Legends (Rewriting)

By dreamlover4ever

Seera finds out that she isnt the last rare white wolf, and she is excited to know she wasnt alone. Kyra, Pau... More

Legends
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
part eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part seventeen
Part 18
HEY!!

Part Sixteen

444 37 7
By dreamlover4ever

The next day we woke up to the sound of banging outside the shelter. I quickly went to Paul and Kyra to tell them but they were already awake and headed to the door. I followed behind them, Dimitri close to me upset that I wouldn’t listen to him. He wanted me to stay a fair distance just in case it wasn’t anything good. Paul opened the door and walked outside. What I saw was amazing. There a dozen of wolves outside the door waiting for them to come outside. The fur ranged in color form dark brown to red and tan and grey. I walked from behind Paul and gasped.

“It worked. So many already made it here.” I said. I thought it would take more time for our kind to gather. Three of the wolves, different color fur, shifted and walked over to us. I gasped when one of them was a woman.

“I don’t understand why all of us are here. Tell me what is going on?” The dark skinned man said. I stared at him, his voice deep and captivating.

“First invite all of your pack members inside, it is unsafe to be out here in the daylight.” Kyra said. They all turned and told them to shift and go inside. We stood there as they walked in with wary looks. Of course they didn’t know why they were here, they just had to be here because of the howl. Once they were inside he asked again.

“This is to be kept to yourselves, not even your Beta may know.” Paul began.

“What is it then?” The woman asked. I bit my lip waiting for their reactions when he told them. Paul grew quiet as well as Kyra, and they closed their eyes. The three alphas stood their silently waiting. When they opened their eyes again the three alphas grew tense.

“We are the guardians of the moon and night.” Kyra said. The woman clicked her tongue.

“As if we can believe that so easily. Why would they come to his godforsaken earth?” She said. I knew it was hard to believe at first. Im still getting used to it.

“They are what they say they are.” I said. “They wouldn’t lie at a moment like this.”

“Who are you to say, have you ever seen what they look like.” The other alpha said. He was a bronze colored man, with a husky voice. I clenched my teeth. Was it alright to say that they were my family?

“She has the right to say so because she is our niece.” Paul answered for me.

“Your niece, so if you are the guardians, does she also inherit your powers.” The woman said. Kyra nodded.

“Her powers are much different from ours, she can only use what is called telekinesis.” Kyra said. “Meaning she can move things with her mind.”

“I want proof, or I will leave in a moment.” The woman said. I gasped and looked frantically at Kyra and Paul. I couldn’t do it, I didn’t know how. Kyra walked over to me, and touched my cheek.

“It’ll be fine you don’t have to we will prove it.” Kyra looked back at the alphas.” Is it alright for me to show you instead?”

“I do not care who shows me, I just want proof.” The dark skinned man said. Kyra nodded and her eyes seemed to glow brighter. Then the three alphas were in the air. Their eyes grew wide from shock and they started to wiggle around in the air.

“I cant believe this.” The woman said. Kyra then let them back on the ground. Kyra smiled at me before walking over to Paul again.

“So there you have it.” She said and intertwined her hand with Paul’s. The three of them looked at each other. Then they placed their hands over their hearts and slightly bowed.

“We apologize for our rudeness.” The dark skinned on said. Paul chuckled.

“You can rise, here we are allies.” Paul said. The stood straight and let their hands fall.

“Why call us here?” The woman said.

“We need as many of us as we can gather. We are going to war with the humans.” Paul said.

“War? Why now, we have done nothing but hide from them. As long as we stay hidden we are fine.” The woman said.

“That’s what we thought before we were chased by humans, and my mate captured for their experiments.” Dimitri said. The woman looked at him and her eyebrows furrowed.

“What are we going to do kill them? Killing them will make them fear us more and have more of a reason to kill us.” The tanned man said. Paul sighed.

“It’s time we changed that, we will not kill them. We will talk with them peacefully but if it comes to that we must.”

“First before we go on tell us your name.” Kyra said.

“Dalia” The woman answered.

“Caleb” The tanned man said.

“Veran” the dark skinned man said.

“Well Im Paul.”

“Im Kyra”

“Seera.”

“Dimitri. Now that we are all aquainted lets get to business.” He said. Paul nodded and he led the way back to the boulder from last night. As we walked I kept looking at the alphas. They still looked skeptical about what was happening but were not voicing their worries. I bit my lip again and held Dimitri’s hand. We gathered at the boulder I climbed onto it and sat on the ledge

“So what are we going to do?” Dalia asked. She was a beauty with long dark red hair and green eyes. Her skin was so pale, that I thought she would disappear within a second. She also had an accent that I couldn’t place.

“Well, I wanted to wait until we gathered as many alphas as possible before deciding our plan. I do not want to take control, I want to hear the voices of many.” Paul said. Dalia sighed. It seemed as if she wasn’t for this so called war.

“I say we keep living the way we have been. So far we have been alright, why ruin things when we can live safely like this.” Veran said.

“Safely. Believe me we are not safe the way we are now.” I said. “We were chased from our home because of hunters. Why would they send Hunters after us if we are living away from them? They want us dead, a race that they want to destroy completely.”

“We can keep running, like we have always done.” Dalia said.

“Do you really want to keep running Dalia?” Caleb finally spoke. We looked at him and his dark blue eyes distant.” Ive lost my twin sister running from them. Im done with hiding and running for my life. I want my fear to end, and let my sister rest in peace.” I felt as if someone squeezed my heart. Caleb then stood up and placed his hand over his heart and bowed.” I will fight with you.”  

“We’ve all lost something because of the Hunters. Even us guardians.” Kyra said. I looked down and squeezed Dimitri’s hand. I lost my family at a young age, and had nothing up until now. I don’t want to lose them again.

“DO you want to lose something again? We need to fight for what we want to protect. I do not want to lose something so precious to me again.” I said. They looked at me and I looked away. I need to be quiet, this is important and I might ruin a chance for us to be free of fear.

“You’re right. I don’t want to lose anything precious to me again.” Dalia said.” I lost my mate because of Hunters.” I felt as my hand was squeezed tightly.” For a wolf to lose the only person they will love is devastating.” Dalia stood up and placed a hand over her heart and looked at me, then back at Kyra and Paul.” I will fight with you.”

I stood up with Dimitri and together we placed our hands on our hearts,” We will fight with you.” Kyra and Paul placed their hands on their hearts and vowed to us just as we did to them.

“We will fight with you and for you.” They said. Then our gazes moved towards Veran who had been silent.

“Veran, what is your decision. I will not force you to join us.” Paul said. Veran sat there and clenched his hand into a fist. He sighed heavily.

“As you have said we have all lost something to the Hunters, I lost my daughter Nina.” Veran stood up and placed his hand over his heart.” I will fight with you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 167 23
At seventeen females will get their first heat, stronger than any other heat they will get in their lives so it makes it very easy for them to be cla...
27.5K 1.8K 62
Ulric Wolcott, know as Little Wolf by his friends and family, has no boundary between man and wolf. His Native American heritage from his mother gave...
1.6K 117 26
Running away from something, or someone- she couldn't quite remember-, Raven was unknowingly aided by the beta of the Bloodrose pack. He led her to t...
137K 6.5K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...