He repeated one more time before he felt incredibly weak.

Jimin smiled sadly with tears in his eyes, he nodded weakly, "...'course he does. He'd be stupid if he didn't."

Taehyung's smile touched his eyes, but then it faded as his body betrayed him and he collapsed to the ground.

Jimin shook as he stared at the blood trail Taehyung left. Then he looked at his best friend on the floor, the blood pooling around him from his wounds. Jimin's knees trembled as he approached him and he fell to the floor, on his knees, beside his best friend. He was shaking, and crying as he gently reached to his best friend and pulled him onto his lap as he cradled him. Jimin pressed his face against Taehyung's hair, he squeezed his eyes shut and cried harder as he held him tighter.

The memories all came, and suffocated him. He remembered everything, even if it was pointless. His breathing came out in short, quick pants as he opened his eyes and glared at the sky before he looked down at Taehyung's face. He cried softly, "T-Tae... I'm sorry for not being enough..." his voice drifted, "Sorry for not saving you from your fucked up step dad...and mom... I'm sorry for not saving you from you." He paused for a moment, trying to catch his breath, "I'm sorry for not buying you that stupid red velvet slice of cake when we went to the coffee shop every Friday, but I really thought it would be bad for you to have it every week." He broke into a weak smile. "I'm sorry for not making you coffee every morning before work and hot chocolate every night before you went to bed. I'm sorry if the police force ever took me away from you too much, and you ever felt like it was my priority-" he shook his head, "It wasn't. No. You were my priority, T-Tae..." He whimpered. "You were always my priority, since the moment I met you. I love you, damnit I love you more than anything in this world, but I can't..." he shook his head slowly, "How can I live without you?" He sniffled, the gun in his holster suddenly feeling heavier, "I already feel dead." He whispered.

Jimin was shaking, his words coming out broken through his cries. He glared at the sky, his anger boiling inside of him and he couldn't keep it in anymore.

He screamed.

And then he screamed louder, until he couldn't anymore. He was broken, everything inside of him shattering as he held Taehyung tighter and cried into his hair. The gun kept feeling heavier, but Jimin just grabbed it and tossed it to the side. He didn't want it anywhere near him, so he just kept holding Taehyung as he waited for the ambulance.

*~*~*

"Hurry the fuck up!" Jungkook gritted through his teeth as he lied down on the couch, his blood staining it.

Chanyeol's hands were shaking as he pulled the bullets out of his wounds, he had pulled the last one, the fifth one when he exhaled deeply, "How the hell did you survive this much blood loss?" He patched him up, and then stared at him, his eyes slowly widening as he stepped back. Jungkook got up from the couch and he headed to the front door.

The door swung open, Jihoon and Zico dragged Jaehyo inside, throwing him to the floor, "Found him." Zico said simply, "We didn't find Minhyuk...he ran off pretty far, but Yukwon, Kyung and Taeil are still looking."

Jungkook tilted his head as he stared at Jaehyo. He stepped on him, and then slammed his foot into his chest which made the former clown cry out. Jungkook didn't look at him, he looked at Zico, "Where's Taehyung? He should've been here by now."

Zico swallowed dryly, "No idea, Mr. J, but we can go out and keep a look out?"

Jungkook looked at Zico and then at Jihoon, "Go." He instructed, and they quickly obeyed. Jungkook clenched his jaw before he grabbed Jaehyo roughly and forced him to stand.

Jaehyo could hardly keep his eyes open, he had lost too much blood, but he was aware of the situation. "M-M-Mr—fuck!" he cried out when Jungkook punched him. Jaehyo choked on his pleas each time Jungkook struck him over and over again until he blacked out. Jungkook shoved him to the floor and kicked him before he slammed his foot into the bullet wound on his thigh. Jaehyo was too weak, but his body reacted to the pain, and he shook as he whimpered weakly.

"Sneaky little bitch. You thought you could outsmart me? Oh no, no, no." He laughed as he dug his foot deeper into the bullet wound and Jaehyo cried out, "Fucking pest just wait until Taehyung gets here because when he does...you're dead." There was a playful tone underneath his words and he laughed darkly.

Chanyeol stared at Jaehyo with wide eyes and then he looked at Jungkook, "M-Mr. J... would you like me to track Taehyung?"

Jungkook stared at him, his dark eyes making Chanyeol tremble, "Why haven't you already done it? Don't become as useless as this—" he kicked Jaehyo, "—fucking pest."

"N-Never, sir!" Chanyeol moved quickly as he dug into his backpack and pulled out his laptop. He turned it on, and typed in a few codes before his frown deepened, "M-Mr. J... please don't kill me." He pleaded weakly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Now what?"

"Taehyung destroyed his ear piece..." Chanyeol swallowed dryly, he clasped his trembling hands together to try to calm himself down. "I'm sending the coordinates of the last place the earpiece was at to the phones of your...clowns? Do you call them your clowns? It's a little endearing which does not suit you, by the way—unless it's about Taehyung-" he typed away as he rambled on.

Jungkook ignored him, he looked down at Jaehyo for a moment before he walked off. He came back with thick rope, and he tied up the former minion tightly, making him cry out from how rough Jungkook was being. Jungkook only smiled wider every time he would cry out in pain.

It didn't take long before Zico and Jihoon burst through the doors, they were panting as they stared at Jungkook, "We..." Jihoon started, and he cleared his throat, "Something happened, Mr. J."

Jungkook approached them, his heart suddenly feeling heavy as he stared at them, "Taehyung...is he okay?"

Zico and Jihoon glanced at each other before they looked at their boss. "First of all, you should know that there's...talk..." Zico started. "You know how the streets are, somethin' happens, everyone knows about it. When we were coming back, we heard someone mention Batman...being dead."

"They said Taehyung killed him." Jihoon added.

Jungkook was frozen, the words sinking into his head and then they hit him when he breathed out deeply. "Shit..." he muttered and he looked at the ground as he shook his head and then paced the floor, "And the police..." he glanced at them, "...they..." he felt it. Jungkook didn't have to ask because he had felt it in his gut that something had gone wrong. The feeling only worsened as he glared at the minions, "Spit it out!" He ordered.

"We don't know exactly what happened, but the police have him. That much we know for sure." Jihoon spoke gently, afraid of what would come next once the words were said.

Jungkook held his breath, he closed his eyes and what happened next had become a blur for him. His anger took over, and he screamed as he punched the wall, breaking into it. He was panting, his eyes darkening as his knuckles turned white, "Fuck!" He screamed, and he growled as he grabbed his cane and swung it into Jaeyo's stomach.

Jaehyo screamed, but Jungkook only hit him harder each time.

Zico, Jihoon and Chanyeol backed away as they stared with widened eyes.

It took Jungkook a moment for him to calm down enough to think, he was panting heavily as he sat on the couch. He threw the bloody cane to the side before he brought his fingers to his temples and ran circles on them. "I have to get to him back..."

Jungkook couldn't sit still, he was losing his mind, "If he really killed Batman...fuck, I have to get him back."

Chanyeol was shaking as he stepped closer, "M-Mr. J." He spoke gently, "We'll get him back." He promised as he glanced at the two minions and then smiled weakly at Jungkook, "So what's the plan?"

Jungkook stared at him for a moment before he stood up. It took him a moment to calm down and force himself to think rationally. Something like this has never happened to him before, he's never had to worry about someone else's safety and it was killing him inside. He has never felt so powerless, but he took a deep breath, "I'm going to get him back." His eyes were dark as he stared in front of him, "No matter what it takes."

Chanyeol nodded weakly and his smile grew.

"We'll get him back, boss." Jihoon said and Zico nodded.

Jungkook looked at the three of them, "First thing I need, is to know exactly where he is."

Chanyeol threw his hands into the air before he ran to his laptop, "I'm on it!" He typed away, "I have hacked into literally everything because I get bored easily, and let me tell you, there are some very interesting things out there. The government is crazy..." he whispered and then snickered, "So they brought in the FBI to deal with you and Taehyung, so they should have it recorded if they've captured him."

Jungkook grabbed a blue print and set it on the table, but he knew he couldn't make a plan yet until he had every information possible on Taehyung's whereabouts. "If anyone hurts him in any way...I swear; I'll blow their fucking brains out." Jungkook glared at the blue print before he walked outside of his place. He looked around, unsure of what to do at the moment. He had to be patient, for now. "Tae... where have they taken you?" he whispered hoarsely.

Jungkook could barely breathe, he closes his eyes and exhaled deeply as he glared at the ground. Millions of thoughts clouded his mind, but he needed to focus. He has to think rationally. "Baby..." he whispered, sounding a bit more desperate. "Where are you?" 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...