Fourteen

"Fight back, why fight. That's giving them a reason to kill us." I said stepping away from Dimitri. He gave me a stern look.

"I'm tired of having our kind killed because they believe we killed them first." He replied looking at Paul and Kyra. Fighting back is insane. They were out of their minds.

"That's putting our pack in danger. Do you not get that?" I looked between the three. Kyra sighed.

"Yes we understand the danger darling , but its for our kind." Kyra said. "They need to know we only want to live in their world not destroy it. We will make them understand if it comes to the fact we have to fight then we will."

"We don't need to fight, they will kill us we just need to stay hidden. Find a way into their world and keep our kind a secret. We need to make them believe we died out." I explained, that way we can live in coexistence. No one will get hurt.

"What happens when they notice we aren't aging like them? We don't die as easily as they do. We live hundreds of years before we wither and die." Dimitri said taking my hand, "Seera we have to stop them."

"We will lose." I took my hand away and left them. They will get us killed if they go on with their plan. I do not want that, there are pups. They don't deserve to die. I then made my way towards the pups I wanted to protect. I sat down next to Lucas.

"Hi." He said watching me sit. I smiled and leaned over to hug him." You don't seem very happy." He pointed out. I sighed heavily.

"Well aren't you observent." I said he laughed and leaned against me.

"Was it something my brother said?" He asked looking at the others play. I watched as well not sure if I should say yes or no. Both Kyra and Dimitri made me upset.

"I guess in a way. I just didn't like what he said it's nothing to worry about." I answered smiling down at him. He looked at me not at all believing me, but didn't say anything else.

"Seera, we are going to catch dinner." Gabe said behind me. I looked over my shoulder. "Im going with Dimitri and Paul. Alaric is going to watch out for hunters with Kyra." Gabe finished. I nodded right now I was in no mood to deal with Dimitri . Talking to him will only make me upset. I turned to face the pups and continued to watch them play. Antonio and Sabrina were next to each other holding hands. They were so cute together. I looked down at Lucas he was staring at someone. I followed his gaze and realized he was gazing at Sabrina. Really, how many pups are going to like Sabrina? I could see why she is adorable, and very lovable. I sighed and ruffled Lucas’ hair.

“You have no chance buddy.” I said. He gasped and I looked down at him. His face was cherry red, he didn’t want to be caught looking at her.

“I know, but it’s okay to look.” He said. I smiled he was too cute sometimes as well. I hugged him again and kissed his forehead.

“Don’t worry there is someone out there for everyone.” I said.” Still you are too young to worry about those things, worry about kid related things bud.” He giggled and wiggled out of my hug.

“I'm going to go play with the twins.” He said before going over to them. The twins looked at him and smiled. At least they got along; I thought they would take some time to get used to an extra pup in the group. I heard as someone sat next to me and I looked over. Alaric sat down and smiled at me.

“Hey, Alaric.” I answered and looked back at the pups. He placed his hand on my head and slightly patted it. I sighed and curled up, placing my head on my knees.” I'm so tired.”

“We all are. I heard from Dimitri your upset about the plan.” He said. I huffed.

“Upset, no I'm more angry at how stupid they all sound. Going up against the humans is not a great plan.” I said. He removed his hand and sighed heavily.