Billion Dollar Deal

By MoonStriker88

"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked t... More

Billion Dollar Deal
The offer
The day
The meeting
Appartment
The deal.
The view
The plan and truth
Run away
The pain
Healing
Truth shows
Unbelievable
Misunderstanding
Home
Surprise
The dress
Millie
Nearly there
Party
Authors note.
End of party
The Wedding-Big Day.
Evie Carllton
Heath Carllton
Birthday
On our way
Hawaii
Inside
Meanwhile
Beach
Jazz
Authors note
The message.
On the plane.
Clash
Home
IN SHOCK
Eve....
Parents
Awkward
Authors note
Peaceful
Authors note
Emotions
Authors note
News
Authors note
Warning
Strange
Finding HER
Authors note
Sadness
Shock
Authors note
Run away
COMMENT
Please comment
Anger and empathy
Authors note
Loving
Authors note
The visit
Authors note
Strange
Trouble
Authors note- COMPETITION
Day dream
Baby
Authors note
Authors note
Jessica Lexi Carllton
Authors note
Beautiful
Authors note
PLEASE READ
NEW BOOK
The Pretty One
Book dedications
New Book
BILLION DOLLAR DEAL PART 2
New book
New book graphics
My Love
The Dangerous One
New book!
FOLLOWS

Thoughts-short chapter

29.7K 1K 17
By MoonStriker88

EVE

Heath, please! My mind screamed as I ran down the road in some hope of finding him.

I didn't know where I was going, what I was planning to do, but I knew why...I loved Heath...more than anything. And even if I didn't feel that way when I first met him, I feel that way now...

HEATH

Eve...my Evie...my thoughts whirled like a wind storm in my mind...everything blurry, because of my watering eyes.

I ran and ran, if I could see Eve again, only once, I would give anything, ANYTHING to see her, just once more.

She changed me, from a money snob, to an emotional mush.

And no matter what anyone said, I preferred it like it was, being with Eve, my Evie. Loving her was the best thing that happened to me.

"HEATH" someone yelled. I whirled round to see Eve.

I gasped, but something was different, for the first time in months she was out of breath, she was never out of breath.

"Eve? Why are you out of breath?" I asked examining her.

"Heath, I'm-I-I'm....I'm pregnant..." She told me through ragged breaths.

I didn't know what to say...I stood frozen for several minuets.

"Does Zack know?" I asked still stunned.

"Yes...I don't know how he found out but he did..." She replied her breath back.

"Do you know?.." I continued.

"Girl...baby girl..." She whispered.

"Mine?" I pushed further.

"Yea, of course yours, who else's would it be?!" She exclaimed louder now.

"Sorry, but I needed to clarify..." I drifted.

I was happy no doubt about it! I was just surprised and with Zack around, worried about our baby's safety.

"What now?" She whispered.

"I don't know, no matter what I will keep you safe." I said boldly.

Then hugged her close.

My Evie, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 83 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
49.3K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...
6.1K 309 57
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
1.9K 162 19
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...