Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

By BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... More

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy

15.5K 456 271
By BloodLikeRoyalty

Jungkook gripped his hand around the struggling man's neck and his smile grew as he watched his body grow weaker. He laughed wickedly, his knuckles turned white as he squeezed so hard he was sure he heard something crack. The man's eyes were wide, almost popping out of his sockets as he stared into Jungkook's eyes and then at nothing. His body grew limp.

Jungkook laughed darkly, he removed one hand from his neck and placed the other to his chest before he tossed him to the side without a hint of remorse or hesitation. The homeless civilians that crowded underneath the bridge looked at him with fear in their eyes. Jungkook smiled brightly, his eyes darkening as he tilted his head playfully and laughed wickedly. "Where's your hope now?! Choi Seunghyun should be here protecting you—don't you know there's crazies all around?" He laughed louder before he jumped near a group of them but they ran off screaming.

Jungkook laughed louder before he turned his heel and continued to taunt more people through the night.

Back at home, Taehyung puffed his cheeks, he sat and tilted the chair back as he spun around out of boredom. He exhaled deeply as he threw his arms forward and then glared at the minions that stayed back to watch him. He pointed his toes forward and stood on his tippy toes before he approached Jaehyo with a wicked smile.

"No." Jaehyo glared at him. "I know that look means nothin' good."

Taehyung tilted his head, "But I'm bored!" he giggled playfully before he fisted the front of his shirt and glared at him. "You owe me, remember, darling?" His soft voice was threatening. "Keep me entertained, sugar, or else it's off with your head." He whispered tauntingly.

Jaehyo swallowed dryly, his eyes staring into Taehyung's cold eyes and he swore he trembled, but was unsure why. He wasn't afraid of Taehyung—well not entirely, but the maniac had so much power over him. He half glared at him, "What do you have in mind?"

Taehyung hummed cutely as he thought about it, "Is there anyone else that's trying to steal my daddy's throne?"

Jaehyo scoffed, "A few, yeah, why? What's it matter?"

Taehyung cocked a brow, "Let's visit one."

"You're insane!" Jaehyo pushed away from him but Taehyung laughed loudly as he slammed him against the table. He leaned closer to him, their lips inches away as they glared at each other for a moment. Taehyung giggled as he shook his head slowly.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, dollface...now let's go!" his tone darkened as he pulled him and pushed him to the side.

"You got a death wish?"

Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, "The only way I'll ever die is in Jungkook's arms, and he's not here right now, is he?" he laughed when Jaehyo shook his head slowly. He had so much power over him and it pissed Jaehyo off so much that he started to smile as a plan formed in his head. Perhaps he would allow Taehyung to have his fun, go out and attack someone else powerful because Jaehyo was sure he wouldn't survive. Taehyung wasn't as skilled as the rest of them were.

Jaehyo smirked, "You wanna have some fun?"

Taehyung tilted his head and scoffed, "That's what I've been saying this whole time! You deaf?" he laughed but Jaehyo chose to ignore his question.

"Let's visit The Penguin—he's been running a part of the streets lately. Been selling quite a few stacks of coke. Not only that but he also owns a strip club..." he continued and Taehyung's eyes darkened as he balled his hands into fists. "He's been takin' over and stealing all the money that could be your puddin's money." He shook his head slowly. "You gotta take him out for your daddy...imagine how proud he'll be of you when you get rid of that nuisance." He smirked knowing he was getting under Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung's eyes darkened, "The Penguin?" he mocked as he laughed loudly. "I'll break him in half." He spoke through gritted teeth but then he smiled softly as he looked at Jaehyo with a lifted brow. "You think I'm stupid, honey? I know what you're doing." He winked. Jaehyo's body shook and his eyes widened for a moment. Taehyung laughed, "Which is why you'll be comin' with me—just you."
"What?" He shook his head. "Taeil can come and help too!"

"What's the matter, pussy? Scared of breaking a few nails?" he grabbed his bat and smirked as he walked off with a seductive stride. Jaehyo nearly fell to his knees from how frustrated he was. He knew Taehyung would be the death of him, but he was forced to follow or else Jungkook would murder him for allowing him to go alone.

On the way there Jaehyo warned Taehyung, "Don't call him Penguin."

"Why?"

"He hates the nickname, so no one calls him Penguin to his face." Jaehyo nodded towards the building that the Penguin and his followers were at. Jaehyo had planned to strategically get inside, but of course Taehyung just waltzed towards the front with the widest grin—like a child ready to grab some candies on Halloween. The two buff men in the front of the building blocked the inside as they glared at Taehyung.

"You're not allowed in unless boss wants to see you."

Taehyung giggled as he shook his head slowly, "Aw come on, boys, don't be like that." His voice was sultry, and his smile was hypnotizing the men for a moment but they shook their heads. He pressed his fingers to his lips as he whined softly, and in a split second his expression changed. He glared at them as he punched them, and kicked them to the floor. He turned, wrapped his bat around one of their necks and strangled him with a deep force. The man suffocated within seconds and Taehyung grinned as he stalked towards the second man that backed away helplessly.

Taehyung smirked, his hand gripped on the bat before he bashed his head in. The blood decorated his bat and the floor. He chuckled softly as he watched the man's body twitch from the force, and then he went limp. Taehyung tiredly panted, his heart was racing from the rush and he moaned deeply as he tilted his head back and took in the moment.

He laughed as he pulled his bat back and headed into the building with a confident stride. He laughed softly as he approached a man with a strange suit, but Taehyung smirked when he stood up and glared at him.

"What the hell?! How the fuck did you get in here?" He looked behind Taehyung, expecting to see a group of people but he frowned when he realized it was just one man. He looked him up and down and frowned, "Clown? You're a fucking clown?" he scoffed.

Taehyung laughed loudly and then threw his arms into the air, "Hello, boys!" He winked when Kyungsoo's minions stood behind his boss with big guns in hand. Taehyung giggled, "Oh what's with the hostility? I'm just here to make some friends." He smiled at the Penguin. He stuck out his hand. "Kim Taehyung, nice to meet ya!"

Kyungsoo glared at him, "Kyungsoo, but I'm assuming you knew that. What do you want? Tell me quick. I don't have much patience." He gripped his hands into tight fists as he glared at Taehyung.

"You don't wanna hurt me, darlin'..."

Kyungsoo scoffed, he grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and glared into his eyes. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." his voice was deep and he looked ready to punch him, but Taehyung wasn't afraid. Instead, he was thrilled.

He laughed loudly before he leaned closely and said loud enough for Kyungsoo's minions to hear, "Because I belong to the Joker." He laughed when he noticed the way most of the minions backed away in fear. Kyungsoo's eyes darkened as he glared at his weak minions.

"And?"

"Didn't you hear what he did to Black Mask?" one of his minions spoke in a shaky voice. "He'll ruin us, boss."

"I'm not afraid of that fucking clown. I'll kill him-" Kyungsoo's words ceased when Taehyung pulled his arm back and punched him straight across the nose. "You bitch!" he was taken back when Taehyung skillfully kicked his ankles hard enough to take him down. He pointed his bloody bat to him and smirked. "What the hell do you want?!"

"I already told ya, silly." Taehyung giggled, he pulled his bat back and shrugged. "Just here to have some fun." He winked as he twirled his bat into the air. "If you leave now you just might get spared." He glanced at Kyungsoo's minions before he blew him a kiss. A few of his minions ended up sprinting away, they didn't want to deal with the Joker on their ass. But three of Kyungsoo's minions stayed behind and they glared at Taehyung. Taehyung beamed as he flipped his bat and admired the blood that stained it, "Well, looks like I'm roastin' a penguin tonight!" he cheered and Kyungsoo's hands balled into tight fists but before he could do anything, Taehyung cartwheeled towards his minions, he spun as he skillfully attacked them and dodged their attacks. Kyungsoo barely had time to register what had happened, but he angrily screamed as he yanked Taehyung away and slammed him to the side.

"You have gotten on my last nerve!" He hit him over and over again, but Taehyung only laughed from the rush.

"You gonna have to hit harder than that to knock me out, puddin'," he winked before he head-butted him. Kyungsoo stumbled away, he was surprised Taehyung still had so much energy left in him, so he looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you?" The Penguin never had this much trouble knocking someone out, but Taehyung was so different than anyone he's ever dealt with. Taehyung laughed loudly, so Kyungsoo shook his head while he looked at him with a disgusted expression. "You're insane..."

"You have no idea..." His eyes darkened, his hands gripped on the bat before he charged towards him.

When Jungkook went back home and noticed that Taehyung wasn't there, he grabbed Taeil by the throat and beat him before he could even explain where Taehyung even was. When he finally managed to spill out, "Penguin" Jungkook glared at him and kicked him across the head before he stormed out of his home.

He arrived to the Penguin's location, and his eyes scanned the bodies that led the way inside and he looked around carefully. He was ready to murder the Penguin if he had laid a hand on his Taehyung, so imagine his surprise when he headed inside and saw more bodies on the ground and none of them were Taehyung.

His smile slowly widened when Taehyung skipped towards him with a bright smile, "Daddy!" He jumped into his arms and Jungkook held him up, he looked into his eyes for a moment before he looked around.

"You did this?"

Taehyung winked, "I'd do anything for you, daddy." He looked behind him and smirked as they stared at the Penguin that was knocked out on the ground. Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized Jungkook was only looking at him. He wasn't focused on The Penguin. His dark eyes softened for a moment as he ran his fingers down Taehyung's soft lips. Taehyung's smile grew as he became lost in his lover's eyes.

He brushed their noses together as he whispered, "You've done so much for me, kitten. You're perfect, completely perfect." His hand caressed Taehyung's soft jawline and their lips brushed without fully kissing. The high became more unbearable as they practically breathed each other in. Jungkook held him close, his arms possessively wrapping around him. "How about we celebrate by ruining a few lives, how does that sound?"

Taehyung hummed, he leaned in and their lips brushed together. The need for each other was evident in the way that they looked at each other, "Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate even if I tried." He winked. He looked over at the Penguin and smirked, "Let's celebrate with him." He giggled.

Umbrella was a strip club owned by the Penguin, and it was a popular location for corrupted politicians. There were beautiful women seducing them on the poles, they moved sensually as the men threw large bills. Money decorated the ground of the club.

The beat of the music drowned out everyone's excitement.

The beat pulsated around, and it turned slow—and yet more sensual as Taehyung stepped out of the curtain. He wore black and red heeled, short boot and his legs were bare and long but most of his body was hidden by a silky red and black robe. Taehyung's skin was beautiful, he was practically glowing as he stepped towards the crowd of the horny, corrupted politicians. He had his black mask on but the crowd was still hypnotized by his eyes and his wide, contagious smile.

Taehyung's smile really was contagious, and hypnotizing. It was a gift, he had the ability to make anyone melt over him.

The women strippers glared at Taehyung, but they became intimidated by him.

Taehyung giggled, he moved slowly to the music, his moves graceful and hypnotizing as he gently caressed the pole and moved around it. Everyone was cheering, hollering as they tossed large bills towards Taehyung, and that fueled him.

His sex appeal was incomparable, and everyone cheered as he teasingly untied his robe. They cheered louder when he jumped on the pole, he wrapped his creamy legs around the pole as he swayed his shoulders and tilted his upper half back so he would see everyone upside down. He grinned wickedly, and laughed as their excitement grew. In that moment he tossed the robe to the side and revealed thigh straps that held his guns. He giggled grabbed the guns, tilted back and shot the female strippers in the head while he was upside down.

In that same moment, the Joker stalked inside and shot at the lights. The club was dimmed, and people scrambled around while Taehyung laughed loudly and shot at the rest of the strippers without a hint of hesitation. He laughed brightly, happiness bursting within him as he shot everyone he could in the head. Their bodies fell lifeless, and the sight was truly breathtaking to Taehyung.
The Joker smirked wickedly, he laughed mercilessly as he carelessly shot at everyone and anyone around him.

The minions were on the second floor and they wore their clown masks as they shot at the screaming customers and dancers.

Blood splattered all around the club, and it covered the dimmed lights and in result the club appeared red. Taehyung giggled as he spun around the pole, he moaned as he moved sensually and he continued to dance while shots were being fired to his audience. He moved slowly, he tilted his head back and giggled happily as he grabbed handfuls of bills and threw them to the ceiling as if it were confetti. He titled his head back, closed his eyes and breathed slowly as the bills slowly fell on him and around him.

He continued to move to the beat of the music, the shots became his muse but then he turned and smirked when he saw Jungkook staring at him. His eyes were wide and dark as his wicked smile grew in satisfaction.

Taehyung loved the control. He couldn't deny it.

Taehyung licked his lips as he swayed his hips gracefully, his heart pounded in his chest as he slowly stepped to the end of the stage. Jungkook had pulled a chair and he sat down near the end of the stage as he watched his lover with dark, lust-filled eyes. Taehyung moved gracefully, he stepped slowly down the steps. He straddled Jungkook's lap. Jungkook wrapped his arms Taehyung instantly, possessively and he closed any space between them. He lifted his head and nibbled on Taehyung's jaw line. His hands roamed around him, desperately trying to hold onto him. Taehyung breathed deeply, his hands roaming down Jungkook's chest as he rolled his hips around him. They moaned as they rubbed their straining erections together. Jungkook held the back of his lover's head as he pulled him into a rough, needy kiss that stole Taehyung's breath.

Taehyung closed his eyes and moaned deeply, his body always grew weak against his Jungkook, but it was a high he desperately craved. His fingers wrapped around his biceps, he pushed his hips against him and they succumbed to each other. Their hands were greedy as they squeezed each other close, and their lips molded together deeply. Taehyung felt chills running down his spine, he was weak but Jungkook's strong hold around him kept him close. He moaned weakly when Jungkook's tongue darted into his mouth and teased him skillfully.

Bloody bodies decorated the floor. The Penguin had been tied to the railway of stairs, and he was forced to watch as the Joker destroyed everything he had built. He witnessed the murder of his employers, and even a few friends. His head was spinning, tears of anger welled into his eyes as he glared at the couple. His hands were balled into fists, "You don't know who you're dealing with! Fucking clowns! I'll end you, I swear it!" He would've continued but Zico kicked him down then gagged him with a bloody scarf he found on the floor.

Taehyung beamed as he pulled away from Jungkook, "Are you proud of me?" he asked in a small voice. His eyes were practically glowing as he looked at the love of his life. His heart was swelling because Jungkook was looking at him with pure endearment.

"Daddy couldn't be more proud...you've proven to be so much more loyal to me than..." he glanced at his minions and glared at them for a moment before he smirked at Taehyung. He caressed his cheeks and pecked his lips, "You're perfect, kitten." He brushed their noses together.

"I try," he whimpered, his body growing weaker against his daddy's strong body and he looked at him with lust in his eyes. He chewed on his lower lip as his finger hooked around his collar. "I want to be perfect for you, daddy."

Jungkook hummed softly, his hands cupping Taehyung's ass as he leaned in and nibbled on his lower lip. He tugged at it before he sucked softly. He smirked as he tossed his deep purple blazer to the side and then yanked Taehyung's shirt off of him. Jungkook undid his pants, and pulled them down a bit before he freed his erected cock from his clothes. Taehyung licked his lips, his hand wrapping around the thick length, and he moved gently. He was desperate for a taste, but Jungkook pulled him into a needy kiss. Their tongues toyed together as their lips molded together.

Taehyung exhaled softly, moaning just from the intensity, he loved the way Jungkook kissed him. It made him weak. He wanted nothing more than for Jungkook to kiss him so hard it left him breathless.

Taehyung nibbled on his lips, his fingers massaging the tip of Jungkook's cock. "Daddy." He breathed softly. He kissed him gently before he got off of him, and on his knees before him. He placed his hand on Jungkook's knee while the other fisted the base of his dick. He instantly took him into his mouth and moaned as he sucked him off expertly. There was something about Taehyung's mouth that completely ruined Jungkook. There was something about Taehyung that left Jungkook completely weak. He may have more power than him, but moments like these Jungkook realized just how much power Taehyung had over him.

Jungkook grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's hair and yanked it. Taehyung moaned, he swirled his tongue around as he bobbed his head up and down Jungkook's thick length. Jungkook groaned hoarsely, his lips parted as he tilted his head back. Taehyung nearly choked as he took him all into his mouth as he sucked him off quickly. Jungkook pulled him off of him, and he smirked as he pulled him to straddle him once more. They kissed each other desperately, their tongues swirling together, and their bodies growing weaker together. Taehyung pulled away and he smirked as he stepped back to take off his tiny shorts. He moved slowly as he stripped because he wanted to tease Jungkook a bit. Jungkook focused on Taehyung and on Taehyung only. He scanned his lover's beautiful skin that practically glowed before him, but then he remembered the minions by the stairs. He turned to glare at them, "You look at him and I stab your eyes out." He threatened in a hoarse tone.

His threat made them turn so their backs were to the couple.

Taehyung giggled, he got on him and wrapped his arm around him and pulled him into a deep kiss. They kissed each other roughly, desperately. Their hands needy as they held each other closely. Taehyung barely had time to register anything, his mind was spinning, his heart racing from the adrenaline. The night had been such a success for them, but now all he needed was Jungkook inside of him. He needed him to wreck him.

Jungkook held him possessively. Taehyung moaned loudly, deeply, his body quivering as Jungkook thrusted into him all the way, stretching him completely. The pain shot through Taehyung's spine, but he loved it. He loved the pain mixed with pleasure. He leaned his head back, his lips parting as he moaned loudly. He dug his fingers into Jungkook's back as he bounced on him, meeting his heavy thrusts. Everything stood still, it always did when they succumbed to one another. Taehyung bounced up and down his length, the sound of their skin slapping was muffled by the music that had been lowered. It wasn't as loud as before.

Taehyung's body trembled, he whimpered each time Jungkook grasped his hair and pulled. He moaned weakly, and Jungkook stared at the way his red, plump lips seemed to tremble with his deep pants. He looked at his lips and pulled him into a deep kiss. Taehyung kissed him back with just as much force, they groaned deeply from how far gone they were.

Taehyung laughed from Jungkook's eagerness because he kissed him desperately, nibbling on his lower lip and then on his jaw line. He leaned down and sucked on his neck slowly. It ticked Taehyung a bit. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neglected dick and jerked him off roughly—Taehyung became even more of a moaning mess.

Taehyung arched his back to him, he cried out when Jungkook thrusted into him. He moved slowly at first, and then he pounded into him; slamming right into his weak spot. Taehyung's body stuttered, his vision blurred as he cried out, "Oh daddy!" he moved against him, matching his thrusts and eagerness.

The heat increased between them as they rutted together. Jungkook's strong hand caressed Taehyung's neck for a moment but then he noticed the way his lover looked at him with pleading eyes. They were beginning to communicate effectively with just their eyes, and Jungkook smirked as he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's beautiful neck. He squeezed, and it turned Taehyung on even further.

He was trembling, his breaths becoming shorter as his eyes rolled back. The pressure around his neck trapped the pleasure his body felt with Jungkook's thrusts. "You really like this, baby?" Jungkook grinned when he felt Taehyung close to coming. He chuckled softly when he began to jerk Taehyung off harder because his lover whined rather loudly, but it was endearing. He kissed him softly.

Taehyung nibbled on Jungkook's lips gently. His hips stuttered, Jungkook's hand moved up and down his length so perfectly, his cock thrusting right into his weak spot, and he couldn't hold back anymore, "Daddy..." he whimpered. "Can...I- Oh..." he whined when Jungkook thrusted deeply into him. "Please."

Jungkook leaned down and sucked on his neck, "You've been so good today, baby." He trailed his tongue up his Adam's apple, and he smirked as he nibbled on his jaw line, "Cum." As soon as the word slipped out of his lips, Taehyung's body convulsed, his head spinning as his vision blurred. Strings of his semen decorated their bodies. The pleasure was too much for a second, and he whimpered when he heard Jungkook groan deeply before he came into him. Jungkook rode out his orgasm, he grinned when Taehyung giggled breathlessly. He cupped Taehyung's ass and lifted him gently, so he would pull out of him. Taehyung cupped Jungkook's jaw line and pressed their foreheads together as they panted deeply. They took a moment to catch their breaths and Taehyung beamed brightly as he looked into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook leaned in and kissed him softly. They wrapped their arms around each other, cuddling close.

They would've remained this way, in each other's arms, but they needed to escape the building covered with dead bodies before the police showed up. They dressed quickly and approached The Penguin with evil grins. Taehyung's smile was bright and he grabbed his gun to point it to Kyungsoo's temple.

"Kill me." Kyungsoo challenged, "You don't have it in you."

"Trust me, sugar, I do." He leaned in so their faces would be inches away from each other, "But death would be too sweet." He whispered, moving his shoulders slowly and then winked, "We want you to live, and...suffer." He backed away, and glared at him for a moment.

"I'll kill you both." Kyungsoo glared at them.
"I'll look forward to it." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook tilted his head as he glared at Kyungsoo, he knelt down and laughed as he watched him squirm. "You don't think we could do worse?" he growled deeply as he shook his head slowly, "I always love a challenge!" He stood and signaled to Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed his gun and trailed his tongue from the rear and to the front before he quickly shot at Kyungsoo's legs. He screamed but Jungkook and Taehyung only laughed as they held hands and walked out of the club. When they made it outside, the night was unbearably cold.

Taehyung smiled softly when Jungkook slipped out of his blazer and wrapped it around him. "Thanks, daddy." Jungkook chuckled before he kissed his nose.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you." Jungkook began. Taehyung looked at him, he gave him his full attention. "...when we get surrounded by police, or if Batman attacks us some day..." he paused as he looked into Taehyung's eyes. His dark eyes made Taehyung weak. "I need you to understand that we both can't get caught."

Taehyung nodded slowly.

"I need you to understand that we both can't get caught...does that make sense?"

Taehyung understood what he meant. The Joker was too valuable to get caught by the police, and that's why he—along with the minions, were there to protect him as much as they could. At least that's the way Taehyung understood him. "I understand, daddy. We both can't get caught."

Jungkook nodded, he made a noise of satisfaction, "I'm glad you understand, kitten." He kissed him quickly before he squeezed his hand and pulled him away from the building. The minions were trailing behind them. They were headed towards a bar, and outside of the bar was a row of motorcycles.

Taehyung was near the wall, he skipped towards the motorcycles, but froze when a batarang flew passed him and pierced the building beside him. Taehyung's eyes slowly traveled to the batarang, and his smile slowly grew as he turned. Jungkook stood beside him and he grinned as they looked to the side, and stared at the shadow of the Batman.

But in a second another man in costume approached them, he came into the light and glared at them. He was in red, and his tights and gloves were black. There was a yellow 'R' on his chest. "Your time is up." He gripped onto his metal staff as he glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed, "Who the hell are you?" he looked over at the shadow of the bat and cocked an eyebrow. "You getting' old batsy? You needed help from...?" he looked at the younger man before him. "What's your name, kid?"

"I'm not a kid." The man glared.

Taehyung's eyes slowly widened as he stared at Batman's shadow figure. His heart was racing in excitement. He looked at Jungkook and they both laughed loudly at the sight of Batman's sidekick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
958K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.8K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...