part three

When I woke I was by myself again and I was confused. Where was I? After a minute of thinking I finally remember Paul had brought us to this place to give us a place to be safe. Then I was excited randomly, I had a family still alive. I was so happy.

I got out of the bed and looked around the room since I was too tired yesterday to do anything really. I saw another door and opened and saw a bathroom. My eyes opened wide and I saw a guy standing there with only a towel wrapped around him. He looked my way and I realized it was Dimitri. I sighed with relief.

“Good morning .” I said and walked over to give him a kiss. He smiled and gave me a kiss. I looked over him and stared at his delicious eight pack. He laughed and I blushed.

“Like what you see?” He asked. I smiled and looked up again and saw his golden eyes looking me down.

“Definitely like what I see.” I said and kissed his chest, which was hair free thank you very much. I didn’t like guys with hair on their chest, depends on how much there was actually. I walked over to look at the shower and was amazed that thing was bigger than the bed in the room. I turned and saw Dimitri walking out to change into some clothes. “Wait where did you get those?”

“From paul, we’re the same size.” He said. I shrugged.” Kyra even brought you some clothes too.”

“alright, well then I’ll take a shower.” I said and stated to take off my clothes. I turned the water on and hopped in. The water felt good and I started washing my hair and body feeling cleaner every second. When I finished I felt like a new person.

I stepped out and realized the door for the bathroom was closed and that my clothes were on the toilet. Weird, I listened and heard a voice. It sounded like Alaric’s. I dried off and pulled my clothes on me. Kyra had given me a red long sleeve shirt and a pair of waist cut jeans. I also had a pair of boots that she gave me to wear. I pulled those on and looked at my hair and played with it. It came out messy and I liked it. I brushed my teeth and looked myself over one last time and walked out of the bathroom.

I was right but there was one other person with them, Damien. I wonder why they were there. I walked over and they looked at me Dimitri smiled. Damien smiled and hopped up to give me a hug. He hugged me and I realized how tall he was. He reached to the start of my stomach. I didn’t even know how old he was and I was calling him a kid, well he still a kid compared to me.

“Damien how old are you?” I asked. He looked up and told me.

“I’m about to turn eleven.” I looked at him shocked, he was kind of short for his age wasn’t he.

“You kind of short, and you still your mom mommy.” I said, Damien blushed and I laughed.” It’s okay it’s not weird or anything.”

“Well, I’m short because I didn’t have my growth spurt yet, and I call her mommy because I love her and she will always be my mommy.” I smiled he was so cute. He was defending his right to call her mommy. I ruffled his hair and walked over to Dimitri and laid on my stomach near him. He looked down and me and put his hand on my back.

“So what are you guys talking about?” I asked. Alaric looked at me and didn’t say anything.

“Nothing that you should be worried about.” He said. I gave him a look and then I got mad.

“But you can say it in front of Damien. Isn’t that being a little biest.” I said and sat up and got off the bed.” Well since I’m not wanted in this conversation I’ll go talk to someone else.” I said and walked out of the room. I heard as Dimitri called my name, I wasn’t going back in there. If he wanted to keep there he would have told me without hesitation.

I walked down the long hall and ran into Gabe. Gabe turned around and gave me a look. I stared back and wondered what he was thinking.

“Hey, Gabe.” I said and he smiled.

“Hey, you look nice.” He said and I looked down at my clothes. Oh so that’s what he was looking at.

“You guys didn’t get a change of clothes?” I asked.

“No we did. It’s just I haven’t seen you in clothes with color, you know because you always had on black. It looks good on you though.” He said and I smiled. As we talked we walked down stairs and saw the pups playing. Antonio who was now nine today, was talking with Damien. When did he get down here. I walked over to them and sat down next Damien.

“Hey when did you get down here?” I asked. He looked up and smiled.

“You were talking to Gabriel when I passed you so you didn’t notice.” He said and I nodded, strange I usually do notice those kinds of things. Oh well, at least he wasn’t a hunter or I would be in big trouble, well Gabe would have told me if I didn’t notice them. I stood back up and looked around the room and found Kyra sitting down on the large couch with Paul. They were snuggling together.

I walked over to them and they looked up at me. Kyra smiled and I smiled back. She patted the couch beside her and I walked over and took a seat.

“So how did you sleep?” She asked.

“I slept so well it was unbelievable.” I said,” And thank you for the clothes. I haven’t worn anything so nice for a while.” I said and she smiled.

“No problem, you can keep them if you want.” She said and I was happy, I leaned over and gave her a hug.

“So, are you hungry everyone has eaten besides you, Gabe, and Dimitri who still won’t come downstairs since he's been up.” Paul said and I was in no mood to care what Dimitri wasn’t doing, he was not telling me anything. So if he wont tell me anything I wont care about anything that deals with him.

“Yeah I’m hungry, and I don’t care what Dimitri isn’t doing I mad at him right now.” I said and Kyra started laughing.

“That happens a lot with me and Paul, but I get over it and so will you.” Kyra said and I looked away, I might not get over the fact that he wont tell me anything important. That might just be the reason I wont love him anymore.

“Whatever, so what’s to eat?” I asked. They looked back where I saw a little area to cook and eat.

“Whatever you want, the kids had cereal. They didn’t want to eat anything cooked, which I don’t know why.” Paul said.

“Well they are used to eating raw meat, remember that. So, there’s no wonder they didn’t eating anything cooked.” I said and he shrugged his shoulders still not understanding. I sighed and got up to get something to eat. I walked over to the fridge and looked inside. I saw a big carton of milk, and meat. Most of it was meant to make sandwiches. I sighed and pulled out the milk and closed the fridge. Then I started searching for the cereal.

I found them on top of the fridge and looked for one that I would satisfied with. I chose the one that said frosted flakes on them. I haven’t had them in so long. I was excited to be able to eat them again. I poured some into a bowl I found and put a lot of milk too. I sat down at the table they had and started eating I was looking towards the direction of the stairs.

As I was eating Dimitri and Alaric came walking down and I looked away, not wanting to see Dimitri right now. I heard as footsteps came my way and a chair pulled out in front of me. I looked up and it was Dimitri. I looked away again and kept eating. He sighed and I still didn’t look at him.

“Are you  still mad at me?” He asked, and I nodded not wanting to talk to him either.

“Come on don’t be that way.” He said and I still didn’t answer or look at him.” Seera, you know I would have told you sooner or later.”

“And when is that sooner or later? Dimitri why couldn’t you just tell me when I was there. You shouldn’t have to hide things from me I’m your mate.” I said and I continued to eat.

This was going to be a long stressful day wasn’t it.