Part seven

When I woke up I was in a brightly lite room. I squinted my eyes so I could see my surroundings clearly. I saw a bathroom a desk and chair. Thats when I realized I was on the bed.

I looked at my leg to see it bandaged.

I wasnt even wearing pants just my underwear, and a plain white tank top. I stood up looking for an exit, I didnt see anything close to a door or even a damn window. How the hell am I supposed to eacape this?

With a deep sigh I sat back down on the bed. I starred at the white wall thinking about the others. I hope theyre all right. My mind switched to Dimitri and how he must feel.

No one wants to leave their mate behind but, it's what needed to be done. I bit my bottom lip and ran my fingers through my hair. Which of course, was knotted completely.

I let out a frustrated sigh and laid back against the bed, starring at the ceiling. Everything in this room was white, it was irritating my senses.

I heard as something opened and I shot up into a defense stance. Only to find a man in the white coat, plus a guy with a gun loaded with silver bullets. I growled and he smiled.

"Im Robert. What is your name?" He asked nicely enough. I stood straight but did not answer. After a while of silence he cleared his throat.

"I believe that you may be hungry." He motioned with his hand and a man brought a.cart with food that smelt delicious. He wheeled it in front of me and smiled."Eat."

I bent down to smell it and now that I was closer it smellef funny, like the scent of metal.

"I dont think I will." I said.

"So you do talk and have a great sense of smell." He said I growled realizing that he cooked silver into the food.

I pushed the cart away and glared at him. Maybe I could make a run for it. "Now on to business." I was then shot.in the arm with a silver dart. I screamed as pain coarsed.through my body and I quickly pulled it out.

Instantly I collapsed to the floor and my head lolled to the side. Two guys came over and picked me up and carried me out the room. Placing me on a stretcher they strapped me down. Not that I was retaliating anyway.

They pushed me down the hall and into a lab. After they walked away and the robert guy walked over to me with a needle. A silver needle.

I started to sqwirm, tugging on the straps that bounded me. At least those werent silver. I gritted my teeth as I pulled harder on the strap. It started tarring, but I was forced to a stop when I felt the first entry of the needle. Fire shot through my arm and screamed.

I felt as he drained some my blood into the needle. He pulled it out and I stoppef moving waiting for the burn to fade. I heard him chuckle.

"What is so funny?" I asked drained of energy. He smiled and walked over to a set up of equipment.

"You're the only one that has ever entertained me so much."

That pissed me off. How many of my kind has he hurt or killed even to get his damn information? I began to struggle against the bindings while he was distracted.

"Amazing, your blood is frenzied when its not in your body." He said laughing with excitment. I nearly gagged. I felt as my wrist broke free of its bond and I reached over to unstrap the other.

He was too busy looking at his sample to even notice. I got free and quietly walked behind him. With all my strength I hit him aside his head with my fist. I didnt kill him, it was just enough force to place him unconcious.

I sighed, and searched for an exit. I only saw one door and I knew where that led. I walked over and pressed my ear to it. I heard only one heart beat which meant only one person. I sighed in relief. I could take out one guy. I looked for a handel and found none. I pouted. I saw and system that needed a passcode. I growled and I let my claws grow. Sharp as granite my claws cut through anything. I slashed at the panel and it made several blue sparks before the light changed to green.

I hid to the side of the door and it slide open. The guard walked in confused as why no one walkef out, and I gave him a nice kick to the head. I wasnt changing into my wolf form until I escaped out of this hell hole. I walked to the opening of the door.

There was only one problem. How the hell am I supposed to do that?