I love you more than pie (Dea...

Door n3rd_writer

*Slow Updates* Y/n was born into the hunter life when she fought off the monster under her bed and was on the... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: I'M BACK GUYS!!!!!!!
Chapter 6
4k+ Views Special (Part 1)
Chapter 7
Jensen Ackles x Reader (This is us)
4k+ Views Special (Part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
I'm sorry (not an update)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note: updates + more
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note (important)

*Not an Update* IMPORTANT

4.1K 62 1
Door n3rd_writer

A/n heh hey guys sorry I haven't been coming out with the next chapter or so for any of my stories but mainly the Supernatural one. I won't be publishing for a while and I'm not sure when I'll be doing so. My phone was taken away for personal reasons so I won't really be able to do my stories and such(yes I know I can use another device but I can't). I'm so sorry but I promise I'll start publishing right when I get it back. I can use it and stuff but when I have my phone on me, I can't use it on for emergencies and the time. Again so sorry that you guys have to wait, but anyways I have to go so farewell my pie-lovers :) may I see you soon bye......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.3K 415 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
25.2K 584 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
101K 2.9K 17
You've lived in the orphanage for as long as you could remember. You had no idea what happened to your parents, but you've always been here. You've...
53.1K 1.3K 47
This book is the first book of the supernatural Castiel x reader Fanfic series. This book will follow the timeline of Season 4 of the show. If you...