Teen Wolf Imagines ➵

By thisgirlgabby

a collection of teen wolf imagines all written by me. More

Before You Read.
Scott; Protective
Isaac; 7 Minutes of Heaven
Liam; Always Time For You
Derek; Can't Fool Me
Stiles; First Lacrosse Game
Theo Raeken [mcm]
Theo; First Date
Jackson; Won't Give Up
Liam/Isaac; He's Back [1]
Liam/Isaac; He's Back [2]
Stiles; Confessions
Isaac; Cuddling
THANK YOU
Stiles; Dating Advice
Isaac; Full Moon
Isaac; Full Moon [2]
Liam; For Me
Isaac; Screams
Scott; The First Time
Parrish; Protector
Isaac; Can't Live Without You
Isaac; Home
Scott; Kissing in Cars
Isaac; Caught
Stiles; My Hero
Isaac; Going Away
1000 READS!
Derek; Special
Stiles; Remember I Love You
Scott; Leaving Today
Liam; All I Want For Christmas
Isaac; Alone This Christmas
Theo; Trust Issues
Liam; Key To My Heart
Stiles; New Years Eve
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes
Theo; Jealousy Makes You Ugly
Isaac; Be Mine
Scott; Cute Boy
Theo; Replaced
Stiles; The Last Time
Parrish; No Reason
Derek; Unbelievable
Scott; Insane
Isaac; Cold Feet
Liam; The Perfect Boy
Isaac; Be The One
Stiles; Holding You
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes [2]
Scott; It's Not A Mistake If I Don't Regret It
Parrish; No Reason [2]
Theo; Kiss Me
Scott; The Morning After
Isaac; Little Do You Know
Stiles; You Were Never Gone
Liam; Bloody Hands
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes [3]
Scott; Beginning of A Happy Ending
Scott; Beginning Of A Happy Ending [2]
Stiles; Don't Leave
Derek; A Smile Looks Great On You
Isaac; Falling For You
Scott; Dear Diary
Theo/Liam; She's Mine
Isaac; Runaway
Theo; Drank Too Much
Stiles; A Thousand Reasons To Stay
Liam; Werewolves
Isaac; On A Break
Scott; Peter Hale's Daughter
Isaac; On A Break [2]
Stiles; Already Gone
Stiles; Already Gone [2]
Isaac; Homesick
Scott; Baby Steps
Theo; Say You Love Me
Scott; Baby Steps [2]
Stiles; The Breakup
Isaac; Wing-Woman
Theo; Big Brother Stilinski
Isaac; Somebody Else
Scott; Stay
Derek; deadroses
Liam; Not Mine, But Still Mine
Stiles; Stiles' Daughter
Theo; Moving Along
Theo; Rescue
Isaac; Be Alright
Stiles; Blame
Liam; Rejection
Issac; Accidental
Scott; Public
Stiles; Fifteen Hours
Isaac; The Shy Girl
Scott; Easily
Derek; Staying The Night
Isaac; Keeping You Warm
Theo; A Dead Man
Scott; Wounds
Isaac/Scott; In The Arms of My First Love
Stiles; Matchmaker McCall
Isaac; 21 Questions
Theo; Two Can Play
Liam; Love Me Back
Stiles; Baseball Bat
Parrish; You Belong Here

Isaac; Happier

12.9K 235 51
By thisgirlgabby

Isaac's POV

It's been almost a month; this has undeniably been the longest month of my life.

All I need right now is some time alone- away from Derek, away from Scott, away from everybody. A walk in the park sounds pleasant enough and exactly what I need right now.

I'm in no hurry to leave the house, but as soon as I hear the front door unlock, I hurry out the back afraid that it was Scott or Mrs McCall. I didn't want to speak to anyone right now.

I climb into the car and drive to the only park I can think of. It's the one furthest away, but it is also Y/N's favorite.

***

As I arrive I am hit with waves of emotion; a whole lot of unwanted emotions. I should have known that coming here would only make me feel even worse than how I already felt, but this way I feel closer to her.

I open the car door, get out and shove the car keys into my pocket. I almost walked over to the other side to open the door for Y/N, but I was suddenly reminded that I had come alone. I also had to remind myself that even if I didn't come alone, it wouldn't be her that was with me.

I let out a long sigh before beginning my walk through the park. The weather is quite cold and I wish that I could be at home in bed cuddling with Y/N. I mentally slap myself; I am only making myself feel worse with all of these thoughts. But I can't deny that I would do anything to have her by my side.

I keep my gaze locked with my shoes as my feet kick small rocks out of the way as I walk. My heart isn't just broken, it literally feels broken. It feels shattered. But it is when I look up, that those shattered pieces break even more. I didn't think it could be possible.

I see Y/N. The thought of seeing my ex-girlfriend is enough to break me, but seeing her with somebody else- that tears my world apart.

She is sitting on a bench beside a slightly taller guy with straight, dark hair. The smile painted on her lips makes my knees weak; it's so big, so bright. I hate to admit that I'd never seen that smile before. Her eyes shine brightly as she turns to face the boy. He takes ahold of her hand and it takes all of the strength that I have within me to not go over there and pull him away from her.

She looks so happy. I watch as he says something that causes her to burst out laughing. She laughs so much that I am sure she is struggling to catch her breath. She looks ten times more beautiful.

I exhale a long breath and avert my eyes away from the two of them for a moment. I miss her so much. A couple of weeks ago I was sitting with her on that exact same bench, laughing, kissing and enjoying her company. I wish that it was still me over there with her.

There is no doubt that she looks happier. She looks much happier than when she was with me. I don't blame her though, I know that I hurt her. I hurt her badly. I kept secrets from her, I put her in dangerous situations, I lied to her. I know exactly why she felt the way she did.

I don't blame her for walking away from me, from us like that.

But the truth is, I still love her. I always will and whether she believes me or not, I know that nobody could ever love her the way I do. I may not have displayed the love I have for her the way I should have and I regret not doing so.

I still need her. She is my anchor. The thought of her gives me sanity. The past few weeks have been agonizing without her.

I still want her to be happy. I want her to have all the happiness in the world; she deserves everything.

She looks like she has all the happiness in the world now. I can see it in the way she looks at her new boyfriend; how she just stares at him as he speaks, how she admires him.

I've been staring at them for at least a minute now without looking away. That's when she looks away from him and sees me. Her eyes widen and so do mine. She doesn't do anything, she just looks at me.

I force a small smile and nod my head slightly. I bury my hands in my pockets and turn away from them as I continue my walk through the park.

She is happier. That's all that matters right now.

***

based on ed sheeran's Happier

don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 33
~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ~~ Most imagines are from my Tumblr (imagines-for-teens.tumblr.com). - Liam Dunbar - Stiles Stilinski - Theo Raeken - Scott Mc...
49.7K 1.4K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...
1.5M 34K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
953K 19.3K 181
Vampire diaries and teen wolf preferences and imagines. This is now COMPLETED but I am continuing them on another book, so go check it out! I person...