Life Changes

Od tmntfan1718

Book two of the broken family. The guys are doing better than ever. The girls are waiting for the right quest... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sorry!!

Chapter 5

508 13 0
Od tmntfan1718

Venus's P.O.V.

We were all asleep from the long ride. Well, except for me and Leo. He had an arm wrapped around my shoulders while he was focused on the road.

At least he can drive. Mikey scares me. He almost killed me once but that's in the past. I tend to keep it that way.

I was laying my head on his shoulder. I felt relaxed. Unlike the past few days of us parking the rooftops every night and running into the foot. I finally felt free from stress.

"Seems like someone is already enjoying herself."

Leo spoke braking the silence. I nod with a sigh.

"It's quiet. But I know for a fact that once everyone wakes up its going to be a long vacation."

He chuckles as he holds me closer.

"Yeah, that's the good thing about having family though. You get to make memories that you can't make with anyone else. Especially with his family."

"I'll enjoy the outdoors. The fresh air, the warm sun, the lake and possibly do hiking one day."

"One thing though."

I look at him with a questionable look.

"What is it?"

"We will actually have to be separate from each other for at least a week."

"Why? It's not like we're going through mating season."

Leo shifts in his seat. Then I realize what time of the year it is. We have only lives with the guys for three months now. We never really gone through mating season together yet.

"Yeah, we are."

Leo says as he turns onto a dirt road.

"Sorry Leo I forgot.."

"Don't apologize. Every one has their moments. Besides, it's not going to be that bad. My brothers and I have basically trained ourselves to control ourselves. With Splinters help of course."

"With Splinters help. Not by yourself."

I smirk. He notices and gives me a playful push. We both laugh before he stops in front of an old abandoned house.

"Wake everyone up. We're here."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28.5K 851 40
When the PPG go to college they meet some new-old friends (the RRB) Blossom and Buttercup aren't really on "Trust-you-with-my-life" terms for some re...
6.1K 194 13
Webby feels useless with everyone bullying her in her "current state." The boys try to convince her that she's worth it but no matter how hard they t...
341 62 33
A sweet and cute lovestory about a girl who craves freedom and a boy who was raised in difficulty.But there is another boy who has already given his...
166K 5.1K 35
"You st-still mean everything to me, it's just n-not worth the f-fight anymore..." Blossom said tears rushing down her face, staring into bricks eyes...