Ours Baby

By outlash

"I'm so sorry you even met me, but what I'm not sorry for is, falling in love with you, Emily Baker." He spok... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

8

2.7K 95 19
By outlash

Today was finally Friday! I almost jumped of excitment. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and began to clean my teeth. About five minutes I managed to finish on time. I decided to skip my shower since I did have one last night and i'm just not in the mood. I grabbed my makeup bag and put on mascara and chapstick. I walked out of my bathroom and into my closet. I grabbed my blue skinny jeans and my white hoodie with cool designs on it. I put those on after I put my bra on of course. I walked back into my bathroom and looked at my hair. I sighed and put it into a messy bun. I walked out of my bathroom and put on my white converse shoes. I guess you can say today is kinda a bum day.

***

"Emily!" I turned around as I heard my name being called and there I saw Kasey running down the hallways trying to push past really tall freshman kids. I nearly died of laughter just watching her make her way towards me.

"What's up?" I said as she approached me while I let out another laugh. She scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance at the tall freshman kids.

"I nearly died trying to find you." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, now you found me. What could you possibly need my good friend?" I said sarcastically putting a hand on my hip.

She rolled her eyes. "Party." She said looking at me.

"Party?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She shook her head.

"Yeah. There's this party tonight and I was hoping you would go?" My eyes widen as I shook my head as fast as I could. Why you may ask? I'm just not you're typical 'party girl.' I'm more of a girl who stays home and reads a good novel by Nicholas Sparks.

"Oh come on! Why not?" She whined while she pouted looking at me.

"I don't do parties Kasey." I said honestly. She groaned.

"It's just one party Emily. Come on, it won't kill you." She said tugging my arm. She's now starting to act like a child.. an annoying child.

"Kasey, no. I've already got plans." I lied as I tug a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh yeah, doing what exactly?" She asked. I bit my lip trying to come up with a good lie..

"Uh- I got to help my mom.. feed our cat." I lied through my teeth. She raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip.

"Feed your cat?" She said not convinced.

"Yeah.." I said.

"You don't have a cat." She said sternly.

"You don't know that." I said raising a finger at her.

"Actually I do. You told me you don't have any pets on the first day of school Emily." She rolled her eyes. Crap, she got me..

"We just bought one?" I lied again. She groaned.

"Bullshit. Emily just come. It's only one thing I want you to do with me. I'll even have you home early ok? Please just do this small favor for me?" She asked looking at me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I can't believe i'm actually about to say this..

"Okay." I replied not convinced.

***

School had finally ended and I walked through the halls. I haven't seen Derek at all today and worried me. Wait.. what? Why do I even care where he is? I felt someone grip on my ass. I gasped and turned around to see Derek standing there smirking looking down at me.

"Don't you dare touch my butt again, jerk!" I spit at him while he laughed in amussment.

"Woah, calm down princess." He said as he slid his hands into his pockets. My cheeks turned red.

"Princess?" I asked looking at him. He smirked again.

"Yeah, you like it?" He said looking at me. Honestly, yes I did but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"So.. what do you want?" I asked changing the subject. He pretended to look hurt.

"Well, can't a guy say hi? But anyways.. I came to see if you're going to the party tonight?" He said with his hands still in his pockets.

"I am.. why?" I asked walking out of school with him by my side.

"Just wanting to know, princess." He said licking his lips. I felt my cheeks blush again..

"Ok.." I said. We walked side by side with our hands almost touching.

"I got to go but promise me one thing?" He said as he backed away looking at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Wear something sexy." He said walking away. I could tell he had that stupid smirk on his face..

***

I arrived home with my mom in the kitchen eating at the table. I walked over to her and pecked her on the cheek and sat down along with her.

"Hi mom." I said. She put her fork down and smiled.

"Hey sweety. How was school?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Same as always." I said. She nodded.

"That's good." She said. After five minutes of utter silecne.

"So, I was wondering if I could go to this party with my friend.." I said looking at her.

"I thought parties weren't your thing?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I told her I would go just for her." I said as she nodded in understandment.

"I guess you can but be back before curfew." She said as I nodded in agreement.

***

Kasey came over so we could get ready together. As we were upstairs taking showers and trying to get ready she was helping me with my outfit.

"Okay so, you have to wear something hot." She said as she walked into my closet. I heard her groan as she walked back out of my closet.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You have no party sexy clothes in your closet." She said shaking her head. She walked over to her bag and pulled out a white tight dress that was really short. It was strapless and it had pattens all over it.

(Picture on the side)

"I can't wear that!" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and threw the dress at me.

"Go put it on." She said.

"But-"

"Go put it on!" She repeated. I groaned and went into the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and put on the ridiclouis tight dress. Once I had it on I noticed it hugged all my curves I had in my body. My tan skin made the dress look perfect on me. The dress stopped to the end of my butt. I felt really exposed but the dress looks amazing on me. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kasey's mouth drop.

"Holy shit." She gasped. I laughed at her.

"So it looks okay?" I asked.

"Looks okay? Emily, you look sexy." She laughed as she made me sit down as she did my hair. About 1 hour later we had finally fnished getting ready. Kasey was wearing high waisted blue shorts with a black crop top with black heels. Her hair was down with loose curls and her makeup was done to perfection. I on the otherhand had on that breathtaking dress and black heels aswell. My hair was down, striaghtened to perfection. My makeup was done aswell. With that, we were off to the party.

***

We had arrived at the party and I noticed some guys already passed out on the lawn, girls wearing bikinis, boys making out with girls, and ect. As Kasey and I walked in we noticed everyone kinda looked at us. We got a few looks from guys and dirty looks from girls.

"Hey, i'll be right back." Kasey said to me over the music.

"You're leaving me already?" I said looking at her.

"I'll be right back." She said as I nodded. She walked away to god know's where. I stood there like an idiot looking around. People were grinding and dancing all over each other. Man, why did I come here? I looked down at my fingers and began to play with them. I felt someone stand beside me. I looked up to the person and saw..

"Hey sexy." Cody said looking me over. He was checking me out. The guy scares me.. oh my god what do I do?

"Back away from her Cody." I heard someone spit from behind me. I didn't dare turn around because I knew who it was.

"Go away Derek." I heard Cody say as he flipped him off.

"Do you really want me to show you what happens if you try anything on my girl again like you did before asshole?" I heard him speak lowly. Cody looked at him and then back to me. Cody smirked at me and then walked away. Thank god.. I felt Derek stand in front of me. He looked at me and then down my body. I bit my lip looking at him up and down aswell. He had on black jeans and a white plain tee shirt with white converse and a snapback on with his curls pushed back. His style really turned me on.. wait what? He bent down to get close to me ear.

"You wore something sexy.." He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I bit my lip and decided to flirt back.

"I promised, didn't I?" I whispered into his ear as he looked at me and smirked. He held out his hand for me to grab which I accepted. He led me over to a table of acohol. He poured a cup of god know's what and handed it to me. I looked at it with disgust.

"Take a chance, princess." He said to me. I looked at the drink again and took it. He smirked and got himself a drink aswell. He drank the whole thing with only one swallow. I looked back to my drink and saw Derek standing there looking at me waiting.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He said to me. I shook my head. I was going to drink this to show that I can take chances so I did. I swallowed the liquid in one swallow which burned my lungs but it tasted so good. I went back for another one and chugged that one too. I was about to go back for a third but he stopped me. I raised my eyebrows at him in annoyance.

"What?" I spit at him.

"That's enough." He said sternly. Is he serious? He tugged me away and brought me to the dance floor. We danced and I guess we did grinded for about ten minutes until I got pushed onto the ground. I heard Derek yell at the person who had pushed me and he helped me up.

"Come on. I know where the first aid kit is." He said tugging me upstairs. I began to wonder where the god name Kasey is. He leaded me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I looked at him confused as he brought his hands to my waist and lifted me onto the sink with my feet hanging off the edge. He digged through the cabinet for a first aid kit. He spotted one and applied bandages to my cut I got from getting pushed. I looked at himas he applied the last band aid. I studied him as he looked back up at me.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

I shrugged. "You're just being really nice." I said.

He sighed. "You could at least say thank you." He said as he backed away.

"No come here. I'm sorry but it's just i've never had someone be so nice to me." I said pulling him closer. He looked at me while I looked at him. His eyes were focused on my lips while mine were focused on his. He leaned in and so did I. I felt his lips against mine and oh my god I felt sparks fly. I depened the kiss while he brought his hands to my hips and picked me up with my legs wrapped around his torso still making out. He pushed me up against a wall while I tangled my hands in his hair. I felt our tongues colided against eachother. I moaned and so did he. He moved his hands down to my ass while I jumped. He smiled through the kiss while I still had my legs wrapped around his torso. He pulled away and brought his lips to my neck. I closed my eyes and let out a moan. We heard a knock at the door and we instantly pulled away. He let me down while he opened the bathroom door to reveal Kasey standing there. Holy shit...

A/N: Wow, there goes a cliffhanger! What do you think will happen next? Derek and Emily finally kissed or should I say 'made out'? I really love the comments i'm getting. I really wasn't so sure about this story but should I keep going or just give up? Feel free to comment. If you want me to keep going then I will. Thnaks for voting, commenting, and reading guys! c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 437 33
Why ,did I fell in love with my best friend?! -will I get rejected?. -will our relationship end?!. -UGH!!! •Thank for all the support of you isn't mi...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
21.2K 455 17
"I Love You!" I said softly, But I knew it was bad to say it, But i did anyways! Will he ever feel the same way?! What should i do? If he s...
2.7K 59 24
"When are you going to stop dreaming your life away and wake up! It won't work out! It never will." "I will never stop dreaming. You wanna know why...